Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Queer romance, smut or both? Monster girls, vampires, power dynamics/struggles and more.....

Cinnamon

Good Girl busty lesbian....with bratty sprinkles
πŸ’œ Welcome lovelies to my little request thread, please enjoy your stay~ πŸ’œ

196e4006f8d6833d2c98079b24d120817d0f559e.jpg

πŸ˜‡ Introduction πŸ˜‡

You may call me Cinnamon. I am a 29 year young nerdy lesbian who has a deep love for roleplay. I have been active on here for nearly 8 years now and been roleplaying even before I arrived at bluemoon. I also play D&D as both a player and a Dungeon Mistress.

Over the years I have tried and done many different kinds of roleplays. Straight to the point smutt. Long and detailed RPs with lots of worldbuilding and character progression. Romantic RPs with political intrigue and lots of tension. I also enjoy OOC chat when both parties are open to it and tend to find that being open to reflect together on how a RP is progressing allows for better RPs in the long run. While I am a Good Girl with bratty sides irl, I can play more switchy roles as well in RP. I love power struggles and power dynamics, with my characters either willingly submitting or being forced to submit. This means that playing against purely submissive characters doesn't work so well for me, so your character should either be Dominant or atleast a switch as well.

As I already mentioned I am also a bit of a nerd. I enjoy many hobbies and love talking about them. Anime, cosplay, fashion, gaming, painting, reading(books and manga), roleplaying (^w^) and warhammer to list a few. OOC chat for me can be just about the RP, but I am also really open (and would enjoy) to talk about other topics as well. These can be hobbies, queer topics or maybe something as simple as how our week is going. I prefer to roleplay and chat via bluemoon. But if/when a deeper connection is established I am also open to moving our regular chats to discord.

🎭 Roleplay details 🎭

• I am experienced with both first and third person writing
  • I am experienced and often enjoy writing multiple characters. Worldbuilding often leads to simple or one-off side characters. But I do often enjoy pairing up MC with one or two (max) characters that have a deep link to her. Think of personal maids if MC enjoys a wealthy/high social standing, or like a protective best friend etc. Whether YC would interact with those characters is up to what we agree on.
  • I play exclusively against other female characters or characters where gender/sex is ambiguous (like tentacle monsters, robotics, aliens).
  • Able to use different writing styles and lengths. I can write a paragraph, I can write a book. I can build a world for you, I can live in the world you build. I love to work together, to reward effort with effort and adapt to the style of my RP partner.
  • Love using anime/game/art images for face claims, scenes, environments etc.
  • I will usually write multiple times per week, there are ofcourse exceptions but then I will inform you.
  • My time zone is GMT+2
  • Communication is key! If something happens in a roleplay that needs to be addressed or changed, let me know. If you have ideas or desires, let me know. I will do the same.
  • Always open for feedback and changing things as we go. However set boundaries/limits are never to be broken! Doing so on purpose will result in termination of the RP and contact.
  • I have a love for high fantasy and sci-fi settings. I will rarely play modern day settings as they bore me, except when the supernatural is involved. Roleplay is to make the impossible possible, to escape the limits of our modern day society and to instead visit worlds full of wonder and where fairy tales come true.
  • Since going detailed, long-term, OOC heavy can be quite time consuming I can only accept a few partners at a time. This means that right now I only have one or two spots open.

πŸ“– Plots and Pairings πŸ“–

Caregiver / Dommy Mommy / Soft Domme x my character (craving)
Would love to do a RP where the focus is on building a bond between a Domme character with a gentle heart or caring weakness for my character and my character. The setting can be anything really. This could either go very romance heavy with the focus more on how YC cares for MC through non-sexual acts and guides her through the world they are living in, or it could go the more smut route where MC submits to YC willingly to exchange kinky pleasure for praise and care. Some pairings I have had in mind for this could be the Lady of a Mansion and her maid. A business woman or other kind of wealthy/famous person paired up with a normal girl. A queen and her subject. A powerful witch and her pupil.

Vampire x vampire (craving)
I love vampires and especially all the drama and passion that surrounds their complicated existence. Political intrigue, feeding to survive, old traditions, and the constant threats they face. But what about love? I think we all know how intense love can be between two regular women, now imagine between two vampires with all that drama and passion that comes with their existence piled on top off it? Well it sounds exciting to roleplay about at least to me. For this I tend to pull a lot of influences from the Underworlds series and Vampire the Masquerade. Playing the visual novel First Bite and its dlc Bad Blood has heightened my craving for this type of RP even more :heart:

Monster girl x any
I am fine with human/monster pairings but I also LOVE LOVE LOVE monster girl pairings. I own the Monster Girl Enyclopedias (I can highly recommend them!) so I have over 200 monster girls to choose from, for our characters and side characters. Just to give a few examples; Will-o-the-Wisp , Shoggoth, Mothgirl, Arachne, Adophis, Kraken, Dark valkyrie, Automaton, Valkyries, Alraunes, Helhound , Cowgirl, Zombie Dragons, lamia . And don get me even started on the more royalty types like; Succubus/Demon Queen, Ice Queen, Vampire and Pharaoh , I really love their designs and feel they can be played by either person. For me a monster girl RP is about going into the details of what makes a monster girl unique. What makes an Ice Queen an Ice Queen? What keeps a Dark Valkyrie busy? What is the life of a Cowgirl like on the farm? And when pairing these up the details of how these specifics interact between two monster girls, preferably when of different types.

Warhammer Sisters of Battle
For the Sisterhood! Who doesn't our sisterhood full of women in full suits of power armor?! I would absolutely love to do a roleplay related to the Sisters of Battle of the Warhammer 40000 universe. There are many routes to go with this one. A sister of battle fallen in love with her Cannoness, who she tries to win over without being branded a heretic? Maybe a sister of battle falling in love with a sister hospitaller after she saved her life? Maybe some slaaneshi influences causes two sisters of battle to stray from the light of the Emperor?

Isekai yuri story
I will admit I am super guilty of loving isekai anime. Two settings that are my absolute favorites are Overlord and 'The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princes and the Genius Young Lady'. I would love to do a RP where one or both our characters have memories of their past life and while exploring this new world also try to build up the kind of love and relationship they never had in their previous life. It could also be (kinda like Overlord) that the favorite NPC now came to life and so MC or YC tries to now build something for real with her (the other one would play the NPC then).

Queer romance. any x any
This type of pairing would be more focused on just the romance etc. between MC and YC. So this could be a lovely victorian setting where the Lady of an estate and the maid fall in love for example. In general I think of these as more tame pairings, or like human x human pairings. So it could also be the love between two best friends, university classmates etc.

πŸ”— My kinks πŸ”—

LOVE :love:
  • Power play/struggle
  • Power dynamics
  • Bratting (and love brat tamers)
  • Receiving praise and being a Good Girl
  • Bondage (rope bunny)
  • Tentacles
  • Punishment/funishment
  • Testing physical limits
  • Breast expansion/growth
  • Lactation
  • Big breasts (MC)
  • Sensory play
  • Primal behavior's
  • Receiving care
  • Degradation (giving/receiving)
  • Collaring
  • Biting
Enjoy :)
  • Non-con
  • Strap-ons
  • Sex toys
  • Aphrodisiacs
  • Candle/wax play
  • Edging
Hard NO :mad:
  • Vore
  • Toilet stuff/scat/watersports
  • Animals
  • Feet
  • Pure cruelty
  • Hooks
  • Age play
  • I will not do unethical ages. All characters must be 21+
So if you have an idea/scenario/pairing in mind that fits the bill, like the idea of also spending some time in OOC and are looking for a long-term RP partner. Feel free to send me a message. My inbox is always open~

:heart: Thank you for reading :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom