Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Partners Wanted!

MayasAdventures

Naps are life
To make a note of it. I do MxF pairings where my character is the female.

Hi all!!

My name is Maya and it's a pleasure to meet you all and write with you! First of all, I just wanted to thank you for checking out my thread, I know you don't have to and it's nice to see when people read through the whole thing!! I have been doing Role Play for about...9 to maybe 10 years. I RP in the third person only, and all actions are written out, and if a character speaks it is done "Like this". I don't do any rps in this form or -this form-. If you are still with me, GREAT!!

I wanted to make a new post to hopefully get some new rps started to help my thirst for an amazing story. The more details the better.

Just to make a note of it. I do MxF pairings where my character is the female.

I love romance, everything about it. Add fantasy and adventure in there and I am hooked. Not to mention I like being swept off my feet. I'm down for anything at the moment as long as our characters are human, NO FETISHIST, NO INCEST, NO FAMILY LOVE, NO CHEATING, and so on. Any questions I'm more than happy to answer.

I can't wait to hear from you!! If you have any ideas that you would like to do that you have done in the past that have worked well, I am all ears, though just know that sometimes the idea you give me I'm either just not in the mood or it isn't for me. (DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL) It is also okay to do the same with me if I throw an idea out and it just isn't your cup of tea. Hey, we all have our preferences.

Some pairings I've done in the past and am currently doing that I love, feel free to pick from if you'd like I would also like to mention I like to keep my characters ages 23 or up. Anything younger and it's just kind of weird to me, I don't know why so don't ask loAll Ideas can or any time frame we decided
All can be brainstormed to make them our own. Again, don't be afraid to share your ideas with me if inspiration strikes, just know if I turn it down it's not that the idea is bad in any way. Just not in the mood is all!!

Please note, that I DON"T have a specific idea for any of these, they are just general ideas so we can discuss the details of the story together!

City/Country

Wild West (Black male X White female)

Masked Ball

Runaway Princess/Prince

Single Parent New town

Apocalypse

Old flame

Friend of a Friend/Blind date

Forbidden love

BartenderxCustomer

Racer (Racecar driver)

Scary Boss

ANYTHING SLICE OF LIFE.
FEEL FREE TO COME UP WITH YOUR IDEAS AS WELL.

Hopefully, I'll be able to think of more soon but feel free to come up with your own ideas as well.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom