Fx Male [CLOSED] Looking for Romance With Orcs, Minotaurs, and other Beasties (like Tentacle Beings) [1x1][PMs][Also Craving: Ganon x Zelda]

Letters

Planetoid
Hello! I hope you're having a lovely day! My name's Sam, you can call me that or by my username, or nothing at all. I'm 25, freshly graduated from university, and on my way to becoming a teacher. My days currently are spent doing house work and job searching, so, honestly, I've got time on my hands for the first real time in three years.

What I'm looking for in a Partner:
- A writer wanting to write a male character
- One on one, in PMs only because I always forget to check e-mail and I don't use messengers anymore. Threads are a no-go because I like my privacy.
- Fantasy elements always, be it light or completely immersed. I role play for escape from the monotony, so fantasy is my go to~
- Complete literacy - If English is your first language, I do not want to see repetitive mistakes. Misspellings and missing commas and periods every once in a while happens, I do it too. But, if you repeatedly do not capitalize your 'I's or forget quotation marks, I'm not going to hold interest. If English isn't your native language, and you're trying, then it's totally forgivable and I commend you for knowing more than one language because I wish I did.
- Side note to literacy - NO FIRST PERSON AND NO PRESENT TENSE in the role play. I will stop talking to you if this happens, mainly because it just says to me you didn't read this or you don't care enough.
- I definitely need some smut. I have a long list of fetishes that I need to make an F-list for, so just ask for clarification if there are things you'd like to role play until I post that. Some of my hard no's are the usuals, some are not: no bathroom play, blood, vomit, vore, inflation, macro/micro, incest of any kind, hyper, gore, transformations, adultery, harems, and probably a few other things I can't think of right off the top of my head. Again, feel free to ask.
- I need some semblance of romance. It doesn't need to be fluff - I personally love putting together two dysfunctional people who lust for each other and then forming more intimacy from there. But, if it is just smut, I lose interest, so let's develop our characters and get them some happiness.
- I am only looking for two or three partners. If you don't make the cut, I will politely turn you down.
- I like character pictures, though they aren't mandatory. If you are going to a character picture, they MUST be drawn. NO REAL PICTURES. It's just way too awkward to me, I apologize. [This is a serious limit, too. I may not even respond, tbh.]
- Don't message me with little to no content. Also, please, don't just tell me to read your own request thread, because I didn't post this thread for you to just make me read yours. If there is a specific plot you want, copy/paste it. Just tell me what you want in your PM, because I'm not going to do the work to pry it out of you.

Current Cravings:
[Zelda x Ganondorf] Okay, hear me out. I read this fan-comic called A Tale of Two Rulers. Basic run down of the plot - Zelda has adopted the female reincarnation of Link, whose memories haven't awoken yet, and she loves her dearly so she swallows her pride and goes to Ganondorf to propose a peace treaty through marriage, trying to end the cycle they've always been destined to go through. Ganondorf remembers everything, Zelda's memories are fuzzy, at best, and Link's Reincarnation, Rinku, remembers nothing at all. Zelda doesn't tell Ganondorf who Rinku is, of course, because she fears he'll murder her. He adopts the child as his own, instead, as one of his conditions for marriage.
So, what I want is slice of life, basically, of the two of them getting use to each other, fucking, falling in love, raising their kid. Other characters, such as Impa and Skullkid, will be involved. Honestly, I recommend a reading of what the comic has out so far, if you like this pairing, because it's good shit.

[MC x an Orc/Minotaur/Werewolf/Anthro][Size Difference - NSFW Example~]
Orcs, Werewolves, other beasts you might want to play, paired up against my human or elf. Plots can be hammered out in PMs. I just really want size difference! And beastly characters who need a sweet girl to tame them ;D

[MC x a Tentacle Being][Based off this NSFW CYOA]
I've been craving tentacles a while now and this adorable CYOA has me craving a sentient tentacle being. So, basically, a humanoid that can proud as many tentacles as they want at will. I'd love to pair them as a familiar with a witch character, in a modern day fantasy setting. What do you think~?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom