Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Captured Amazon Warrioress and her Mistress - Scene Sample

ash_fights

Planetoid
I have already posted a more general thread, but let me try a different tack with this one, a more specific example.

Me: Once an Amazon Warrioress, but now a slave. Your slave. Because you beat me in a fight, captured and collared me, and brought me back to your harem.

You: A proud Warrioress Queen, Mistress to me and a harem of other slaves. In your spare time, you love nothing more than playing with your slaves, using them to tell Amazon Fight stories... a way to savor in the safety of your camp the sexual enjoyment of imagining the violent horrors you live each day on the battlefield.

Our Roleplay: You as the Mistress and me as the slave tell a story together where I have to engage in Amazonian fights, no rules no limits, and often to the death.

Let me give you a taste, an example, of how things might begin, to whet your appetite...
-------------
In the damp dark coolness of my cell, dirt floor and wooden bars which encase me and my sister-slaves-- in my skimpy deerskin wrap and skirt, thick leather collar tight around my sweet throat-- I await the coming of my Mistress with a fluttering heart. I have counted the days and watched the night sky knowing that today is finally the new moon, and the beginning of a new story. Visions of past sexy battles flash before my mind as I feel my nipples tighten and the familiar dampness between my legs. I bite my lip and gently touch my right breast through the covering as I envision my part in the new tale. I can't wait to begin and hope that Mistress chooses me tonight, to be the star.

Before long she appears, and a half-dozen pairs of moonlit eyes look toward the door of the tent in anticipation, all hoping as I that they would be chosen first selected as the star of the new tale. Mistress looks around with a sly smile across all of her conquests taking in her property and savoring herself the moment before the beginning. Everything fresh, all options open. The butterflies in my belly erupt in a glorious hallelujah as Mistress comes first to my cage and unlocks the door, clipping her leash to that collar on my neck. "Good evening Ashley, my dear" Mistress purrs, "Come". The others sigh with envy and disappointment as she selects me and I eagerly but slowly follow her, obedient.

As we enter the lavish comforts of Mistress's grand bedchambers I breathe in the scents of the burning oils and the crackling of the fire, my eyes stray to the pillows and animal skins of the heavily posted bed, the familiar shackles hanging from each cornerpost. Mistress turns and unclips the leash and looks over my body, as always I grow nervous under her gaze, with a shy girlish blush I see her give the sign to strip and I look away, to the floor as I give a small curtsy and then unpin my wrap and slowly peel it away from my skin and then bend over once as I slowly slide down and step out of my skirt until I stand before her gleaming in the firelight, completely naked but for my collar. I look at the floor as she walks around me brushing her fingertips across my flat toned tummy and just above my butt. Then Mistress grabs me by the hair and I gasp a bit "Ahh!" as she throws me forward onto the bed, ass up. "Roll over, and spread it baby" the Mistress's calm but warm voice commands, and I know I have no choice. Slowly, like a tired panther, I roll to my back, twisting at the middle then raising one leg and spreading wide, my arms above my head, as I spread eagle for my owner. She clamps the leather shackles onto my wrists and ankles and then here I am, on her bed, naked, spread and shackled. Helpless.

Mistress stands next to the bed and continues to enjoy my body with her eyes as she says "MMmm.. Ashley, you know what tonight is don't you?" "Yes ma'am." I say with a shudder of nerves. "A new story begins tonight, and I have chosen you to be the star baby." "Thank you Mistress, I will not let you down" my eyes are closed. "You will be challenged tonight my sweet slave, oh yes, from the very first scene... You might not even make it out of this one, what I have planned for you." I swallow hard, heart already hammering in my chest. "Mistress, I will do my best to please you, to fight well for you. I will not fail." I hear her quietly laugh, "Oh I know my sweet girl, you always do your best. But you do, eventually, always fail. The question is, will it be here tonight? Or will you survive and be my toy awhile longer?" "What is the scene my Queen, I will accept any challenge you pose for me with bravery." "That's good Ashley, that's good. Because I have a surprise for you..." *gulp*!

"In this story, you and a small band of Sister Amazons are all that is left of a once proud and powerful tribe, who were massacred by an even more powerful force of strange women from across the sea. Only 5 of you survived and retreated from your village into the forest, into the wild. The general of the attacking force was fine to let you go, to be eventually eaten by the tigers, but there was one strong enemy who refused to let you escape. So she collected a small band of 7 of her best strongest friends to come after you. Your group is smaller, and they are stronger fighters, it is highly unlikely that you will survive, or win this story, but we will have to play it out and see. You know the rules... I tie you here and I touch you as we tell the story, taking turns one after the other. Anything that we say here is real and final in the story, so don't get weak, don't make a mistake. Whatever we say goes and we live with it from here on out. If you die in the story, you are out, you go back to your cage alone and cold and I will select another girl to come play with me. The stakes are high Ashley. Will you fight well? Or will you... die?" She says the final word in a whisper right next to my ear as I lie there, and she slips her hand down my belly to my cunny, and she feels how wet and excited I already am. "Mmmmm good girl, I see you're ready to fight. I wish you well sweet Ashley..."

And then she starts in to the story, "You and your friends are deep in the forest, outside your formerly familiar territory, and lost. All of you have lost your families, your lovers, your friends, this is all you have left, and you are dedicated to each other, to trying to make it through this and find a safe place to resettle. But in this scene, you are out alone, scouting, you are looking for the coast of the island, the Western beach, as you have fled from the East. None of you have seen any sign of being followed for 5 days since the war and you think you are safe. But you could not be more wrong Ash, oh no" The Mistress talking as I lie, spread on her bed, she has layed down beside me and is gently running her hand over my body, down my small breasts, across my taut tummy, brushing across my closed eyes and open mouth as she sets the scene. I await my turn nervously, so excited to play. "You don't even see them Ashley, but they have found you." a sharp intake of breath as she teases me "Ohh! Ashley, you're out there alone, and you have been found... and don't even know it yet. As you pick through the leaves, thinking you might have heard the distant sound of ocean waves crashing, TWO other girls come up behind you...." as I hear that she declares that I have to be in an unfair fight in the very first scene I gasp out, my nipples hard as diamonds poke toward the sky as the firelight reflects off my smooth skin, she knows that this will excite me and gives me another brush across the pussy as she says this part, feeling me respond, "Ohhh baby yes, it's true, it's you against 2 of them. And they're so fucking strong my sweet girl. I don't know how you make it out of this one... As you seek a distant ocean, they seek their prey, you. They motion to each other to split apart, flank you and attack from behind, and you still haven't pinpointed them. They are professionals, quiet and confident they approach. So close now, one of them almost has you... Ok baby Your Turn!" Mistress says as she tweaks my tit.
-----------------------
And from there we do our roleplay. We tell the story of Ashley's character engaging in a fight with her two adversaries. You and I the Mistress and Slave lying in a bed, telling stories of deathfights. We go back and forth, on that dynamic, and tell the stories of the girls of the action, we co-write these fights together as if we lay in a tent amidst lush animal skins in firelight.

Do you want to do this with me? Will you? You can. I have a terrible time finding partners to play this part with me. There is much more that we can add over time as we learn each other and practice and tell these fight scenes. More characters, more fun to be had. Layers. I like 1v1, 2v1, maybe 2v2 but not any large battle scenes. No weapons is my favorite but I am ok with primitive weapons sometimes, knives, spears, arrows, blades... I like the idea of doing long connected stories consisting of many different RP sessions of fights. Some to death, some to capture. I use myself and Celebs as characters, you can be a character too if you want. We'll talk.

If you will play with me, please send a message. I can play on Discord or Trillian. I like to do live-action scenes where we go back and forth as fast as we can type, letting the stories go where they may. Not deciding the outcome ahead of time (though some of the set-ups can put characters in horrible situations) but playing it out in real time, letting our fingers go where our minds take us. It's a very exciting adventure. Message me if this sounds fun. I don't care what sex/gender you are, but all the characters have to be girls for me to enjoy it. Myself, the Mistress, and all the girls in the fights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom