Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Taking Off the Gloves

TheNullOne

Moon
I am new here and this is my inaugural request. I welcome any feedback that may help tailor my posts to the standards of these forums.

First, a quick blurb about myself...
I have years of experience within RP. I started (as many others) with "pen & paper" style, primarily White Wolf's WoD but also some D&D.
I am a professional writer and the roots run deep, so I enjoy a lot of quality in detail. I write for print and screen, which will be apparent in my descriptions. I enjoy the use of all 5 senses whilst writing.
My particular favorite style is a story RP with heavy detail. I ooze pure bliss, while playing proverbial 'Doll-House' with different combinations of sexuality and personality.
I have a background in psychology, so I am also very focused on character motivation, detail and (overall) believe-ability.
I often say... "I like dark tones but live in the light", that is to say that I play dark and gritty but I sincerely am all about love for one another.
Thanks for listening to this little part.

The following is a recent Story RP series I have outlined and would love to play with.

"Taking Off the Gloves" (Trigger warnings for mild racism and sexism)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody is allowed to talk about the 'tragedy of having a dick' these days. Some Brother sang it once before... "This is a man's world".
And it is! Anyone who says otherwise is a fuckin' asshole. We'll I'm a man and to make the sundae sweeter, a white man. This is my fuckin' world.
Eat or be eaten, kill or be killed, fuck... or get fucked.
I learned a lot during my training. HIT FIRST AND HIT HARD!! LOOK 'EM IN THE EYES AND KICK 'EM IN THE BALLS!! NEVER STOP MOVIN"!!
It's in my head, deep... like the last song you heard on the radio. It drives me nuts!
Fucking is the only thing where it all made sense for me. It was simple, like basic math before the start adding letters.
I beat the shit out of some guy in the ring. I pose like a fuckin' kingpin, take the belt, make my money, fuck a dirty bitch, drink a shake, 48 push-ups, fuck that bitch again.... sleep.
I didn't like being on autopilot but fuck, I never complained once... not once!
This fuckin' thing has me twisted inside out. Like, I don't know who I am, or where the fuck I'm going anymore.
I always thought those chick-flick movies were bullshit. You know, the ones where the guy questions his whole fuckin' world for love?
Well, life ain't like the movies. That's not what happened to me.
If the movies were real, it wouldn't be about love. It'd be about fuckin'. That's it, pure and simple.
My story ain't about love, it's about fuckin'. It's about the best fuckin' fuck that I ever fucked in my whole fuckin' life!
And the fucked up thing is, it thought me a lesson. Can you believe that sissy bullshit!? A god damn fuckin' lesson!
Fuck.
You know... I learned a lot during my training. I learned how to take a punch. I learned how to take a fuckin' beating.
But not like this... not this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.
This is the opening monologue of Greg "Gotcha" Camero. He's a professional boxer, in his later 20's. Title holder in his weight-class at his gym's tournament.
He's been on top of his game for about 3 years now and life, couldn't be sweeter. As you can see, his thought process is simple but there is a feint glimmer, a seed of him questioning this.
His peaking thoughts are... who am I? What makes me happy? What can I do about this lust?
Without reducing his dimensions... well... he doesn't have many, currently.

Greg has clearly experienced a challenging OR affirming moment, in his life. This is solely attributed to... PARTNER X.
The story I wish to explore (essentially as Greg but he is open to play with as this is a story and not character) follows a few (weeks?) in Greg's prime.
He holds the belt, he's in great shape, he gets any woman he wants, not a care in the world. Although he knows life is great, he feels something unsettling underneath.
Pleasure can be achieved but... can the shortcut compete with the road less traveled?
Greg is the probe where we can explore this concept...

I have tagged this as open to a male or female counter-part.
Here are the gender specific stipulations:

Female

Back
Top Bottom