Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Fandoms & Original ideas

Kintana

Persimmons of Silver
~Rules~
Mostly doing M/M, will do M/F for some situations. Open to RPing with any gender/identity.
Smut & shipping is not required in every plot.
3 Paragraphs is my normal, can go longer/shorter. I tend to mirror my partner.
No one liners. Please don't go from a few paras to a few lines.
Third person, past tense only.
If it's not listed, ask me. I'm open to trying new things.
I prefer partners 21+
Will never nag for replies, but if no reply or contact for over a week I will assume it's dropped.
I adore RPing with OCs but will not ship my canons with your OC right from the start. I'm not fan service.
I can play dom/top/sub/bottom depending on the plot or muse.
Do not message me with 'Do you want to RP?' or similar, it will be ignored. Either have an idea or say what idea of mine you want.

~~Ons: Will almost never say no as long it suits the plot.~~
BDSM
Knifeplay/Bloodplay
Non Con/Dub Con
Toys
Oral & Anal sex
Pain & Punishment
Humiliation & Blackmail
Violence & Force
Hurt/Comfort
Para RPs

~~Nos: Under no circumstance~~
Scat/Watersports
Vore
Extreme Gore
Lactation
Pregnancy
Plotless Romance
Plotless Smut
One liners
Femboys
(Or anything similar)
Overly Submissive

F-list

~Fandoms I RP in~
Legend of Korra
Bleach
Trigun

~Fandoms I'd be interested in RPing with~
Supernatural
Lucifer
Attack on Titan
Detroit: Become Human

See muses for plots involving them
Aindroid X Human/Creator
Master/Servant
Bodyguard X Person being protected
Fallen/Angel/Demon X Priest/Angel/Demon
Citizen/PoW X Military personal
Detective X Criminal
OC X OC
Canon X Canon (Mixed fandoms are loved)
ABO
Hit me with any other fandom or non-fandom ideas.

Minor Muses:
Slade (Teen Titans)
Kotaro (OC - Angel)
Misuke (OC - Dragon)
Thrax (Osmosis Jones)
Ryuken (Bleach)
Tesra Lindocruz (Bleach)

Lieutenant (Luu Hai) - Legend of Korra
Open to any kind of AU for him, as I can normally suit him into many things. He'd work very well in an Aindoird X Creator plot, being a bodyguard or in a military of some sort , or tossed into D:BH somehow. Also VERY open to any kind of LoK plot one may have. I know he's not a common char but that's what makes him more fun. Due to his nature he's hard to ship though, so unless you're in it for the long haul don't bother. Luu can be a top or bottom, but he will never be a dom.

Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)
Again, someone I can fit into just about anything. I would love a great deal of canon settings for him but since I know it's unlikely, I can work with many things. He's always going to an an ass and toys with people. He's not capable of love and any degree of such will be totally unhealthy and manipulative. He can suit nearly any pairing being the dom or sub, but normally he's a switch depending on the mood and person.

Tesra Lindocruz & Ryuken Ishida (Beach)
Two other muses for Beach I use sometimes. I have a few random ideas for them, but as I don't use them so much they are harder to stuff in other things but I'm willing to try.

Tesla: Anything with Nnoitra. Either canon, or a few AU ideas I have are Monster Nnoi X Researcher Tesla or Delinquent Nnoi X Prep school Tesla. Most plots are dub-con, with Tesla quickly enjoying it.

Ryuken: One plot I'd like to do is with Uryū, his son. Also would enjoy a plot with Aizen or Isshin.

Tadashi Saga (OC - Fallen Angel/Demon)
I'm open to any kind of plot with this one. Would love some demon hunter kind of thing or another angel looking for fallens or priest. It's pretty open. Monsters or humans of interest. Toss something at me.

Some plot ideas for my sub desires:

Young Prince/Nobleman - Gin Ichimaru
Gin is a young man growing and training to be of high stature, but he is a prankster and often cruel to the servants. Once he turned 16 it took on a new level, and many of the female servants are being sexual tormented, and it's quickly growing in what the young master is willing to do. It's been years of this. No one has the guts to tell someone of such high stature to stop and he knows it. Someone needs to put an end to the young master's terror and teach him a lesson.
Possible ideas: Another nobleman, male servant, hired hitman, uncle/older brother/father. Open to ideas.

Prisoner of War - Luu Hai
A Lieutenant of the invading army is captured. Intel is needed but the man refuses to talk through traditional means. Someone must come up with a better idea to get the officer to talk, and betray the plans of his country. Luu Hai is a man of strong resolve and it's going to take someone stronger to get him to give the information needed.
Possible ideas: King, nobleman, general/captain. Open to ideas.

Captured Angel/Demon - Tadashi Saga
Someone is hunting for creatures that don't belong on Earth, and a trusting fallen makes a good target. Maybe they want information, or the secret to life, or they just want to toy with the being. Whatever the reason, he just wants to be set free and help this person who is so clearly lost, or the demon who will destroy the person that captured him.
Possible ideas: An angel, demon, priest, monster, hunter. Open to ideas.

Other ideas:

Power Struggle - Tadashi Saga - Taken
A demon causing trouble and needs to be hunted down so a priest is sent to deal with it and capture it. So he does but the demon is stronger than expected. A power struggle would ensue. The demon trying to gain the upset hand and corrupt the human but as a priest he has tricks up his sleeve. Perhaps an end result would be to attempt to turn a demon back into an angel.

Learn Some Manners - Gin Ichimaru
Gin has never been a kindly person. He tends to take what he wants without care. Be that drink, bodies or blood, he never cared how it made others feel. Someone comes along, hears of a criminal on the rise thinking themselves a big shot. Time to show them what it means to cross the wrong people. Gin needs to learn some humility but he won't go down easy. Who will come out on top?
*Romance MIGHT be possible but Gin is not an easy person to love, and any love with him will be twisted and unhealthy.
Possible ideas: Detective, mob boss, mobster, vigilante. Open to ideas.

Getting back into society - Luu Hai
Retired from his work, it's time to settle down though it's not easy learning how to become a citizen again. Someone might need to teach him. Hopefully he could meet someone that understands life as a soldier was never an easy one. Blood stained, callous hands make it that much harder to hold someone. On top of his nature many think him incapable of such.
*Aiming for romance though it would take effort. Slow burn.
Possible ideas: Ex-military, citizen, former enemy. Open to ideas.

Multi Fandom Chaos:

Near any fandom, OC and canon, all mixed in a world. Could be based in a fandom, modern times, or pan-fandom with people jumping between worlds. A basic plot could be used or simply toss characters together and see what happens. Would require each person playing multiple muses. Something I've done a number of times and it's always fun to see where things go.

Looking for: Amon, Kuvira, Ghazan, Baatar Jr, Tenzin, Lin Beifong, Hong Li

Name: Luu Hai
Birthday: June 12
Race: Human
Height/Weight: 6'1"/185LBS
Face Claim: Lieutenant [Legend of Korra]

Personally: A stoic, workaholic that is as stubborn as he is intelligent. Loyal to a fault, Luu will never fail his higher up. Though it takes a lot to earn that respect from him, once it's earned it will never falter. He is a hard worker as well. Always striving to do better than expected and become stronger in order to serve his masters better. Nothing can break his dedication or distract the strong willed man. Because of it he is anti-social and sees no use for romance. It's only a distraction from work.
Mannerisms: The few people that have earned his respect, he will always stand at attention when addressing them, as well as use 'mam' or 'sir'. His outlet from stress, or really his outlet for anything, is to create blueprints. It doesn't matter what they are, from weapons or even something as simple as a uniform, anything creative keeps him sane. Working out is part of his job though it is an outlet as well. He enjoys making sure he keeps himself in shape. Everything is kept high organized. His workstation never has a thing out of place. To others it might seem more like organized chaos when he's working on something. He never allows others to see his work unfinished, unless ordered by his masters. He finds it unprofessional. The quickest way to get him riled up is to mess with his work station.
Scars: Most of his body is covered in small scars from years of hard training and fighting. Each one in worn as proof of his survival.
Abilities: Master strategist and technician. Able to hold his own against nearly anyone he comes in contact with, should the need arise.

As a young man raised in the Earth Kingdom, born shortly after the end of The Great War, Luu Hai joined the army to serve his country. Discipline became second nature as if he was born to serve. Never had the man been more happy and yet it was taken from him too quickly. After a few years he was dishonorably discharged for suspected involvement in the plot to kidnap the newest avatar. No evidence was ever found but he was related to one of the perpetrators and therefore no credit was given. For his loyalty he was rewarded with betrayal. It started his path to detest benders. Leaving the perfect time for Amon to give the man another reason to live. Thirteen years is a long time to dedicate to someone...

Plot 1: LieuMon - Possible smut.
How did the two of them meet?
For all that Luu dedicated himself to Amon, there had to be a reason for sharing the desire for equality. They had secrets from everyone, and apparently each other. Luu was the only one to question the words said to him and followed Amon to discover his lies. It cut so deeply only for his loyalty to be tossed aside. Their relationship was much different then the other Equalists.
Sub plot: Years later, Amon returns. Can Luu ever forgive him? Of did Amon come back to take Lieutenant by force?

Plot 2: Captured - Lin Beifong
Luu would never go down easily, though his injuries were sever and took some time to recover in prison. With Amon gone Luu was forced to take the brunt of the blame for the Equalist movement. Lin has been tasked with getting the information out of him. Sometimes he physically resists, other times he stayed silent. It's no easy task to get the former Lieutenant to talk but if anyone can do it, Lin can.
Sub plot: Tenzin - Tenzin, being the son of the former Avatar, would find reason to confront the Lieutenant and question him himself.

Plot 3: Family Ties - Ghazan
Two men looking so similar must be related. Ghazan, the lava bender, attempted to kidnap the young avatar. His younger brother/son was also blamed for having ties despite not possessing any bending abilities. It caused a great rift in their family and started Luu on the path to wanting to rid the world of benders. Both having failed in their attempts to create their perfect worlds they have a chance to see each other again after nearly two decades. Can they make amends?

Plot 4: Another Mistake - Kuvira
Kuvira would have reason to free the Lieutenant and use his power for her own. Possibly making him a Lieutenant once again in her own army. A new cause and a new leader to dedicate himself to though he has his reservations. At least Kuvira is open about her intentions. Luu hopes for a new reason in life.
Sub plot: Hong Li - Possible smut - Hong Li, following Kuvira himself, gets sent to be trained by Lieutenant.
Sub plot: Baatar Jr - After Kuvira's defeat, Lieutenant is once again returned to prison this time in Zaofu. Baatar Jr. visiting the Lieutenant to talk to him. Betrayal being their common bond. Perhaps the Lieutenant found a friend at last. Or will he be bitter over Baatar Jr. getting off so easily?

~Trigun Plot~
Looking for: Vash & Knives
-I can attempt a canon muse if you wish to double-

A summary of my plot putting Lieutenant into the world of Gunsmoke. It's a rough draft, needs work.
A distant city, named Republic City by its citizens, the people didn’t worship the Plant that had made the city possible. They worked alongside her. As much as she had given to them, they gave back. Flowers adorn around the Plant. She was the center of the town so she could hear and see everything. As close an a utopia as humanly possible. Humans and Plant working together.
In this city they were able to learn from the Plant. The energy given by the Plant was called ‘chi’, believed to flow through everyone. Something the citizens enjoyed greatly and used the belief in their everyday life. Seen as a blessing of sorts for many years. It was rare someone would pass by the town, and even rare they would leave. So their utopia was kept a secret from most of Gunsmoke. Most of Gunsmoke was unknown to them as well.
Of course nothing good last forever. Mutations from the Plant’s radiation can not be prevented or predicted. Children began to be born with the ability to control, or 'block’, the 'chi’ energy. Some used it for personal gain, others learned to simply live with it, and some used it for the good of others. But it was the ones that exploited it that started the decline of this so called utopia.
Equalist they called themselves. Preaching about the gap in power of rich and poor. How their world was only a part of something bigger. And how they could rise in power with the help of their beloved Plant. To prove all of this their leader claimed to posses a new power thanks to the 'chi’ and could teach it. Energy bending. The power to prevent others from using the 'chi’, control them. The Equalist claimed this would make everyone equal. To the people they were tyrants. Just a gang causing fights on the streets, collecting 'protection money’ in order to be a part of this new world they were creating. Those that didn’t want part of it were quickly forced to. The town fell into turmoil in under a year.
This much noise and power didn’t go unnoticed. The once silent, off the map town was soon a center of attention. Men calling themselves priests, men of God, came asking questions. They said they could save the people of the town from the evil that has come upon them. It didn’t take much convincing to agree with the kind priests. They wanted their homes and lives back. The Equalist were sold out, taken away by force and told they would be given a better life under God. But they also took children that had the same abilities, under the guise of protecting the town and children.
Only it was all a lie. The Eye of Michael was no place of God. The children forced there varied in age from just barely three to teenagers. Forced to fight, to struggle to live, kill or be killed, their lives quickly became a living nightmare in this hell. A few stood out as the weaker began to die. Some to madness, others starvation, and others stepped on so the strongest would survive. One was a cut above the rest. A kid only known as Lieutenant, the Equalist second in command. Their leader was never found and Lieutenant kept it that way. He had many secrets the Eye wanted to find out about.
Under the close watch and training of his Master, Lieutenant grew up in the Eye. Though he was always stoic he became harden from his years in this living hell. The Plants were everything. He worked his way up the ladder to become the Eye’s Plant Technician. Serving the Plants, perfecting his abilities, becoming a perfect soldier.

Lieutenant serves the Eye Of Michele, and Knives.
Vash, learning more about Knives plans, want to stop him. Only Vash's ideals will not allow him to put human lives in danger. Someone is caught in the crossfire. Not only does he have to deal with Gung-ho-Guns trying to kill him, the mad man Legato and Nicholas's lack of morality, someone else needs his his help. A servant of The Plants, a man unwilling to yield to peace and has accepted his fate once Knives wins, the Lieutenant doesn't trust Vash. Can Vash help someone who doesn't want it? Or is Knives hold too strong?
Luu is the only known person with such ability to the extent he has, thanks to The Eye's training. Hes formed a bond with many Plants on his travels and holds them in high regard. He puts their lives above his own, and other humans. Human lives mean little to him and will take a life if they stand in his way.

Any plot with Gin is going to be dark, deceptive and most likely some form of forced sexual encounters. Do not take Gin Ichimaru lightly no matter how childish he may seem.

Looking for: Aizen, Izuru, Rangiku (Open to nearly anyone)

Name: Gin Ichimaru
Birthday: September 10
Race: Human
Height/Weight:6'1"/152LBS
Face Claim: Ichimaru Gin [Bleach]

Personally: While he is very playful and most of the time he means no harm, he is deceitful and plays by his own rules. Everything is a game. If he finds something, or someone he wants, Gin will chase them until he gets what he wants. He's relentless and patient when waiting for his prey. A man that is not exactly mentally stable and has no limits to what he's capable of doing. At the same time he enjoys having much of the same done to him. Not a man to cross. If he can treat those he likes as toys, one would not want to find out what he does to his enemies.
Mannerisms: Truly a snake in fox clothing. There is hardly a time he ever takes a fight seriously.
Abilities: A highly flexible body, possess great speed and toys with people in battle. Shinsou, his beloved blade, always at his side and hidden from view.

Plot 1: AiGin - Almost no limits - Can start at any point in their relationship
There was never love between the two of them. Gin only following Aizen to kill him. Aizen allowing it while using Gin and staying ten steps a head of him. Gin never stood a chance in their game, yet he still tried. Their games ran deeper and deeper with each passing year but still had to stay secret. Until they went to Las Noches...then nothing was held back.

Plot 2: GinIzu - Almost no limits
Poor Izuru never stood a chance. Once Gin had his fangs in the poor boy, he was doomed. Gin only wanted to toy with the boy from the start and manipulate him into the perfect pet.

Plot 3: GinRan - Highly Limited
The only person to form any real bond with Gin. As children, they were nearly inseparable, besides Gin running off and never telling her. He could never tell Rangiku what he was doing, let alone it was all for her. He never wanted to leave...

~Reborn AU~
Gin may or my not have his shinigami powers, depending on what's plotted.

Gin owns and runs a high class strip club. His dancers are the best of the best but he holds his rules to a high degree. No one is to touch any of them, no drugs allowed in his club, and he is always the headliner. Though there are rumors the reason the club gets away with so much. People say Gin pays officials off with his body and has the police in his pocket. Not everything is as it seems at face value though no one has evidence to prove otherwise. His next toy is right around the corner, or perhaps he will find a pampered pet.
If someone comes along that challenges him he will gladly take it. Though if someone thinks they can turn him into a pet, they are in for the challenge of a life time but Gin would enjoy finding someone that can put him in his place.

Looking for: Demons, angels, priests, ect.

Name: Tadashi Saga [Astaroth - Angels may know his true name]
Birthday: Before man
Race: Angel - Fallen
Height/Weight: 5'9"/180lbs
Face Claim: Nobuchika Ginoza [Psycho-Pass]
X - X - X - X

Personally: Tadashi is a kind soul that honestly wants to help human. He sees them as interesting creatures, understanding why Father tasked angels with watching over them. While most of are kind some do need help. Darkness runs rampant in their hearts so it's an angel's job to direct them from sin. Faith has no wavered. Tadashi will do anything he must to save a human soul from eternal damnation. The mistake he made by making a deal with a demon tainted his soul, cost him his home and his wings. Everything he does is to atone for his misdeeds.
Mannerisms: Emotions are still new to him but slowly starting to understand them, his humor is dry and comes off as stoic, though he does really try. A quick chuckle or a small smile is the most he will offer most of the time, but it's genuine. He assumes most humans was kind and even dark souls are given a chance. He will also never give up on saving someone.
Abilities: The glasses he holds are the last remains of his angel powers. They allow him to see into someones soul, be them human other wise. It also allows him to see what's not a human, unless they are a near god like being. With no wings, all he holds are the wounds that can never truly heal. Touching them causes great pain and immobilizes him.

Name: Tadashi Saga
Birthday: Unkown
Race: Demon
Height/Weight: 6'2"/???LBS
Face Claim: Azazel [Shingeki no Bahamut]
X - X - X - X

Personally: A cruel being that detests humans. After his fall and losing all hope and faith, he became a demon. Fallen into despair Tadashi becomes a being of ice. Though as much as hates humans, he will not outright attack them for no reason. He prefers to hide in the shadows until someone catches his interest. When they do, he will hunt them down until the right moment presents itself. Again, he's not about out right attacking someone, it's all about what he can gain from them. But he knows he can also have the tables turned if someone knows how to do it.
Mannerisms: He will act much more vicious then he really is. For a demon, he's mostly leaning to demisexual as strange as that is and he hates that about himself. Tadashi is pron to emotional outbursts.
Abilities: Control over ice. His powers are connected to his emotions and when pushed they end up out of his control.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom