Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apostate's Punishment

pechadur

뽀뽀
Hello there! This is my first time writing a story involving hetero smut along with... darker themes that didn't fade to black. Please go easy on me!
Actually don't constructive criticism is very welcome.

×××
Trigger warning: Non con

When Hawke awoke with a start, she found that her eyes had been covered. A thick blindfold was wrapped tightly around her head so that not even a sliver of light could hope to shine through. The second thing she noticed was that her arms and legs were bound- her arms above her so that her palms were pressed together, and her legs tied to two posts. The third- and most disconcerting thing- was that she was naked, the chill air settling on her skin and causing her nipples to harden. A million thoughts started to fight for her attention, persistent in their need for her to focus on it.

'How did I get here?' It was the most pressing question, though before she had a chance to think a voice broke her from her panic.

"Ah, it seems that ser Hawke has finally awoken." The voice belonged to Meredith, the bitch having it out for her after she saved the city from the Qunari. Hawke believed it was due to her dueling the Arishock and resolving things relatively peacefully, whereas Meredith lived for bloodshed. It was shocking she could lead the templars, honestly. After she learned about the woman she could piece together why Kirkwall was so disjointed. Well, that, and Orsino seemed to lack a spine when it came to the Knight Commander.

Still, this was no time to get lost in her thoughts, so she turned her head to where she thought the bitches voice came from, red lips twisted into a sneer.

"What do you want, Meredith?" She called out, forcing herself to keep her body still. Struggling would only cause the Templar perverse glee. "You have no right to keep me here." In the back of her mind, she knew it was quite true. Despite being the Champion of Kirkwall she was still an apostate- one the previous Viscount was willing to turn a blind eye to. Now that he was dead, well, there really was no protection other than her status. She could hear the condescending chuckle before it so much as escape from the woman's lips, her character easy to read even with her sight taken from her.

"My dear Champion, you know exactly why you're here." Dark eyebrows furrowed at that, her memories from the previous night gone. The last thing she remembered was helping Anders with the Mage Underground. The only plausible explanation would be that they were caught. "An apostate helping blood mages escape. Even I can't ignore that." Meredith's tone was airy, something she did when lying through her teeth. Frowning, Hawke shook her head only to elicit another chuckle from Meredith.

"Now, if you don't want Carver to suffer the consequence of his sister's actions, I advise that you keep your mouth shut and let this happen smoothly." With those words, Hawke did shake her hands only to feel her mana being drained from her body. "It'll be over quickly and then you can run to that elf of yours, though if a word of this leaks out I won't hesitate to kill you." Meredith sneered, footsteps echoing out of the chamber as rough hands grabbed her legs. She tried to force her knees closed only for the same hands to run up the smooth legs and wrench them apart, a muscular body soon in between her legs. Calloused hands scratched at her sensitive thighs as the body shifted above her and something hot pushed at her core.

Hawke could feel bile creeping up her throat as she bit her lips, the man above her content at rubbing the head of his cock between her folds for now, her thighs trembling when he ground it into her pearl. It was tortuously slow, the brute above her slipping the head of his cock into her only to remove it again. Hawke was repulsed, tears stubbornly refusing to fall as she bit the inside of her cheeks so hard they bled. She refused to give in to what Meredith wanted- to hear her scream and beg. The man had said nothing up to this point, perhaps she would know who it was if he did. Maybe he was just another one of Meredith's pawns, forced into a game so twisted it could only be played by corrupted souls.

Her tears did fall, however, when he tightened his grip on her thighs and roughly inserted himself into her, his large cockhead forcing it's way into her tight sex. Her hands tried to ball up as a small cry left her lips, only to feel the uncomfortable zap of her mana being drained once more. The man gave her no time to adjust before he pulled back and thrust into her, balls slapping at her ass, the pace brutal. Her chest heaved and her stomach sucked in, her tight inner walls clamping down on the intruding shaft and trying to force it out.

"Cry for me you pretty little songbird." The man finally spoke, the crude words betrayed by his young voice. Hawke bit her lower lip- almost hard enough to draw blood- as his grip seemed to grow impossibly tight on her thighs, wrenching them open even further to penetrate deeper. The room was filled with the sounds of sin: the sound of his cock driving deeper into her wet sex, his balls slapping against her as he thrust without abandon, and his own pants. Hawke had managed to keep her sobs at bay, though her cheeks were wet with tears, her mind trying to help her escape the situation.

Minutes later- though it felt like hours- and the man above her was drawing to a close. She could feel him stiffen and, with one last thrust, he pushed himself deep inside of her and came. Instead of withdrawing his softening cock, however, he kept thrusting inside of her until he was fully flaccid. Trying to draw her knees up despite being tied up, the templar surprised her by cutting the ropes that held her legs in place. Her hands soon followed with another spell to drain her mana, making sure she couldn't fight back. Her robes were thrown onto the bed beside her and a threat.

"Don't take that blindfold off until I leave, or else the elf will die."

When the door shut with finality, Hawke ripped the blindfold off only to realise in horror that she was in the DuPuis mansion.
×××
The ending is meh, sorry! Again, this is the first time writing something like this, perhaps I'll write something more detailed in the future...

Back
Top Bottom