Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall of Light

This is not a general request thread but rather an advertisement for something me and a partner are attempting. I am not looking to be approached with other ideas based on my kinks or to be messaged with other ideas at this time as right now I am currently focused on this idea.

A partner and I are currently working on our own Roleplay playing ground, complete with a coherent and intriguing storyline, a map detailing different regions and their inhabitants, informative race templates and more. It’s still a work in progress, so come help out, expand the universe and prepare thine body for an otherworldly ride through the end-times. It should be noted that this will be a long term RP, so strap in. We're looking for men, female and beasts alike, so pick your poison.

The basis of this storyline is a conflict between the angelic Seraphim and the Demonic Felbegotten in which these creatures of the void between worlds are trying to extinguish one of the last lights of good left in a rather dark universe. This will be a long term and comprehensive storyline with rather dark themes. This will not be a story for the faint of heart and is partly based on themes from things such as Warhammer Fantasy and HP Love Craft which should show the kind of story we're gonna be dealing with. This world is far from complete as well and still had room to grow in which we would like some help.

In that vein, we are looking for kinky writers and roleplayers to join us in developing and roleplaying in our world. We are not looking for a big group, but a skilled one and we are multi-paragraph level roleplayers with pretty good grammar though we can't make a claim towards perfection. In that such, if you message me we will 'interview' you and explain to you what the world is and what we got so far and show you what has been built and gage your interest.

This story is also as I mentioned this story is not for the faint of heart as not only will it involve many dark themes but I and my partner pots are rather dark roleplayers with my main character being the main villain of the roleplay. Dark themes will be included such as rape, breeding, incest, cum play and inflation, tentacles, all the way through, and many other dark and perverted things. I'm aware this makes the RP not for everyone, and if its here is where you realize this isn't for you I wish you luck in your own endeavors. But we won't be changing the world from its darker themes nor will I say this is meant to be a hero's win it all adventure... If the hero's win at all.

However if after all that you still have an interest you can either add me on discord (Greenrust98#1736) or message me on here for further details and we'll see if we can write a story together. Till next time, have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom