A tale of roomates (FFF(MC)xF(YC))

Hey BMR!

So, I have one overriding idea right now, super craving...also sort of picky. I know, weird. But whaddya gonna do?

Note: as you will note in my details: I am IRL male, but looking for a FFFFxF game. So put this in both threads...but want to be upfront about it! If that bothers you, well you surely know and not waste your time. :)

Here is my F-List!
Fave's = Options! Don't need them all, but you know you'll get me going with them.
Yes = Other things to enjoy when and where they make sense.
Maybe = Not something I'm looking for, but would be willing to toss it in if you are keen.
No = Well, like it says.

About me, Really Quick:
- Not here to waste your time. Please don't waste mine!
- I love to write. You'll get post lengths from me that might make you scream for mercy. Will try and keep it under control!
- Generally write in Third Person.
- Medium: Email only. Just works for me. Limits my partners, but I never ever ghost and will really get into a writing adventure with ya.
- IRL: Male, if that matters to you.
- Will play: Male, Female or Futa. Tend to do Males as single leads (occasionally Futa), and then add in Females as parts of Couples and such when I double/triple up or GM.
- Looking for: Only play opposite Female characters. S'what I find appealing.

Please don't post here. PM me if you want to do one of the plots below. We can chat in PM, see if we're good with each other, then take it over to email.

================
Plot Bunnies Start Here!
================​

Ok, only got idea and pretty much all I am craving!

In this, YC would be a submissive sort of girl, even if she does not know it.

I would be playing 3-4 (depending on our taste) roommates of hers.

Very much want to do all Females for this. Basically 3-4 female friends who enjoy each other, but all trend dominant and decide to "adopt" a girl to share.

Themes would be "common and casual use" or the most part.

Could be persuaded to start with reluctance or persuasion through quid-pro-quo, but would like to see this turning into a submissive lovingly tending to the needs of her mistresses who care for her.

Hope that sounds fun to someone!

Note 2: I could be convinced to toss a M into the crowd or two, if highly desired, for the right partner.

================
End of Ideas
================​

Hope we can chat out an idea soon!

Back
Top Bottom