Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It costs how much!? ( Tiny Dino X Ahnyes )

Tiny Dino

Super-Earth
Emma had been born into a large family, with seven older sister and one older brother. Born in the rundown slums of a large city, her family was one of many poor and forgotten families that struggled to survive in the world. She was the last to be born out of all her mother's kids, her brother and sister coming out strong and healthy while she came out very small and weak. She was the runt of the family and always struggled for a place at the dinner table in her early years.

As she got older though her parents realized she was growing bigger than her siblings, by the age of ten she was already taller than her oldest sister who'd just turned eighteen that year, doctors couldn't explain why she was growing but she was healthy and they didn't put much thought into it. As Emma grew she started getting into fitness and art, two very different hobbies. But she had decided if she was going to be tall she wanted to have bulk, she didn't want to be a slender framed girly girl she wanted to be big and bulky like her father. He encouraged her choices when it came to being strong, hoping she would give up being an artist and become an athlete. Wanting her to have a better paying career then him and his wife. Emma never got along with her mother, her mother wanted her daughter to focus on finding a lover, getting married, having kids. But Emma knew she wasn't going to find a man who could provide her with kids, she liked the fairer sex and it had taken her father arguing with her mother for hours to stop the woman from kicking her out when she found out the truth. It had caused a permanent rift between the two that Emma never had a chance to fix.

She had realized she was gay, she'd realized at a very young age that she liked women and no matter how hard she tried she was never attracted to men and realized she never would be. It was something her mother never talked about and it was a topic forbidden at family events, it was a wound she never got over.

Emma's family wasn't rich, her parents worked full time jobs to provide for their kids, saying they would give them a good start in the world but they had to work for their dreams. When Emma was fifteen both of her parents died in a tragic accident and she was sent to live with her older sister in a different state, her brother and sister going to live with the second oldest sister a couple hours away. She never got along with her older sister, her sister felt like their parents had spoiled her by always buying her new clothes and supplies instead of hand me downs like the rest of the family. Her parents hadn't had much choice when she continued to grow, becoming even taller than her father when she hit her mid teens. Her sister had given her the smallest room and told her that once Emma turned eighteen she was out.

So she worked, she worked long hard hours trying to save money for school. She had good grades but nothing that would get her any kind of scholarship once she hit college. On her seventeenth birthday she started firing out applications, she knew her sister would be true to her word about kicking her out the minute she turned 18. Her sister followed through with her promise on Emma's birthday, kicking her out first thing in the morning with her belongings and a check for five thousand dollars, settlement money from her parents car accident. At least what was left of her share thanks to her sister using it to "pay" Emma's share of food and housing.

The money was quickly putting into a savings account add too as often as possible, Emma constant sent out applications trying to get into a college or university to continue her studies. Luck finally shone down on her and granted her wish on her twentieth birthday, with what little savings she had she paid for her first and second year of classes leaving her savings account at zero, but she knew if she found a cheap place to live she would be able to survive. She searched and scoured every sight and listing she could find, everything was heavily overpriced and anything cheap was too far away for her to walk or even take transit. She lucked out when she found a listing for a single room, something in her price range if she found a job quick enough. She sent the landlord and email with all her information and when she was accepted she started sending her first and last month's rent in payments.

With two bags packed with her few merge things she left the keys to her apartment on the counter and left, getting on a bus and travelled to her new home. Looking down her phone she quickly doubled checked the address before knocking on the door, clearing her throat as she ran her hand through her long thick blonde hair, her bright emerald green eyes shining in the little as she waited for her new landlord to answer the door.

Short and fiesty.

Linda had always been the short one of her two sisters. And because of that, she had learned to be more vicious than either of them. Not that she ever particularly needed to be vicious; she grew up in an affluent family and always had everything she ever wanted.

Not that she should have taken everything she wanted. She had met a guy, who did all the right things and swept her off her feet. They married, had two kids, and then he became a cheating pig with some young bitch who hadn’t shot out two kids. So now, Linda was divorced.

She took care of herself though. The divorce proceedings left her with plenty of money and she kept the house and most of the stuff. But with her kids having moved out, her husband now a cheating fuckwad, she found herself kind of lonely. So she put out an ad to rent out one of her many rooms. She didn’t need it, and the extra money wouldn’t hurt.

It took months of sifting through applicants before she finally found one she liked. She had answered all the questions the right way, was focused on school, and Linda had sort of clicked with the young girl. Linda knew right away that this girl was the one.

So, she put on her best dress to give off the best impression the 41 year old, 5’ tall woman could. It was a black, simple dress; though it’s simplicity didn’t hide its elegance. She wore her best jewelry, and when it came close to time, she paced around her entrance hall impatiently. Finally, the doorbell rang.

“Hi,” Linda said, opening the door. She paused for a moment, struck by the giant of a woman standing on her doorstep. “Emma?” Linda asked

When the door opened and Emma was greeted by the rather short woman all she could do was chuckle to herself, the look of amazement that filled the womans eyes was a look she was all to familiar with. For some reason it was hard to picture a woman over five and half feet tall, let alone trying to picture once that stood just under seven feet tall. It was a whole new level people couldn't bring themselves to completely understand. Clearing her throat she gave the woman a soft smile "Hi, I'm Emma King." Moving to hold out her hand to greet the woman.

"Yea, I know.. I'm huge and not in the way people would typically attribute to a woman" jokes, she could joke and hopefully make it a little easier for this older woman to deal with her height. "Sorry I'm a little later then I expect traffic is a little backed up on he highway, I should of expected that with all the new and old students come back for classes"

Emma herself had been accepted into art class, focusing on graphic design while working on a bachelor in business, it wasn't anything to special but it was hopefully something that would offer her a little more then your basic fast food job. Plus, being a giant would make people fear her without her even trying.

Her height had been somehing of an advantage all her life, she was picked first for sports, she was always given the front seat in the car and she always got an extra helping in the cafeteria at school. But there were disadvantages, clothing never fit right, she was longer then a regular bed and in no way could she afford a California king. Girls only want to date her because she was tall and her lady partner had been nothing but abusive about it. Hell the woman still contact her trying to win her over and promising her she'd be better.

Shaking her head she jerked her mind back to the task at hand as she looked down and her new landlord "So, I know I read over all your rules in the tenant contract but do you want to go over them so I understand everything?"

“Right.”

Linda’s answer was short, and the woman was visibly trying to recompose herself. She stepped aside and beckoned the woman into her new home. They were standing in a spacious entrance hall, with stairs leading up to the second floor. Everything was decorated simply, but elegantly, much like Linda herself.

“Right.” She repeated. “Well, as it said, no parties without my permission. Clean up after yourself, and just generally be respectful of my presence. If I have to make myself known to you too often, your rent will go up.”

Linda pauses, thinking. “That said, you don’t have to be a stranger. I just don’t want to have to clean up after another kid.” She chuckled. “Other than that, what you do is your business. All I ask is if it’s illegal, try not to do it here.”

Linda smiled. The height had thrown her off, but now that she was really examining this girl, she was downright gorgeous. Since leaving her husband, Linda hadn’t thought of anyone as particularly attractive until this rather tall specimen. That intrigued her more than anything.

“You have free run over the second floor, east wing. I’ve got your bedroom ready, and there’s a guest room, a common area, a bathroom, and even a stairway down to the pool in back. You’re free to have guests and all that, I just don’t want to have to clean up after you.”

Linda looked the girl up and down. “Any questions?”

"Considering my class schedule has me locked up from eight am till six PM I doubt I will have time for parties, plus I would have to know people around here to invite over for parties" she chuckled as she hefted up her two large duffle bags onto her shoulders, making her way into the house she looked around. Photos covered the walls, each photo showing a time line of a happy family who seemed to enjoy traveling and spending time together. It made Emma wonder where the womans husband was, dead? Divorced? Probably a topic not to being up if the lack of photos were anything to go off of.

"So free range of the east wing, does that mean you're staying in the west wing?" She was curious, she wanted to make sure she knew the rules. Already the house was an amazing choice and hopefully it worked out that she could stay the entire time she was in university. "Will there be any other students living in or are you only renting to one student at a time?" She was curious, if there were no other people here she was going to have a grand time having her own space for once.

"I might be a stranger without meaning too, I need to do well in this program, one wrong step or one failed class and my entire plan will fall apart" she muttered as she looked at her wrist watch. "Sorry to cut this short but I need to drop my bags and get dressed, I have an interview in a couple hours and I'm still not a hundred percent sure as how the hell I get there" she nodded her head and quickly shook the womans hand before heading upstairs to find her room.

Dropping her bags on the bed she started to dig through them, changing into some tight black jeans that hugged her ass tightly and showed off her thick thighs. Quickly putting on a deep red dress shirt with a bright white tie, combing her hair and quickly putting it up into a pony tail. She tried to look professional and this was the only outfit she had spent good money on to do so, quickly jogging down the stairs she grabbed her coat and phone, heading out the door she checked her watch only an hour to get where she needed to be.

In her rush to get ready Emma had made to errors, she left her black box on the top of the bed with the top open, the box having been knocked out of her bag as she dug for her clothes. The second issue was she had forgotten to get a set of keys from her new landlord.

When the girl rushed out, Linda smiled. She knew the girl hadn’t gotten a set of keys. In fact, Linda had been on her way to deliver them. Well, she thought. Time to show Emma what kind of disciplinarian she could be. Doing so brought a strange smile to Linda’s lips, and she hummed to herself as she finished her chores.

Eventually, she made her way into the eastern floor, towards Emma’s room. She was curious about the girl, and her curiosity pushed her forward as she swung the door open into the girls room. After all, this was her house. She quietly stepped in, her eyes fixating on a black box, lid open, with...

Linda grinned. Perfect. Just what she wanted to see. At least this girl wasn’t a prude. Linda approached the box, examining the girls adult toys with much interest. Most look cheap, with some cuffs looking the newest. There was a collar, perfect. Plenty of different vibrators. Linda ran her hand over them, imagining how Emma may have pleased herself with them.

Satisfied, Linda collected them and left, smiling as she stole away to her room.

Emma sighed as she sank in the soft cushioned seat of the bus, ear phones sitting in her ear as she thought about everything. She had a place to stay and she got a job, all in such a short time period. Things were finally going her way, the interview itself had gone perfectly, mostly because she came dressed like professional instead of being dressed in some slutty outfit showing off her breasts like the rest of the girls there. The manager almost seemed excited to talk to her about the job.

Sighing softly she stuck her hands into her pockets and leaned far back in her seat, only for her eyes to go wide. Shooting up she looked down at her watch, it was ten at night.. she had monkeys, howbthe hell was she suppose to get back into the house without keys!? She didn't even have Lindas cell phone number, what if the the woman had gone to bed. What if the woman had decided to go out.

Groaning slightly and pinching the bridge of her nose Emma started to curse under her breath, how the hell was she suppose to have a good nights rest if she couldn't get into her new place. She hoped the woman would still be awake when she got home, an she hoped it wouldn't be to muh trouble. Fuck, how could she forget something so simple. It was the perfect way to ruin a first impression.

When she finally made it back to the house it was closing it at 11 at night, the street lights were on, most houses where dark with the lights turned off. Making her way to the front door she swallowed the lump in her throat and knocked on the door, hoping to some kind of God Linda was still awake and that she wasn't annoyed at Emma getting home at such a late hour.

Linda definitely wasn’t home. At this exact moment, Linda was having a thick meaty rod forced down her throat. “Open up for daddy,” the man said. Linda made a noise of assent, trying to open her throat more. When it wasn’t enough, the man tugged on the leash which pulled the collar tight against her throat.

“Just like a showed you, baby girl.” Linda’s eyes watered as she took the man down to his hilt. “Good job,” he cooed. “You like learning how to be a good little for girl for daddy, don’t you?” He pulled his thick cock from Linda’s throat and she nodded. The man smiled. “Worship my balls,” he commanded. “Yes, daddy.” Linda answered.

She had been so riled up seeing the sexy woman in her home, that she had no choice but find her way to her friend - with benefits - and get another lesson in being a sub. Still, as much as she loved cooing over her “daddy’s” cock, something didn’t feel right. It wasn’t as satisfying.

Linda had left the door to her house unlocked with a note informing Emma of such. Before she left, Linda had hid the girls sex toys, but not before attaching the keys to the house to her bedroom door via the collar. On it was a note, that simply read: “You’ll wear this if you leave without your keys again.”

The thought of Emma in that collar sent a shiver down her spine, and Linda sat up from her “daddy”. He looked at her, confused. “I didn’t say stop,” he said. “I want mine, daddy,” Linda cooed back. “In time, pet,” the man answered with a tug on the collar.

“No, daddy, now,” Linda answered in kind, standing. She pushed back on the man, who resisted little and fell back onto the couch, looking at Linda with confusion. “Shh, daddy,” she cooed as she straddled him, lowering her sex over his. Once she had taken him to the hilt, she smiled. “It’s my turn now.”

======

The man and Linda sat in his front porch, each smoking a cigarette. “Damn,” he said. “You’re a good sub, but you make a damn fine dom,” he said.

Linda laughed. “You think so?” The man nodded. “Pretty sure your answer is still dripping out of you in waves.” His answer was dirty, but true.

“I know I wasn’t supposed to take control, but I wanted more.”

“Something get you riled up?” His question got her thinking, and for a moment she idly took a drag off her cigarette. “My new tenant,” she answered. “She seems to have the same fetishes as me, I accidentally discovered.”

The man thought for a moment. “I see. Maybe you can practice being a dom with her?”

Linda only smiled at that thought. “You ready for round two yet?”

Emma was beat red, redder then any tomatoe a person had seen. She had grabbed the keys and the collar and hidden away in her room . Cursingnunder her breath when she noticed her black box was missing, her face went even more red, if that was possible as she covered her mouth in horror. How the hell was she suppose to ask for those back? She couldn't.. she would have to buy new toys and what made it worse was the fact that Linda new just what kind of things she was into, she would never be able to look the woman in the eyes for a while.

So she avoided Linda as much as possible. Only breaking her avoidance to leave the woman a note with her cellphone number and a brief note saying she was sorry that she'd forgotten to ask for a key. Emma would leave early in the morning for a run dressed in tiny shorts and a tank top that hugged her tightly. She tried to wear as little clothing as possible, mostly cause it didn't fit properly and secondly she liked showing off her muscles and hot fit she waa.

After running she would come home and have a quick shower before going to class, after class she would go to work and then come home to study in her room till late at night. All with very little interaction with her land lord, the few times she did run into the older woman it always seemed to happen when she was wearing next to no clothing.

But after four days Emma let herself relax, she had nothing to fear. If Linda was going to kick her out she would of done it already, plus she wanted to use the giant TV and the swimming pool she had seen in the back yard. Something she was excited to use, she sent a quick message to Linda asking if it was okay to use and when the woman told her it was okay she jumped at the chance.

So when Sunday rolled around, the one day Emma had set aside to relax she quickly changed into a two peice bikini, something that just covered what it needed to cover, barely. She lounged in front of the pool soaking up the sun early in the morning and soon she was doing laps going from one end of the pool back and forth.

She still hadn't dared asked for her sex toys back, her collar was sitting on her dresser with the note beside it as a reminder to never forget her keys, she had no idea how to ask the woman or how to even bring up the topic inappropriate regular conversation. For two weeks she suffered with the shame that Linda had her toys, the embaressment sitting with her when ever she locked eyes with the older woman.

But today, today she was going to ask. Why? Because she got her pay check and she was going to pay for her next months rent in advance. So she waited, in the kitchen dressed in her shorts and tank top, head phones in her ears as she danced around, she was making her meals for the week while she waited, not entirely sure when Linda got up, she wasn't even sure if the woman worked she had never really seen the woman leave the house on a regular basis, then again she'd been hiding from her.

Linda liked her new housemate. She liked her a lot. Something about the girl struck Linda in the right ways, and she found herself sneakily watching the girl any chance she could while she was swimming. Linda was well aware of the fact Emma was avoiding her - the embarrassment of Linda having her toys must have been too much.

But Linda didn’t mind. As time went on she could tell that Emma was getting more comfortable. She took advantage of more of of the houses amenities during the time she was there, though Linda was impressed at how dedicated Emma was to her plan. She truly was focused on school and work.

Seeing her exercise and swim had done wonders for Linda. Her fwb got many more visits, and Linda had begun to explore her dom side with him. “You’re much better as a dom,” he laughed about the third time she visited. She duct taped his mouth and went for round 2.

So it was for a few weeks. Mostly Linda’s life was uninterrupted, and the ways that Emma had impacted them were positive. In that time she’d even come up with a good reason to have taken the girl’s sex toys: she had thought Emma had, for whatever reason, had stolen hers in the short time she was there, so she had taken them back. That didn’t explain the collar, per se, but she hoped it passed. Linda hadn’t touched Emma’s toys besides examining them and looking for similar toys online, as Linda actually had none. Emma made good choices was all Linda had to say on the matter.

Linda, in a simple red night gown that clung to her ample bosom, her nipples poking through enough to be obvious. Yawning, she stepped into the kitchen to the sight of Emma dancing as she prepared her food. Wonderful.

“Morning,” she said.

Emma froze as her eyes landed on Linda, swallowing the lump in her throat. Reaching up to pull the ear phone out she gave the woman a soft smile, her eyes roving over the womans body as she licked her lips. "Good morning.. I..I made you some coffee" gesturing to the coffee maker in the corner that had a fresh pot ready to go. "Sorry I've been scarce around the house, these first couple weeks have been kicking me ass" she explained as a light bulb went off in her head. "Speaking of... Do you prefer checks or E-transfers for payments?" She wanted to get her ducks in a row, an that counted on getting rent figured out.

Emma's cell phone started to vibrate as a call started coming in, looking at the name Emma rolled her eyes and left her phone where it was. Her ex, her wonderful controlling ex was calling her. Probably to eg her to come home, to drop out of school and to come back to the city. The woman was nothing but trouble and only seemed to cause Emma nothing but problems.

Ignoring her phone, Emma started portioning her food. Labeling what meal each one was as she looked over st Linda "So.. I'm curious about something, are you married? I mean.. I've seen the photos around the house with you and what I assume are your kids, but nothing with a partner" She was curious, the woman seemed so well put together it would be rather surprising if she was single. Leaning back against the counter Emma started to sip a protien shake, trying to enjoy the morning before she had to run off some where.

Back
Top Bottom