Fx Male Let's write some stories

nonne

Moon
Hello everyone!

I am looking for a few partners to write with. As the title of this post suggests, I love a good and exciting plot. Not that I don't love a good ol', steamy smut scene, but in order to stay interested in a roleplay, I need an evolving story and character development. In terms of characters I love imperfect, problematic characters. Being perfect is boring. Give me psychos, broken characters, assholes, cheaters, addicts, characters with no situational awareness or filter, characters with bagage and trauma to work on, characters with economical issues or whatnot. Just don't give me some picture perfect person. Give me some depth we can use in the story as well.

Personally I like playing young, female characters finding themselves in some sort of trouble, unable to really be in touch with their feelings and very good at repressing said feelings. Either through substance abuse, using other people for their own benefit and delight or just by being plain assholes. I tend to play more dominating characters, but that doesn't mean I am looking for someone to be all submissive. I would actually prefer your character to be slightly dominating as well - I think that creates a fun dynamic and a good fight for dominance (or just a fight).

As for the sexy bits, my only real no's are rape and toilet play. Otherwise I'm very open and will do almost anything from bondage to cuddling. A few kinks of mine are hair pulling, orgasm control, biting/scratching, fighting for dominance, hate sex or arguing, uppity, forbidden sex/public scenes and the risk of getting caught.

For now I don't have any specific plots in mind, but I can give a few pairings I think would be fun to do and we can work on the plot together.
The role in bold is the one I see myself playing.

Student/teacher
Athlete/coach
Sister/brother's best friend
Friend's father/friend
Exes
Drug dealer/user
Sugar dating (or some sort of give/take relationship)
Friend's husband/Friend
Mafia/or just crime
Enemies **craving**
Bad/unhealthy relationship **craving**
School setting: Popular/rebel, principal's daughter/rebel
Celebrity(or rich person)/bodyguard
Babysitter/father
Rich/poor
Friends with benefits
Pregnancy or risk of pregnancy

(....and more to come as I think of them)

I like themes such as... :
Forbidden love/affair, cheating, a little age play, hate to love relationships, drama (obviously), crime, upper or underclass settings and difference in class, one part has some sort of authority, all kinds of toxic relationships.

Shoot me a PM if you wanna play!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom