Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group MMM Roleplay | I've Got an Idea!

Ostentatious_Alexi

Meteorite
The Idea.

Character A and Character B have been inseparable since early childhood. Character A has a need to share all things in life that he loves with Character B, it's how he shows his friendship and affection. And as far back as Character B can remember he has always willing accepted anything Character A has given him, whether he actually enjoyed it or not. Sweets offered by Character A that Character B didn't particularly enjoy? It didn't matter, Character B would still eat them. It's just how it's always been. As they grew up, this even translated over to the relationships Character A would pursue with outside parties. A girl wanted to be with Character A? Well she had to be ok with also being with Character B. She didn't like it? Well, tough titties, guess she wasn't someone Character A wanted to be with anyways.

Now, a new character has become involved, Character C. All three grew up together, though Character C never interacted much with A or B. Even so, Character C managed to somehow fall into a one-sided love of Character A. As fate would have it, Character A and Character C end up meeting one another again at a high school reunion and Character C confesses his love for Character A. Character A finds this cute, and agrees to go out with him. But little does Character C know, it's a package deal. No A without B.

What I'm Looking For.

Find yourself interested in the plot outlined above? Then I would love nothing more than to discuss further! I'm looking for two additional interested parties who would enjoy engaging in a round-robin style RP between the three characters listed above. I have no personal preference on who to play, so please, feel free to pick who you'd be best suited for. I'm also open to discussing any changes or alterations you would like to make to the story, I figured I'd just offer up an outline of sorts to get the ball rolling. Below are a few stipulations, not anything too severe, but figured it would help narrow down to the best options;
  • Please be at or around an advanced literate level, enjoy posting lengthy, descriptive, quality responses, and be interested in something long-term. I want to start from the very beginning and watch these characters develop and flourish through their interactions with one another.
  • Though I'm a greedy plot-whore, I must admit I'm also equal amounts just a regular ol' whore, so let's shoot for 50/50 or 60/50 plot to smut ratio.
  • I'd like there to be initial conflict between Character B and Character C, maybe a little violent, though it's hidden as neither party wishes to upset Character C. But maybe, later on... this strife turns into something unexpected.
  • I'd also enjoy if there is good chemistry between the three of us writing, we don't have to be best friends or anything, but it'd be good if we were all on the same page and having fun.
  • A little flexibility would also be appreciated in regards to frequency of posts. I am a self proclaimed workaholic, and as such, sometimes find myself buried underneath an impossible number of emails and tasks at any given time. Let's definitely aim for a decent pacing, but if we can also be a little forgiving as real life must come first.

'Ey... you're still here? Fantastic. Perhaps that means you're interested? Or maybe you have some additional plot points or narrative ideas? If so, please don't hesitate to share. I'm all ears. Er eyes. Er... you know what I mean.

Oh hey, I read a manga like this, before. Was called Choco Strawberry Vanilla.

I'd be interested in joining in. :)

I may or may not be able to confirm that that is exactly where I got this idea from. I was sad there was only a couple chapters and figured I could find some others and we could make our own story~

Luckily enough I've actually just had another individual PM me about the plot as well, wondering what the best way would be to coordinate between the three of us. Not sure if you both have a discord? We could perhaps converse over that, or if you'd be more comfortable we could set up a three-way PM to discuss?

Back
Top Bottom