Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chastity Discovers Herself (A Femdom Driven Story)

Prologue
The year the Control of Aggressive Genome Equipment (or CAGE for short) was invented changed the entire structural hierarchy of the Greater Americas. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that men had only as much right as the women allowed.

The age of thirteen was a right of passage for all citizens. Each and every individual was given a wrist band. All girls received a Control Band and boys a Command Band. These bands were very versatile and each one was bio-coded to its owner. They could be customized and accessorized but once they were put on, the only way to remove them was through authorized dealers (for maintenance and repair and/or upgrades). Each and every band had the ability to play games, send and receive text messages, surf the web and even make phone calls.

Also at the age of thirteen, all boys were fitted with a CAGE. At this point they are all given a handler, a woman who has full and complete control of their CAGE with her Control Band. All boys learn that they can receive instructions from his handler through his Command Band and failure to Comply may result in punishment. By default a boy's first handler will be his mother. If she chooses, she can turn partial or full control of his CAGE to whomever she chooses. If she does not want to be his handler, then one will be chosen for her by the Department of Corrections.

For the first two years they wear their CAGE, the boys are mostly just getting used to wearing the device day in and day out. Most handlers will unlock the cages of their 13-15 year old charges as soon as they get home and lock them again before they leave the house. It is illegal for a boy/man to go to school, work or a place of worship without his CAGE fully intact. The severity of the punishment for this crime is based on the age of the miscreant.

Chapter 1
Sometimes it sucked having your mother be the head of the Department of Corrections.

When Chastity was younger she really didn't care who she hung out with; boys, girls, it didn't matter! She was just a lovable, friendly and outgoing little girl who got along with everyone. As she grew older she noticed that more girls wanted to be her friends while boys seemed to be avoiding her. Whenever confronted directly they treated her with the respect a female is owed but more than once she would see a boy notice her and duck around a corner before she could address them.

It wasn't until one day when she just so happened to overhear a group of boys that she fully understood why. She was a sophomore in high school at the time and they were only a week into the semester when she was passing by a classroom and heard her name. She paused in the hallway to listen...

"Chastity? Yeah, she's hot but she's Coraline's daughter. I would not ask her out."

What did her mother have to do with anything? Chastity leaned a little closer to hear.

There was silence and she couldn't see the boys but clearly they must have given the speaker a dumbfounded look because he sighed. "You know, Coraline Becker, the head of the DOC?"

A couple boys "Oh'ed" in response but at least one of them was as confused as Chastity herself. "So? Her mom controls the DOC, what does that have to do with her?"

The first voice groaned and Chastity imagined him rolling his eyes. "You don't get it, do you?"

"Clearly."

"Coraline, among other things, is a very protective mother. Fuck, just her name should tell you what kind of twist her mother is, Chastity? Come on."

"Yeah, I heard that this one time a boy accidentally tripped Chastity on the playground. She went home crying to her mother and Coraline put him on the watch list so when he got his CAGE his handler was automatically chosen from the Controllers."

The boys whistled.

"Besides, she doesn't need to go crying home to mommy to make your life a living hell now, she has a control band."

"Yeah, just like every other girl at our school."

"Except hers is a Controller control band. Haven't you ever noticed that hers is that light, baby blue?"

"Well yeah, I just figured it was an aesthetic choice. The bands are all kinds of different colors..."

"That's what I used to think. My brother dated a girl with a blue band before though. They are only given to girls that are already on the path to becoming Controllers. He found out the hard way that blue bands don't act like normal ones. The lighter the blue color the more control they have. The girl he dated could lock on and take control of a cage within ten feet and her band was a dark navy blue..."

"You mean, she wouldn't need to get permission to..."

"To unlock it? No. But she can also use all the other functions just as easily."

There was a shuffling noise like all the boys were shifting in their seats uncomfortably.

As she heard what the boys were saying, Chastity looked down at her control band. Did she really have that kind of power? If so her mother had never told her. She used it, like most teenagers, to send and receive messages, check her online accounts, play games and make phone calls. She'd never had a proper boyfriend before so she'd never had reason to access the control section.

Curiosity spurred her on and she opened the control section and it welcomed her by name, like most aspects of the band. Luckily she had it on silent so it just displayed her name as way of greeting.

Under her 'Assets' tab there was nothing listed, as she had seen the first time she had curiously opened the control section after learning about it in class. The Assets tab would show her any cages linked directly to her band. Now though, she noticed a 'nearby' icon. She didn't remembered having seen it before so she clicked on it.

A map of the school was displayed on her watch, similar to the display she got when using the friend locator app. Only instead of just displaying the dots of her friends, it displayed every nearby band. She could only assume that the pink dots were girls and the blue dots boys. She could see everyone on this level of the school, even the teachers! More than that, even. There was an indicator that allowed her to see the floor above and the floor below.

She was so fascinated by scrolling around the map on her wrist that she didn't hear the boys in the room getting up until one of them stepped out and walked straight into her. As she fell down she expected one of them to catch her or at least help her back up, as was customary in this situation, but instead they all looked at her with wide-eyed, scared expressions. "Shit, it's her!"

"How much did she hear?"

"It doesn't matter, just go!" With that the six of them took off down the hall at a bolt.

Chastity was so surprised that she just starred after them. Was this why boys were constantly running away from her, they were afraid of her? "Wait, stop!" She called after them without thinking. Even as they ran she could tell that each and every one of them were upper class men.

Her wrist vibrated and she looked at the screen of her band. "Failure to comply detected. Implement punishment? YES NO"

That was new. Was this because she was in control mode? Glancing at the boys, the first of whom was already around the corner, she was suddenly filled with anger and hit the 'Yes' button.

The two boys closest to her stopped in their tracks, looking at their command bands. Quickly they both jogged back to her and fell into Compliance position. The other three she could still see weren't as quick. One reached the corner before he fell down, curling into the fetal position and cradling his crotch. The last two tripped and fell then gave out little noises before starting to crawl back towards her. Around the corner she heard a metallic thump of something hitting a locker.

Chastity was speechless. She watched wordlessly as slowly three boys half-crawled, half-limped towards her with pained expressions. It wasn't until they took Compliance positions that the tension in their face eased and they relaxed.

Her hand vibrated and she looked at it. "5/6 Compliance Complete. Opening file on last Defiant."

The first thing she noticed when the file was displayed was a name. "Adrian~!" She called down the hall in a sing-song voice. "Compliance will be rewarded."

"Fuck you-augh!" He called back. Even at the beginning of his words his voice sounded pained but towards the end it turned into a twisted noise of anguish.

Chastity looked at her band again. "Further disobedience and disrespect has been punished." It read.

"Alright, boys, lets go to him instead." Chastity said calmly.

The other five boys were refusing to look at her but they all started to stand to follow her. "On all fours." She ordered, enjoying the power she had over them at the moment.

This made them all hesitate and look at each other. "Just do it." One of them hissed. "She's got full control." He was the first to start following after her on all fours.

With a couple flicks of her band, she was able to open the file of the boy that was so quick to comply. "Jaime. So quick to comply. I appreciate that." She cooed and he blushed. He muttered something under his breath and she raised an eyebrow. "What was that? Speak up."

He hesitated and hung his head a little more. "I just said... I prefer James."

"James, hmm? Alright. I think I might keep you."

For the first time he looked up at her and was that a hopeful expression on his face? She scrolled through her band some more and saw the full read out for Jaime and saw that his arousal levels had gone up since her appearance. Apparently he was turned on by a woman taking control of him. A good trait.

"If that is what you would like." He said and she could see a hint of a smile on his face.

Turning and walking she soon had all five boys crawling after her. They rounded the corner to find Adrian curled up on the floor next to the locker. Her was clutching at his crotch and wincing, his body shaking slightly.
"My, my... What have we here?" Chastity asked and pulled up his file again. "Let's see... Adrian Jean-Claude Van Damme. That's a mouth full."

"Unlock my CAGE and I'll give you a mouth full." Adrian managed to say, his words sounding stilted and pained.

"And quite the mouth on you too." She said and pressed a button to turn off the electricity that had been coursing through his nether region for nearly two minutes now.

He gasped and his whole body relaxed. He still lay there panting and not moving but he was more relaxed without the pain coursing through him.

"Mmm, it looks like your handler is quite lenient with you... You are let out of your cage as soon as you get home and only put back in before leaving for school... You even get multiple releases practically every night. Oh, I see. You've already tested into the military division. That certainly explains the attitude and confidence... But Adrian, even military division must Comply with a Controller."

"Fuck you, you're not a Controller." He growled at her.

"Well, no. Not strictly speaking, not yet. I am in training to be one, though."

"I'll be out of here before you're a Controller so why don't you just bugger off and leave me alone?"

"My, my, my. Such sass. I know we encourage attitude in our military division as it makes for more aggressive soldiers, but you're not in the military yet, just like I'm not yet a Controller. You've still got one more year at this school before you go off to the mill. I intend to make this last year exquisitely painful for you."

With that she flicked something on the band and walked away. "Come, James." She called without looking back. The boy quickly scrambled after her on all fours since he had never been told otherwise. The other five remained where they were for nearly thirty minutes until the bell rang and they were sure she wasn't coming back.

Chapter 2

Adrian flinched when he saw Chastity reach for her control band so quickly after telling him that she was going to make his last year in high school as painful as possible. Nothing seemed to happen though. No pain, no pleasure. Nothing.

He scoffed and chuckled, so she was just all talk. Though he had to admit that she had a fine ass. He enjoyed watching it walk away. Under different circumstances he probably would have submitted a formal request for dating privileges for a girl as fine as Chastity, but she was a Controller in Training. They were all hot heads. He certainly hoped she had already closed out his file so she wouldn't see his arousal levels rising as he watched her walk away. Yup, he'd definitely be fantasizing about all the things he wanted to do to her when he was masterbating tonight.

Thankfully it was near the end of the school day so he only had to sit through one last, boring class before it was time to head home.

By law all males were required to wear their CAGEs while at a place of work, religious gathering or learning, beyond that it was up to the discretion of their handler to decide when their CAGE could be unlocked. Adrian's handler had always been lenient with him and when he tested into the military division she became even more lax. Since his CAGE had been installed he had only been required to wear the shaft during school hours unless he was being punished but his punishments had become less severe since his testing.

"Hey Mom, I'm home." He called out as he walked in the front door.

"Okay sweetie, give me just a minute and I'll unlock your CAGE." His mother called back from the kitchen.

It wasn't unusual for an adolescent's handler to be their mother. More often than not it was a female family member that held control over their CAGE until they came of age.

Though Adrian's relationship with his mother was certainly unusual. Maybe not unique but uncommon.

He made his way to the living room and undid his pants, dropping them to the floor before pulling them off and folding them to set them neatly on the back of the couch. He was one of many that chose not to wear underwear, deeming it unnecessary due to the CAGE. He reclined in the armchair and closed his eyes, thinking about Chastity.

By the time his mother entered the living room his cock was trying to harden inside the metal sheath that contained it.

"Oh my, looks like you're quite warmed up today. This should be fun." His mother said, clearly looking at his file to read his arousal level. It was only when she hesitated that he looked up at her.

"What is it, what's wrong?" He asked as he saw the look on her face.

"It's just... Adrian, did you get on the wrong side of a Controller today?"

"What, no. Of course not. I remember my Compliance training..."

"Well... It's just that... You're on lock out."

"That bitch, that's what she fucking did!" Adrian growled and started to stand but felt the sudden, sharp sting of a warning shock. His command hand vibrated on his wrist and he looked at it. "Comply." Was all it said. He looked up at his mother and knew she had issued the command. Without another word he knelt next to her and placed his hands behind his back, head bowed.

"I am locked out from unlocking your cage but I can still punish you and I won't allow you to insult any woman with such a derogatory statement. Now, please explain. You said you didn't have any run ins with a Controller today. Only a Controller could issue a lock out."

Adrian took a deep breath. "It was a girl in my school. She's a Controller in Training..." At that point he was about to explain more but gasped in sudden pleasure. The sensation of his mother's tongue on his cock was so real that he had to look down to confirm that the cage was still in place. Fuck. It felt just like the night before. When he got home he never knew what to expect. Some nights he would come home and she would simply unlock him and he was free to do whatever he liked afterwards but other nights when she was in a horny mood she would play with him or make him fuck her. The first time she had forced him to do that was when his father, also from the military division, had been deployed for a year. Adrian had just finished his testing into the mill and it had turned her on so much she had spent an entire weekend teasing him relentlessly until he had finally consented to fuck her.

Fuck! Just thinking about all that was making things worse. It was bad enough that his CAGE was making him relive the sensations he had felt the night before without him thinking about how sweet it had felt to actually fuck his mother the first time!

"Earth to Adrian." He was jolted out of the pleasure by a shock of pain.

"S-sorry..." He stammered.

"I take it you didn't hear my question? I didn't think so. I asked how a Controller in Training could lock you out. Trainer bands need at least sixth level clearance to do that."

Adrian flushed from a combination of the pleasure he was feeling and the question itself. "She... It's the daughter of the head of the DOC."

"Chastity did this to you?" She asked and Adrian looked at her in surprise. How did she know her name? "What did you do, Adrian?"

Fearing that his mother would further increase his punishment or worse, he said the first thing that came to mind. "Nothing! I swear! She is just one of those girls that likes to flaunt her power."

"Hmm, I see." His mother said, not sounding impressed.

"Please, isn't there something you can do about the lock out?" God, the sensations had changed to being his mother actually sucking him now. His cock was so confused. It felt like he was in the warm embrace of a mouth but he couldn't even achieve a full erection.

His mother set a finger to her lip. "Well, I could lodge a formal complaint. An investigation would be launched. If you really are innocent in this and she is just flexing her power with you then we could move to have her stop. As a certified mill trainie you are merited such right. Though if you are lying, if you've done anything to justify her Lock out, like for instance call her a bitch or tell her to fuck off, then all that would be accomplished is bringing your crime into light. If that were the case, you may have queen bitch Coraline on your case and she has enough power to yank you out of the mill path. So tell me, do you want me to Lodge a formal complaint?"

Adrian's stared at the floor feeling shamed. His mother had seen through his fib and knew just how to poke at them to get him to expose himself. Worse, she was probably right!

"No... I don't want you to do that..." He muttered.

"I didn't think so."

"Please, I... The lock out is bad enough without the..."

"Without the what, verbal reprimand? Sounds to me like you deserve far worse."

"That's not what I meant and you know it." He snapped and got a zap.

"Now, let's try that more civilized, shall we? What did you mean then?"

"The... You know, the pleasure..."

"Pleasure? I'm not..." She paused and looked at her control band. "Oh, I see. It appears Chastity's punishment isn't over yet. Looks like you're in for a long two hours..."

"What?! Two hours, with my CAGE on? Fuck, can't you stop it... Please?" He added on the please as she gave him an unamused look.

"Sorry dear, with the lock out in place I can punish you our give you pleasure but I can't override any commands given by your new Controller friend..." He groaned and she laughed. "My advice would be to seek her out first thing tomorrow morning and apologize for whatever you did to offend her."

"So you're just going to leave me here to suffer?" He asked, incredulous.

"Oh no, you are coming with me. Just because you can't cum doesn't mean I can't. Come along, mommy is horny and your mouth still works perfectly fine."

Chapter 3

"Hey mum." James said hesitantly.

"Where are you, Jamie, you were supposed to be home ten minutes ago?"

He cringed at the name Jaime, he hated being called Jaime, it sounded like a girl's name.

"Sorry mum, I uh..." He glanced at Chastity and let out a gasp as he felt the mesh sling around his balls starting to tighten. "I can't come home tonight."

"Excuse me? You better explain yourself mister or your cage isn't coming off for a month."

James flinched at the threat. It had already been a month since he'd last been let out. "The thing is..." He gasped in pleasure and bucked his hips against the pleasure he felt in his cage. "The thing... Oh God..."

"Jamie, what is going on?"

"I've been claimed!" He gasped out, glancing over to see Chastity laughing at his discomfort. It turned him on even more.

"What? You're too young. You haven't even graduated high school yet. Who is it, is it one of your teachers? I'll lodge a formal complaint."

"No, mom, please don't! I..." He gasped again, "I submitted to her... She's... It's Chastity Becker."

"Chastity Becker? Next up to be the head of DOC Chastity Becker?"

"The one and same..."

"Well why didn't you say so? I'm so proud of you James. That's a big step in the right direction. How long does she intend to keep you?"

James glanced at Chastity again then nervously bit his lip. He didn't miss that his mother had actually called him James for once. "She, uh... Wants to know how long you intend to keep me...?"

Chastity just shrugged. "Until I grow bored."

Turning his attention back to the command band and his mother's face on the screen, he said, "She says until she grows bored..."

"Mmm, well I guess that's to be expected. Now Jaime, you be on your best behavior. This could help you skip straight over Pet training if you play it right."

James flushed. Ever since his aptitude test had resulted in him testing into the Pet Division he had known that one day he was be claimed but he had expected to graduate high school and finish Pet school first. Finding a Controller before graduation was rare and if things went well he could be Chastity's primary Pet.

"I'll call when I can." He told his mother then hung up. Looking at Chastity, he said, "What now, Mistress?"

"Now we are going to my place." She said with a smile and the vibration of his CAGE increased again. "Do you have your driver's license, James?"

James squirmed and whimpered as his cock tried desperately to grow hard with no hope of doing so due to the unrelenting metal CAGE. "I, yes Mistress, I do, but I don't have a vehicle."

"That's fine. My mother has already given me a car, I just don't have my license yet. Starting tomorrow you will drive me to school." She said, casually playing with her control band.

"Yes Mistress..." He said, trying to keep a steady voice though it was becoming increasingly more difficult.

Then, all at once the vibrations stopped and his body sagged in relief. He panted heavily and glanced at her with glassy eyes. "Come, let's get going." Her eyes seemed to sparkle at the play on words when she said 'come' in such a sultry way.

Chapter 4

Hearing James call her Mistress was thrilling in a way that it had never quite been before. Her mother naturally had a dozen Pets and they all called her Mistress by extension but to them it was a common courtesy. James said it like the word held reverence to him. Well, he was a seventeen year old that had just been claimed by a fifteen year old. No doubt he had expected to finish out high school and get classical Pet training before finding a Mistress. Often Pets would vie for her mothers attention, all competing to become part of her home. On the other hand, there were some Pets that finished training with such high marks that their release into the general population created a bidding war for control over his CAGE.

Now for the part that she was honestly dreading; taking him home to her mother.

It was true that she was allowed to claim a Pet now that she had tested in as a Controller but would her mother approve of her choice? She had chosen an underage, untrained Pet as her very first one. As an underage, untrained Controller herself she was allowed to claim any male that had tested into the Pet Division but was under the age of twenty. However vocational school (e.g. Pet Training, Controller Training, Military training, etc.) started on an individual's eighteenth birthday. Which meant James was only a few months away from leaving for Pet Training and she had just claimed him, which could keep him out of Training. Beyond that, all Controllers were limited on how many Pets they could claim, based on their rank and experience. As a pre-trainie she was limited to one. She had tested as a Controller just a week ago on her 15th birthday and already she had chosen her Pet. Of course if she grew bored of him or whatever, she could relinquish her claim on him. She was young enough that it wouldn't reflect poorly on him so long as she released him before he was due to start training. If she released him after his eighteenth birthday, however, he would not be accepted into Pet Training and would be an untrained, and quite possibly unclaimed, Pet his entire life.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door to her home and stepped inside. "I'm home!" She called as she stepped inside, allowing James to follow her in.

"Mom's not here yet." A male voice said from nearby and Chastity turned to find her twin brother in a shadowed alcove near the dining room.

"Toby. What are you doing?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I heard about what happened at school today and I wanted to be close by when you faced mom. Should be pretty fun to watch."

"I thought you said she's not home yet." Chastity set a hand on her hip.

Tobias shrugged. "She's not. But I'm sure she will be very soon." He then held up his arm so she could read the message he had sent their mother. 'Chastity caused a scene at school today by claiming an untrained, underage Pet. She just brought him home...'

"You little dweeb." Chastity said angrily and Tobias just laughed.

"I bet mom'll have some choice words for you." He said but then paused. "Wait, what are you doing?"

Already Chastity was opening the control panel on her band. She pulled up her brother's file and saw that the shaft of his CAGE had been removed. His arousal levels were low now but his balls were still full and achy from a full week of off and on teasing with no release. She flicked her finger across the screen and the mesh sling around her brothers' balls began to pulse rhythmically.

With a heavy thump, Tobias fell back against the wall, gasping. His arousal levels were quickly rising. "You can't do that!" He cried out as his cock began to press hard against his pants, causing them to tent.

"Evidentially, I can. And I just did." Chastity retorted and flicked her finger again. Now his ring began to vibrate. As a matter of practice, the sling and ring were only ever removed for cleaning. It allowed the boy's handler to keep control over him even when the shaft was removed. Some handlers enjoyed actually playing with and manipulating a man's balls and would remove the sling but leave the ring in place.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum~" Tobias whined, his hand reaching towards his cock but he stopped himself at the last second.

"Isn't that what you want, Toby? You want to cum, don't you? It's what you body is aching for..."

"Yes..." He whined and bucked his hips. "But... Fuck, just turn it off, please?"

"Well, I could help you out instead, how about it?" She asked, reaching towards him.

"No! Don't touch me!" He jerked away from her hand so hard he made himself fall over backwards.

Chastity just shrugged. "Suit yourself. It looks like you're going to shoot in... 10.... 9..."

"Mom will know you made me cum!" He whined, as though it were a threat.

"And what, she'll have some 'choice words' for me? I'm still a Controller in Training and what are you... A brat that hasn't even been tested yet. What's the punishment for cumming without permission?"

Tobias whimpered, squirming on the floor now. "Please, Chastity, don't make me cum..."

All the while she'd been tormenting her brother she had been carefully observing his arousal levels and had lowered the sensations a couple times to prevent him from cumming. She turned it off now. "Oh, alright, I won't." She said.

Panting, Tobias relaxed and then slowly said, "Thank you..."

Smiling, Chastity shrugged though as she was about to say something, Tobias' command band began to chime. "Oh, lookie there. What perfect timing... Time for your after school stroking."

Tobias flushed and as he looked up at her, he noticed James standing behind her and flushed more, shaking his head. Chastity turned to look at James and saw that his eyes were wide and he was staring in bewilderment at her treatment of her own brother. "He's in Compliance training. Two of his stipulations for completing it are to allow me to touch him... And to allow others to watch him touch himself." As she said it, Tobias let out a squeak and from the read-out on her band she could see that he had been given a warning shock to remind him to start stroking.

Without another word, the boy stood up and ran off up the stairs. Chastity just laughed. "Clearly he is still having trouble with both those requirements." She said and turned to look at James. He was looking down and she raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"Mistress..." He said quietly and licked his lips. "I don't want to cause you any trouble... If your claiming me will put you at odds with your mother then... You should relinquish your claim on me."

"Is that what you want?" She asked calmly.

He looked up at her and said, "No, absolutely not! I want to be your Pet more than anything in the world but... I don't want to cause you trouble."

Chastity opened her mouth to reply but then they both jumped at the sound of a new, female voice carrying across the room. "Sounds to me like you've picked yourself an excellent first Pet." Coraline Becker told her daughter.

"Mom, how long have you been standing there?" Chastity asked, flushing.

"Long enough to watch you tormenting your brother."

"Really? I-"

"No need to apologize. He deserved it, besides it will help with his Compliance training." She said and came closer to look over James. "So... This is your Pet, hmm? He seems to have the right attitude at least. Let's just hope he can live up to his words." She said, looking at Chastity now. "I see you discovered the Control benefits of your band."

"Yeah. I wanted to ask you about that. How long have I been able to do all this?"

"Oh, just since you passed the test. I wanted you to discover the benefits on your own."

"Ah. Well I found out about them at school. I was messing with this millie boy that-"

"A millie, Chastity, you do remember that millies have special regulations, right?" Her mother asked.

"Yes, mom. But everything I have done and plan to do to him he deserves."

"Go on." Her mother crossed her arms over her chest.

So Chastity explained everything that had happened today, including playing audio clips of the things that Adrian had said to her.

"So what do you plan on doing to him?"

"Well, first of all, I locked him out. His handler is very lenient and allows him multiple orgasms every night. I'm going to show him what it feels like to experience one with his shaft on. In fact, he's going to experience every sensation he felt last night."

"Creative. I like it. Good work. Sounds like you've got him handled so I won't take matters into my own hands. Very well. I do have to go deal with Tobias now so if you'll excuse me." She said and turned to walk away.

"I think she likes you." Chastity said to James once her mother was out of earshot. He beamed at her, looking pleased.

Chapter 5

It was one of the longest nights in Adrian's memory. Even the weekend his mother had spent teasing him to get him to finally consent to fucking her dulled by comparison to this night. At least that weekend he had been out of his cage when his mother had been teasing him. Tonight the cage was locked tight as for two hours he relived every single sensation from the night before. He was even forced to have a painful, excuse for an orgasm. It was like a ruined orgasm... But ten times worse.

And if that hadn't been bad enough, his mother had forced him to pleasure her the whole time. When he was forced into his pseudo, painful orgasm she came so hard she had squirted all over his face.

Finally she had allowed him to go to his room where he was left alone for nearly an hour. Twice more that night though he was forced to cum in his cage. He hadn't even thought it was possible but now that he did he wished he had watched his tongue around Chastity. This was painful, humiliating and unsatisfactory. Each pseudo orgasm left him more desperate and frustrated than before.

He woke the next morning resolved to apologize to Chastity (even though it was the last thing he wanted to do). To his dismay, however, he soon felt the sensations of stroking himself again. Fuck! Did he had to live through every time he had masturbated until she got her way?

By the time he got to school he was a wreck. Twice more this morning he had been forced to have pseudo orgasms inside his cage, once before even rolling out of bed and again in the shower. When he went downstairs his mother had seen his look of frustrated desperation and she had made him eat her out. In fact, she had then forced him to wear her panties to school with orders to take them off to sniff them whenever he went to the bathroom. They were so heavily scented he was sure other boys and even the girls would notice! It was humiliating but he knew better than to disobey an order from his handler. Chastity he could possibly placate and as long as he didn't give her any further reason to mess with him, if she did he could have his mother file a formal complaint and possibly get her barred from being able to Control him. His mother, on the other hand, would be his handler until his twentieth birthday, she could make things a whole lot more difficult for him.

Now he just had to find Chastity.

After asking around a bit, he learned that she typically got dropped off early and would hang out in the cafeteria until first bell. Dreading what he may be forced to do or say, he made his way to the cafeteria. There she was, sitting at one of the tables surrounded by a small clique of girls. As he watched she filed down the nails on her left hand, speaking animatedly to the girls around her.

"Haughty bitch." He thought, watching her for a few seconds.

"I heard that." She suddenly said, looking up at him.

His eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open. "No way!" He thought only full Controllers could hear thoughts! Then again, before yesterday he had thought only full Controllers could issue lock outs.

Before he could speak, however, she laughed. "Nah, I'm just yanking your chain. I can't hear thoughts yet. You were thinking something naughty though, weren't you?"

"You bitch. I came here to apologize and that's what you have to say to me?" He asked without thinking.

"You know, it might do you some good to develop a filter between your brain and your mouth. Speaking to me like that is what got you into trouble in the first place." She said, ignoring the gasps of surprise from the other girls around her. Clearly they had never heard a boy call a girl a bitch before. "Besides, I never heard an apology. You were just standing there watching me. What were you doing, undressing me with your eyes?"

Fuck! No, he hadn't been but now that she said it, his eyes took in the graceful curves of her body, tracing them all the way down to where her feet were propped up on- "James?" He asked, sounding confused. Sure he had watched James leave with her yesterday but had assumed that she was going to go play with him for a while, leaving him horned up and achy in some classroom. Now here he was acting for all the world like a foot rest. At his name, the boy flushed and bowed his head a little lower but said nothing.

"Oh, yes. I claimed him yesterday. He's been such a good boy so far." The bitch said and it made Adrian's blood boil. James was a human being and she was treating him like little more than a dog or object. More than that, James was his friend and she was acting so casual about turning him into an object! They had been friends long before the Trials and even though he had long suspected that James would test into Pet Division, seeing him like this now was shocking. Miss Princess Bitch cleared her throat. "Eyes up here." She said and Adrian looked back at her face. "I'm still waiting for my apology."

"I'm sorry you're a self-centered bitch. You can rot in hell. This whole system is bull shit!" He said and turned to walk away. He hadn't taken more than three steps before he felt a sharp sting and his command band vibrated. He glanced at it and saw the word 'Comply' on the screen. Gritting his teeth to brace himself for the pain, he kept walking. There was a second, stronger shock and another vibration but he didn't bother to look at his band this time. He knew it would be the words 'Compliance will be rewarded'. He hated those words.

The third shock brought him to one knee but still he did not turn back to look at her.

He heard the 'click, click, click' of high heels on linoleum as Chastity strolled over to him. He looked up and to his surprise found himself looking up her skirt. His cock strained against his CAGE but he said nothing.

"Remove your pants." Chastity said calmly and he looked up at her, wide-eyed.

"What?" He snapped.

"You heard me. I said, remove your pants." She repeated, looking smug.

Shaking his head he thought about the hot pink panties he was wearing over his cage. He definitely did not want to remove his pants.

Chastity leaned down and whispered quietly so that only he could hear. "Your handler called me after you left this morning. She told me that you are quite rebellious and she suspected that you'd refuse to apologize to me. She told me all about your relationship with her... and what she made you wear this morning. So if you don't want me to tell the whole school that you're a mother fucker... Remove your pants. It's your choice."

His face was flaming now. So if he didn't remove his pants and reveal the panties his mother had made him wear today, she would tell the whole school that he was a mother fucker. She was essentially telling him to choose between being called a mother fucker or a sissy boy. Both could potentially have a negative impact on his enrollment into Military Training. So he did the only other option that seemed like it might save him face. He shifted to kneel on both knees, hands behind his back and head bowed. "I'm sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me." He said quietly so that only she could hear.

"Mm, such a formal apology. Do you think that will save you?" She asked and he felt another surge of anger.

"What do I need to do?" He asked, gritting his teeth.

"Since you seem to be cooperating now... I'll give you two options. Option one... You remove your pants and keep them off all day.... Or two; you apologize loud and clear, stating what you did wrong."

He knelt there seething for a minute before he glanced around the cafeteria. To his surprise they had drawn a bit of a crowd. Boys and girls were gathering to watch his humiliation at the hands of this blond bitch. As he was about to open his mouth he spotted the principle coming this way and thought that perhaps he would be spared his humiliation; surely Mr. Miller wouldn't put up with this?

"What is going on here?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked between Adrian, in Compliance position, and Chasity.

Adrian licked his lips and glanced at Chastity, expecting her to back down. Males only held power when females allowed but schools were one place where males were more commonly in authority. To Adrian's surprise, however, Chastity began to mess with her control band and Adrian's eyes widened. Surely she didn't have enough authority to Control Mr. Miller, did she? Teachers and principles were supposed to be above students, no matter what their calling, right?

Though Mr. Miller made no move to reflect that she was doing anything to him. In fact when she reached for her band, he just raised an eyebrow. "I'm a married man, Ms. Becker. Only my wife and a full Controller level six or higher may access my hardware."

Chastity laughed. "Don't worry, sir. I'd never try to take control of you. I merely wanted to play something for you." She said and soon Adrian heard his own voice coming from her band and his heart sank. "I'm sorry you're a self-centered bitch. You can rot in hell. This whole system is bull shit!" By the time the audio clip ended, anyone who hadn't heard his words the first time was stunned into silence. "I am punishing Mr. Van Damme for his hasty words. Though if you prefer, I can turn his punishment over to you?" She worded it like a question but Adrian knew that the principle wouldn't dare interfere with a Controller and dealing out punishment, even if she was just a Controller in Training. Taking over the punishment could turn ugly and Mr. Miller could be punished as well for not maintaining proper discipline within the school.

"Carry on. Though as this pertains to a Military Trainie, I am required to fill out a report. Please come to my office as soon as you've dealt whatever punishment you deem necessary and you can fill me in on all the details." Mr. Miller said and turned to walk away.

"Yes sir." Chastity said and looked back at Adrian. "So, which will it be?" She asked.

Feeling awkward, humiliated and enraged, Adrian took a deep breath to steady himself before he loudly said, "I am sorry Mistress Becker for my hasty words and my blatant disrespect of you and the system on which our society was founded. I take full responsibility for my actions and as such I willingly submit to your judgement and accept whatever punishment you wish to bestow upon me."

"There, see. That wasn't so bad..." Chastity whispered to him and then more loudly, so that the gathered crowed could hear, said, "For your punishment, you will be locked out for a week and until the end of your punishment you will serve me as though you were my Pet. Is that understood?"

Adrian flushed. That wasn't fair! She had told him all he had to do was apologize. He ground his teeth for a few seconds but then said, "Understood, Mistress."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom