Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Gotta Fuck Em All!

zephysempai

Planetoid
Good morning, BlueMoon. ZephySempai here!

I wanted to bring you guys a story I've had in my head for some time now about the wonderful world of Pokemon. Now I promise you, this will be ever-so-slightly different than the last pokemon story you've read, but I understand if you'd rather see for yourself so I will not make this a lengthy introduction.

In the spirit of Blue Moon, I would like to add some interactive elements to this story as well. Although not right this second, I plan on posting in the world-building thread to crowd source ideas for characters, city/town names, gym badges, etc... I'll flesh this out more as I go along, but the most important thing to me is the story itself!

With that being said, please feel free to comment here directly for the time being. I feed off words of affirmation and any comment toward my works immediately adds 1d6 toward my Will stat.

I will also attempt AT LEAST one chapter per week. I currently work full-time, but I do not want that to affect the quality of your viewing content so please be patient with me. I will dedicate as much time possible to ensure the content I provide to you is well-polished and carefully edited. If you do spot a grammar or editing flaw, do not hesitate to PM me and I will do my best to promptly correct the issue.

I said I wasn't going to make this long, but here I am. My apologies.

Please enjoy reading my Pokemon story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you. Hope to speak with you all soon!

-Zeph

It was definitely looking to be another majestic day in the Egaia Region. Avian Pokemon soared gracefully through the blue morning sky, and though the clouds were beginning to roll in, they only served to shade the life that grazed in the tall grass, or the trainers relaxing underneath the tree cover with their companions.

-------Episode 1: The Girl With Really Huge… Eyes

Geonosis was a tiny little town on the Southwestern edge of Egaia. One could easily count how many two-story, cookie-cutter homes the town possessed using all their fingers and toes. It was a small, close-knit community where everyone pretty much knew everyone. And everyone knew Adell Zephyros, the young redhead who emerged from his tiny little house of yellow walls and pink roof. Well, actually, his step-mother was the most well-known of the Zephyros household. She was “famous” for her extracurricular activities and held the town’s record for how many men come and go throughout a single week.

She was currently protecting her place as record holder, which was why the young Zephyros was being hurried out of his house. “Hey kid,” A voice from within the home called and, with a surprised look, he turned back to the open door just in the nick of time. “Catch.”

Reaching out, the nineteen-year-old redhead caught the round Pokeball before it beamed him in the face with extreme prejudice. “Huh, what’s this?” The young man questioned obliviously; a flash in his curious green eyes.

“Ehh… why don’t you head out to the forest and give ‘er a toss? Like, now… I’m trying to get more acquainted with your stepmother.” A fit of squealing giggles could be heard from the part of the house the open door blocked, but Adell just smirked. His step-mother did this much too often, and he recognized the sound of her, ‘I’m going to play innocent before I fuck the shit out of you,’ giggle.

“Well alright then, if you insis-” The door slammed in the boy’s face, and the giggling got louder.

“Oh, you’re a dirty little slut, aren’t you?” The man’s voice could be heard through the door while the woman continued her fit of giggling. The nineteen-year-old just shook his head. Then, after giving a confident look to his Pokeball, he turned and started off towards the north end of the village in the direction of the forest.

The calm morning wind blew gently against the young man and ruffled the white fur that served as a collar to his stylish vest, which was left open so that all the world could take a gander at his masculine physique. As the familiar scenery of obnoxiously quaint homes faded to the backdrop, the young man found himself crossing into a realm which he’d only before entered in his dreams: The wonderful world of Pokemon. Though he’d never been fully tutored about Pokemon, he loved the idea of adventure and conquering new challenges, which was why even in this new and unfamiliar world, his eyes never showed a single glint of hesitation.

Grassland spread far from the northern edge of town. The road was raw and untamed. A dirt path parted the sea of waist-high grass, the domain of many wild Pokemon waiting to ambush any newbie trainer to wander into their territory. Adell Zephyros was never one to shy away from a challenge. As the cool breeze carried the shimmering green grass to him, he grew wary of what might be lurking inside. Never had he ventured along the lone dirt road, yet as his feet connected with the rough soil, a sense of belonging swept away any uncertainties. Many trainers have traveled the path that lay before him, and now, it was time he too began his journey.

“I probably shouldn’t go too far without at least seeing what type of Pokemon he gave me.” The young teen nods sagely, still clenching the red orb in his hand as he did so. “Well… let’s give ‘er a whirl! Come on out!” By tossing the red and white ball into the air, Adell called out to the Pokemon resting inside. Answering said call was a red light, which beamed from the ball and snaked onto the ground. Green eyes watched in amazement as the Pokemon formed right before him.

The red aura quickly grew to a little over a foot tall. A bipedal shape formed with a short, stiff tail protruding erect from the creature. Its legs were stubbed, and its arms were like that of a newborn, yet clutched in its right hand was a bone-shaped weapon. The head of the creature was large; disproportionate to the body which carried it. As the light slowly faded, the creature’s clay skin and strong blue eye pronounced themselves in great detail.

“A… Cubone?” The teen was stunned just by seeing the Pokemon sitting there. The tiny creature with its bone helmet stood strong as if all its pride were concentrated in its tiny stature. The Pokeball retracted to Adell’s gloved hand and he slid it on the utility belt by his waist. “I’ve got a Cubone…?” He watches in fascination as the Pokemon turns and looks up at him.

“Quu?” It examines the six-foot young human. “Qubone Bone… Quuu…”

“Hey little guy…” The novice trainer, not yet versed in the formalities of proper introductions, struggled to find the right words. “Umm… I’m your new master. My name’s Adell. How are you?”

“Quu… Quuuu…” Wary was Cubone’s nature. With focused eyes, it swung its bone-weapon one-handedly and pointed it at the redheaded teen. “Quu!” Its tiny voice flooded with intensity.

“Whoa, hey little guy! I’m not here to hurt you! I’m here to train you!” Zephyros raised his hands defensively as the small Pokemon barked with hostility.

“Hey, is that your Cubone?” The tall grass spoke with a cheerful curiosity.

Both the newbie trainer and his Pokemon looked up curiously. “Quu?”

What they saw emerge from the field was the sweet almond-colored face of a young girl who seemed just about the same age as Zephyros. This girl smiled, her full brown hair cascading over her shoulders in two bangs, framing around her face like a portrait. She tilted her head curiously and adjusted the white Trainer cap she wore on her head.

“Wow, he looks feisty! Teaching him a new move?”

Zephyros found a hard time taking his eyes off the woman. The soft features of her young face enticed him. Once he removed his gaze from her almond eyes, he found a new focal point, which seemed even more attractive than the first. The girl wore a simple white t-shirt, which had straps over her shoulders from the maple-colored backpack, and also hid away what the young teen estimated to be D-sized breasts. His eyes slowly traveled down the girl’s pear-shaped frame past her curvaceous waist, which tucked into a pleated skirt, which barely seemed to cover more than two inches of her upper-thigh. His eyes continued their expedition and followed the delicious glow of her caramel-colored thighs down to the black thigh-high socks that hid away the rest of her legs, which lead down to the white sneakers with the same Pokeball insignia as her cap.

Snapping his attention away from the girl, hopefully before she noticed his ogling, Adell threw his hand behind his wild red hair, and spoke with a slightly embarrassed countenance. “I…uh… guess you could say that, heh heh…”

Cubone was not amused.

Seeing the tall woman dressed in Pokegear, the bone-wielder identified her as more of a threat than the redheaded boy, and with a swift turn, directed his hostile weapon in the girl’s direction. “Quu!”

“Huh? Me?” The girl blinked curiously as she pointed to herself before, with a confident smirk, she straightened out and laced her hands on her hips. “I get it now… you’re challenging me to a battle!”

Zephyros’ expression fell flat. “Wha…?”

“Your Cubone’s challenging me to a battle: one in which I happily accept.” With a smirk and a turn of her cap, 45 degrees to the right, she reached for the utility belt on her waist and removed a golf ball-sized Pokeball. By pressing the central button, it quickly extended to a size that exceeded her small hands. “You may be new, but here goes nothing! Go, Togepi!”

A beam of crimson light spewed from the girl’s Pokeball as she held it in front of herself. The light pooled into the ground, before a tiny round orb began to take shape. The ball of red was twice the size of the Pokeball from which it emerged, and as the crimson light cleared, a speckled egg was left in its wake. Tiny feet supported the round egg, and a pale face shyly emerged from its fractured peak.

~A battle huh…~ the young redhead thought to himself before excitement poured into his very soul. ~The first steps in becoming a grandmaster.~ He took a step back, crossed his arms over his chest, then flung out his open right hand in the girl’s direction. ”Let’s do this, then!” And with a clenched fist, he cranked his arm back in a fighter’s stance. The young man’s hair and clothing flowed with the current of wind that only spawned when he took this stance.

The girl stared blankly at the man as she attempted to uncover the secret of his Epic Wind. With the excitement of battle wetting her appetite, however, she pulled her curiosity away. “Glad to see you’re all fired up. Now, let’s see what your Cubone’s got!”

“Alright, Cubone, let’s go! Use…” He paused… his thoughts quickly escaped him… “What… do Cubones know how to do again…?”

A silent breeze spawned waves across the green sea.

“Umm…” The challenger stood firm, awaiting the young man to make a move, but what she witnessed brought a visible question mark above her head.

“Umm.. let’s see…” Adell crossed his arms in thought and, just as Cubone began making its move on the young girl’s Togepi, its trainer pointed confidently and shouted, “FURY SWIPES!”

Cubone fell over in a heap of disbelief. He laid silently in his element. Adell and the challenger were dumbfounded at the floored Pokemon. The challenger’s Togepi blinked owlishly with big round eyes, then squeed cutely and danced in amusement from left to right. “Piii!”

“Cubone?”

“Quu…BONE!” The creature flung itself onto its feet and violently shook its bone weapon at the man who dared call himself its trainer. “QUBONE! BONE! BONE! BONE! BONE!”

“I’m guessing you don’t know that attack yet, then..?” The newbie trainer commented with a face-scratch and another embarrassed expression.

“BONE!

“Well what do you know then?”

He regretted that question immediately.

Cubone kicked up a harsh spray of sand straight into the newbie trainer’s face.

A silent breeze spawned waves across the green sea yet again.

“Togi togi pii!!!” The baby egg-pokemon twirled with a blissful happiness while its trainer seemed to be trying to understand what exactly she was witnessing.

“I guess you know Sand Attack…” Sand plumed from the redhead’s mouth in a huff.

“Umm… do you need a little help…?”

“No… I think we’re getting the hang of it…”

“Maybe… you should check your Pokedex and see what it has to say about Cubone…?”

“My… Pokedex?” The sand-covered newbie-trainer looked frozen.

The challenger then removed a metallic red datapad from her utility belt and showed it to the newbie trainer. “You don’t have one?” Her eyes were wide, like a child witnessing a police officer trying to apprehend a criminal without handcuffs.

“Uhh…? Heh…” He laughed a bit more before finally shaking off some of the sand from his clothing. “Must have… slipped my mind.”

“You should definitely get yourself one then. You can’t exactly be an effective trainer without a Pokedex.”

“Huh… I probably should then…”

“You don’t know where to start do you?” She smirked at the young man. Whoever said boys were smarter than girls? The young man didn’t answer. He just offered a cheeky smile as he continued to get the sand from his thick hair. The girl dropped her head and sighed. Aiming her Pokeball towards the dancing Togepi, a red beam fired from the orb. The light cradled the tiny monster, then gently retracted back into the ball. “You can follow me. We can visit the Professor in Paital City.” She giggled girlishly and leaned forward with her hands on her knees, showing much of her cleavage as she did so. “The name’s Karina, by the way! Nice to meet you!”

For a moment, Adell was stunned by the girl’s appearance. His face began to flush with the same tint as his hair, but he fought back, stood up straight, and gave a confident smirk. “Name’s Adell. And thanks for the help, by the way.” His smirk, though strong, failed to hold when faced with the glow of this girl’s bright round eyes. She melted him into a goofy smile and reddening cheeks.

She smirked, as if that was the plan all along, and then stood back up. With a twirl, she allowed the frills of her skirt to rise, teasing him with a peak of her underwear. Then, she started walking off with a light bounce in her step. “Come on! And bring your Cubone too!” She winked at him, heart-emoticon included, and continued happily along her way.

“Ah, right! Come on Cubone!” Adell then tossed the Pokeball at his partner who, like a major-league baseball player, whacked the item straight into the young trainer’s forehead. The teen fell in a pained, twitching heap on the dirt road. “Or… you could walk…”

“Cubone!”

The two trainers walked along the dirt path with a determination to avoid the tall grass. Neither felt confident that, with a rebellious Cubone and a… well… Togepi…, their chances at a victory would be assured.

Adell found himself having a very hard time at the moment. The sky was a pale blue, and stretched out far to the north, where the green grasslands settled in the silhouette of a distant city. His eyes, however, were distracted by the hypnotic flow of Karina’s skirt as she walked. It seemed like every time she took a step, he could see just a millimeter more of what was hidden under the deep blue fabric. Just one stray gust of wind and all her secrets would be uncovered. He knew it was probably wrong to look, but the way her hips swayed created an invisible force that demanded his attention.

“You’re awfully quiet back there.” The girl commented as she glanced at the red-faced trainer. She gave an innocent blink, and finally, Adell was able to tear his gaze from her rear.

“O-oh…! Yeah… sorry…!”

“Hm? Is something wrong?” Karina turned to face the young man and her breasts jiggled from the motion.

Adell stopped dead in his tracks.

A distracted Cubone smacked hard against the teen’s calf and bounced off onto the ground.

“Bone!” It grunted as it fell. Dazed, it looked up to see the female trainer approaching the male, who seemed to be frozen on the spot. It wondered if she were casting some sort of hypnosis.

Karina stepped just a few feet in front of the young man, not realizing until now she had to be at least an entire head shorter. ”You’re blushing... See something you like?” Her eyes were wide and honestly curious, which only increased the pressure building in the redhead’s pants.

Karina happened to look down to see the increasing bulge forming below his waist. “Oh I get it…” Her eyes fell flat for a moment as she stared at the growing bulge.

A shamed gasped escaped the young man’s voice. He wondered would she think of him as a pervert from now on? He expected her face to twist with disgust, and prepared a quick explanation, but her countenance never changed. She seemed more curious than offended.

Quickly, the girl dropped down to her knees, causing the newbie trainer to gasp with surprise. He took a nervous step back, but didn’t want to run away. He looked down at her, and she was staring at the bulge like she’d never seen anything like it before. Apprehension was created by the girl’s silence.

Karina ran her finger up the length of the bulge.

Adell felt a jolt of nerves scurry up his body like mites invading his skin. “K-Karina…!”

She didn’t say a word.

Once her slender brown finger reached the tip, she allowed it to slide back down the length of his hidden member, pushing it a bit more to get a calculation of its weight. Her eyes widened a bit in fascination, but the feeling it was causing in the young man affected his hardening body part.

It twitched unexpectedly.

Karina jerked her hand back, but then a playful smile formed on her face.

Was this a game to her?

She rubbed her entire hand up and down the bulge, pressing firmly against it. She was fascinated by how the weight seemed so heavy for something so well concealed.

“Ahh… K-Karina…!”

The girl blinked owlishly and a curious look overtook her as she watched the faces that he made. Feeling like she was looking at him, Adell opened one eye and looked down. Karina’s almond-shaped saucers stared up at him with such interest. What in the world was this girl doing to him?

His hidden treasure grew longer, recapturing the girl’s attention. She stopped rubbing, realizing that Adell was doing nothing to stop her, which could only mean he was giving her permission to continue exploring. Using both hands, she grabbed on to the rim of his pants and tried to pull them down, but the way his hardening object sat caused it to hook beneath the rim of the pants.

“H-hey… wait!” The boy protested.

Karina ignored him completely as her brow furled with a challenged look. Then, she realized if she just unclipped his belt…

With soft hands, she reached just above his crotch area and started working on his belt. A focused tongue pointed out the side of her face as she did so. In but just a moment, the belt was unhooked and the rim around the boy’s pants loosened.

Victory.

She proceeded to work on his pants yet again, this time, with much more success. As she slid the black slacks down, the belt that held the boy’s equipment… what little bit he did have, spilled onto the ground. Cubone’s Pokeball rolled next to the wary creature’s face. First, the tip of Karina’s goal showed as she pulled the pants away, then the rest of it fell out as she yanked the article of clothing down.

Her eyes widened in astonishment and she gasped as the long rod nearly bonked her on her forehead. Both her and the boy’s eyes were wide with shock. Neither one of them knew what to do next. Karina, so entranced by the seven-and-a-half-inch appendage before her hadn’t even realized she was still clinging to the boys pants. Adell was frozen with absolute shock. What should he do? Should he stop her, or let her continue? If she did continue, how would she go about it? All these questions paralyzed him, but then the girl spoke, and her soft voice gave a twitch of life to the boy’s entire body.

“Wow…” Was all she could muster. It was long enough where, from the base, it stretched all the way to just a few centimeters from her nose, and so thick, she didn’t even think she could fit her entire hand around it. She decided that would be her first experiment. A fingerless leather glove took hold of his manhood. She was surprised her hand could indeed fit around it, but just barely enough room for her middle fingers reach her thumb. Lengthwise, there was still so much room.

She squeezed. The appendage twitched in response. Adell cringed from the pressure, but it didn’t hurt. He let out a soft whine, but it went unheard by the girl as she slowly moved her hand up and down the thick rod. The leather from her glove provided some extra grip to her slow strokes, which seemed to be focused around the base of the thickening body part. “Ahh…” The young man sighed out, daring not to move his hands from his sides. Was it okay for them to be doing this out in the open? Somebody could see them. Somebody could be watching. Somebody was watching!

Cubone’s entire skin complexion changed to a sharp red, and with a bit of a holler, it started whacking the Pokeball by its feet with its bone-weapon until the red beam finally captured it and the creature took refuge from this erotic scene.

As if in her own little world, Karina continued to stroke the cock, going just a little faster, and gripping a little tighter. She began to realize, however, that she was losing strength in her hand, which made her instinctively reach up with the other. Without that extra arm supporting her on the ground, her body leaned more into her stroking arms. One hand under the other, they massaged the periodically throbbing piece; her back arching to provide more support for her body. The top half of her rocked slightly as she shifted her weight while stroking him.

Adell clenched as he felt pressure building deep within. Her small hands fit around his dick just right and he couldn’t help but give in, just a little bit, to the experience she provided him. Karina felt another twitch that separated her fingers from touching for just a brief moment, and then she stopped stroking when she spotted something odd. A clear liquid seeped out from the very tip of her new toy and she stared at it for a moment out of pure curiosity.

Adell’s breathing was beginning to grow shallow. He found the strength to reopen his eyes and look down at the girl. He was enchanted by the look of her curvaceous body kneeling down before him. Her skirt could barely cover the thin layer of velvet underwear attempting to hide her surprisingly round butt. He could also see clearly down her shirt, into her deep cleavage, as her breasts rose and fell with each deep breath she took.

Was she finally done with him? Had she tired herself out? Adell breathed a sigh of relief, but this came premature.

A jolt fissured up his spine as he felt a finger press against the tip of his cock. The slippery liquid spread against the head of his erection as the girl’s gentle finger pressed into it. The liquid was warm and, as she pulled her finger away, a viscous strand hung from her finger, which arched from the pull of gravity. A fascinated smile spread over the girl’s face as she leaned closer to the liquid which clung to her finger. She stared at it for a moment, and then, to Zephyros’ shock, she licked it off the tip of her own finger; the unbreakable strand of precum now clinging on to the girl’s lips. His eyes were wide as saucers as he watched her play with the taste in her mouth. It was salty, but she liked salty, and it showed in a broad smile.

Karina opened her mouth wide and, without warning, engulfed the head of his dick.

“Aaahhh!” The loud moan and rough shudder was inescapable. It took every ounce of strength within his body not to ram the rest of himself down her throat.

Karina didn’t realize exactly how wide he was until now. Adell’s dick was just big enough to completely fill the width of her mouth, and it didn’t seem like she could go any further than the soft glands which made up the head of his penis. When she felt the boy’s body retract and heard his cry, her large almond saucers tilted upward toward his face.

Had she hurt him? Did she go too far in her curious nature? Adell felt no movement; just the steady heat and temperate moisture from being inside the girl’s mouth. He opened an eye and saw hers shimmering up at him. His mouth hung ajar; captivated by her gaze. The pained and somewhat fearful look on his face instantly melted away.

Karina stared up at him for some moments. He wasn’t fighting her off nor did he seem to be in anymore pain. Then, she felt another twitch from his member that strained her mouth. “Mmm…” she squeaked as she felt the stress, but did nothing to pull away. With the spasm came more of the salty liquid. It ran against her tongue and stimulated the back of her mouth. The taste inspired her to lick the source of this liquid. Again, Adell’s body convulsed viciously from the feeling and his eyes slammed shut, but the young girl seemed too enthralled by the taste of his seed to take notice. She shut her large eyes, taking in the taste of his juice. His penis twitched yet again, and it reminded her that, in order to get more of that thick juice from deep inside him, she literally had to pump it out. Karina placed her left hand on the teen’s thigh and gripped the middle of his hard appendage with her right, then began stroking up and down as she bobbed her head slightly while sucking as she carried out the motion.

Adell’s body couldn’t help but to convulse with the sheer pleasure he felt from the girl’s soft lips wrapped around his widening member. He tried hard not to make any loud noises. Anyone or anything around them might hear. The more he held back, however, the more intense the feelings became. He gasped loudly as he felt Karina’s mouth tighten around his cock. He couldn’t tell whether she was sucking harder or if his glands were becoming even more swollen.

Karina could tell, though. It was a mixture of both. She could feel Adell’s cock enlarging as she bobbed her head back and forth. The muscle she held in her hand grew ever firm as she stroked it faster and harder. Her lips were barely able to keep hold of his heavy member and drool began to pour out. Excess saliva dripped from her mouth and slid down the profound vein of his erect cock, then dripped like warm sap onto her cleavage. The feeling sent a warm sensation through the girl’s body. She sucked harder, stroked faster, and as a result, more and more saliva built up in her mouth.

Adell felt like he was going to explode. Her mouth was so warm, so wet. Her excess liquid ran down the shaft of his penis and the hardening vein of his cock. He could feel the moisture slushing around in her mouth every time she forced herself down. It was becoming too much. The pressure that was building in his stomach seemed to have traveled to the base of his penis. It began to grow hotter and hotter as the girl slid her mouth up and down his gland; her tongue ticking the underside of his cock as her hand stroked what her mouth could not cover. “Karina… s-stop…! I can’t…. I can’t hold it back…!”

Did this mean he was going to cum? The thought of more of his warm juice filling her mouth made her insane! The shirt she wore was dampened by a mixture of her drool and his precum, and as she rocked herself back and forth while sucking his dick, her erect nipples rubbed against the dampened fabric, igniting her passion. She sucked harder than ever. Her small hands gripped his cock as tightly as they could and stroked faster. She put her entire body into the act of fellatio and, as a result, more and more preseed leaked from his dick and taunted her hungry tongue.

His cock began to expand, which stretched the poor girl’s mouth to the point where it began to hurt. She whined with the stress she was being placed under, but refused to stop. Harder and harder she sucked, whining and moaning as his cock pulsated in her mouth. “K-Karina!”

Yes! She loved the sound of her name being called out! It inspired her to move faster and faster! Her mouth grew sore, but it was worth it! She stroked his dick hard, as if trying to pump every bit of cum he was building up into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around the head of his cock, which was all that she could fit into her mouth now that his penis had expanded to such a wide girth. “Karina I’m…! I’m gonna cum…! You’re gonna make me cum!”

Karina sucked and jerked and licked and stroked like a mad woman. She could feel his glands widening in her mouth, stretching it ‘till it hurt, yet she kept up knowing that all her furious effort would soon be rewarded.

And rewarded she was.

With a hushed yell and a powerful jerk, Adell’s body spasmed viciously before it released a powerful burst of semen into the young girl’s spicy mouth. Karina’s eyes widened like globes. The sheer force and velocity of the burst completely caught her off guard and, before she even had a chance to realize what was happening, her mouth was completely filled with his hot goo. She did her best to hold it all in, but with each twitch of his erect dick, more sperm filled her gullet. She tried to swallow, but gagged on the thick semen.

Her eyes clenched tight and she coughed. His penis, now free from her torturous mouth, proceeded to paint her face with opaque lines of sperm. With a whimper, the girl attempted to restrain the orgasming cock with her hands, but she couldn’t seem to stop the eruption of cum that was pulsating from his dick and ruining her innocent face. Finally, it seemed his dick could no longer fire its seed, and she took that moment to regain her composure. With a forceful gulp, she swallowed the warm and salty goo she held in her mouth. The torrid sap slithered down her throat, warming her insides while filling her stomach.

The girl’s cum-covered face couldn’t help but form a smile. The smell of his nectar clouded her mind. She couldn’t help but wipe his seed from her face and lick it from her fingers. So this is what it was like to be covered by a man’s cum? She couldn’t imagine why anyone would deny themselves such a treat.

That’s right. Normal people didn’t do this.

Instantly, with wide eyes, she looked up at the redhead, who barely seemed to have the energy to stand. “I-I’m sorry…” Her voice was innocent, and truly apologetic. “You must think I’m really weird…”

He most definitely did think she was really weird. But even still, he was far from mad at her. “Ah, no! I mean, it’s alright?” What could he possibly say in a situation like this? It wasn’t every day a strange woman comes up to you, drops to her knees and shows you such a good time. He couldn’t help but feel extremely awkward at the moment and didn’t know exactly what to do. Finally, he realized the girl’s face was completely covered with his cum and he had an idea.

“H-here…” He knelt down to her level and pulled out a handkerchief, then used it to wipe his essence from her face. “S-sorry, about that.”

“No it’s my fault. I got… carried away.” She closed her eyes as he ever-so-gently cleaned her off. Once he was done, her wide brown eyes looked up at him with such an innocent doe stare. He seemed shy and bashful, but at the same time, kind. “Did… did it feel good?”

He blinked owlishly at such a statement. “Y-yeah… It did. It felt really good…” He wanted to question her motives, but lost his train of thought when her face lit up.

“I’m glad.” She said sweetly before biting her bottom lip a bit. “You know, I could do it again for you… if you wanted…”

Adell’s face turned the same shade of red as his hair, and Karina couldn’t help but giggle at the expression. It was like his brain exploded inside his head and she was waiting to see if it would start oozing out of his ears. She stood up and, with a cheerful hop, turned away from him. “Well we should keep going. We still need to get you a Pokedex, right?”

“Er… right!” The redhead quickly jumped up, but was paralyzed by the girl’s brown-eyed stare.

“By the way, you should pull up your pants before you trip over them.” She giggled, then started walking off with her hands folded behind her back.

Adell gasped and nervously yanked up his pants, then scrambled around to gather all the things that fell off his belt when it dropped to the ground. “H-hey! Wait up!” He was literally tripping over himself in between chasing down Karina and readjusting his belt. This was turning out to be a terribly interesting journey.

Last edited:
The Southwestern corner of Egaia was an emerald jewel composed of sweeping grasslands and dense forests. The deep green landscape is home to a variety of Pokemon and three modern settlements. Geonosis, to the farthest western corner, was settled just beyond the jagged cliffs above the Western Atlantic. Just north of the tiny settlements is the Southwest’s central town, Paital. This modest borough is the main stop for trainers traveling through the Southwest, and now, Adell and Karina have marked it off as their next destination.

-------Episode 2: Scientific Sexperiments

Clay-treated street quickly replaced the expansive grasslands as the two trainers found their way upon Paital’s doorstep. Buildings here were far different than what Adell was used to back in Geonosis. Here, some houses reached three, maybe even four floors. Others were fused together; the only telling difference being the transition from one color to another, signifying each individual side. The most striking difference, however, was the amount of people shuffling through the morning streets. Old ladies did not rock in their chairs here. Children didn’t play Swordsman with sticks while their mothers hung laundry in the backyard.

Auntie Clare, who sold fresh baked pies out the side window of her home was replaced by a colorful stand, where a man and his Machoke sold fruits freshly gathered from the western wilderness. The Johnson family town hall, where the townspeople of Geonosis gathered together for prayer, was replaced by a central fountain where stone Squirtle twins eternally cast their Water Gun high into the air “Well here we are! What do you think, Adell?”

Adell was visibly bewildered by the size and activity of Paital. He stepped cautiously in this new world, where two-door automobiles controlled the streets. This place was far more sizable than the small town he was raised. His eyes, like a child seeing its first large Pokemon, grew wide when Karina’s gloved hand pointed to the metal complex to the town’s northeast. “And that’s the lab!”

He’d never seen a building so… scientific-looking. “Wow…” was all he could manage to say. The size of a row of houses arranged 2x4, the two-story metal building glinted with the light of the morning sky. “Come on, let’s go!” The girl wrapped her soft fingers around his hand and ran with the boy towards the large building. The frills of her short skirt billowed in the wind just barely able to cover her underwear. Once they arrived, the front doors parted magically, granting them access to the interior chambers. “Professor!” the girl sang, “You here?”

Karina’s voice was like wind chimes, tickled by a warm spring breeze. Her call bounced against the metallic walls of the empty laboratory. Strips of ceiling lights flickered on as the two stepped inside. Adell allowed his partner to take the lead. His eyes wandered around the spacious interior. He focused in on the rows of desks; some still having unfiled papers settled on their tops. Tables lined the walls with vials and beakers of colorful liquids in a multitude of tubes, pitchers, and other fragile containers. Adell cautiously followed the lead of his guide and avoided knocking anything over as best he could.

“Oh, that sounds like Karina.” A disembodied voice slipped through the transparent double-doors to the north of the room, and Karina happily scampered towards the sound of her name. “I’m in the lab.”

The old man seemed to be working on something at the moment. Bronze goggles shielded his aged eyes from sparks as he prodded a small device with an electrical rod. Thick white hair shaped like a V stretched vertically from his balding scalp, matching the eccentric grin on his wrinkled face. “Are you back from your adventure so soon?” Sarcasm colored his voice as he turned from the workbench to face the two trainers. “Oh, and you found a boy? Your parent’s won’t be too thrilled about that. I’m amazed they even let you leave your house.”

A pained grimace accompanied Karina’s words. “Don’t worry about my parents.” Her eyes revealed sensitivity to the subject, but she quickly returned a smile to her face. “And no, I haven’t finished. I just started when I happened to run into Adell here. By the way, Adell, this is Professor Klein: The smartest man in the world!”

“Hah! Don’t flatter a man for doing his job. He’ll just become lazy after that.” The old man laughed as he looked upon the two.

“By the way, professor,” The brown-haired trainer’s eyes wandered around the empty lab before she asked, “Where is everybody? Isn’t it usually crowded in here?”

The scientist rubbed his opaque chin with dissatisfaction. “All the staff are out celebrating Lehandaly today…”

“Oh, is that today?”

Adell was visibly lost. “Lehandaly…?”

“You’ve never heard of Lehandaly?” Karina blinked with wide eyes. “What rock have you been living under?”

“It’s a local holiday,” the Professor expressed his interest by wedging his pinky in a gray-haired ear, “that the people of the south celebrate. You see, this area wasn’t always the plentiful grassland it is today. It used to be a bit of a wasteland, but people say a legendary grass Pokemon took refuge here and turned this corner of the world to the emerald beauty it is today.”

Karina’s compulsive cheer could no longer be contained, and she exploded in an explanation of the holiday’s tradition. “So every year, at the end of the first week of spring, people celebrate Lehandaly by planting trees and flowers in the nearby forests. It’s also customary to give flowers and plants as gifts to others!” She gave a cheerful giggle as she hugged herself and twirled in place.

“And all over, people use it as an excuse to skip out on work.” The scientist scoffed as he pulled a waxy substance from his ear. He grimaced at the ooze, and then wiped it on a handkerchief in his pocket.

Before Adell could make a statement, Karina was already on him. “We should totes buy some seeds and plant them in the forest! I’ve always wanted too! Can we? Please?!”

The King of Fuck Nos himself couldn’t possibly deny this girl’s request.

Adell’s cheeks flushed, but again, before he could comment. “Wait! We need to get you a Pokedex first! I almost forgot.” She giggled, then spun around to face the professor once again. “Dr. Klein. Would you happen to have a Pokedex lying around?”

The Professor tore his interest from the brown-stained handkerchief. “Huh? Oh! Right. Erm… That’s a good question.” He rubbed a hand across the opaque stubble of his chin. “Meryl, dear. How’s our stock of Pokedexes looking?”

“You just emptied the last box a few minutes ago, professor, why?” Buried under a fort of empty cardboard, a honeysuckle voice called out from the corner of the laboratory and startled the two trainers.

How long had she been there?

A tall figure emerged with an empty box three times the width of her stick-slender frame. “Oh, we have guests…?” A violet gleam twinkled through her glasses. With a kittenish smile flashed in the direction of the trainers, a chill ran up Adell’s spine. This familiar look reflected the same lust Karina possessed when he first met her.

The brown-skinned trainer pouted in disappointment. “Darn. That means we missed them. How long before you get another shipment, Professor?”

“That’s a good question. Meryl, is it this week, or next? I can never remember.”

“Oh professor. Your memory is so bad sometimes.” The lab-assistant’s slender arms discarded the box before her black heels clicked towards the guests. Each time, a jolt of fear shot through the redhead. Were all women as forward as Karina? “Well, if you two don’t mind postponing your adventure. You could definitely stick around until the shipment arrives in three days.” Her advance lead her passed Adell, as if he weren’t even there, and straight to the pouting young Karina. “You could stay here if you like. I’ll take good care of you.”

Once the young trainer got a good look at Meryl’s eyes, she became uneasy. The assistant was at least a head taller than her, and seemed far too interested in her breasts, which made Karina subconsciously cover herself with her arms. “T-three days… huh?”

“Oh yes, but don’t worry. I think we can find a way to make the time pass faster, doncha think?” The assistant leaned closer, and with an intimate finger, toyed with a bang of the trainer’s brown hair.

Sensing his new friend’s discomfort, Adell went to speak, but was interrupted by Dr. Klein’s sudden recollection. “Actually, I think I may have one more. I’ve been working on a special new design and it’s almost finished. I’d love to have someone test it out for me, so if you’re interested, I could give you that one.”

The redhead looked towards the professor, then back to Karina.

“That sounds great!” The young girl exclaimed as she scampered away from the looming assistant. “Adell, you should def go for it! It sounds like an amazing opportunity!”

“You think so…?”

“Come on, young man. I’ll show you the new device.”

There was some hesitation in the newbie trainer. Much of this information was foreign to him, but Karina’s persistence allowed him little time for questioning. “Go! Go get your new Pokedex!” She pushed against his broad back to the room, but when Adell passed through the threshold, she suddenly found a light hand on her shoulder.

“I think we should let the boys have their alone time while us girls get better acquainted…” The assistant’s long fingers grappled the trainer’s shoulders and lightly dragged the girl away from the door.

Karina gasped and nervously complied. “Well… M-my name’s Karina… It’s nice to meet you.” Apprehensive eyes fell upon her captor’s moon-face. The promiscuous look in her violet eyes reminded Karina of why her parents always kept her locked away in the house. They said that there would be a lot of people in this world that would try to take advantage of her, and Meryl definitely seemed like one.

“And what a lovely… name you have…” The lab-assistant clicked in front of the hesitant trainer, then leaned forward with her sensual words. “So tell me, Karina, what do you think of women? I think they’re just absolutely beautiful…” As she approached, Karina found herself backing away, but then she happened to back into a desk and stumbled over it with a gasp.

“I… I think so too, Ms. Meryl.”

“Ohh… Ms. Meryl… I like that!” The lab assistant sang as she leaned over-top the brown-skinned trainer. Meryl’s pencil-thin skirt rose as she pressed her C-cup bust against Karina’s double-Ds. The trainer was desperately trying to keep her distance, yet the table blocked off any possible hope for escape and Meryl’s fangs began to drip with lust. “Women just have such lovely features…. They are, indeed, the most beautiful creatures in the world. They’re skin…. So soft…” She ran her fingers up Karina’s right hand, and the brown-haired girl whimpered slightly.

“Uhh…?!”

“And such beautiful faces, wouldn’t you agree?” Her trailing fingers worked their way up to cupping Karina’s right cheek, then her own face found itself quite close to Karina’s.

“Please… Ms. Meryl, please…!” Karina squirmed under pressure.

“And such soft… bodies…” Meryl ignored the girl’s attempt to break away. Karina let out a shrill shriek once she felt a hand tightly squeeze her round ass. Meryl gasped with a rush of excitement, and her squeezing didn’t stop there. “Oh my god! Your ass is amazing!” With her hands on the lab assistant’s shoulders, the trainer tried to push the woman away. “Ms. Karina! How ever do you manage to hide such a large ass!”

“S-stop!!” The girl whimpered once another hand found its way to her soft bottom. Fear choked her rebellious pleas. As much as she wished to fight, she found her body drowning in an inescapable pool of ecstasy. Karina had no control. Her trembling legs spread. Her back arched against the table. She felt her body getting hotter, and gasped when the lab assistant’s supple breasts pressed against hers. Karina felt herself losing the ability to support her weight, and was tipping over the desk. “P-please…! Ah! I can’t! I don’t want…!” Her cries were so weak, and her words were drowned out by periodic squeaks and moans. She had no idea what to do, and her body did not seem to help her escape this situation.

“Oh, but Ms. Karina. We haven’t even started the best part!” Meryl removed one of her hands from the girl’s rear, then immediately placed it on Karina’s shaking thigh. Choking on a gasp, Karina’s entire body trembled from the sensation. The feeling intensified as she felt the hand on her thigh slowly sliding north. Her whole body vibrated with a mixture of horror and pleasure as she felt the hand creep beneath her skirt. She struggled, but let out another breathless gasp as her ass was squeezed once again. “And now… let’s see how soft this part of you is…”

A shriek flew out from Karina and her entire being seizured when the softest part of her was caressed by the lab assistant’s finger. Her body didn’t know what to do. She threw a hand over her mouth; embarrassed by her own cry. She nearly fell backward atop the desk. It screeched across the floor.

“Oh my!” The violet eyes of her captor widened behind her glasses. The excitement swelled in her face like a shark taste-testing a plump little seal. Karina’s voluptuous thighs slammed shut against the lab assistant’s wrist, but her slender finger was already blissfully prodding against the brown girl’s moist undercarron. “And I thought the lips on your face were plump.” The thin woman leaned deeper into the trainer’s straining body. Her finger gently pushed and rubbed against the moistening fabric. She could easily make out the outlining of the girl’s thick vulva, but what truly got her face to gleam was when she located the tight slit sealing away the trainer’s dampening cave.

Karina released another muffled moan into her hand. Her head was thrown back from the fissure of pleasure that jolted up her spine. She shook her head back and forth rapidly in protest, but the violet temptress seemed uninterested in stopping. As the trainer pushed her feet against the floor in an attempt to retreat, she lost her balance. The table screeched again as it slid backward. The girl’s back hit the table with a thud. She moaned and squealed as her stomach twisted from the sensation between her legs.

Meryl chased after the girl as she fell: her pert breasts pressing against the trainer’s caramel mounds. “You’re so sensitive.” The excitement rose in her voice.There was a twinge in her own body as she felt her captive’s stiffening nipples poking against her own. “Oh my!” Never had the twisting of her finger ceased its assault against the trainer’s moist underwear.

Karina’s body was churning uncontrollably beneath the lab assistant’s. Her moans and gasps were muffled beneath her own hand. Even still, her volume soared with each sound she made. She shut her eyes tight to try and concentrate on fighting against the pleasure ravaging her insides. The girl’s long chocolate legs squirmed uncontrollably and her sneakers squeaked across the floor as they tried to plant themselves. Each time she’d find a little wiggle-room. Meryl would just press down harder against her.

By this point, the lab assistant’s pencil-thin skirt had risen completely up her ivory thighs, revealing a teasing view of her violent undergarment. Karina’s heaving breasts were pressing against hers so much they began bubbling over her own shirt like fluffy marshmallows. The temptress even found herself choking back a pleasured sigh as her prey’s chocolate candies rubbed against her. “Oh my! You’re so excitable too, Ms. Karina.” As the woman pushed her body up, the hand which she used to squeeze Karina’s chocolate cheeks slithered their way upon her right breast and continued squeezing there.

Karina’s eyes burst open when she felt the hand against her tit. Her moans evolved into open-mouthed hollars. Her body began to betray her. She found her strength draining away like sap from a flower. Her legs shook and spasmed as Meryl toyed with the loosening slit between them. It seemed Karina had to use all her strength just to keep her thighs locked around the woman’s hand. However, each spasmed loosed their grip upon her. Each seizured jerk allowed the temptress further access to the girl’s buried treasure.

It was then that Meryl was able to force a second finger against the girl’s tightly puckered lower lips. “Oh my oh my!” She sang through a toothy grin. As she rubbed with both fingers now, she would also separate them in a scissoring motion attempting to loosen the tight seal of Karina’s lower lips.

The brown-skinned trainer’s entire body arched backward. Her voice yelled out into her hand as she felt how the woman manipulated her. She threw her body upwards in a desperate attempt to push back against the woman, but another scream sent her body into shock as she felt Meryl’s other hand squeeze and pinch against her nipple. Her back hit the table again and arched. Her body cried out as it was assaulted from top to bottom.

Meryl could feel her victim’s pussy twitching. “Oh dear, you’re so close already?” The woman was visibly amused. “How hungry can you be?” She ceased from the scissoring motion with her fingers and, instead, moved to something far more sinister. “I can’t wait for this part!” As her hand slithered further north, the woman’s index finger found itself prodding against a small, stiffened mound.

She pressed.

It was as if she’d hit Karina’s “Overdrive!” button. The trainer’s entire body seizured from the tips of her toes to the hair follicles atop her head. Her entire soul screamed out and, for a brief moment, her body formed a perfect arch. “Oh my!” Meryl shouted with sadistic glee as she continues to press and toy with this newfound apparatus.

Karina’s body locked up, then lurched forward as if clamping down on itself, but no matter what position it took, the lighting would not stop. Her stomach filled with hot lava. Her voice tightened in her throat. Her eyes expanded as they rolled back. The girl twisted and churched. She slid and squirmed. Meryl exorcised the lustful demon within the trainer’s body with extreme fervor. The molten heat seemed like it was growing. A crushing concentration was forming in her abdomen. It grew and swelled rapidly and uncontrollably until she felt like she was going to burst. Again, in a final attempt to restrain herself, Karina’s very bones stiffened as if Medusa herself was staring into her soul, but no matter how still she lay, nothing could stop the pending eruption.

And an eruption it was.

Thunder and lightning clashed like titans within the girl. Her body exploded with a million sensational colors that stole her very breath away. Eyes glazed over the dim lights within the room blinded her. She popped like a balloon, and fizzled like a seared steak.

Meryl rode this explosion like a wave. The euphoric energy that poured out of the trainer seemed to bleed into her as her smile spread even further and her own eyes fluttered uncontrollably. As the lusty spirit was exorcised from the girl’s body, Meryl breathed the spirit into her own. It was hot. Raw. Heavy. It went down like a hearty soup on a cold winter’s eve.

Karina’s body began to quiet. It was bled dry of almost all its energy.

Meryl’s hand finally calmed itself. No longer caged by the woman’s strong legs, she was able to withdraw her hand. “My oh my that was quite the experience.” The woman sang. Slowly, like a serpent enveloping its prey, she leaned over the panting girl with a hungry expression. “Now I hope you still have a little energy left for my turn.”

There was the sound of a sliding door opening, and the men returned from the second room. The professor waggled his chin with a conceited pride as he prattled on about his latest invention. “You see, this device does much more than just record and log the Pokemon it scans. It also has GPS, is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capable, plus has a powerful search engine installed to help any trainer become more effective.”

The two walked back into the room as the professor handed the new trainer a 4-inch wide crimson cylinder. The ends were rounded with Pokeball Decals. “I haven’t designed an instruction guide, but young people seem to adapt quickly to new technology. Do your best to take care of this for me, would you?” He looked the young man in his turquoise eyes, and gave a benevolent smile.

“Definitely. Thank you.” He responded politely, as his mother always taught him. “I won’t let you down, Sir.”

“Ah, youth: a lovely sight. You’d better not waste it, young man. When you get my age you’ll regret not living out your wildest fantasies. Isn’t that right, Meryl?” His sly old eyes found their way onto his assistant.

“Whatever you say professor!” The smiling woman said as she stood next to a very shaken, and visibly disturbed Karina.

“Uhh, Karina? Is everything okay?” Adell questioned once he noticed her expression.

“Oh she’s fine. We were just getting acquainted. Isn’t that right, Ms. Karina?” The assistant slapped the girl on the ass, hard, and Karina released a sharp squeak before running over to Adell.

Tense arms clamped around the young trainer and the girl began dragging her travel companion away from the laboratory. “Yes! Yes everything was absolutely normal hey you got your Pokedex so let’s go thanks professor for everything we promise to take good care of it bye!” Breathlessly, she made her way out of the doorway while dragging the confused redhead along with her.

Once outside, the two trainers made their way away from the lab. “So how’s the Pokedex?” Karina asked. She hid her face from her partner as she attempted to displace the thoughts of her previous encounter.

“Oh, right!” Adell pulls out the red cylinder and holds it in front of himself as the two walked along. “The professor says that this is a prototype that can scan more than just a Pokemon, but their gender, as well as predict their combat level and known abilities.”

“It’s kinda… small.” She commented, then turned towards the redhead. “So how does it work?”

He blinked, then gave an embarrassed smile as he rubbed the back of his head. “Well… I don’t know entirely…”

Karina stopped and stared at the new device. Adell stopped walking as well. The girl stepped over to examine the metallic crimson tube. She noticed the Pokemon Decal on the right end was indented just like a regular Pokeball. “Try pressing that.”

“Hm?” The newbie trainer did as he was instructed, and there was an airless click. The decals released and split open like an ancient scroll. Allowing the bottom to drop, the trainer extended the device to a six inch length. What appeared to be a plastic film made up the back of the device and connected the top to the bottom. The near transparent film instantly increased its opacity to a dark hue.

Both trainers huddled their faces together to watch a digital Pokeball appear on the loading screen. Once the loading was completed, the trainers were brought to the Home Screen. The background was dark with a central Pokeball and a blank search bar. At the very top was a tiny toolbar that showed the Pokedex’s Battery life, Wi-Fi signal, and the current time.

“Ooooh!” the trainers simultaneously marveled over the digital tablet.

“This is awesome!” Karina bounced up and down. Her breasts mirrored her action.

Carefully, like a small child with a new toy, Adell navigated to the Apps menu. The screen fluttered with applications arranged 4x5. They were alphabetized. “What’s Capture do?” Karina questioned.

Curiously, Adell pressed against the touch screen. It was surprisingly firm. The screen went black, and then became transparent once again. The capture mode was a camera and Karina gasped happily. The upper border contained different screen settings, and the bottom held the capture button. Karina reached around her partner and tapped the “Switch” command. The camera paused for a second, and then flipped to show the two trainer’s amazed faces.

“Oh my god, selfie!”

“What?”

“Smile!”

Confused, but obedient, Zephyros smiled alongside the bubbly brown-skinned trainer. With a snap, the two trainer’s smiles were recorded and displayed on the screen. Karina giggled. Adell only smirked. The redhead then noticed another list of options that appeared around their picture. One of these buttons said “Pokedex.” He pressed the button, and the screen dimmed. A text box appeared that read “No data”.

“I guess that’s what we use to scan Pokemon.” The young man confirmed. “Now we just need to find one to test it on.”

It was then, at just that moment, there was a scampering sound coming from behind the two of them. Just as Adell went to peer over his shoulder he felt something crash into the backs of his legs. Karina gasped as she watched him topple over and a furry red Pokemon shot out from underneath him and rolled across the ground. “Adell, are you okay?!”

“Y-yeah…” the redhead heaved himself into a sitting position and rubbed his sore head. “The hell was that…?” He looked forward to see a canine Pokemon lying on the ground a few feet in front of him. With a snarl, the tiny pup rolled to its feet, and then shot the trainers an angered look.

“It’s a Growlithe! Quick, use your Pokedex!”

“Oh, right!” Quickly, Adell switched back to capture mode and aimed the device at the canine Pokemon. After snapping the picture, he selected the Pokedex option. A text box appeared on the screen and was read aloud in a computerized female voice. ‘Growlithe, the fire Canine, is very protective of its territory. It will bark and bite to repel intruders from its space. It has a brave, trustworthy nature, and will fearlessly stand up to bigger and stronger foes.’ Once the voice finished, Growlithe’s picture shrank to the top right of the Pokedex. All around it, the Pokemon’s estimated statistics were displayed including its height, weight, Male gender, its affinity with fire, as well as a list of moves the Pokemon is expected to know, including Bite, Tackle, and Growl.

“Oooohhh.” It was obvious Karina was very impressed by the advanced Pokedex, but Growlithe wasn’t the least bit interested. When its eyes locked onto the apple lying next to Adell’s feet, the Pokemon began viciously barking at the two. Karina blinked and felt the small pup’s anger. “I think it’s mad…”

“What’d we do to him?” Before they’d get a chance to find out, the barking Pokemon hushed itself, then grudgingly tore itself away and dashed off towards the edge of town in a hurry. The two trainers blinked at one another curiously. What in the world just happened? “Well that was…” just as he went to stand, he felt his foot bump the red fruit with small bite marks in its skin. “Hm?”

He stood up with the apple in hand and examined it closely. “You think that belongs to Growlithe?” Karina asked as her wide brown eyes looked over the fruit, but before they could come to a conclusion, they heard the roaring of sirens coming from around a corner. As they were startled by the loud noise, they looked to the source and watched a small police cruiser screech around the corner, then zoom in their direction; stopping right in front of him.

Everything happened so fast as the officer materialized from the car, slapped handcuffs on both of them, and had them pressed against the side of the vehicle. “Gotcha! You thieves have been caught red-handed! You’re days of stealing from this town are over!” Officer Jenny was a woman who proved that you didn’t need red hair to be considered a hot-head.

“W-wait! We didn’t do anything!” The young man shouted as the officer removed the apple from his cuffed hands.

“Oh? And I suppose this just fell from the sky, then? ” She dropped the apple in a plastic evidence bag and sealed it, then opened up the back seat to her vehicle and shoved Adell in first.

“No, wait! You have to believe us, we didn’t steal that!”

“Save it, girly. You two are going away for a long time!” Karina, as well, was then pushed into the back seat of the car next to Adell and had the door shut on the two of them.

Last edited:
The lands of the Egaia region owe all of its lustrous beauty to the world’s strongest fertilizer.

Blood.

These very lands, once upon a time, were engulfed in pandemonium as the wars of old tore across the region. To this day, not a footstep can be taken where both man and Pokemon have fallen before the blade. Egaia was a land founded on violence and forged with bloodied steel. Though these war-times have passed, the ferocity of that era will remain eternal so long as breath is drawn within these fetid lands.

Two rival gangs threaten to revive these destructive times by plunging this world in disarray once more. Team Aqua and Team Magma, two colossal powers, clash head-on with one-another in a bloodthirsty race towards total domination of all who reside in Egaia. Their hatred for one-another and greed for power know no bounds. Egaia has, once again, become a battlefield.

Episode 3: Crime and Punishment

Adell found himself in a small room. It was dark, aside from one central light that illuminated the flat table in front of him. His hands rested on the table. It was cold, much like the empty room. The air was stale from poor circulation. Besides the beating of his heart, the room was as silent as a corpse. The redheaded trainer waited in anticipation to be questioned. He grew anxious in the uncomfortable folding chair that felt as if it was on sale in someone’s garage. Or the dump. His eyes were focused on the one-way mirror. He knew somebody had to be on the other side watching him, and he stared back intensely.

A plastic Hula dancer stared at him, unblinking, from the center of the desk. It was unnerving. He did his best to avoid eye-contact with her. Still, she stared. Her skin was nearly orange. The floral skirt reached below her knees.

What seemed like hours of silence was broken when the door opened. A man stepped in. Cigar in mouth, he thumbed through a handful of paperwork without once acknowledging the presence of young Adell. The man stepped over to the table and hovered around an open seat. He was about the same height, standing, as Adell, and at least thirty years older. He wore a pair of tan suspenders and a white dress shirt with vertical stripes.

Officer Sandy O’Cyrus was a large man. He joined the VPD ten years ago when little Suzy from next door had her bicycle stolen by one of the schoolyard bullies. He knew, at that very moment, he would spend the rest of his life fighting crime, and protecting innocent people like little Suzy.

Officer Sandy’s intimidating eyes happened to glance down at the redhead, and a disapproving frown formed on his face. Then, he slapped down a stack of photographs on to the table in front of the teen.

The Hula woman began her dance.

“Do you know who these people are, young man?!”

“Not a clue.” Adell’s affect was flat. He knew he was being interrogated, and would not allow himself to crack under the pressure no matter how great. He was innocent, and this might be his only chance to prove it.

“Don’t gimme that smug shit!” He slapped a heavy hand down on the first picture and turned it towards the teen. “This is little ol’ Granny Nicah: The owner of the fish-mart outside the general shop! Thieves have been pilfering this sweet old lady’s fish, and cut deep into her profits. It’s estimated that at least 2% of her profits have been robbed so far!”

He shifted to another picture roughly and his angered voice boomed in the small room. “And this is Mr. Jenkins! He too has had goods stolen from his grocery store! It’s estimated that less than .5% of his profits have already been lost! That’s almost a full bag of candy, young man. A full bag! Do you have any idea how close these people are to having to shut down their businesses because of your pilfering?!”

Adell was visibly taken aback, but not out of fear. Such small profit margins… and if all that’s being stolen is groceries… he could replace that much money with what he had in his piggy bank. “What…?”

“You’re going away for a long time, kid. You and your accomplice. However, if you confess to your crimes, you might see the light of day one more time before they string you by your toes and leave you to rot!”

“How many times do I have to tell you: We didn’t steal anything!” Adell’s voice raised, and so too did his interrogator.

“You were caught with the stolen goods in your hands! How do you explain that?!”

“It wasn’t us! A Pokemon had it when it crashed in to us!”

“Oh, so now Pokemon are stealing food from our vendors, eh?! And let me guess: It ran away before our officer arrived on the scene?”

“YES!”

“Do you have any idea how unlikely that is? Pokemon stealing food? Is that the best you can come up with?! I bet if we question some of the vendors, we’re bound to have witnesses place you at the scene of the crime!”

It was then that Adell’s eyes widened and a hopeful look fell upon his face. “I wasn’t even there during the time of the crime! I have an alibi! Ask the Professor at the Lab! He’ll vouch for both of us! We were there the entire time picking up a Pokedex! I’ve never even been to this town before! Just talk to him! He’ll clear this up!”

“SHUT UP!” The man yells with a heavy-handed slap to the desk. The Hula woman nearly toppled over, but her dancing continued. “I give the orders here, kid.” A silence fell over the room as the man stared intensely at the teen. The dancer’s pace began to slow. Officer Sandy gave a deep draw to his unlit cigar, then leaned away from the table. “I’ll have my people look in to your claim, but I swear, if you’re sending us on a wild goose chase I’ll personally see you and your little girlfriend behind bars for the rest of this week!”

And with that, the rugged man ripped himself away from the young teen and left Adell to wait in the quiet room all on his own, with no one to keep him company aside from the unnerving dancing Hula woman.

---------------------

Locked away behind a heavy metal door with but a single round glass window, Karina sat alone in a padded cell with her hands still cuffed behind her back. The fear on the young girl’s face was ever present as she sat in silence and mystery. The walls were a deep orange, matching the soft floors. There was also a light built into the high ceiling that kept the room somewhat bright. Still, no amount of light could illuminate her hopeless state. There was a chair and desk to the far-end of the room, but the girl’s hopelessness weighed down so heavy, she couldn’t bear carrying herself that far.

The clicking of sharp heels slipped beneath the crack of the door, and the girl’s eyes darted over to the glass. From her low position, she could not make out the person who stopped in front of the door. She went to shout, but sadness clogged her lungs.

The door clacked and snapped. Was it an officer coming to interrogate her?

The door gave one final clank before creaking open to reveal the woman on the other side. It was the same teal-haired officer that arrested the two of them. Officer Jenny wore the standard blue police vest with small golden shoulder guards. Her teal eyes gave a harsh glare at the handcuffed trainer on the orange floor. “So I took the liberty of doing a little homework on you, girly.” Her words seemed less than cheerful as she closed and locked the door. “Think having a rich daddy means you can run around causing trouble, huh?”

“I didn’t do anything wrong!” The frustration was mounting in Karina’s pounding chest, but before she could continue, the officer interrupted her.

“How original! Did the apple just fall out of the sky, then? Or perhaps, some stray Pokemon brought it to you.” The officer sauntered over towards the girl. Her teal hair was tied in a ponytail that stretched down to the middle of her back, where it flared out in thick, symmetrical spikes. Officer Jenny grabbed a handful of Karina’s hair and the girl squeaked with pain, but her voice was drowned out by the rough officer’s command. “On your feet!” She pulled, and Karina gave a pained cry as she was dragged into standing. “I don’t think you know who you’re dealing with, missy. Think your Lockhart family name and your pretty little face gives you a free pass to whatever you want? Ha! Let me show you exactly what girls like you are good for.”

With another tug, the officer dragged her prisoner over to the other side of the room. The rough treatment caused Karina’s hat to fall to the floor. She couldn’t stand the pain of having her hair pulled, which left her no other choice but to comply.

The officer lead Karina in front of the empty chair and released her. “On your knees!” There was a whack, followed by a sharp scream as officer Jenny’s police baton met with the back of the girl’s delicate thighs.

Karina’s right leg buckled from the blunt impact, and she let out a terrified howl. “What are you doing?” Her words were barely audible in between her cries, but the officer took no pity in the noise.

“Shut up!” The baton stabbed into the back of the girl’s left knee and dropped it to the floor.

Karina hollered but, with hands cuffed behind her back, she could do nothing to defend herself. Her deep brown eyes shimmered with liquid-fear.

The officer turned the wood chair towards Karina and stood in front of it. “Nothing more to say, huh? Good. There’s only one way to use a mouth like yours.” The officer slipped one hand beneath her blue pencil skirt and, as the fabric crinkled and rose, she slipped her thumb around the black lace of her panty, then slowly pulled it down in front of Karina’s confused and terrified eyes. The officer stepped out of her underwear and kicked it to the side. She lowered her chilling gaze upon the shaken Pokemon trainer. With subtle words, she whispered into the girl’s right ear. “I know your secret…”

A gasp escaped Karina’s constricted throat. Her wide almond eyes stared at the officer as if she were death itself. The teal-haired dominatrix sat herself in front of the trembling girl. A queen’s satisfaction spread across the officer’s face like honey. She spread her legs, revealing herself to the girl. Karina’s eyes drifted lower, and her tears finally spilled onto her cheeks.

“Don’t act so pathetic! This is the kind of thing you like, isn’t it?” The officer gripped the girl’s hair once again.

Karina screamed in protest.

“Be quiet!” The officer shouted, but the girl’s soft cries continued. “Quit pretending like you don’t want to. I know all about you, Karina Lockhart! Now then, get to it!” She pulled the girl closer to the intensifying heat between her legs, and as much as Karina struggled, the pain from her hair being pulled negated all her efforts of escape.

Before Karina could voice her protests, she found her face just inches away from the officer’s shimmering vaginal lips. The girl shut her eyes to not taunt herself by viewing the supple vulva before her, but the smell of officer Jenny’s pheromones were enrapturing. The girl’s cries turned to quiet sobs. There was a pain in her wrists from where the cuffs gripped. They rattled with an unsettling clinking against one-another, which began to quiet down. Karina’s left cheek felt the hellfire from Officer Jenny’s demanding body. The smell produced from her succulent lower region was like that of a carnivorous plant quelling its prey into delirium before swallowing it whole.

A honey brown eye weakly opened, and there it was. Officer Jenny’s vaginal lips shimmered with the light produced by the ceiling lamp. With Karina being so close, she could see the desire twitching in the soft tissue. A plume of teal fluff cradled the delicate folds like a puppy’s bed. The spiked shape that they made resembled the officer’s ponytail. Karina had never been this close to another woman’s genitals. It was terrifying to be forced against her will. Then again, she could feel her willpower, like the gentle flow of sap exiting her captor’s pussy, slowly draining away.

“What’s taking so long?!” The officer’s baton assaulted Karina’s ass. The girl’s body lurched forward and, as she hollered with pain, her mouth enveloped the vagina that so longingly anticipated the embrace. “Aahh! Yes!” Officer Jenny’s head flew back as the heat from Karina’s young mouth pooled around the slit of her pussy.

“MMMPH!!”

Karina’s head felt as though it were full of cotton. A numbing sensation spread from her mouth, towards her neck, and further up to her brain. Her conscious went deaf; its protests went unheard. Instead, steady whispers echoed into the girl’s mind. “She’ll let you go if you do it…” The ghosts of her inner-self spoke out. “You know you want too, regardless.”

The shackles against Karina’s wrists rattled as her arms tensed. Her body was leaning forward in an uncomfortable position, and with the officer’s strong hand pushing her down, the girl’s only support was the sweet-tasting vagina. The juice, which escaped from the officer’s tight slit mixed with Karina’s saliva, creating a cocktail of arousal that poisoned the defiance in her heart.

“Mhmm…!”

Chills went up Officer Jenny’s body whenever the girl breathed against her soft opening. Her mouth parted with a wry smile. A hot spring of liquid collected in Karina’s mouth, bathing the officer in a pool of euphoria. “My god…!” As much as the officer enjoyed the feeling, Karina wasn’t moving. She rested, breathing. The teal-haired dominatrix wanted more. She gripped her slave’s brown hair tightly and twisted her wrist from left to right.

“Emph!”

Karina’s mouth stirred around the officer’s vagina, and the two women both shrieked simultaneously. Pain and pleasure filled the room and marinated in the girls’ ears. Karina couldn’t help but obey the twisting of the officer’s hand and pressed her lips firmly against those of her captor’s in a deep, sexual kiss.

“Oooh!!” Officer Jenny’s hips bucked forward, kissing the girl back. There was a sloshing sound with every motion. The fluid collected in Karina’s mouth overflowed and trickled down towards the officer’s anus.

Karina’s mouth shimmered with a mixture of saliva and the officer’s love juices. The pain in her voice became weaker, and soon, pain was absent from her moans. Brown eyes glossed over. An intense sensation swelled within her abdomen. Karina’s head swiveled independent of the officer’s command. Like a monster from the depths, Karina’s tongue emerged from the pool of saliva in her mouth. Hesitantly, it crept forward. The only sign of its arrival against the officer’s wet slit was the sudden shriek of pleasure and convulsion that caused the chair to screech backwards.

“Oh fuck!” The officer hadn’t steadied herself for the sudden arrival of this slithering membrane. Karina’s tongue traced against the outer lips of the officer’s vagina, sending swift chills that vibrated her thighs and constricted her core.

“Mmmm…!” Karina leaned in deeply to savor the sweet taste. Her clouded mind emptied any thoughts of resistance. This taste… this tart, strong taste titillated the base of her tongue. It outlined the vaginal lips until it found the tight slit where they met. As if laced with salt and sugar, the slit guided the girl’s hungry tongue further and further north until it found a tiny mound erect from the very top.

“Haa!” The officer’s legs spread stiff, and her entire body convulsed yet again. Her back arched as far as it could go. The chair shook as it struggled to hold her in place. “Ffffuck!” The officer’s lips trembled, and her voice fell weak as Karina’s tongue roughly pressed against her swollen button. “Oh…! Ooooh! Haa!”

The sounds of pleasure emitted from the officer’s voice filled Karina’s ears like a hypnotic song. It pulled her in deeper into her trance; it commanded her to continue. Karina’s ears wanted to hear more. Karina’s tongue wanted to taste more. The girl’s lips tightened around the officer’s swollen button. They chewed softly, while the serpentine tongue caressed the tip and surrounding area.

“HaaaAhh!” The officer’s moans rose to screams from the intense pressure. Her hand, which once pushed Karina deeper into her pussy, was now struggling to push the girl away. Her cries escalated as the sensations intensified. Each breath filled her lungs with ecstasy. Her c-cup breasts threatened to burst through the buttoned-down vest that contained them. Her erect nipples painfully pressed against her bra. If her hand was not pushing against Karina’s head, she feared the girl would swallow her twitching pussy whole. With her mind in a stupor, she couldn’t think to drop the baton that occupied her striking hand.

“Mmm! Mmmh!” Karina’s moans grew louder as she suckled the trapped clit the same way she sucked on Adell’s cock. Thinking about his thick rod displaced her from this morally objectifying situation. The moans and hollers of the female officer split her delusions into a double-reality. Her feelings were confused. Was it the thought of Adell’s cock in her mouth that made her body swell with such heat, or was it the warmth of the officer’s thighs and the taste of her succulent pussy that made her wet between her legs?

The officer’s thighs tightened around Karina’s head and the dominatrix bucked her hips fiercely. Karina’s lips almost lost their grip on the swelling clit, but she forced her head firmly against it. Officer Jenny’s yelling became strained. Her voice shook with delirium. She could no longer form audible words. All that came forth were sounds of writing pleasure.

Soon, even these sounds became too draining to produce. The officer’s muscles constricted. Tighter and tighter they became. She grit her teeth with enough force to bite through rock. She was curling in on herself as the stress mounted. More and more, Karina relentlessly sucked and slurped and nibbled and chewed and pushed and pulled and twisted and toyed until finally, the officer’s dam could no longer contain her raging orgasm.

Officer Jenny exploded in a breathless holler that would leave a narwhal hoarse. Her thighs gripped the poor girl’s head so tightly she was unable to breathe. The officer’s hips were grinding uncontrollably against Karina’s hungry mouth and her yelling seemed to lose volume as precious oxygen was expelled from her lungs. Twitching and twerking, the officer’s spent pussy seized from the pleasurable pain inflicted upon it. Karina was attempting to completely incapacitate the officer by relentlessly attacking her most sensitive area.

The officer gave a shaky yelp as the scissor-sharp surge of sensation sliced into her. She tried to push the hungry girl away, but Karina shook her head violently as she sucked and pulled at the clit even harder than before. She wouldn’t let the officer escape.

A rippling clap sounded as the officer struck the girl’s jiggling ass with the baton once more. Karina yelped from the pain, and was then forced to the soft floor by the officer. “Little slut…!” Shaking, the officer stood over the panting girl. Every so often, a convulsion would cause her to release a quiet “Ah…!” Her vibrating thighs glistened with dripping saliva. Her entire figure was disheveled; spasming periodically as she stared at the brown-haired slave on the floor.

The officer reached down and grabbed the metal link to the handcuffs. She hauled Karina up by the back of her wrists. The girl squeaked from the harsh metal pulling against her, and sat up on her knees. She was panting heavily; her full breasts rising and falling with each breath. Her mouth glistened with the sexual essence of her mistress.

A look of both arousal and disgust filled the officer’s glossy eyes. “You really are… something… huh? Ha…!” She dragged the struggling Karina to her feet. She savagely shoved the girl forward. Karina yelped as she stumbled into the table. Before she could move, the officer pressed down on the girl’s wrist, locking her into a bent position against the table. Karina whimpered as she struggled. Her thighs glistened from the wetness that soaked through her panties underneath her skirt. “You don’t think I’m done with you just yet… do you?” Her voice was filled with the venom of an Arboc. Taunting the poor girl, the officer slapped the baton against the table just a foot away from Karina’s face. “Now, let’s see how much of this’ll be able to fit up that juicy ass of yours.” A sickening smile spread like the plague

Almond eyes grew wide with shock and fear. Karina locked her legs together as tight as she possibly could. Her thighs were quivering from terror and she fought hard to get away from the officer who pinned her down. “N-no! Please! Don’t! S-Stop!” The girl’s cries went ignored. The baton slid out of sight, and Karina whipped her head around left and right to keep track of it.

Karina screamed when she felt the weapon press against her violently trembling thighs. It traveled upwards against her twitching ass to lift the short blue skirt. Her white panties were soaked nearly transparent from how wet she was. They clung to her skin. Her tight vaginal lips were outlined in great detail, though only so much could be seen beneath her round, vibrating ass. “Oooh. I see you come with your own lube.”

“STOP!”

“You really want it, don’t you?”

Karina yelped sexually when she felt the baton press against her wet panties. Her hips lifted to escape the object, but she could only move but so far. “No! NO! NO!”

Static from the officer’s walkie sizzled into the room. “Come in, Officer Jenny. Bring the inmate to the front office, immediately.”

The teal-haired police woman froze. Karina did as well. The woman’s grip tightened on the baton, and her eyes filled with unsatisfied lust.

She stopped…

Karina’s head, feeling the full weight of relief, dropped to the table. She was panting and sobbing, thankful that whatever happened stopped the officer from violating that which has never been violated. She wanted to see Adell again. She needed him to protect her from all these crazy people who wanted to rape her.

“Ugh… how lucky are you?” The officer spat while readjusting her disheveled uniform. She watched Karina sobbing on the desk, and disgust flashed in her eyes. She struck her with the baton again, and the girl cried out. The officer abusively grabbed the trainer by her soft brown hair. “You tell anyone about what happened here and I promise you, we’ll both find out how deep this thing can go.”

Her threat instantly silenced the Pokemon trainer. The officer gave a pleasant smile before releasing her. She then picked up the hat that fell from Karina’s head earlier. “Oh, and here. You dropped this.”

The police precinct was quite a small building. It was only one floor and about as wide as a house. The townspeople of Paital managed regardless. Adell was in the front office. There were only four desks in the office. Three of them were empty. The fourth was where Adell waited with the Police Chief Officer Sandy, and two others.

Korton was a walking mountain. Every inch of his seven foot frame was covered in muscle. He was the envy of every bodybuilder in town. He wore a tight-fitting #77 Jersey, and a pair of blue shorts that stopped just above his knees. He and his Machoke ran the fruit stand by the town’s edge.

“So yous tellin’ me this is the guy?” The man spoke like a championship prize fighter who retired after a severe head injury. One bear of a hand stroked the back of his brown hair as he spoke to the police chief while giving a skeptical point towards Adell. “He’s only, like, 12.”

Adell hacked from the insult. “I’m 19!”

“And he’s so small.” The man laughed. “I guess I probably woulda missed him if he tried to steal somethin’ anyway, ya?”

The redhead clenched an annoyed fist. He was getting tired of waiting around and being accused for something he didn’t do. Every few moments his eyes would glance towards the back rooms. He was waiting for Karina to be produced.

“Yeah, well we checked out his alibi.” The two men spoke as if Adell wasn’t even in the room. “The good ol’ professor confirmed they were with him when the theft occurred.” The chief gave a sideways glance in Adell’s direction. “Apparently, he claims a Growlithe was what pilfered your product.”

“Growlithe, eh? I guess that makes sense.” Korton massaged the light stubble on his club-shaped chin. “Yeah, didn’t we see a ‘spicious lookin’ pup around the stall earlier?”

“Choke.” Muscular blue arms folded in conformation. Adell glanced over to the table where his Pokedex sat. This would have been a great time to log another Pokemon if his things weren’t still in lockup.

“Ey, kid.” The muscular fruit-vender flexed a strong arm muscle. “I see ya workin’ with a lil’ six-pack, but your arms and legs are like noodles.”

Adell glared at the man’s insult.

“Why doncha come with me, eh? I bet I can whip ya in shape real quick.” With a wink, the muscle-head gave a quick buck of his hips.

Instantly, the redhead’s glare melted away and his face turned to blue.

“Adell!” Before the voice could be identified, Karina slammed herself into her partner and buried her puffy red face in his chest.

“K-Karina?”

“Ugh… another straight one, eh? Ah well…”

“Choke.”

As officer Jenny appeared from the other room, the police chief turned to her. “Seems these two check out. It appears our suspect is actually a Pokemon.”

The officer’s heels clicked to a halt, and she stood with a hand on her hip. “Don’t tell me it’s a Growlithe?”

When Karina heard the woman’s voice, every muscle in her body clenched. She attempted to bury herself in Adell’s protective warmth.

His face filled with concern. “Karina…?”

Officer Jenny’s teal eyes narrowed at the two trainers. She spoke with harshness. “Some little brat’s been crying about the damn thing for weeks now.”

Karina was trembling in Adell’s arms. She was doing her best to hold back her tears. Her companion held her tightly. “What happened back there?”

“Just a little intense interrogation.” The female officer chimed in casually. “Not everyone’s built for that kind of thing. Right, Karina?”

The girl quietly shook her head. “I want to leave…”

“Well you’re free to go.” Sandy announced with a dismissive wave. “Officer. Please resupply their things.”

“Yes, sir.” Her teal eyes narrowed at the chief maliciously.

“I’ll call for back-up from the Hertion District before we start our raid on the forest.”

All eyes in the room fell on the nonchalant chief the instant he mentioned a raid. Karina’s face never left the comfort of her partner. Only her ears listened.

“Eh… Chief…?” The flirty fruits vender spoke out. “Doncha think a raid’s a little too… extreme? I mean, it’s just an apple.”

“That Pokemon has been causing nothing but mischief and almost three sheets of paperwork! Do you have any idea how much tax payer money goes into the excruciating man-minutes it takes to do three sheets of paperwork?!”

“…Choke…?” The Pokemon looked at its baffled trainer.

“Well…no, but…?”

“Better move fast then, chief.” Officer Jenny spoke without eye-contact. She was busy unlocking the trainer’s Pokegear and supplying them to the table next to Adell. “That little brat probably ran into the forest after it this time.”

That was when Karina joined in on the conversation. “There’s a little girl in the forest all by herself?!”

“Well that’s no good…” The police chief folded his arms. His closed-off expression seemed grim. “That’s a pretty dense forest, filled with many different breeds of wild Pokemon. Even skilled Pokemon trainers find survival in there difficult. Poor girl…”

“And nobody’s gonna do anything about this?!” The brown-haired girl’s fear was replaced with a burst of anger. The room fell silent. Not even the Machoke spoke. He only stared at his trainer.

Karina’s eyes were hit with a wave of sadness that was a product of the room’s silence. She turned her gaze towards Adell for support. His sea-green eyes, at first, shared her concern. Soon, the look they exchanged sparked confidence between one-another.

The young man nodded silently to his partner. “Ready?”

It was amazing how a single word brought hope to the young girl’s face. Karina couldn’t help but smirk. “Let’s go.” The trainer completely displaced her feelings towards everything else around her. She grabbed her gear and the two quickly stocked their belts.

The police chief studied them. “You two really gonna go in there? With only two Pokemon between ya, you won’t last long.”

“We only need to last long enough to find one little girl.” Adell spoke with a strong heart. Once his gear was properly secured along his belt, he checked his partner. She nodded, and the two of them rushed out of the office through the double-doors.

Officer Jenny scoffed with her arms crossed. The fruit vender lowered his head and sighed. “Why are the good men always taken?”

Machoke consoled his trainer with a firm pat on the back.

The vender smiled. “Come on, Perseus. Let’s get back to work.”

“Choke.”

Last edited:
The Zahari Forest was an emerald ocean. Vast and full, it covered much of the region’s southwestern end. It is the only land route that connects the South East to the western corner of Egaia, however, these vast woods are home to some of the strongest wild Pokemon in the region. Many trainers attempt to cross this vast Emerald Ocean, but very few ever make it to the Deep Woods: the core of the forest. Those few who have were never seen again.

Regardless, many trainers use the surrounding towns that hug the forest’s edge to hunt and capture the wild Pokemon that call Zahari home. It is rumored that Pokemon captured here will grow to be some of the strongest in the world.

Episode 4: Smoke and Fire

The outer-edge of the Zahari Forest was like a jungle. Dense foliage covered the forest floor. The canopy of leafy trees cast an emerald glow about the forest as the sun’s powerful rays fought through to the grassy soil. Within this sea of grass, splashes of color populated the scenery. Reds, blues, whites and yellows were scattered about like confetti. Patches of wildflowers grew from the green soil, sprouted atop fallen trees, and danced in front of grass-covered boulders.

There was a serene ambiance within this realm. The tree leaves shimmied against themselves in the warm Springtime breeze. They grouped together to give a mystifying shadow puppet performance against the ground below. Bug Pokemon hugged the trunks of trees and sank into the backdrop. The song of the birds was carried along with the breeze in a harmonious orchestra that enveloped the ears with a classical melody that inspired many great composers of the past.

Every one of Adell’s senses was numbed with awe. The flower pollen danced like snowflakes. Even the very air was colored a phosphorescent green. It took the full might of the powerful sun’s rays just to break through the heavy canopy of trees. Sea-green eyes took in every small hill, every stone, and every branch covered in blooming flowers. Not even in his dreams could he imagine such a beautiful vista.

Karina, on the other hand, was far too preoccupied dwelling on the very recent past. Her normal peppy attitude seemed void as she dragged herself along behind the redhead. One arm was clutching the other tightly. Her eyes were low; watching her feet as she took slow, soundless steps. Her deep brown hair hung over her face. She hadn’t even noticed Adell was looking at her.

He turned to face his partner and, when he realized she wasn’t looking where she was going, he put his hands out to catch her as she bumped in to him.

Karina gasped, and took a step back. “Sorry…! Sorry… I… wasn’t paying attention.” Her voice was small. Never had such a talkative girl been so quiet.

“Karina,” the young man placed his warm hands on her shoulders. “What’s wrong? You haven’t been yourself since we visited Paital.” He looked deep into the girl’s brown eyes, and the girl’s face turned somewhat red. “What happened?”

Karina’s mouth opened, but nothing came out. She choked on her emotion. She gagged on her nerves. No one had ever looked so intensely into her eyes as he was. She felt like he was penetrating her with just his gaze. She felt like, with just his stare, he could undress every secret she poorly hid from him. Her eyes shimmered as she looked at her partner. She couldn’t tell him what was wrong. What would he think of her? She didn’t even know what to think of herself. The experience of… of getting raped… It was absolutely terrifying! But yet… just thinking about Officer Jenny’s moist pussy made Karina’s insides heat up. Her eyes drifted away as she recalled the officer’s tangy juices tickling her tongue and sliding down her throat.

Karina was so confused. Her eyes watered. Adell wanted an answer, but she just couldn’t produce one. How could she tell him that she liked getting raped? Since she liked it, did it even qualify as rape? On top of that, it was a woman who made her so wet between the legs. Did she like women now? Was she a lesbian?

“Karina…?” Concern was ever-present in Adell’s rolling voice.

Finally, she found the courage to speak. “Adell I… I just…!” It was difficult. Each letter weighed a hundred pounds in her throat: too big to swallow; too heavy to regurgitate. She looked at him. He was so close to her. His hands were warm. His face was handsome. Karina’s cheeks began to glow red. She could feel tightness in her lower stomach. Her legs felt like they were getting weaker by the second. “Adell…!” She almost moaned out his name as she called to him. “I just… I need to find out!” She pressed herself against him. Her large breasts fell against his chest. “Adell!”

The young man, not expecting such an intimate embrace, lost his balance. He went to take a step backwards, but his shin caught hold of an exposed root. He yelled as he fell backwards; the girl toppling over with him. His broad back thudded against the grass. “Oww…” He moaned. His arms instinctively wrapped themselves around Karina’s frame to protect her from the fall. When he opened his eyes there she was. Her beautiful brown face was only a few inches from his. Her cheeks were practically glowing red. The doe-eyed stare she possessed mirrored his own.

The birds sung them a love song.

Adell could feel Karina’s heavy breasts pressing against him. Her short skirt barely covered her underwear from her downed position. His thigh was practically between her legs. The heat generated from her lower region warmed him. Karina’s heart was pounding as she stared into Adell’s sea-green eyes. She felt embarrassed from her position on top of the trainer, but unlike the officer, he was so kind to her. He was gentle and caring. Karina felt like he would not judge her. He would not do her any harm. She could feel her passion rising with each passing second. Officer Jenny tried to take something very special away from Karina, but luckily, the girl was able to escape. If anyone was going to take Karina’s treasure, she felt as though it should be Adell.

Adell looked beautiful the way the shadows from the trees danced around his face. His hair was a radiant fire splayed out against the green grass. She felt her body being drawn to him. Her eyes closed. Her luscious lips pursed out somewhat. She wanted to feel him against her.

Adell’s face went red as he watched her. He could feel her body trembling. He could tell she was scared, but she continued to move her lips closer toward his. He felt his lower part stirring to life as he caught an inescapable view of her deep cleavage. Her luscious lips neared. He knew she was going to kiss him, and he knew that he wanted it as well. He closed his eyes. The image last present in his mind was that of her dark brown hair flowing around them; encasing them in a veil and separating them from reality. His lips pursed and prepared to meet hers with intimacy.

A jolt went through the trainer’s bodies like lightning when a scream echoed through the forest.

Both snapped their attention to the direction of the cry. Karina then looked down at her partner. A blush was still visible on her cheeks. There was a powerful hesitation; a magnetic force that kept them attached to each other. Still, they knew that someone was in danger, and they were probably the only ones who could assist.

Somewhat begrudgingly, Adell nodded to his partner. “Let’s go….”

Karina nodded in agreement. Her body was reluctant to leave him, yet she forced herself away regardless. As Adell rose to his feet, Karina hustled deeper into the woods towards the source of the noise. “This way!”

“Right!” There was a great hindrance in between his legs that caused him to chase after the trainer with an awkward gait.

Scrambling for safety against an overturned tree was a trembling young child. Her white spaghetti strap Lolita dress was stained with a mixture of dirt and grass. In front of her terrified eyes stood three wild Pokemon. With fur black as smoke, the skull-capped canine pups snarled viciously as they approached; their shackle bracelets rattling with each soft paw-press.

The tiny blonde-haired girl had no route of escape. Paralyzed was she by their red-eyed glares. The three approached, the biggest of the group taking lead. Step by step they came closer until the largest decided to go in for the kill. With a savage bark, it lunged forward. The sudden movement sparked another shrill scream from the child before she covered her eyes with her tiny arms.

A ball of furry fire slammed itself into the attacking canine. The two bodies landed, the red one on its four paws while the black body hit the ground and rolled to a stop. The shaken Pokemon barked ferociously at the red-furred pup.

When the little girl found the courage to remove her arms, her eyes widened with hopefulness. A hero had appeared. “Growlithe!”

Orange and red fur stood on end as the tiny pup growled at the three dark-furred canines. The downed dog quickly regained its footing and snarled at its attacker. It barked before stalking over towards the other two, who were already moving as well. Ruby red eyes stared down the lone Growlithe as the three Pokemon moved into triangle formation

The blonde-haired girl was helpless, and looked on as the four creatures readied for battle.

The leader barked, and the two followers charged. Their tiny little feet carried them through the grass at impressive speed. Growlithe braced himself: all his senses focused on the simultaneous attackers. With a jolt, he turned to the left attacker. The dark Pokemon tore through the grass in a sharp lunge, but Growlithe was able to dodge. Its heart pounded when all its nerves pulled the pup into an instinctive dodge, yet he was not quick enough to fully evade a glancing blow from the second dark canine. The third attack would be unavoidable.

With its footing rattled by the second attack, Growlithe was overtaken by the looming shadow that overcast him. With fangs reared, the smoke-colored leader descended upon the fiery pup like a demon preparing to drag a soul to the nether realm.

There was blunt collision as a small brown fist connected with the side of the dark Pokemon’s face.

Cubone delivered a heavy pound that sent the dog rolling back into the dirt.

“Bone!”

The ground Pokemon landed to its feet with bone-club in hand. Its eyes stared down the other two smoky canines fiercely, daring them to step forward.

“Good hit, Cubone!” Adell cheered as he and Karina arrived on the field in a hurry. Quickly taking his place close to the rock Pokemon, Adell stood firm with his partner.

Karina split off to find the young girl huddled against a log. “Are you okay? We’re here to help.”

Growlithe was less than grateful for this so-called rescue and barked fiercely at the strange Cubone. His protests fell short when the three attacking Pokemon regrouped to face down their new challengers.

“What are they…?” The redhead reached for his new Pokedex. Opening the tablet, he used the camera to scan one of the three dark-furred hellhounds.

“Houndour, the Dark Pokémon. Houndour travel in packs and communicate though barks in order to surround their prey.” Along with the computerized voice, a digital image of the canine Pokemon was displayed with its basic attributes. It was labeled as a Dark/Fire type with higher statistics in Speed and Special Attack power.

“Come on out, Togepi!” Karina removed a Pokeball from her belt and summoned the egg-baby Pokemon, Togepi.

The round creature danced and cheered after teleporting on to the field.

The pack of shadowy Houndours growled deeply as they regrouped.

Fear jettisoned itself into Togepi’s soft shell like a harpoon and she quickly retreated into the warm arms of her trainer with tears in its eyes.

“H-hey… There there... it’s okay. Maybe next time…” The brown-haired girl had no choice but to comfort the Pokemon. Still, a battle was about to commence.

The three dark Pokemon stood firm as they faced down their opponents. Fiery eyes scanned over the focused Cubone and protective Growlithe. Even more bothersome were the two trainers who interrupted their hunt. The odds of victory did not seem in their favor.

The leader of the small troop let out a sharp bark at the other two before slowing backing away. Its followers complied, and the three scampered off into the foliage.

The forest breathed a sigh of relief.

A weight was lifted from Adell’s tense shoulders. He smirked back towards Karina. The female trainer gently caressed the spiky head of her Pokemon. “It’s okay, Togepi. The big bad Pokemon are all gone now.” With the care of a new mother, she gently rocked her little egg baby until its tears stopped falling. “There you go.”

Growlithe barked sharply. Its fur turned a deep red as it turned its attention to Adell’s Cubone.

The rock Pokemon faced the challenging Growlithe and stared the canine down. “Quu…”

“No, Growlithe! Don’t!” The blonde child pleaded to the Pokemon, but with flat ears, it seemed the canine was less interested in words.

“Hey, we didn’t come here to fight you. We came to help!” Adell’s voice was unsteady.

“He’s telling the truth!” Karina confirmed. “We’re not here to hurt you. Promise!”

“Growlithe, don’t fight them!”

So many messages bombarded the defensive Pokemon. Its growls lessened, but uncertainty seemed more frightening than these foreigners invading his space. The Cubone that stood before him made no hasty advances. The Togepi resting in the female trainer’s arms seemed more scared of him than he was of everyone else. He looked back at the male trainer. Growlithe snorted defiantly at the redhead, then slowly backed away.

“No, Growlithe!” The little girl cried. “Wait!”

But wait it did not.

The Growlithe took off into the forest. Its orange fur was enveloped by the greenery.

“Come back!” The little girl went to pursue the Pokemon, but Karina was able to catch her by the arm.

“You can’t go out there!”

“But I have to help Growlithe!” She struggled to break free. “He’s in danger!”

“In danger of what?”

The little girl found it impossible to escape. Eventually she settled, then fell quiet.

With no enemies in sight, Adell pulled out his Pokeball and aimed at Cubone. The rock Pokemon jumped to the side and avoided the red beam, then barked defiantly at the trainer. “Quu!”

“H-hey!”

The Pokemon violently shook its bone club at the trainer. “Quu Quu Quu!”

Meanwhile, Karina returned a squealing Togepi back to its Pokeball, and then kneeled down next to the blonde-haired girl. In a soft voice, she spoke. “My name’s Karina. Adell and I came looking for you after we heard you were out here all by yourself.”

The girl looked towards Karina with bubbly blue eyes. She remained silent, however.

Karina smiled. “What are you doing out here, anyway? It’s too dangerous to travel by yourself.”

The girl exclaimed, “But I have to help Growlithe!”

“It’s okay. It’s okay.” The trainer’s voice remained even-toned. “Tell us what’s going on. We can help. Right, Adell?”

Cubone angrily danced through a storm of red lightning from Adell’s Pokeball. “Bone! Bone! Bone! Bone! Bone!”

“That’s right!” Adell shouted as he battled with his own Pokemon. “We’re here to help! You’ve got nothing to worry about!”

“Bone!”

Karina forced an awkward laugh as she watched her partner struggle with his Pokemon. “See? The best of the best…” The girl looked back and forth between the two trainers. Her eyes were terrified, but softened from the comfort of Karina’s voice. “How about we start with your name?”

The blue-eyed girl stared up at Karina. Finally, she spoke with a soft voice. “Lilith…” Her voice shook. “Lilith Myst…”

Karina paused. Her eyes analyzed the girl for a brief moment. The trainer’s mind played with the name Myst for a brief moment. She then decided to revisit her thoughts when they were securely out of danger. “Wow. That’s a beautiful name, Lilith!”

“Thank you.” The girl smiled back.

“So, tell me: what made you come all the way out here?”

The stress returned to her voice as she explained. “Because I have to help him! All the other Growlithe have turned against him, and now the Houndours are attacking and I just don’t know what to do!” Tears poured from her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.

Karina wrapped a warm arm around the child and hugged her tightly. “It’s going to be okay. We’re here to help.” With a sweet smile, she spoke. “How did you find all of this out?”

“Well… I can talk to Pokemon.”

Adell paused. “You can talk to Pokemon?”

Cubone, taking advantage of his trainer’s ceasefire, dealt a heavy club blow to the redhead’s right foot. Adell shouted in pain and released the Pokeball. “Bone!” The Cubone smacked a homerun right into his trainer’s forehead. Adell toppled over like a fallen tree, and the victorious rock Pokemon huffed at an easy victory.

Karina couldn’t help but giggle at her hapless partner’s blundering. It seemed Lilith also took some enjoyment in the spectacle. “Yes, I can. And Cubone really doesn’t like being inside a Pokeball.”

Karina released the little girl, then continued. “Why are the Houndours attacking the Growlithes?”

Lilith took a deep breath. She looked over towards the two trainers before continuing her tale. “Well… it was about a month ago… Growlithe wandered too deep into the forest where the Houndours controlled and… accidentally burned it down…”

There was a pause of disbelief from the two trainers.

Lilith continued. “Now, the Houndours have come here for revenge! They’ve already taken over most of this side of the forest and are trying to push the Growlithe out completely! If they’re not stopped, they might kill the Growlithes!”

There was a stunned silence. Not even Karina could find words to express her concern. The two trainers looked towards one-another.

Adell’s face was the first to swell with confidence. “Let’s go talk to the other Growlithe.” He sat up from the ground; a bright red Pokeball indent glowing on his forehead. “We can deal with the Houndours after.”

Karina’s eyes drifted down towards Lilith, who seemed hopeful after hearing Adell’s words. “Let’s give it a try, Lilith. Whaddya say?”

The little girl’s blue eyes rose to Karina’s kind face. A smile formed, and the blonde nodded enthusiastically.

The emerald green of the Zahari forest only thickened the deeper they traveled. Plant-life flourished on all sides of the group as they traversed through the wilds. Bird Pokemon sang enchanting songs that danced along the warm springtime air. Bug Pokemon skittered across the trunks of trees, keeping a mindful set of eyes out for predators while making their nests. The group was led by Adell and his Cubone with Lilith directing them from the rear. It wasn’t long before they appeared in a secluded grove.

A grand tree stood erect in the center. A natural Monolith, the tree stretched high into the overhead canopy. The trunk of this mighty oak giant was as wide as a house. Its aged wrinkles told stories of century’s past, and how this tree is one of many siblings who watched this forest grow. This grandfather tree stood surrounded by a crystal blue moat that sunk deep into the ground. Its hardened roots formed a miniature island sturdy enough to support its full weight. A heavy branch stretched out like an arm from the tree’s lower level. This arm reached out to meet the edge of the grove. Its leafy hand was sewn into the ground by weeds and flowers, creating a bridge that connected this tree to land.

“Wow…” The humans approached the area as if it was sacred ground. Adell’s eyes traveled up the tree’s central trunk until it burst through the green leaves of the forest ceiling.

“Amazing…” Karina’s smile was as wide as the colorful grove; abundant in lilies and lion flowers.

“This is where the Growlithe live.” Lilith stepped from Karina’s side and walked to the start of the Tree Branch Bridge.

Cubone, wary in nature, examined the area carefully. He could see the tiny footprints of quadruped Pokemon indented in the grass and leaves. As the group marveled at the secluded area, they were yet to realize the several sets of eyes keened in on their position.

The company of travelers crossed the arched bridge over the gentle lake toward the base of the Growlithe. Lilith clutched Karina’s hand for both comfort and protection. Adell and his Cubone led the group to the other side and stood before the grand tree that held the isle together. The smell of sweet sap overpowered the senses, and a feeling of peace swept over the trainers’ bodies like the feathers of foreplay against one’s skin.

The texture of the ground beneath their shoes was different. The surface was uneven. Roots from the mighty tree composed the land on which they walked. Cubone’s tiny legs had trouble adjusting to the dips in the terrain. Stumbling occasionally, The Pokemon compensated by hopping from root to root. He couldn’t help but feel as though the Humans took their long legs for granted.

They entered the massive trunk of the tree and were met by the light glow of the phosphorescent fungi that called this place home. Deep blues and luminescent greens mixed together to create a serene glow to an otherwise eerie passage.

Before long, the travelers entered the central base of the tree: a large dwelling with a carpet of grass and accented by the multiple breeds of wildflower that flourish in the Zahari forest. Light from the outside poured in to the central floor through a window of burnt wood.

The group stopped once they entered the interior. Looking around, they noticed several nests of dried leaves, grass, and twigs. As their eyes wandered about the dwelling, one question remained unanswered. “So… where’s the Growlithe?”

As if waiting for Adell to call them out, a flood of eyes filled the darker regions of the den where sunlight could not reach. Hostile growls reverberated against the once peaceful ambiance.

The pack of ember pups emerged with fiery orange fur and canine jowls flush. Karina quickly estimated twenty Pokemon slowly approaching them. “Adell…” Her voice was flavored with uncertainty.

Before another word was spoken, Lilith broke her grip with Karina and stepped forward. “We’re not here to hurt you!” Her large heart contained passion far greater than her tiny lungs.

“Lilith!” Karina called her back to safety, but the young girl’s attention was focused on her goal.

A single Growlithe, visibly larger than the rest, stepped forward and snarled viciously.

“Please listen!” The child begged. “We want to help you!”

The pack of wild Pokemon began barking and snarling at the group. The girl’s passion may have been strong, but there was fear in both her eyes and her words. The dominant canine Pokemon could find little reason to respect this passive Human’s request.

Without even realizing this primitive social norm, Adell stepped next to Lilith with a fire in his eyes and a boom in his voice. “Listen to her!” The trainer’s demand even caught the attention of his rebellious Cubone.

There was a hesitation before the leader of the pack directed its hostility towards the redheaded trainer. Through a series of snarls and barks, Lilith’s countenance washed over with a look of hopelessness. Discovering this, Karina asked, “What are they saying.”

With a shaky voice, the young child spoke. “He’s saying that the Houndour are already on their way. That they’re going to try and wipe out all of the Growlithe. He said that they don’t have the energy to waste attacking us, but if we do not leave now, then they will.”

After hearing the girl’s translation, Adell fired back. “We can help you protect your home if you just trust us!”

Anger caused a gust of fire to slip through the leader’s teeth as it barked.

The trainer’s eyes fell on to Lilith, and she translated. “He said, the last time we trusted one to do the pack’s job, they brought back the full fury of our enemies.”

“Do they mean that other Growlithe?” Karina inquired.

Before more words could be exchanged, a frantic Growlithe dashed in from behind the trainers. It shot through the legs of the young Adell and presented itself in front of the pack leader. The two exchanged barks in a quick conversation, and Lilith gasped. She turned towards Adell in a panic. “It says the Houndours are right outside!”

With barely any time to react, the leader of the Growlithe gave off a series of commands, and then charged forward with his full family at his tail.

The night was alive with quiet angst. A competition was underway.

The auction house was a grand building. It was constructed more than a century ago by a banker named Ricky Ce’Pone. Bankrupt after an elaborate credit scheme collapsed around him, he and his wife used this house to auction off their most prized possessions in order to repay the fraudulent gains they had once made. The last possession to be auctioned was the building itself. Purchased by several wealthy stockholders, the House is now run by the Myst family, where annual auctions are held featuring rare and exotic Pokemon.

The host of tonight’s auction was exceptionally exuberant today. He was clad in a top of the line tuxedo and wore an enticing smile upon his countenance. But the hungry eyes of the wealthy crowd looked right through him to the caged Girafarig. The psychic stallion sat tame in its prison awaiting its fate. Once a majestic and uncommon sight, its dark head-tail sat quiet and still with eyes closed and teeth taped shut.

With whatever shred of will this once proud mare held, its helpless eyes scanned over the crowd of humans lifting their fans and attempting to outbid one-another for control over the creature’s future. As it looked upon the masses of greedy eyes and bloated bellies, its eyes met with another who seemed innocent in nature. Fear, pity, and concern swelled in the blue eyes of a young girl who watched this creature have its freedom stripped by everyone present.

And there was nothing she could do.

---------------------

Episode 5: Smoke and Fire Part II

With fists clenched, the fiery redhead took off after the riled pups. “Come on!”

Looking back with hesitation in her blue eyes, Lilith found herself wondering if she was prepared for whatever might be awaiting them outside. That icy fear left her frozen in place. Why did she run away? What was she thinking? What could she, one human girl, possibly do to help? It was then that she felt the warmth of another. The kind touch of Karina’s hand shocked the young girl back into reality. When the young blonde looked up into those hazel eyes, she realized she was not alone. There was another who shared her concerns about these creatures.

Just outside the mouth of the grand oak, the pack of Growlithe stampeded across the bridge that separated their home from invaders. The fiery pups had anger in their eyes. They surfaced from underneath bushes, descended from higher levels of their home base and spread out in front of the bridge.

The empty forest became quiet. The afternoon breeze tip-toed through the leaves. The birds were silent. The bugs were absent from sight. Aside from the crimson pack of Pokemon, the forest was a lifeless calm.

Adell and the others rushed out behind them. He and Cubone led their group just behind the angry Growlithe. Their leader, once noticing their presence, let loose a series of savage barks. These protests were immediately silenced by the rustling of greenery in the distance. Angst-filled eyes looked forward toward the wall of greenery that encased the Growlithe nest.

Silently, like reapers entering the homes of the innocent, black paws broke through the lush tall grass. There were no growls, no snarls: no need for intimidation aside from their unnerving calm and overwhelming numbers. The sea of red canines was silent as the sentinels of shadow amassed within their territory. Their presence, like heavy smoke preceding a fire, besmirched the green grass and accented fauna with the deep gray and black of the Houndour pack.

Not even Cubone’s fortified nerves could suppress the angst forming in its tiny knees. Lilith gasped as the shock escaped through her lungs. Karina’s body wrapped around the child protectively, yet her trembling brown eyes never left the army of dark pups amassing on the Growlithe’s boarders.

Fear could not be shown by the fiery Pokepups. This was their enemy. They could not allow even a sliver of discomposure to booster the Houndour’s morale. Instead, their souls, like tiny factories, converted every ounce of dread into animosity. Weighed down by bloodlust, the air hung still and silent. The growling, snarling, anger of the Growlithe was the only ambiance this forest turned battlefield offered, that is, until one crucial moment.

The leader of the Houndour army stepped forward with one paw. In that moment, the entire forest was turned on to this Pokemon. Confident as a general, it’s held tilted up to the skies and, as if announcing victory to the heavens, it unleashed an ear-rattling howl that vibrated against the quiet skies.

The call of war had been made, and the massive number of dark Pokemon dashed onto the field. The leader stood still and focused as the wave of black fur swelled around him like an oily river.

The leader of the Growlithe, shaken by the tremble in the earth, could not strengthen his lungs enough to mirror the howl. Ferociously, it snarled, then barked viciously as it lead its entire family to defend their home against these savage invaders.

As the two armies closed the gap, it became apparent that this natural force was something no human could contain. The will of wild Pokemon was inspiringly dreadful in this display of natural selection. None of the spectators could take their eyes off the slivering line of untouched greenery quickly being devoured by the armies as they came closer and closer to one another. Their footsteps, like the drums of war, drew closer as each group moved like a larger organism.

Finally, the two armies collided in a thunderous pounding. The front lines toppled over one-another like molten lava bubbling along the coastline. This was no civilized test of strength. The Pokemon bit, scratched, slammed, stomped and chomped into one-another. Those too weak to stay on their feet were trampled by others.

The Humans watched in inexpressible horror. Their hearts cried out, but their lungs were frozen by the chilling battle before them. Pokemon were not supposed to fight like this! They were beautiful, graceful creatures; intelligent and powerful. This savage natural phenomenal questioned the very core of beliefs these trainers were taught to live by. “…stop…!” Lilith’s small voice barely found the strength to crawl from her tongue. The sound of her plea reached Adell’s ear and he turned towards her. The paralyzing shock in her eyes mirrored what he felt in his heart. It was then he remembered his role was not to stand and watch.

With a clenched fist he rushed towards the chaotic battle. “Cubone!”

“Bone!” Snapping out of its awe, the rock Pokemon gripped its bone-club and rushed in alongside its trainer.

“Adell!” Karina went to reach out for her partner, but her fingers fell short. She watched him, as a Pokemon Trainer, rush into this natural disaster head-first. Her hand fell to her side weakly. A look of helplessness washed over her when her eyes fell upon the sole Pokeball at her waist.

Lilith stirred roughly in Karina’s grip, screaming at the top of her lungs for the battle to stop. Her voice was lost in the chaos, however. It was swallowed up by the barking, the yelping; the bleeding pain of the Pokemon now at war, and drowned out the boom of Adell’s shout. “Go, Cubone!”

As the trainer took his position along the side of the battle, his rock-Pokemon rushed past him straight into the crowd of darkness. A few Houndour along the sidelines noticed the foreigner approaching and rushed to meet it head-on. “Sand Attack!” The confidence of Adell’s command reached Cubone’s pounding heart. With a bounce, the Pokemon used its momentum to slide forward against the grass and spray and thick mist of sand towards the approaching attackers.

The attack was successful and the three Houndour were blinded by the cloud of dust and dirt. Without even seeing the ground-type emerge from the sand, a heavy round fist pounded one of the dark pup’s skulls into the dirt. “BONE!” Using the Houndour’s head as a springboard, Cubone threw himself into the air and flipped above the battlefield. Targeting an enemy below, the Ground-type clenched its fist and, like a meteor, brought down the full momentum of its fall onto the body of the Pokemon below with a powerful pound “Quuuu… Bone!” and quickly swung out its right hand in a defensive hook to knock away a tackling enemy. “Bone!”

Now in the heart of the Houndour army, Cubone found himself surrounded on all sides. “Quu…” Gripping its bone-club with both hands, it took a defensive position as the black Pokemon formed a ring around it. None of the Houndour behind him could spare an attack, however. Just behind their stiff tails was a wave of fire nipping at their napes. The Growlithe may have been outnumbered, but this was their last stand. They fought to protect the only home they’ve known all their lives. With Cubone interrupting the Houndour’s advance, they found a break in the onslaught to finally push back.

The leader of the Growlithe stayed in a pocket surrounded by its brothers and sisters. It barked out commands to its allies and dictated strategy. His defenders were under constant assault, but they held firm as they protected their leader. In all the chaos and pandemonium however, their eyes were not attuned to a calm shadow slithering through the ranks. It was the leader of the Houndour. Quietly, patiently, like an Ekans sifting through tall grass towards a Ratata, it silently approached the leader of the Growlithe.

As the commander of the fire pups pushed its family forward, it failed to immediately spot the shadowy creature lunged toward it. Splitting the ranks like black fire, the large Houndour pounced upon the Growlithe leader. The tackle was successful, and the fiery Pokemon hit the ground like a stone, but quickly rolled to its feet. Its guards prepared to assist, but the Pokemon barked harshly at them before facing down its opponent.

The momentum shifted once more in favor of the Houndour. Fearing for their commander, the Growlithe waned. Over the deafening sounds of battle Adell shouted basic commands towards his Cubone. The Pokemon fought hard to hold back the attacking army of smoke, but their sheer numbers were overwhelming. With every successful attack, so too did the Houndour score a blow upon the Ground-type. “Hang in there, Cubone!”

It was a hopeless battle they fought, but the Growlithe fought on regardless. There was no retreat from this enemy. Adell mirrored their conviction, and his voice carried their will to his Cubone. No one could turn their backs on this battle.

It was then that another ear-splitting howl filled the air from just beyond the battlefield. The chaos in the field paused briefly. Cubone and all the other Pokemon looked back towards the tree where the Growlithe called home. Karina’s eyes flickered towards the source of the howl and a look of recognition overtook her countenance. The trainer’s suspicions were confirmed when she heard Lilith cry out to the familiar fire pup. “Growlithe!”

Thankful as he was for the back-up, a look of skepticism fell upon Adell’s face. “How in the world can she tell them all apart?” Then, he started to notice a significant difference between this Pokemon and the rest. Its growl was ominously deep, and a thick air formed around its tiny body. Orange hairs stood on end as it took a spread stance across a tall branch. Fire licked through its snarling teeth and a powerful gaze aimed straight at the heart of the attacking Houndour. It’s mouth opened slightly, but just enough for Karina’s hazel eyes to identify a growing orb of pure fire forming in the Pokemon’s mouth.

“ADELL!” The trainer screamed as if he were about to be hit by a truck. “GET CUBONE OUT OF THERE, NOW!”

“What?!” Startled, but trusting in his partner, he shouted for his Pokemon, “C-Cubone!”

The bone-wielding Pokemon looked towards its trainer, then watched as the other Growlithe began to retreat. Confused as the Houndour were, there was a moment of hesitation before the Ground-type decided to trust in the humans, and not a moment too soon.

Just as Cubone flinched in his retreat, the hellish Growlithe released a massive blast of fire nearly three times its own size. The blast pulsed like a cannon; the force of which threw the tiny Pokemon back like a 6-year-old firing a double-barreled shotgun.

For a brief moment, the entire field flashed crimson as the spherical ball of ember fired towards the earth. Horrified, and with barely any time to react, the Houndour attempted to scatter. The leader, however, was so shocked, it was frozen in place.

It had to have been only a few seconds after the attack was released before the massive fireball exploded into the field. Fire and shockwaves erupted from the impact zone.

“BOONNNEEE!!” The force of the explosion threw poor Cubone into the air. The Pokemon hit the ground and rolled to safety. A wave of power threw dust and debris towards the trainers. They shielded their eyes and steadied their legs. It took everything they had not to be knocked off their feet.

As the initial blast cleared and the rubble settled, many of the Houndour were fleeing with their tails between their legs. Embers were scattered along the grass, and a charred crater was left in the center of the field.

Flowers burned as the once chaotic field fell silent.

The leader of the Houndour was lying toppled over. Half buried by rocks and rubble, the shock of its own breathing startled it back to life. There was a terrible pain in its left eye, however and it howled in suffering. Blood painted its face a deep crimson. From this pain came anger and it barked savagely towards the regrouped fire pups.

They stood in silent unison as they stared down the sole Houndour. The tables had turned in their favor now, and the wounded Pokemon recognized this. After shaking off the rubble from its back the Pokemon sneered and snarled, but eventually backed off. Fleeing into the forest behind its comrades, the shadow of the Houndour had left the Growlithe’s grove.

There was a sigh of relief between the two Pokemon trainers. Adell looked towards his Cubone who only had a few scrapes along its tiny arms. He smirked, “Good work, Cubone!” With an approving thumbs-up, he smirked at his companion Pokemon.

“…Bone!” Flustered by the complement, Cubone crossed its tiny arms and faced away from its trainer.

Karina went to speak, but held back her words. They felt heavy in her chest for some reason. Her eyes fell in a flicker of disappointment. There was no celebration in her eyes, nor was there between the Growlithe. Instead, savage barking was directed towards the exhausted rogue. From its high perch upon the mighty tree, it sat in a numbed daze.

The brown-skinned trainer looked on analytically while Adell and his Cubone made their way toward the group of humans. “Karina, what was that?”

“It was a Fire Blast.” She answered in self-doubt. “There’s no way a Growlithe that young should be able to do it.”

“That’s how the fire started in the Houndour’s forest.” The trainers looked down towards Lilith as she spoke. “Growlithe wandered too far in their territory and they attacked him. They would have killed him if he hadn’t learned Fire Blast when he did. But then their home was burned down and now they want revenge.”

The barking grew ever-louder as the Growlithe shouted at their rogue pack member. The frazzled pup stood on shaking legs, then answered them back with a bark of its own.

His answer brought fright to the small blonde’s face.

Adell caught on. “What’s up?”

“They said that this isn’t a victory: That the Houndour are just going to regroup and come back even stronger next time.”

Summoning what strength it had left after unleashing its attack, the tired Growlithe pulled itself to its feet then jumped to a lower-hanging branch before making its way down the tree. It landed, then started off in a stride towards the grove’s edge.

“Growlithe wait!” Lilith called out before tugging upon Karina’s arm. “He’s going to try and take on the Houndour all by himself we have to stop him!”

Fearing for the Pokemon’s life, Karina turned to Adell. His turquoise eyes stared back at her with the same look he gave at the police station: as if there was no other option. His focused look turned into a confident smirk; one which pushed away any doubt from her mind, and she nodded in silent agreement. Standing on her long legs, she took Lilith by her hand.

“Cubone,” Adell called to his Pokemon confidently. “Let’s go!”

“Bone!”

Deeper within the Zahari, the safety of civilization faded in the greenery. At some point, the hope of a safe return seemed out of reach. The trees were dense here. The smell of pollen was thick in the air. Flower petals and the scales of bug Pokemon shimmered in the emerald sea.

The group hastily tracked down the rogue Growlithe who escaped from view a few yards back. Determination painted the trainers’ faces as they rushed to the next event hoping they were not too late.

The sea of evergreens finally parted, revealing an open patch of grass and greenery. The party stopped short once they saw the Growlithe out in the open. Its legs were spread defensively and its attention was focused on something much larger than the Houndour they’d faced before.

Karina’s heart dropped upon first glance at the mass of black fur. The form was nearly four times the size of the tiny fire pup and its presence created a distortion of space that left everything around it dark. The figure sat beneath an uprooted tree coiled within itself: silent, yet unnerving with its haunting gravity.

Even for someone which such poor knowledge of Pokemon, the powerful claws and arching horns that sprouted from the Pokemon’s head unsettled Adell.

Growlithe barked, announcing its presence, and the dark beast’s ear twitched in the pup’s direction. Piercing red eyes lifted towards the group, followed by a deep growl that caused the Humans’ souls to quiver. The large hound’s head lifted towards the group, and then towards the Growlithe. A single bark from this beast caused all hearts to skip a beat.

Lilith yelped and covered her tiny ears.

“What is that thing…?” Adell was stricken by awe and angst as he looked upon the ivory exo-spine that covered the Pokemon’s back.

“Houndoom…” Karina’s tone was ominous. Just by looking at the Pokemon, she knew they were far out of their league. Her hand tightened around Lilith’s and the trainer attempted to pull the child behind herself.

Adell removed his Pokedex cautiously, and switched on the capture app. “Houndoom: The Dark/Fire Pokemon. Rumor has it that, if burned by this Pokemon’s fire, the pain will never go away. It is also rumored that in ancient times, people imagined this Pokemon’s howl to be the call of the reaper as it would send all other Pokemon scurrying back to their nests.” As the description finished, a graph of this Pokemon’s combat stats was displayed, with its highest attributes being in Speed, Attack, and Special Attack.

The mighty Pokemon barked yet again, startling the tiny pup. Growlithe held its ground however, then began barking at the large beast.

Unable to take his eyes off the exchange of words, Adell asked, “Can you understand them?”

Lilith nodded grimly. In a shaky voice, she explained. “She is the mother of the Houndour pack. She’s angry that Growlithe hasn’t brought enough food to sustain her family this week.” After her words, the trainers began to notice small oddities in the area. Remains of fish bones, uneaten apple cores and other assorted remnants were scattered about the open landscape. As the Pokemon continued their back-and-forth, the young child translated the conversation to the trainers.

“She demanded that Growlithe provide food for her family or else she would destroy his home. Growlithe has been going into town and stealing food all by himself to feed her entire pack, but now she’s saying that it’s not enough!” The magnitude of sorrow began to flood the tiny girl’s voice. “She says that she’s going to destroy Growlithe’s home anyway, and then she’s going to attack the town!”

Shock froze the trainers’ lungs once they heard the news. They no longer needed Lilith’s translating to understand Growlithe’s strife; his pleading to the powerful Pokemon to spare his innocent family. The guilt this poor Pokemon must have felt for being the cause of this.

No more.

Adell stepped forward, clenched a tight fist and cranked down on the air, trigger his Epic Wind stance. “Stop taking advantage of Growlithe!” The youth demanded. His outburst shocked everyone present, including his own Cubone. “What happened to your home was an accident, and Growlithe has done everything in his power to make things right! But now you’re taking things too far! It’s time you find yourself a new home and leave these Pokemon alone!”

The field grew silent for a moment and all eyes fell upon Adell. Karina couldn’t help but smile at him. Even if his confidence was fueled by ignorance of how royally fucked they were, it was still uplifting how determined he was. It even seemed like Lilith became calm after he spoke as well.

Unfortunately, Houndoom was not amused.

Baring its ivory fangs, it lifted itself to its feet. Towering above the tiny Growlithe, this monster stared down all who invaded its temporary home. Its spade-tipped tail flickered outward and hung menacingly in the air. It snarled, then barked loudly; ripping the confidence Adell created from the very air.

Lilith’s eyes washed over with unnerving fear. “She said…” The words were barely able to escape her tiny lips. “She said for bringing the Humans here… you’ve sealed your fate.” The fearsome Pokemon barked once more, and Lilith translated. “Before I destroy your home, I’m going to feed you all to my children.”

A chill went up Karina’s spine as she looked towards the hellfire that was this Pokemon’s piercing eyes. Adell grit his teeth in anger and shouted back, “You don’t have to do this!” But when the large canine directed its response directly at the trainer, he knew the time for conversation was over. “Dammit… Have it your way, then! Let’s go, Cubone!”

“Bone!” As if waiting to be called into battle, the Ground-type stomped a heavy foot and took to the field beside the angered Growlithe. It barked in protest, but Cubone’s unwavering fortitude was its only answer.

Scared, angered and desperate, Karina drew her Pokeball from her hip and aimed outward. “We need your help, Togepi!” A beam of red-light fired from the sphere, and Karina’s summoned Pokemon danced onto the grass.

“Priiii!”

Houndoom released deafening howl that brought the humans caving in on themselves to cover their ears. The baby egg Pokemon screamed in absolute unadulterated terror and quickly retreated into the embrace of its trainer’s cleavage.

This howl was more than just intimidation, however. Bright red orbs of light suddenly spawned from within the greenery. Silently, with bloodlust in their eyes, the tiny shadow pups emerged from the foliage and crept onto the field. Before they knew it, the humans were completely surrounded by the snarling and chomping Houndour.

“Quu… BONE!” Shocked, the rock Pokemon turned towards its group.

“Don’t worry about us!” Reacting quickly, Adell was able to salvage a fallen branch as a weapon. Waving it defensively to ward off the Pokemon, he stood close by the women. “I’ll handle these guys, Cubone! Take down that Houndoom!”

For a moment, the Ground-type was absolutely astounded by the redhead’s resolve. It looked deeply into the determination in its trainer’s turquoise eyes. Adell looked back and the two found a common bond, which they used to exchange strength between one-another.

Cubone nodded, “Quu.” and turned to face its own opponent: the towering Houndoom. Pushing fear aside and trusting its trainer to handle himself, the tiny rock-Pokemon readied itself to battle the tyrant before it.

“It’s okay…” Karina cuddled her trembling egg-Pokemon. “Everything’s going to be okay.” She huddled down with Lilith behind Adell, who stood firm and faced down the vicious pack of Houndour. The stage was set for the battle that would determine these trainers’ fates. They had no choice but to win. The only alternative: death.

Back
Top Bottom