Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When taming a pet...

BrighterFlame

Pet looking of master
Tiamat looked out the window, at the lands this mansion was built on. She had been here for a few days, being roughly handled by one of the caretakers, unable to leave. This room was nice enough but she had no freedom, as the metal collar and muzzle attested. She had been bought for some rich man as a pet for his daughter, as a companion since she couldn’t accompany him on his trips. But this was hardly a good idea, the saber was exotic for sure, with her red fur and rarity, but she hadn’t been properly processed yet before being bought.
There came a knock and she growled, as per the usual the caretaker came in but this time he had a thick leather leash. “Come, the mistress wishes to see you.”

Everything sounded different underwater. It was quiet, peaceful.. Allie wished she could remain there forever. But it was only a matter of time before she had to breath again and reluctantly she made her way to the top to take a deep breath and toss her hair back. Looking around she saw only a maid who stood at the door with purpose, keeping her distance and not saying a word as to not disturb her mistress as she swam. Soon enough her new pet would be carted in, a new companion to fill her time and keep her entertained. And because she liked surprises, this one was going to be revealed to her for the first time today.
Emerging from the in ground pool the curvy young woman stepped to grab her towel, wringing her hair to the ground below before starting to dry herself off, occasionally letting her eyes flicker to the door where her new play thing would step through.
"Margaret.. where is she?"

The maid looked up with a slightly startled expression, "I, uhm.. Richard is grabbing her as we speak, Miss.." she smoothed out her apron, "Though I have heard she's a bit more.. feisty than other pets you've had.."

It was a good thing Richard was a strong man, Tiamat struggled the whole way. Tiamat has gone through a vigorous cleaning to give her coat a a shiny fluffy appearance, her claws had been trimmed painfully short so she couldn’t injure anyone, and there was a shock chip in her collar in case she tried to hurt the young mistress. “My lady, I present your fathers gift.” He pulled her through and held Tiamat still for Allie to inspect, the furry growling the whole time.

It wasn't much longer until the young woman's new pet was dragged into the humid pool room and Allie took a few moments to look her over, taking in her exotic appearance, her piercing green eyes contrasting beautifully with her crimson coat. "My.. daddy picked a real unique one, didn't he?" she asked as she inspected her new companion to be. Her hand reached out and tentatively ran through the fur on her side, Richard holding fast to her restraints. Her growls were very much audible, echoing some in the large chlorine scented room. "Why so angry? The worst part is over.. unless you choose otherwise." The brunette smirked lightly and moved to pat her head, knowing she was safe from the sharp fangs that lurked underneath the muzzle.

Tia could hardly hope to fight against the man but that didn’t stop her from trying. When the girl touched her Tia tried to pull away, she was rewarded with a sharp pull and pain from her neck. “Behave for the young mistress.” Tia continued to growl, she was going to be a pet for this brat? This rich little snob? She definitely would have bitten her if she had the chance. “I don’t think she will be compliant yet miss, shall I send her for further processing? Or if you prefer I can have anchors installed in your room to keep her controlled.”

Back
Top Bottom