Fx Male Be the fat ugly bastard of my dreams

china-doll

Moon
The man I’m thinking of is ugly within and without, to the bone. By “ugly” I refer to both physical and moral ugliness, neither one without the other. I understand that there are ugly and bad men who are thin, but this man is someone who is overweight, and quite possibly morbidly obese.

I’ve had glimpses of him here and there, walking through red light districts in one city or another, slipping inside massage shops and brothels, grinning like a slavering dog as schoolgirls walk by, but mostly he's someone indistinct.

It's possible that this character is someone quite monstrous, someone who has quite literally crawled out from the sewers. Alternatively, he may be someone quite ordinary, a pastiche of the creepy and predatory men we've all met along the way. It's something I'd be pleased for you to work out for yourself. It's what fits you best, at your worst. It will be far from a consensual relationship.

The ways in which your character and mine might cross paths are many and various. It might be accomplished as a result of an online interaction, a workplace, a bar or simply in passing by.

If you come across this man, then send him over to me. And if you haven’t, I’ll settle for as much of him as you possess, or even as much of him as you can feign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom