Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone wanna play with a brat hehe

Hello Everyone~!! I'm not entirely sure how to start this up but I guess I'll jump right into it! If you couldn't tell by the title I love playing bratty characters the most! I love RPs with a darker side, darker kinks, and what not. I don't like toilet stuff tho >.< none of that please! My characters tend to be a little more on the bratty side. This being said- I totally do have my moments where I love playing shy submissive characters too!

Things im into:
-Total domination
-BDSM
-Forced encounters
-Toys
-Piercings
-Tattoos
-Some type of pairing where there's a power difference (cop x civlian, teacher x student, etc)
-THERES A WHOOLE BUNCH MORE BUT. i cant think of any more right now.

Obviously not everything I listed has to be counted in, xP whatever floats your boat!

My post lengths can range from 1-7 paragraphs depending on what you prefer. I only do third person RPs, and I've been RP-ing since I was thirteen! So I have years of experience xP I'm not too picky when it comes to what I expect. When it comes to expectations, all I'm really looking for is someone who also RPs in the third person, can write up to 1-2 paragraphs per post, decent literacy, and just a good communicator in general xP Like let me know if the rp isnt working for you or if it gets boring!! Id be happy to start all over again xP

Hit me up so we can discuss some ideas!! I'm down for anything and everything!!! hehe~

Last edited:
Hi Hi~ I'm in the mood for something a bit more taboo right now hehe

something involving step dad/uncle/brother X step- daughter/niece/sister

I'm also open to female partners, so step mom/aunt/sister X step daughter/niece/sister

Maybe something along the lines of a clueless innocent little brat~? or a shy little sub

Here's my F-List for some reference.

Back
Top Bottom