Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Everyone do the dinosaur! July 10th

Tiny Dino

Super-Earth
Hello there! I am the almighty Tiny Dino. I have traveled a great distance and searched through many sites and threads to finally land myself here. So let's get to it and see what I can find!

I’m a literate role-player, I try and post at least three paragraphs minimum and then I have never seemed to hit a max, I usually stick with post matching. I give what I get, I also understand that writers block happens and that some times there’s only so much you can do in a scene. I don’t do one liners, ever. There's always enough going on that a person can post more then a single line.

When messaging me please have an idea or plot you're interested in. Please don't just say "Hi! Rp?" Cause I'll just ignore you.

I’m a dominant/switch. I prefer playing against people who are also dominant/switch. I have been overly drained by playing against people who only play submissive characters.

----------------------‐---------------------------------------------------------

New craving:

MAJOR CRAVING
Landlord x Tenant / Furry / Mommy dom.
This is a new idea has burned itself into my brain and wont leave me alone.

MC is a young adult who just got accepted into the university of her dreams, the only problem is that it's a couple states away and will require her to relocate. Moving across states she rents a room for a local land lady, at first all is going well first until unforeseen problems arise causing MC to be short on rent has to find another way to pay so she can keep a roof over her head.

There's more details to this plot and a lot of plot twists we could include. So feel free to message me if you have questions and hopefully a couple people will be interested!

NEW JULY 10TH
Amnesia / Blind / Deaf.
I'm currently looking to play a character who has suffered from amnesia, or is blind or even deaf.

I have a couple of ideas for it but nothing solid, bring me your pairings and ideas and let's see what happens!

Massive craving: Demona X Elisa from Disney gargoyles. I have a couple different plots involving this pairing, I would like to play Demona.

----------------------‐---------------------------------------------------------

Kinks: Height differences, Magic, Bondage, rough sex, magical creatures, anthropomorphic characters, biting, fighting, collars, humiliation and much much more.

Hell no: Anything involving the bathroom, Heavy gore scene

I roleplay female x female, or female x futa. I do original ideas and have several fandoms that I love. My cravings are wild and fleeting like the wind, you can expect me to have multiple ideas for any roleplay I get involved in. I love plot twists and drama. Now! Onto the pairings.

‐----------------------‐---------------------------------------------------------

Fandoms: Characters I like to play

Once upon a time:
Regina Mills x Emma Swan

Original Pairings: All of these require you to have a plot, I have ideas but nothing fully thought out.

Werewolf x Bounty Hunter
Boss x Employee
Dragon x Dragon Rider
Knight x Queen
Immortal x Mortal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom