Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pots

Born of blood, and risen from ash...
Greetings!​

Story:

This is more of an advertisement than a general idea
If you seek to partake in a fantastical world inhabited by creatures of all shapes and sizes, and witness the spreading influences of demonic and angelic entities alike, then look no further.

This Roleplay will possess a coherent, and intriguing long-term storyline, varied and fascinating characters, a realistic map detailing different regions and their inhabitants, as well as informative race templates and much more. It’s still a work in progress, so come help out, expand the universe and prepare thine body for an otherworldly ride through the end-times. This story will contain many dark and Lovecraftian themes, so be prepared.​

A basic and brief rundown of the world in which we will be playing, “The Lonely Light,” goes something like this:​

Seraphim and their demonic counterpart, The Felbegotten, wage an eternal war in a desperate head to head battle for the upper hand.”

Don’t let the simplicity of that scare you off, as there is far more going on than meets the eye.​

My partner and I are looking to expand our roster, and seek literate writers, preferably one man and one woman, (rounding the total out to a total of four people, two men and two women) with a nag for realistic world and character building. If you wish to mold this virgin universe alongside two experienced roleplayers, then send me a PM detailing your interest.​

Not for the faint of heart, this Roleplay will cover a wide array of niche fetishes and dark themes, such as, but not limited to: rape, bestiality, breeding, incest, cum play and inflation, tentacles, all-the-way-through, corruption, violence some levels of gore (not necessarily tied to the smut) and many more.

It is advised that you share or don’t mind any of these, as most will certainly play roles to varying degrees.

A brief overview of me and what I like:

I’m a female Dane, (GMT +2 time zone) recently turned 22 with a passion for writing and fantasy, but you can call me Pots.​

I’m open-minded, creative and mature soul, capable of managing and weaving together a coherent storyline, as well as creating and maintaining an intriguing and realistic world and cast. I’m able to operate and control several characters at all times while consistently offering detailed and descriptive posts.
I’m a friendly fellow with a welcoming mindset! I’m willing to brainstorm and discuss details, as well as adapt to accommodate my partners’ needs, whether it regards post length or certain kinks or desires.

As I am currently recruiting to a WIP Roleplay-to-be, I am primarily looking for a 2x2, with two members already being established.​

To boil it down my must-have addictions:
I’m still the same lust-crazed brewing chamber as I used to be, looking for a strong, musky and overpowering partner (both genders are welcome) to dominate every inch of my being. I’m talking “cunt-splitting, innards cratering, gut-fattening” types of domination. Speaking of gut-fattening.
I’m an avid lover of cum inflations and stomach bulges due to impossible penetrations and an even bigger thing for continued fucking afterwards. I want nothing more than to watch meagerly by, teary-eyed and sex-withered, as you turn me into a handy, 24-7 ready-to-go, pocket-sized broodmare.
While I do prefer it skull-numbingly rough for the most part, I’m not at all opposed to more mellow down romantic pieces. Writing is art, and I’ve had such good and memorable experiences because of it throughout the years. Let’s write history together!
More kinks will be included further down

What I expect from our time together:

Posts should flow freely and have decent grammar. I prefer to stay within the limits of 2 - 4+ paragraphs, as it can be time consuming to write detailed and thorough responses. I post according to what I have to work with. If you show dedication to me, I’ll return the favor in fullest!
Plot and characters should vivid adaptations of your mind and fantasy. Nobody likes stiff, tedious and droll characters or plotlines, so I expect you to be willing to work together as a unit, to look over all the miniscule details required for both of us to have a good ol’ jolly time.

Patience is a virtue. I’m a busy student with eight hours of lecture most days of the week, not including projects, rapports, general homework and spare time activities. Please, show proper interest, rather than sending a simply “Hello” my way, because chances are, I won’t reply. I need dedication to work with a person and getting discarded a day or two after starting an RP feels horrible.

Most important of all: I expect everyone involved to have a great time.​

Some of my niche kinks include, but are not limited to:

This little cock-hungry cum-cauldron is looking for a good time. This includes horsecocks, bullcocks, tentacles you name it as long as there’s a disgustingly oversized phallic member, frothing with precum, ready to load gallons of spunk into my waiting stomach, I’ll be there. You will be free to pursue your dark instincts and twisted needs. Free to rape, plunder and mercilessly bury your cunt-slaughtering cocks into my helpless body to your black heart’s perpetually-elusive content. In turn, I will provide you teasing, delectable and bottomless breeding-sow for you to abuse, for you to barrel into, brushing aside any form of pathetic resistance my puny cock-mangled body can offer.

Quick disclaimer: Most of my kinks are pretty niche and beyond most people’s comfort zone. My main kinks are cum inflation and large insertions, but it wouldn't be complete without the entire package, wouldn't it?
You have been warned!

Cum inflation (light/medium/large/extreme): The act of filled a character with an impossible amount of semen, causing their stomach and or body to expand to fantastical sizes. Typically causes immobilization

Inflation/pregnancy maintenance: The act in which a character, once knocked up or inflated, will remain horribly cock-mangled and bloated unless occasionally emptied manually, typically due to extremely thick loads

Extreme pregnancy: Incredibly unrealistic size and or amount of eggs/offspring, often to the point of immobility

Excessive cum/precum: Exceptionally large production of semen, typically multiple gallons that clog every hole on the receiving character

Hyper cocks/tentacles/prehensile: Incredibly oversized phalluses, typically larger than the character they’re inserted into, typically causing cervical penetrations
Extreme/constant tightness: A character exhibits unrealistic and continuous tightness, despite the size of insertion and length of intercourse. Typically implies sexual pain due to large penetration or inexperience
Multiple orgasms (Receiving/giving): The act of cumming multiple times, sometimes in direct succession

Stomach bulging: The act in which a character’s stomach is blown massively out of proportion due to unrealistic insertions, such as tentacles lodging themselves in digestive tracts or being exposed to a body-ruining cock of massive proportions

Flexibility/ contortionism: Exceptional flexibility and stretchability, typically used achieve impossible insertions and maintain gargantuan pregnancies and inflations

3+ penetrations (receiving): The act in which a character is penetrated with three or more objects

Impalement/allthewaythrough (Non-fatal): The act in which a character is physically penetrated all the way through, typically due to anal, tentacles and impossible fits

Rape/pseudo-rape (Dub-con and Con is completely fine as well): Incredible arousal from a character that pretends to resist and struggle before being overpowered and corrupted

Gifs and pictures, just to get an idea of my kinks and the degree they go to​

End: If you contact me, please, put some effort into it. Don't just send me a half-assed message! I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

Discord ID: SmashingPots #2447​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom