Fx Male ♡ Highway To Hell ♡ [ Looking for Dark Plots, Literate Partners & Dominant Characters ]

Raevenz

♡ inactive atm ♡
Withdrawn
I N T R O D U C T I O N
______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I am Raven & I am a young woman from Norway. Reading & writing are my two favorite hobbies.
I also love taking long, hot baths. In my spare time, I watch Netflix a lot and read books. I also have two
jobs & I study at University to become a High School teacher.
I like to play board games, go on short
walks & spend time with my friends & family.

I've been roleplaying for a while now & I must admit that I have a thing for darker themes.

P L E A S E
. N O T E . . My respond time these days are slow. Recently started Uni & my motivation
& free time are more or less like the weather; it changes all the time. If you really want to roleplay with
me, please contact me only if you have something specific in mind!

B A S I C S

n a m e
: raven | a g e : 25 | l o c a t i o n : norway, europe
t i m e z o n e : cet / gmt+1
| e x p e r i e n c e : 10+ years
c u r r e n t l y : a student at university
| p r e f e r e n c e s : dark themes,
abusive and dominant characters, age gaps, power play,
fantasy settings and more!

W H A T . Y O U . W I L L . G E T

• A creative, literate and experienced partner who knows what she wants, but is open to trying new things.
• Good quality replies that consist of 2 - 5 paragraphs which will move the story forward._______-___________
• Developed characters with interesting personalities.________________________________________________________
• 1-3 replies per week, sometimes multiple times per day if time and motivation allow it.____________._______
• A partner who allows you to be as dark and devilish as you want without having to hold back.___________-

W H A T . I . A M . L O O K I N G . F O R

• A partner who likes dark roleplays and are not afraid to play a dominant and abusive character.________-
• A creative and literate partner who writes good English and are able to move the story forward.________.
• A partner who replies with minimum one paragraph, but preferably matches my length.________________.
• A partner who replies at least once a week._______________________________________________________________-
• A partner who prefers good plots over mindless smut.__________________________________________________--

R U L E S
______________________________________________________________________________________

. .

please read before interacting!

♡ ♡ ♡ I AM HIGHLY SELECTIVE ♡ ♡ ♡
When it comes to taking on new roleplays & new roleplay partners. The reason is simple: The time I
spend roleplaying is limited & I only want to spend my time replying to roleplays I am passionate
about! Please do not take it personally.

♡ ♡ ♡ MESSAGES AND DROPPING THREADS ♡ ♡ ♡

I always reply to my messages, even though you might not get the answer you were hoping for. Please
have the same courtesy. Please respect my reply, and I will respect yours. Don't make me feel bad about
saying no. We should all be able to decide who we want to roleplay with.
We're all adults here. If I want/need
to drop our roleplay, whether it has lasted months or just begun, I have the right to do so, no questions
asked, no hard feelings. And the same goes for you, but please let me know about it. No explanation is
necessary, just a simple message saying "I have to drop our rp". Sometimes it's because of lack of
motivation, other times due to lack of time. Dropping a roleplay is not illegal.

♡ ♡ ♡ NO GODMODDING ♡ ♡ ♡
Never ever. I decide what my characters do and how they react and respond.

♡ ♡ ♡ ENGLISH WRITING & GRAMMAR ♡ ♡ ♡
Your grammar must be decent. English is not my Native language, so I will look past small mistakes if
you can do the same. But if your English is bad or your writing has no flow, I will not be able to roleplay
with you. It has nothing to do with you as an individual, so please don't take it personally.

♡ ♡ ♡ I ONLY PLAY FEMALE CHARACTERS AGAINST MALE CHARACTERS ♡ ♡ ♡
I will also not play more than one character at once. However, if you want to do that, be my guest! My
characters will most likely be 18+. No older than 30 & that is final. I prefer to play characters between
18 - 24. Your character must be older than mine. Your main character must be male, but if you are male
or not in real life, doesn't matter. My characters are usually submissive, but they tend to be feisty &
independent ( they can be shy innocent too ). I do not play dominant characters.

♡ ♡ ♡ I VALUE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY ♡ ♡ ♡
However, I do require minimum two paragraphs ( preferably 2 - 5 or something that matches my length ) from you in
order to make a good reply. If you write longer, I will do my best to match your length! You must also
include something that moves the story forward.

♡ ♡ ♡ PLOT OVER SMUT ♡ ♡ ♡

Always. I do not start roleplays without a good plot. We do not need to plan the whole thing before we
begin, but we need to figure out where to start & where we are going, so we're both on the same page.
If smut is going to be involved, there must be a good & logical reason for it. I will not write
mindless smut.

♡ ♡ ♡ I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE BMR ♡ ♡ ♡
Sometimes I can be online all day, sometimes I only have time to stop by a few times a week. This means
that my replies might not come as regularly as one might wish, but I always try to reply whenever I have
the opportunity to. If you need some time to reply, I respect that. I will not hassle you about late replies.
I prefer to write 1-3 replies a week, but if I have lots of time & I have muse for said roleplay, I can reply up
to multiple times a day. Feel free to remind me, if you feel like you have waited long enough. If I am going
on vacation or will be away for a shorter period of time, I will let you know. I would appreciate it if my
partners do the same.

♡ ♡ ♡
I ONLY ROLEPLAY ON BMR ♡ ♡ ♡

No exceptions. Preferably over PMs.

♡ ♡ ♡
WRITING SAMPLES ♡ ♡ ♡
If you want to roleplay with me, please provide me with a writing sample when you reach out to me, unless
you have open threads on this page so I can check out your writing myself. If you want a writing sample
from me, all you have to do is ask!

W A N T E D

please contact me if you are interested in plotting something with one of these connections!

C O N N E C T I O N S

• Boss x Employee / Colleague's daughter
• Teacher x Student
• ( Step ) Father x ( Step ) Daughter
• Uncle x Niece
• Brother x Sister
• Dominant x Submissive
• Boyfriend x Girlfriend
• Friend's father / brother x Friend's best friend
• Master x Slave / Pet
• Mafia Boss x Girl
• Ex boyfriend x Girl
• Brother's friend x Sister

• Bully x Nerd
• ( Ex ) Criminal x Girl
• Neighbor x Girl
• Roommate x Girl
• King / Prince x Maid / Servant / Princess
• Parent x Babysitter

There are so many possible plots, so let's find one that suits both of us!
Don't be afraid to come with other suggestions as well!

T H I N G S . I . L I K E . I N . R O L E P L A Y S

• Blackmailing • Abuse / Violence • Rough sex • Age gaps • Anal •
• Humiliation • Non-con / Dub-con • Punishment • Arguments / Disagreements •
• Bad guys • Manipulation • Dominance
• Incest • Threats Power play • Toys •
• Fantasy world • Magic • Discipline •
+ + +

T H I N G S . I . D O . N O T . L I K E . I N . R O L E P L A Y S

• Fluff / Vanilla • Romance • Perfection • Mindless smut • Scat •

Send me a PM if you want to plot!

Last edited:

W A N T E D . P L O T S

chaos.png

. P L O T . I D E A . 0 0 1 .

Ariana Dawson -knew- it wouldn't -be easy to -make it out of- the Emerald- with- the cash, but
she had to do deliver it to her boss. Her companion Karen had already left the night before, but
Ariana was- $500- short, -so- she had to stay for one extra night. Seducing men .was the -easy
part,- it -was- stealing from them that was tricky. And that night Ariana picked the wrong .victim.
Elias Keller .rarely -showed his face .on the main floor, but Ariana had caught his attention. He
made -her believe. she had him fooled, but in reality, he was well aware of the games she .was
playing. -As- soon -as -the door closed behind them, he was done .playing nice. He demanded
answers- and -he- was going to get them. -Ariana suddenly found herself in a world .of trouble.
Her- boss -would punish her severely if she didn't deliver the money in time, -but it didn't seem
like -Ariana would be going anywhere anytime- soon. The only question was, how much could
she take before she gave in? Which punishment would- be- worse? The- one which waited for
her- when she eventually got-home, or- the- one she was about to get for not spilling her guts.

includes : abuse, humiliation, discipline, bdsm, drama, dominance, sex
characters : ariana dawson [
18+], elias keller [25+]

bad side2.png

. P L O T . I D E A . 0 0 2 .

Marcelina grew up hearing stories about pirates, but she never believed them. Pirates were just
like ghosts .- .not real. -No one in her village had ever seen one. and .yet. everyone .seemed. to
have heard about the Black Deceit -and its captain- Tarian Flynn, -also known as -"The Ghost".
No -one -has ever seen him or lived to tell about it. According to the stories, -he's as ruthless as
they come. -The devil himself. They say he has no heart, no feelings, no regrets, and no mercy.
If you see his ship, -you are .already dead. -And if you don't die, -you are going to wish you did.
Once you are a prisoner on the Black Deceit you will never escape.. The stories. claim that over
half the crew .are former .prisoners .who decided .to. join. them rather than rot in a cell. .That is
exactly .what happened to Marcelina's brother. -Dorian got captured on the night of the plunder
and never returned. -Now, five years later, .Marcelina is eighteen and old enough to join a crew
herself. -She becomes the first female- "pirate" -aboard the Dirty Doubloon. -She learns how to
fight and how to survive on the sea and the crew becomes her new family. Yet, her only goal is
to be reunited with her brother. -But weeks turned into months, -and months. turned into years.
Marcelina had .almost forgotten .about her brother by the time they saw the Black Deceit three
years later.. And. perhaps. it should have stayed that way. The majority of the Dirty Doubloon's
crew .are dead even before the actual battle begins, and the remaining .crew members quickly
surrender. But not all of them .were lucky. enough. to. get. killed .anyway. -Marcelina and three
others -soon- found themselves behind bars. -As days go by, -Marcelina starts to realize that it
was never her brother who needed saving.

includes : abuse, humiliation, punishment, manipulation, conflicts, drama, love(
?)
characters : marcelina [
21], tarian flynn [30+], dorian [25], other crew members

muggle2.png

. P L O T . I D E A . 0 0 3 .

Coming soon.

includes : torture, humiliation, discipline, manipulation, magic
characters : muggle born [
18+], death eater [25+]

♡ . ♡ . ♡

princess.png

. P L O T . I D E A . 0 0 4 .

Coming soon.

includes : humiliation, discipline, punishment, slave, arranged marriage [
?]
characters : princess [
18+], prince / king [28+]

DON'T BE AFRAID TO COME WITH SUGGESTIONS!
These are just a few out of many!!

Last edited:

F A C E . C L A I M S

tumblr_oknrl8PoLK1tflqf6o2_250.png
tumblr_pgelkhMnOH1xoilo0o3_250.png
tumblr_ph4vikcRoJ1w5jef7o7_250.png

____ W I L L A . H O L L A N D ___________________________ C A M I L A . M E N D E S _____________________ M A D E L A I N E . P E T S C H _

tumblr_pd3tp68PXT1xa2uxyo2_250.png
tumblr_oxj8e2sby11trnunpo1_250.png
tumblr_pd1sia7Aoc1wiyti5o2_250.png

E L I Z A B E T H . O L S E N _____________________________ L I L Y . J A M E S ________________________________ L I L Y . C O L L I N S ___

tumblr_p9pvnjjJS61xvowbyo7_250.png
tumblr_oqupux270O1t4osjeo8_250.png
tumblr_oy1369N4mq1wukytoo10_250.png

A D E L A I D E . K A N E _____________________ N A O M I . S C O T T ____________________ A L Y C I A . D. . C A R E Y

tumblr_pm4bkmrhjd1w3lpd1_250.png
tumblr_p5x4za3qmh1wo8ooho8_250.png
tumblr_ou4q09H3kC1wway2wo6_250.png

L I L I . R E I N H A R T _____________________ T E R E S A . P A L M E R ______________________ Z E N D A Y A ____

tumblr_p0x0pobpDl1ti7mhpo1_250.png
tumblr_p9f2s3RUM81w5jef7o2_250.png
tumblr_ppj4lgL1VG1wwbdveo9_250.png

D A N I E L L E . C A M P B E L L ________-______ E M E R A U D E . T O U B I A ______-_______ A N N A S O P H I A . R O B B-

This is just a list of face claims I use regularly.

Last edited:

W A N T E D . O P P O S I T E S

tumblr_p18iqeIqI01rutcjwo4_250.png
tumblr_p56de8LjQd1x6lzrbo1_250.png
tumblr_paao3vGij71x1fbito10_250.png

____T O M . H A R D Y _______________________ H E N R Y . C A V I L L _____________________ S T E P H E N . A M E L L__

tumblr_penwsbbQXK1xfwkpto7_250.png
tumblr_oaufwbtQhE1slj0zno9_250.png
tumblr_po420tXGIU1wlgxm5o8_250.png

N I C O . T O R T O R E L L A __________________ J A I . C O U R T N E Y ____________________ S K E E T . U L R I C H ___

tumblr_pfl17pMxvJ1sx1zwqo9_250.png
tumblr_owelzq4E7j1tf5kqco4_250.png
tumblr_pfqp7rNj3m1sx1zwqo3_250.png

C H A R L I E . H U N N A M ____________________ D A N . S T E V E N S ____________________ D A V E . F R A N C O___

tumblr_pmbd23ZSbG1y20r1to1_250.png
tumblr_olfmebGO6i1w5elzeo7_250.jpg
tumblr_pfor7tJWj11vc8ncjo6_250.png

C H R I S . W O O D _______________________ M A T T . B O M E R _____________________ J A C K . F A L A H E E

I like other men too... don't worry!

Last edited:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

W R I T I N G . S A M P L E

. .

Don't mind the pretty formatting. I don't do that here.

She reached the top of the stairs – Thank Merlin – with a grimace. His lips on her cheeks SURPRISED her and changed her expression. But that wasn’t why she raised her brows at him. “What are you trying to say, McTavish? That I haven’t?” Because she had changed. A lot. And he would find out just how much sooner or later anyway. It was only a matter of time. And words.

Rolling her eyes, she sighed. “–Since when are you NOT?” she shot back. Maybe he’d changed more than he’d first let on. “But hey, I’ll take the couch, no need to discuss this further.” She wondered how many girls or boys he’d SHARED a bed with. How many had slept – and more – in his bed during these years? That was something she’d rather not know. She pushed that thought to the back of her mind, focusing on the here and now instead.

Mina kicked the door shut with her leg, almost falling over in the process. Balancing on one foot was not the brightest idea when you had POOR balance. At least the effect was wearing off. She walked around, slowly and unsteady, making her way over to him. When she noticed what he was doing – OFFERING – she swallowed hard.

WAS HE SERIOUS?

Why not,” she muttered, just glaring at the bottle. She knew she had to grab it at some point. But before she got a chance to do so, he reminded her of the CIGARETTE she still held in her hand. Fuck, she had forgotten all about it. Of course, she knew it was d a n g e r o u s. Stupid too. Despite that, Mina found herself lighting it with the tip of her wand. She took a seat on the other stool, placing her wand on top of the table in front of them. Right next to the bottle she had to lift to her mouth later.

Both the cigarette and Firewhiskey was stupid stupid ideas. She had to remind herself why she was even considering it. No, she wasn’t considering it, she was actually doing it. She had to do it. If only he knew the power he had over her. Still, after ALL these years. “Wouldn’t you like to know,” she teased him before she put the cigarette between her pink lips. For a few seconds, she just let it rest there, without breathing in the toxic. She knew how her lungs would REACT.

Mina inhaled– and as on cue, she COUGHED. Embarrassed, she turned away from him, trying to muffle her coughs with her hand. Way to go, Mina. When she was done, she grabbed the Firewhiskey with her free hand and consumed half of it, ignoring the burning sensation in her throat. It was already BURNING from all the coughing anyways.

“Yeah, you did, and what did I say? That I was TOO HEAVY for you– It wasn’t like you tried to prove me wrong or anything. Thanks for that by the way,” she said. There were no hard feelings, and her smirk told him that. She was facing him now, her face still a bit flushed, but she was no longer embarrassed.

Jumping down from the stool, she threw the cigarette in the sink. WHAT A WASTE, but who could blame her? Tarquin would probably comment it, but she could always give him something else to think about. The bottle and her wand remained on the table, and she followed his directions. His apartment was actually quite nice. A lot bigger than hers :: not as girly and cozy, but still nice.

She was making her way over to the green couch, when he pointed out the other rooms. She knew there was a lot they could do in the bedroom. Thanks for letting me know, she thought. Although a part of her was CURIOUS about Tarquin’s sexual life, another part would rather not know anything about it. So, just to annoy him back, she said “Been there, done that.”

When he pointed out the bathroom, she headed for it. And stopped after two steps only to look back at him. “Really? No, seriously, Quin, I just want to get out of this. You of all people should know I don’t wear DRESSES very often. I especially don’t like these tight ones, but hey– I GIRL’S GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRL’S GOTTA DO.” She shrugged. She was only wearing that dress to impress the guy she was supposed to meet. And now she would rather just take it off and change into something LOOSE.

One of his friends? A female friend? Did he offer her his FRIEND’S CLOTHES? How STUPID did he think she was? His words hurt her. Not the offering part, but the fact that he did have a female friend in the first place. If her clothes were here, she knew what the girl must be to him. They were FUCKING, and a part of her hated it. JEALOUSY filled every cell in her body and she snorted. “I think I’ll pass,” she said dryly.

Instead of heading to the bathroom, she went to his BEDROOM and pushed the door almost shut with her hand once inside. His bedroom was nice too. And his bed? She’d much rather sleep THERE than on the leather couch. But she knew better than to push her LUCK with him. Going through one of his drawers, she pulled out the first t-shirt she saw. A black one with a print on the front. Pulling her dress over her head, she threw it on the floor. She didn’t remove her undies, just pulled on his shirt. It looked like a NIGHTGOWN on her, covering half her thighs.

Grabbing her dress on the way out, she joined him again. “I can totally see what you mean–” She waved a hand towards his BED through the now open door. “My bed’s not that big, so I don’t invite my FRIENDS over. I tend to sleep at their place.” It was probably the FIREWHISKEY talking. But if he wanted to play this game, she wasn’t going to let him have ALL THE FUN.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:

B U M P

Last edited:

B U M P

UPDATED THE THREAD

B U M P

UPDATED THE THREAD

AGAIN.

B U M P

ADDED SOME COLOR.
WROTE A PS.