Fx Male New ideas! (Searching for male)

VBenus

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! Here I am again with some new ideas that I found and created!

Me
• I'm 19.
• Female.
• A university student.
• I have discord for if anyone is interested.

Other
• I play female.
• I want a good and descriptive plot. Romance and smut. 50/50, I want a story and its development.
• I won't play an underage character.
• I want someone who is at least a bit active every day. We all have our lives, I do understand. But it would be amazing someone who can be active even if it is a little time every one or two days.

Some of my kinks
• Cum.
• Breeding (unprotected sex comes here too).
• Daddy kink.

ORIGINAL IDEAS

•FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP.
[PLOT]: MC is a loved prince who eventually, in the future, will be the sucesor to the throne. Everyone thinks the prince is noble, sweet and innocent, his father being proud of him as his other son ended up standing up to him multiple times. What they don't know is that the prince is constantly having sex with a new maid that recently entered the palace. In every place, with the thrill of being caught. Both can't get enough of each other.

PRINCE X MAID

•CINEMA.
[PLOT]: This one involves more sex then the story itself. Two strangers find themselves in the cinema. MC went to watch a movie on his own, getting one of the farthest seats from the screen, the same thing happens for FC, she goes alone and finds herself seating near MC.
When a sexual scene comes out, MC feels way too hot and FC wants to help out.

Stranger male X stranger female.

• SPIES.
[PLOT]: This one involves two spies working for different people which means they are enemies and have to take out information from each other.
And maybe, the only option for that is having sex.

Male spy X female spy

I AM TO OTHER PLOTS OR IDEAS. PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I ALWAYS LOVE TO HEAR OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS!

Back
Top Bottom