Fx Male sub MILF looking for adventure.

Wendy Page

Meteorite
Hi Everyone.

I have been on here for a while and although life takes me away I do enjoy playing when I can. My favorite has to be quicker back and forth responses on Discord, but schedules don't always match up so I understand having to wait for responses too. I am not new to role playing, but I am no novelist either. If I say something or do something you don't like, just let me know, I will try to change to your liking so that we both enjoy the role.

I don't want it to be complete smut, because I enjoy the build up. That being said, I do want ti to be sexual. I want to be enticed or made to do things I wouldn't normally do. Situations that could happen so that it is somewhat realistic. I like playing my own age, I am in my 40's and very fit.

Some of the roles I have been thinking about:
Wife looking for adventure or new friends not necessarily looking for sex, but ends up going there anyway.
Being seduced by a younger man and I can't help it because I crave attention that I haven't been getting at home.
Being seduced by an older man, maybe my boss or my neighbor.
Playing out things that an online Master makes me do when my husband isn't around. Not aware that the online Master actually knows who I am and watches me do the things he has demanded.

I am open to much more. So feel free to say hi if you lie any of these or would like me to consider other roles.

Back
Top Bottom