Mx Female Long-term Plot Based Roleplays

Quinnsation

Planetoid
My name is Quinnsation, but you can call me Quinn if you want. I'm a 32 year old female. I work 11 hours a week, so you would think I'm always free, but I'm also a new mom so my baby can take up a lot of my time. I adore love-hate relationships and I tend to curse a lot, but I'm really fun and loving once you get to know me.
I will post about 300-1200+ words average for a regular post, usually longer for an intro, but I will only post what I am given. If you give me two or three sentences, you may only get that back. I also find those roleplays tend to move very slowly and can get boring, so if that's the only thing you can provide me, I might not be the partner for you. I understand writers block, and am ok with a few short posts, but please don't let that be all I am working with.
I also love getting to know my partner. I like building relationships with them, joking around, and just chatting. I find it opens us both up to be more willing to plot build together as the roleplay gets going, or be more open to and willing to let each other know if we would like to change the direction or just flat out say that we are getting bored.

Rules and things:
1.) No god-modding or Mary Sues
2.) Not a fan of purely smut rps, I like 80/20-60/40 plot/smut ratio
3.) No one-liners (I love a minimum of 3-4 sentences or a paragraph per posted reply)
4.) Prefer roleplaying over discord, but can also do PMs
5.) Please reply at least once a week, or if you're busy say so, don't just go silent.
6.) Sorry, not into Harems! Or Cheating, Incest, vore., scat, water play, over humiliation, inflation using air or weird chemical, foot fetish, ass whorship, knife play or bone breaking, drowning, complete mind control..
7.) 21+ partners only please
8.) Have proper grammar and spelling, though I do understand the occasional typo, happens to us all.
9.) Be willing to plot before throwing yourself into a roleplay. I've had too many people throw a idea at me and jump into it without a clue what to do next.
10.) Provide samples. I'm tired of starting roleplays with people whose writing does not mesh with mine at all. I will provide a sample in return.
11.) I prefer switches but can play a dom if you really like
12.) No size play like some giant and a tiny human girl
13.) I am cool with gore, and horror, but not a whole rp centered just plain on it.

NOPES
-Incest or rape
-Mpreg
-Furries
-Mermaids
-Robots
-Aliens
-Fandoms

Will play/work with
-Vampires
-Werewolves
-Demons
-Shifters
-Witches
-Elves
-Hunters
-Dragons
-Angels
-Some others if you can catch my interest.

Please do not send me a message saying 'Hi' and that's it. Please let me know what kinds of roleplays you are wanting to do, if you have any ideas of your own, if you like one of my plots, as well as any of your kinks or things you will not do. If I haven't scared you off by now, feel free to send me a message.

Plots

Plots coming soon!

As I said, I like plot building with my partner. If you have a very small idea that we can work off of, or even a fully developed plot you are wanting to do, let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom