Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves of Miller’s Hollow?

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
So, I’m going to put this here for now because I’m not sure how many people have heard of this much less how many may or may not be interested. So until I get a handle on those stats, here it is for general discussion. Should the need arise with interest, I’ll throw something up in one of the coordinating forums and see what we get from there.

Werewolves of Miller’s Hollow — A Board Game — that can and has been adapted to forum RP gaming.

I have run/moderated a few of these in my time and they are always a fun time. A great exercise in storytelling. They are shorter term games and can be exceptionally fun (in my opinion and I would hope at least a few others). For myself and the “cast members”.

If I had to describe it, I’d say it’s a twisted version of Clue.

I personally run mine with varying themes. I’ve run a Mafia themed game of it. A circus one, a witchy one, an asylum one, a ghost hunting one and a straight werewolf game.

As previously stated, the link I provided is for the Board Game itself but I tweek it to fit into the forum play narrative. As well as to fit the roles and such into the theme I’ve chosen.

So tell me; who has played this game? Be it the Board Game or an Online Forum version? Did you enjoy it? Would you be interested in playing a version of it here?

Last edited:
If there is enough interest, enough people that would like to give it a go (at least 10-12 players. Up to 20 though.), I would gladly consider Modding a game of this here on BMR. So by all means, speak up, let me know!​

Once more unto the breach!

Anybody? I could post an example of rules and roles, so folks can see how it’s set up and run?

Back
Top Bottom