Fx Male Desperate searching for a parter? I might be your gal!

YumiNeko1918

Banned
Banished
At the moment I'm really just craving something romantic. Smut induced stories is getting kinda boring. I want a love story about two lovers or a story about a newly wes couple having their first child. I'm not saying don't want a story with smut but if that's the point or goal of the story then chances are at the moment I won't be intrested

Update 8/18/19
I just wanna rp.xD I dont care if its sex or story based i just wanna rp with someone

Recommend communication:

Discord
YumiNeko#7643

c: Many of my role plays are story-based but involve a lot of sex so you get the best of both worlds. I'm looking for someone who experience doing role plays. I don't care if you're good at top or bottom because I know how to play both so I don't have a preference.My responses will usually be about a paragraph or more long but if you send me just a one-sentence response then chances are we won't last. I have a lot of ideas as well as I'm open to your orders they don't involve the following dislikes. Also I would like my party to be available for at least a few hours A-day every day. I'm sorry if you can only send me about 3 messages A-day or one message a day you day chances are I lose interest, I want someone who's a bit available daily.

Im really been on a writing mood but have yet to find the right partner. I'm on my phone all the time because we don't have to worry about me not responding, Most likely I respond usually around a minute or 2 after you message me or replay to the rpI always add a bit of drama to the roleplay. hat's a good story without some conflict^^ I can play a dom Male or dumb female.

My likes:impregnation, pregnancy, making large family's,incest, breeding,ageplay, sex slaves, prostitution, spanking and name calling during sex,tying to bed,romance,and ageplay

My Dislikes
Poop,Pee, hardbore bondege, Furry/animals, irls with dicks... just no,Gore, Snuff . Basically nothing *Too* extreme. No torture, BDSM, humiliation, death or killing,raceplay,humiliation,blood play

I'm open to new ideas and love romantic plots. So please feel free to message me :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom