Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family fun roleplay

Brian98125

Moon
Characters Here

I’ve been thinking about how to manage a group incest roleplay with several members without it being too chaotic and here’s what I came up with:

The roleplay would be contained inside a house, with each room of the house (we would start with just a few (4?) rooms) having it’s own PM thread. You character can only be in one room at a time. If you wanted to change rooms you have to describe the actions (everything is in third person). You’d exit from one thread in enter the next one. You’d have to read through the thread of the room your entering to check if, for example, the door was locked. In which case you’d have to knock if you wanted to enter. Everyone would have to be mindful about closing / locking doors, etc.

Once your in the room, you be free to interact however, so long as your not controlling someone else’s character. You could but into a conversation, but it would be treated as though it were real life, and someone could tell you to go away. If two character are whispering, your character wouldn’t know what they were saying.

Everyone would be on each thread, but you’d only be able to interact if you entered the room.

There would be not post length, but you’d be expected to describe you actions throughly / contribute to the plot. So typically at least a paragraph unless engaged in dialogue.

We could keep a separate thread to deal with OOC issues.

The basic story is a family that is not into incest secretly (at first) beginning to explore each other sexually. I’d like to play it somewhat realistically, so everyone is instantly jumping on everyone else. We need to come up with charter profiles / plot points to get things started.

I would moderate to keep things going smoothly. There would have to be a posting frequency limit, say 48 hours, before I start reassigning characters. You’d be able to leave the house or go to a room that’s not threaded if you need to step out.

That’s basically it.

I’d need at least 3 other people to get started, but i’m hoping for more. If your interested you should be

1. Ok with the incest theme
2. Ok with character 15 or older
3. Ok with being in several threads
4. A capable writer and decent at roleplay
5. Willing to not be a a hole and follow the rules.
6. Know how to follow other character cues

I prefer if everyone played their sex, but willing to compromise there. Transgendered / futa characters are acceptable.

If you’re interested pm with

1. Sex and ages you want to play
2. Your limits
3. Any questions

That’s all I can think up for now. Looking forward to hearing from people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom