Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never Move

This is just my own take on a book I read recently.

I’m laying on my bed. On my stomach. Reading a book. My ankles are crossed. The sun is shining into the room, falling over my legs. I enjoy Saturdays and I usually spend them reading and relaxing. I hear a car stop on front of the house. Mom must be back. I jump up from the bed to go and unlock the front door. Mom had been at work all morning and she’d said she was going shopping after. When I open the door, I’m a little startled. There’s a man with her. A tall dark haired man. When I look in his eyes I feel a chill running up my back. His eyes are so cold, and dead. I shake my head and smile at them. My mom says this is her new friend. He was going to be around a lot now. I try to seem cheerful at the thought. But I had just gotten used to being without a dad. Now there’s a new one.

It’s been a few weeks. I turned 15. It’s so exciting. My mom said I could date boys from 15. The man has been staying over here. There was one night. I try not to think about it. There was a night. We all were watching videos in Mom’s bedroom. He made me lay on his right side. She was on his left. It was cold. We were under blankets. I felt his hand on my leg. I didn’t think anything of it. Until I felt his breath on my ear. The movie was loud. He whispered to me. “Ssshhh… Don’t say a word… Or I’ll kill you…” why would he say that? I felt his hand move more up and he was touching me THERE… his fingers were rubbing. What was he doing?! After a while I felt a wetness pooling at my legs. I jumped out of the bed. I stammered a goodnight and ran to my room. I pushed what happened out of my head.

I went on a date! It’s was so nice. He brought me home on time. And he did everything so perfect. At the door, he kisses my lips softly. A gentle little kiss. Young and sweet. I go inside, so so happy. In my room I finish and get into bed. I fall asleep with a smile. And I wake up. It’s dark in the room, but darker above me. HE was in my room. Why?
“Think you’re a big girl now huh… Think you can kiss boys… be grown up… I’ll make you grown up… “
I feel something wet against my thigh. He shoves my legs open roughly. It feels like my muscles will tear. “Not a sound” He says, his hand clamped on my mouth. I groan softly. What is he doing… I feel his hand rubbing me THERE again.. He rips off my panties. And then he’s touching me on my bare skin. It feels so wrong. When he shoves his thumb inside me, I arch up. It hurts so much. I whine softly against his hand. My fear for him keeping my sounds quiet. Where was my mother?
I feel him moving his thumb inside me, shoving it in and out over and over. I buck my hips, struggling against him. “Stop that” he hisses. “He grabs my hip with his hand. At least his hand isn’t touching me there anymore. Until I feel him getting closer. He is lowering his hips. He moves his hand and I feels something larger than his thumb. Much. Much larger. He keeps pressing it against me. His hand is holding my hip again. He is trying to force it inside me. I whine louder, it hurts. It hurts… IT HURTS!!!

Suddenly he groans and his hips are pressed against mine. That thing was inside me now. Too deep. Too big. My body hurts so much. I can barely move.
Suddenly he lifts his hips slowly. It hurts when he moves. It burns. Then he lifts my body. And starts shoving it in and out. Over and over. It hurts every time. He’s making sounds. Gross sounds. Suddenly he shoves it all the way in again. It goes too deep and I feel it jerking and moving inside me. HE is panting, breathless. I’m not moving at all. I’m not moving at all. When he leaves to be with my mother. I don’t move. I never want to move ever again.

Back
Top Bottom