Fx Male Requests by Remi

Remiii.Lynn

Pixel Pusher
A big hello to all, my name is Remi! Brought over to this lovely site by a friend's recommendation. Figured I'd take a poke around and see if it'd be a good new place to call home, well for finding RP partners at least.

I've been in the RP game off and on for around 10 years, past 6 being more centralized around smut & plot based RP rather than the more wholesome fade-to-black type genre. I've got a good deal of interests, though slice-of-life settings are my guilty pleasure. I'm interested in meeting other lit / adv-lit writers such as myself who enjoy crafting intricate plots and in-depth characters. Nothing makes me happier than to take a dive into some extensive world building. I enjoy most of my plots to have some form of a D/s relationship element to them. While I lean more sub personally, I enjoy the occasional switch role and wouldn't mind taking a stab at a dominant one, if the plot is right.

As I'm sure most individuals post when their request thread is starting out, this will certainly be a work in progress. Want to take some time to get my bearings on how this all works, then I'll be sure to devote some time to prettying this thread up a little.

I'm interested in chatting with some potential partners in the meantime. Would love to hear any plot suggestions or pairings you may have or anything you might be craving at the moment? Feel free to shoot me a message, let's see if we can't get something in the works!

Some Things to Note;
  • I play strictly female characters 20 years+.
  • I'm looking for lit / adv-lit writers who enjoy world building and character development. That being said, I would still love for there to be a significant amount of smut scenes. That's why I'm here and not in a PG-13 forum.
  • My hard nos are vore, gore, snuff, scat, vomit, unrealistic body proportions (will add to if I can think of others). Other than that I'm pretty open. Not sure about a kink? Feel free to ask me! I love questions!
  • Original characters only.
  • Would love some form of a D/s element to the story line, doesn't need to be severe or all encompassing, it's just a vein of RP I thoroughly enjoy.
  • Slice-of-life is my main go-to genre, but I also tend to enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic. Again, if you have an idea, feel free to ask!
I think that's about it for now. Once I've got some spare time, I'll whip up something pretty to go here, but in the meantime, I think this is at least a pretty good overview.

Hope to talk with you soon! xoxo

Back
Top Bottom