Dark Depravity

Ravenna

Malicious Seduction

MzttM3g.png

Ravenna's Dark Depravity~

As the title suggests, this isn't a normal, boring request thread for something that's been run through the wringer so many times
it makes my head ache. While I am a romance whore, as anything with a nice, juicy, slow romance can make me drool, I quite enjoy
my depravity and dark themes.

When I say dark, I do in fact mean dark. Not "Oh Daddy spanked me too hard," dark but... Something more along the lines of mental
trauma actively inflicted upon my little beans, while scars build up on their skin. I'm horrible. I know. However... What's a good character
without a little trauma?

Not only am I an artist with a pen, I adore creating intricate, beautiful works of writing. I love actively shaping a world with my partners,
without having to be the only one putting effort in. Roleplay is two people telling a story, no? It's our story. Let's make it together.

As for things I'm craving

Rape- Actual mind damaging, emotionally painful. That, as well as the "Oh she started wanting it," is what I'm
wanting really badly right now. Abuse and pain.
Romance- Funny how that's paired with my first, no? Well, it'd be more fun to either have a loving pair and
the female gets into some bad shit, or to have the partner hurt her. Although I prefer the former over the latter
Fantasy/Exotic Species-I adore playing non human characters, or at least characters with an immortality/major
healing factor
Gore-Reason I adore playing non humans. Things like biting clean into the shoulder while mating, etc. Not like
"LEMME CUT YOUR ARM OFF BRO"
Dominant Partner-not JUST in the sexual way. I don't play mewling kittens, and need someone that can match
my females and prove that they're worth giving in to.

I'm usually up for most pairings. I adore demons, werewolves, vamps, etc.

nY5OuMW.png

Ideas for individual roleplays to come. Just starting the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom