Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flightless Birds & Gilded Cages [Pinky & Quix]

Pink.

judgmental ass ho™
Designer
She awoke to heaviness, like all the pressures of the world had condensed into a single stone to lay between her shoulder blades as she pressed into the bed below. Tenley exhaled with a wince as the pressure started to churn and change, spreading over her until her head was nearly too heavy to lift off the pillows, and her lashes glued together so firm it took enough effort to exhaust just to peel them apart.

original.gif

"Oh, god," she whimpered hoarsely, managing to roll herself over onto her back. The back of her hand slapped something solid, startling her. The creature coughed, swatting back at her before a rough heel dug into her thigh.

'get off'v'me' her best friend Marcy groaned, his bare ass sliding out from under the sheets as he rolled over. 'oh my god what time is it?'

Tenley reached blindly for her phone, finding it with her fingers under her pillow before pulling it free. Squinting through her lashes, she grimaced with the pain from the sunlight pouring into the room as she read the time.

"Fuck, it's two-thirty."
'When is Val coming?'
"Three."
'Fuck.'
"I know."

Barely managing to roll herself back onto her side, Tenley used the force of her momentum falling forward to stumble off of the bed and into the master bath for a shower.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

tumblr_oyi8mtr2p01rrsvado4_250.gif

The click of the lighter was followed by the bubbling of the water as she inhaled, feeling her lungs fill with the sticky sweet smoke. Hazel eyes swept closed as her head fell back and lips peeled from the glass cylinder as she held her breath. Her chest spasmed, her body demanding she cough, but she held. She held for as long as she could, willing the drug to soak into her lungs to calm her brain for the next several hours. Eyes pinching and lips pursed into a thin white line before she couldn't hold off on exhaling any longer. With a raucous cough, she exhaled the smoke out the bathroom window and gasped for air; waving at the cloud with her free hand. The sensation of weightlessness was nearly immediate, blanketing her as the song playing from her headphones seemed to swell around her in waves.

Opening her eyes, she calmed her breaths, interrupted by only a single, soft, tremoring cough before she canted her head to stare down to the driveway below. So far the slab of asphalt was bare, but her manager would be arriving soon to discuss the rumors circulating around the photograph taken by TMZ outside of Lush. She barely remembered the conversation she had last night with Valerie, but she remembered that she had been very upset.

You're putting everyone's careers on the line!
I've never managed anyone so selfish!
What were you thinking going to a place like that?

There was nothing Tenley could say to change what had happened, but she was sure Valerie was coming over with a plan to implement in order from her having to say anything about it at all. Other than deny it was her. She exhaled, feeling her stomach tighten with the memories of the hands on her… the lips… the sensations that she wished lingered as long as the hangover.

The black Bentley rolled into her driveway just a moment later, pulling her from the brief reverie and forcing her to finish preparing for her meeting with Val. Marcy would probably remain asleep through the entire endeavor and stumble down the stairs just as Valerie was leaving, conveniently missing the entire reprimand.

Monroe Manor, as it had been nicknamed by the press when she first bought the home at seventeen, was a fine example of the fortune she obtained throughout her already tenured career. She lived here alone, though Marcy may as well be considered a roommate, and it was her sanctuary. So, as Tenley stepped downstairs to witness Valerie entering her home with someone she didn't know, she frowned… slowing her steps and gripping the banister as she stopped.

"Ah, Tenley. There you are. I'm pleased you're actually awake on time."

Valerie's voice was clipped. She was clearly still upset with Tenley, and if it wasn't obvious from the crisp edges of her voice it was plain in the razor sharpness of her hawkish eyes. Tenley felt sixteen again. She frowned, fingernail scratching at the post beneath her palm before she sighed and finished descending the steps. Valerie was already ushering the stranger toward Tenley's living room, the floor to ceiling windows looking out over her pool and the waterfront view beyond.

Tenley wrapped her cardigan tighter around her shoulders, following the pair into the common space and making her way to the couch. She settled onto the edge of the sectional upon her hip, unabashedly staring at the man while Valerie crossed her arms in front of the window as she admired the view.

"The most recent turn of events have forced us into a most precarious situation," Valerie turned her head to rake her eyes over Tenley. Her dark hair up in a half-bun, with tendrils of smokey chestnut framing her large doe eyes and full, pouting lips. She wore the outfit of someone who had just rolled out of bed, leggings and a tank top, hardly a hint of anything underneath but the cardigan wrapped around her arms hid anything distasteful well enough. Not a wonderful first impression, but an accurate one, Val supposed. At least it seemed as though Tenley had showered.

"I've already spoken to [insert name here] and he has accepted his role as 'boyfriend'. You will appear at events together, be photographed on vacation together, be seen leaving restaurants and hotels together. For all intents and purposes, the pair of you shall be in a relationship."

Valerie's eyes leveled on Tenley. The gentleman had already been briefed, his role made clear to him in a much more private conversation, but Tenley… all Tenley understood was his cover, his alibi, would be hers.

"You two were together last night. You've spent nearly every night together for the past week. Young love. In fact you just returned from a holiday in Italy. Behind closed doors you are completely business, do you understand?"

The young starlette's attention was on her manager. Hazel eyes as wide as moons and lips twisted in a frown, but Valerie knew she would play along. She'd perhaps run her new 'boyfriend' ragged, stress him to the point of backing out, but Tenley herself would never refuse this. There was too much riding on the line.

"Of course," Tenley said, finally, smiling ever so subtly at Val before her head turned and she laid her gaze onto her new beau. "Tenley Monroe. Such a pleasure to finally meet your acquaintance, sweet pseudo-lover of mine."

Fny9.gif

Sarcasm was light and friendly, but present. She smiled, resting her chin on her fist as she regarded him.

"At least you found someone sexy, Val. Should be easy to pretend to want to suck his cock."

Her smile turned lasciviousness as Valerie drew in a thin breath and cleared her throat.

"Strictly business, Tenley. We're supplying alibis to the media for your behavior, not rewarding your publicly lewd behavior. We have a contract to uphold."

RCfxN1g.jpg

A career enhancer. That’s what Valerie had said over the phone and Dylan Cooper should have smelled a rat when she’d refuse to reveal any details and requested he attend her office. Once he’d arrived, she locked the door and offered him a babysitting job. When he’d threatened to walk out, she sighed theatrically, shook her head and laid out yet again the benefits for Dylan’s career.

At twenty-eight years of age, he’d acted professionally for a decade and was still looking for his big break. Until twelve months ago, his career had comprised supporting roles in second-rate films and scattered appearances in television sitcoms where his name didn’t appear on the credits until the audience had switched off. Then, Valerie asked if he’d be interested in a recurring role in a daytime soap opera.

Skint with no other prospects in the pipeline, he’d accepted. Little did he know that playing the good son of a megalomaniac property tycoon would lead to being typecast as a one-note actor and make it impossible to secure auditions or callbacks from the major players in the Industry. Fawned over only by bored housewives and the blue-rinse set, at least he had an audience.

“Everyone thinks of you as a boring, straight-laced Momma’s Boy,” Valerie had shrugged, “Which makes you perfect for what I have in mind.” An association with Tenley Monroe would provide Dylan a point of difference and help both of them. Not to mention their Manager’s bank balance. Valerie didn’t want to lose her meal-ticket.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

“Remember what I said, don’t get off on the wrong foot. Tenley’s a lovely girl, but she can be a handful.“

After they exited the car, Dylan rolled his eyes at the pep talk and resumed his inspection of Monroe Manor. He’d seen images online, but they didn’t do it justice. The place was a millionaire's playground and he'd wager the master bedroom was bigger than his entire apartment.

This is what fame bought?

What the fuck did you do with so much space!

A familiar scent wafted in the air when they entered, and he looked at Valerie, whose expression remained neutral. She either didn’t recognise it as marijuana or chose to ignore it. “Come on.” Heels clicking on the floor, she tugged him along.

There she was.

Tenley Monroe, movie star and dope-smoker. Despite appearing as if she’d just woken up, Dylan was still struck enough by her natural beauty to barely notice the view through the floor to ceiling windows when they entered the living room. Undoubtedly, the woman’s looks hadn’t hurt her rise through the acting ranks.

When Valerie had introduced him and began to lay out the ground rules, Dylan rested against the wall, arms folded over his chest and appraised Tenley. Their eyes met as she gave him the once over and while her comment elicited a gasp from Valerie, he refrained a laugh. Flippancy seemed to be her modus-operandi. In her situation, he wouldn’t be ecstatic about the arrangement either, and he’d been told she could be a sarcastic mischief-maker. Multiple times.

“A pleasure to meet you too. Celluloid doesn’t do you justice.” Unfolding his arms, Dylan pushed off the wall and approached the sofa. “While I appreciate the compliments and the offer, you’d best listen to your Manager.” Gaze locked on the starlet, he missed the warning glare from Valerie and stopped a foot away from Tenley.

Determined not to relinquish early ground, he met her challenge with a smile, “No touching allowed. If I need a blowjob, I’ll find a real girlfriend, but I’m sure my cock’s not your only option. I’ve heard all about your penchant for sex-clubs.” Dylan held out his hand for her to shake, “Now, if you’ll show where me the coffee is, we can get acquainted a little before our dinner date tonight.”

“Eight O’clock, isn’t that right?” He tossed Valerie a glance over his shoulder.

“At Cecconi’s,” she nodded, “I pulled a few strings to score you a table for two.”

Valerie shifted her attention to Tenley, “I’ve also leaked your new relationship status to the media. They’ll be all over it, so I expect your best behaviour.”

Tenley’s appreciation of Dylan was limited solely to his appearance for now. He was tall, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist and she would be shocked to find he didn’t have those perfectly sculpted adonis abs men in their business were practically required to have. Don’t have washboard abs or biceps as thick as your lady-lover’s thighs? Better gain some weight and be the fat, funny guy. It was cruel, and horrible, but it was the world they had signed up for. She was paired up with men twice her age and expected to plausibly behave as if they were attractive to her (it was Hollywood, of course she was), and any plot her characters were given were completely contingent upon the success of the male main character. The pressures were unfair, and different, but they both knew them well.

That’s why they were here.

Her hazel eyes flashed with amusement as he bit back. Her smirk slow as it crept along her full lips. He had an attitude she could appreciate, and a stubbornness she was certain would offer an intriguing challenge once Valerie was out of the house. Who knew if he was only on his best behavior when she was around? Val had that principal effect. An appointment set up at her office always made Tenley squirm as if she had done something wrong. Of course, in her case, she normally had. In this case, it was a wonder to Tenley if Dylan would be caving into her suggestive flirtations once their manager was out of the picture.

ShoddyYellowishAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

”You’re right,” she said with false tenderness, lifting her lips in a suggestive smile as she kept her gaze locked unflinchingly with his own. ”I have so many other cocks I can fill my holes with. Shame, though… Been a while since Valerie hired me one.”

There it was. The first sign that Tenley wasn’t as thrilled about this arrangement as she let on. She stood up from the couch without so much as a brush of her hand against his outstretched offer, stating "no touching allowed" as she passed him, and made her way toward the large, open chef’s kitchen. Stepping to the cabinet closest to the fridge, she opened it up to show the espresso maker within, as well as the tree of mugs nearby, and then spoke to Valerie over her shoulder as she began to prepare a cup of coffee for Dylan without so much of a thought that he could make it himself. He was in her home, she was the hostess, it was good manners despite her slightly petulant behavior with the two of them.

”Don’t worry, Val, I’ll play nice with the paparazzi. Are you staying for a cup or are you off to your next obligation?”

Valerie sighed, glancing at Dylan before moving into the kitchen to approach Tenley. She slid her hand on the girl’s shoulder and lowered her voice as she spoke, keeping whatever it was she said between them. It was clear there was a soft spot for Tenley, and it wouldn’t be a secret that she had represented and cared for the girl since her parents stepped out of her life when she was just a teen. Whether he had been aware of that drama at the time was a mystery, but a quick google search would produce plenty of articles about Tenley, blaming any sort of scandal she had on her parent’s abandonment. Tenley turned her head to look at Valerie, her facial expressions softened before she sighed and nodded; turning into her and hugging her tightly before their manager excused herself. Leaving the two actors to get to know one another.

”How do you take your coffee?” Tenley asked without looking over her shoulder at him, moving to the fridge to grab some unsweetened almond milk for herself. Whatever he requested, Tenley fulfilled. She placed the mug on the marble countertop, on the other side of the island, and then began to prepare a cup for herself.

”Don’t be alarmed if a naked man wanders down here sometime. He’s mostly harmless.” Tenley did not offer to explain any more than that. Meeting Marcellus would be more of a trial by fire than Tenley had the energy to offer herself at this time. She was exhausted, hung-over, and had just enough brain fog from the weed to not care. Once her espresso was finished, she splashed some of her almond milk into the cup and mixed the elixir with a spoon. Turning back around, she leaned against the island between them with her elbows and sipped her drink; eyes pouring over him over the rim.

”So, I’m curious... What did Valerie tell you about me other than my penchant for sex clubs?"

A veteran of the Industry, albeit without having achieved the success of Tenley Monroe, wasn’t intimidated by the presence of a screen siren. Though, he couldn't say the same about Valerie's effect on him. No matter the publicity his liaison with the actress garnered, it remained she who'd make or break his career. As Valerie had stated, in her inimitable way, "Keep Tenley on the straight and narrow and I'll get you the roles you've dreamed of it. Fuck this up, and I'll bury your career so deep, you might as well go shovel shit for a living." Then, she'd clapped Dylan on the shoulder and poured him a scotch.

Don't get off on the wrong foot.

Valerie's order rang in his mind, however, Dylan had his own interpretation of what that meant.

If he allowed Tenley to gain the upper-hand from the start, he'd never gain respect.

Up close, she was as attractive as she was on the silver screen, and he appraised her without shame before they locked eyes and exchanged taunts, "You've probably got more offers than I've had hot dinners. What man doesn't fantasise about shoving his cock in a famous actress? Any hole will suffice. Be a good girl and Valerie will reward you with a harem when I've finished babysitting." Elicited by her smirk, Dylan's tone contained a bite and she irked him further with the refusal to shake hands.

"Glad you can follow instructions," Dylan stepped out of her way and exchanged a glance with Valerie as Tenley led them from the room. On entering a kitchen more befitting of a five-star restaurant than a house, Dylan refrained from asking the starlet if she cooked there or just exulted in its ostentatious display of wealth.

"Cream and sugar," he answered, and watched her and Valerie's exchange with interest. Judging by their Manager's demeanour and the parting hug, it struck Dylan that she cared more about Tenley Monroe than she'd revealed. He filed that tidbit of information away in his memory bank.

Once she'd left him and Tenley alone, Dylan took a stool at the counter and mumbled his thanks for the coffee. With her back to him, she couldn't see his look of surprise at the mention of Marcellus, but he couldn't hide the splutter when he almost choked on his drink. The girl had a knack for catching him off guard with her comments, and he assumed it wasn't accidental. By the time she'd fixed her espresso, he'd recovered the composure to shoot a smirk over the rim of his mug. "Only one naked man? I'm disappointed."

"What did she tell me about you?"

For the first time, Tenley seemed genuinely curious and devoid of sarcasm.

"Apart from the revelation that you can be a difficult bitch?" Dylan raised a hand, palm up, in a gesture of peace, "Her words, not mine, so don't blame the messenger. She also said you've been through a rough time and are still unaccustomed to the adulation and money that accompanies fame. But that underneath you're a nice girl and an actress with unlimited potential she'd hate to see go to waste because you've had no one in your life who's cared enough to stop you from doing whatever the hell you wanted."

Valerie hadn't needed to give him a rundown on Tenley's adolescent dissociation from her parents; it'd garnered extensive media coverage. "She's scared that if you don't reign in your behaviour, you'll end up a train-wreck like Brittany Spears. Then no-one in their right fucking mind will hire you. Could be overdramatic, I don't know, but what I do know is it won't happen on my watch." Dylan shrugged, "There's too much at stake," gulped the last of his coffee and moved to his feet.

"Since we're sharing." Making his way to the sink, Dylan rinsed his mug under the tap, then turned to face her. "What did Valerie tell you about me?" A smile curled up the corner of his lips: "Did she mention I'm gay, and one of the rare few not obsessed with trying to get into your movie-star panties."

"Gay? Who's gay? Tenley, introduce me to your new friend?"

From his peripheral vision, Dylan noticed a man wearing nothing but a T-shirt, smeared eyeliner and cheery grin bounding towards them. Hair tousled, arms waving and dick swinging in the breeze, he entered the kitchen and ran his gaze over Dylan. Licking his lips like a Lion who'd just spotted that night's dinner.

Immediately regretting the lie, Dylan refocused on Tenley with an 'oh-shit' expression writ on his face.

Not quite the latest sexual conquest he'd expected when she'd warned him of a naked man on the loose.

"Marcellus, I presume?"

Last edited:
Her grin was suggestively wicked, as if playing along with an inside joke.

”Marcellus is the only naked man allowed in my bed. Everyone else I fuck in bathrooms and dark corners.”

Very little was said of Marcellus after that. Tenley listened to Dylan, coffee cup cradled in her palms and steam rising in delicate ribbons beneath her chin as she blew her breath over the surface and sipped the caffeinated elixir slowly, more expression in her eyes than on her face. Tenley was very good at keeping her face stoic, her expressions guarded, but her eyes always gave her away to those who knew her. She had plenty of pain to pull from when she acted, but when she was alone? It was raw. Exposing. And she rarely had anyone with her in her home where she could let it all go other than Valerie and Marcy. Having Dylan here was an exercise in restraint.

original.gif

As Dylan rose and moved around the island to the sink, caring for his own mess, Tenley shifted to lean against the counter top with her hip and raised an amused eyebrow as he claimed to be gay. It wouldn’t be a surprise, many actors in Hollywood were and it would make sense for Val to assign someone that wouldn’t fall into Tenley’s pants to be her boyfriend. Tenley took his claim as truth, and didn’t press. However, before she could even begin to address the lack of knowledge she had about Dylan, Marcy was there like someone had rang a bell.

“Gay? Who’s gay?”

Tenley’s smile was atomic. Too bright, too amused, as Dylan turned to look at her with wide eyes. Marcellus ‘Marcy’ Lyons had been Tenleys best friend since they first met on the set of the movie that launched Tenley’s career. She’d been barely twenty, playing a high school role in a slasher drama with plenty of gratuitous nudity. Marcy had been her make-up and hair stylist, and they bonded immediately. She often described Marcy as her soulmate, though Val was cautious of his influence on her.

Marcy was just under six feet tall, with long, lanky limbs and a mop of darkly colored curls at the top of his head. He was otherwise carefully hairless, and his cock swayed in rhythm to his confidence as he leaned against the counter top in plain view of Dylan’s wide eyes. His eyes were smeared with last night’s eyeliner, and he seemed to enjoy the presence of another gay man. His eyes raked over Dylan, dragging slowly as if investigated a prized sow at a fair as he licked his lips; groin swelling just barely… but enough.

”You can call me whatever you want, baby,” he growled, baring his teeth and snapping them playfully.

Sliding closer to Dylan with flair, Marcellus extended his hand and took Dylan’s whether it was offered or not, bringing his knuckles up to his own lips and pressing a kiss to the back of his fingers like a sleazy businessman trying to seduce an uncomfortable waitress just being pleasant for the tips.

”Marcy this is Dylan. My new gay boyfriend. Courtesy of Val.”

Marcy didn’t release Dylan’s hand unless it was pulled away, but maintained an uncomfortably close proximity.

giphy.gif

”Remind me to ask Val for one of my own…” Marcy said salaciously as he dragged his lower lip between his teeth.

Tenley couldn’t help her smile, and turned away and walked out of the kitchen with her coffee mug; abandoning Dylan with the hairstylist unless he followed. She paid him no mind, moving out to the pool beyond the sliding glass doors and setting her coffee down on a small table before pulling off her cardigan. She undressed casually, with no mind to nudity. Under the tank top and leggings she’d worn nothing at all, and her comfort with her body was more than clear. Would she had done so if she believed Dylan was straight? Unclear, but with the belief that he was gay and had no interest of getting into her movie-star panties (or lack thereof at the moment), Tenley grabbed her coffee mug and stepped into the warmed pool until the water was just beneath the teardrop swells of her breasts. She leaned back against the edge, elbows over the tile that lined the pool and looked out over her view; lost in thought.

When Marcy finally excused himself to go wash last night off his body, not without a lewd look or comment to Dylan as he left, Tenley turned her attention back to Dylan and smirked.

”To answer your question from before, I don’t know much about you. If Val gave me any information I was probably drunk or high when she did.”

All the shit with Lush went down only a couple of days ago. Tenley hardly had any memory of that night that wasn’t burned into her skin with touch, and any conversations were definitely forgotten… Valerie worked quickly, and Tenley just sort of hung on and waited for her career to end one way or the other. Apathy clung to her like a perfume. A sense of uncaring that she wore like a shield. No one ever got too close, and if they did, they were still held at arm’s length. She used her sexuality and her fame to keep people as far away emotionally as possible. Burn her once… it was all it took.

”I think she mentioned something about you being here frequently to make the media believe we’re serious,” Tenley said with a shrug, sipping her coffee as she turned her face to look off to the sound of birds singing to her left. Turning around, she folded her arms across the tile and looked up at Dylan, body hidden by the edge of the pool unless he came close enough to admire the pronounced, round curve of her buttocks beneath the ripples of the water’s surface. ”And that this arrangement will help both of our careers.”

By the look on her face, she appeared amused by that. It was clear she was aware that Dylan was there to protect her reputation, and that she deduced that his relationship with her would help boost his own. People would desperately want to know more about the man Tenley had on her arm. The number of viewers for his soap opera would skyrocket, his name would be a trending topic across social media and a suggested fill-in for Google searches world wide. Pretty soon everyone would know Dylan Cooper, would want the weight of his name behind their projects. It was only a matter of time if this little arrangement lasted longer than a month.

As if the call of a siren, the moment Dylan uttered his lie, a gay man entered the scene. She'd only mentioned Marcellus briefly, and the sight headed his way was unexpected, causing Dylan to press back against the bench when he encroached on his personal space.

With the man's exposed cock inches from Dylan's arm, he resisted lifting to offer a handshake in case of an accidental brush. However, that didn't stop Marcellus from lifting Dylan's knuckles to his lips. Cooper glanced at to Tenley to see if she had a smirk on her face, then tugged his hand away and responded to Marcellus. "Nice to meet you, too. I'm spoken for, but I'll ask Valerie if she can throw in a clone with Tenley's harem."

Marcellus shot Tenley a quizzical look and mouthed 'harem' before he decided the visitor was more important and refocused on Dylan; who'd taken the opportunity to create space between them. "Spoken for? That's unfortunate. What's this about being Tenley's pretend boyfriend?" Head tilted to the side and his lips curled up in a smile, Marcellus' fingertips caressed Dylan's forearm.

If her amused expression didn't dash Dylan's hopes that Tenley would jump to his aid, her walking outside did.

"Tenley can explain later," Dylan eased past Marcellus and clapped him on the shoulder. "But it means you'd better get accustomed to having me around."

"I Look forward to seeing more of you." Marcellus slid his lascivious gaze to Dylan's crotch, "Lots more," then graced him with a smirk. "Guess there's no point asking if you'd join me in the shower? Or is there? I don't believe you're gay, but instinct says it wouldn't be your first time with a guy." Not waiting around for Dylan to deny his claim with a second lie, Marcellus provocatively swayed his ass on the way out.

With the number of gay and bisexual men in Hollywood, several of whom Dylan counted as friends, what up-and-coming actor didn't experiment?

Though, his strong preference remained women, which was why he struggled to keep his eyes off the visage of Tenley undressing on the pool deck. Despite his earlier comments, Dylan wouldn't reject screwing her if the opportunity arose. She'd be a notch on the bedpost for a man who wasn't as straitlaced as others perceived him to be. One who bedded his share of co-stars, imbibed in illicit substances and indulged in nefarious activities.

The difference between him and the starlet was while Tenley possessed the clout to survive anything but a major scandal, Dylan was disposable at even the whiff of trouble. Hence, forced to remain well under the radar. Once his liaison with Tenley Monroe had put Dylan on the path to prominence and wealth he craved, that would change.

After he stepped through the double-glass doors, Tenley turned to address him. "That's right; we're a couple. I'll be here days and nights and taking you out so the paparazzi can snap pictures of the young lovers canoodling. Tenley Monroe, wild-child, finally settling down." Dylan hooked a banana lounge with his foot and dragged it closer to Tenley, then sat on the cushion and brazenly admired the curve of her ass under the water and the ripe swell of her breasts pressed to the pool's edge.

"Don't mind me, I'm gay," he smiled when he raised his eyes to her face. "I get media attention and suddenly everyone wants to cast the famous starlets' boyfriend in their film. That is what's in it for me. What about you? Valerie didn't hold a gun to your head and you don't seem enthused about the arrangement, so why did you agree? It's your life, your career and you're entitled to fuck it up all you like."

Last edited:
It would be foolish for Tenley not to notice the way his eyes dragged over her body. She was staring at them, and knew a man’s leering gaze when she saw one. Gay? Maybe. Tenley was beginning to consider that he’d lied to her, though she found it amusing regardless. She liked it when men looked at her like that. Their eyes hot and greedy, hungry for more. She let her hands slide along the tile as she considered sliding away from the edge, just to see how far his gaze would follow her.

”Yes,” she mused, ”you’re gay. Of course.”

Her eyes remained locked with his, her palms pressing against the wall before she pushed herself back. Water rippled around her shoulders as she used her toes against the pool floor and her arms in the surface to propel herself backward, slowly. All the while she watched his face, his eyes, his lips… Meanwhile, she carried on and answered his question as if she were doing nothing devious.

”That’s easy,” Tenley laughed, though the amusement didn’t reach her eyes, ”I like money. I love my lifestyle. I want to keep it going for as long as possible.”

Licking her lips, she stopped her backward momentum in the center of the pool, the water lapping just over the dusky pink of her areolas.

”Why don’t you step into the pool with me? And take out your phone. We need to update your Instagram.”

If he made any protest, or hesitated for too long, Tenley’s lips twisted into a teasing smirk, her eyebrows raising at him in challenge.

”It doesn’t matter, right? You’re gay.”

Dylan didn't know if the woman he'd encountered since he'd stepped through the front door was the real Tenley, or if she was putting on a performance. Whatever it was, one thing was for sure, the girl wasn't shy. Happy to strip off in front of a man she'd known less than half an hour, Dylan was as content to look at her.

"Of course, you're gay."

Aware she hadn't missed miss his lascivious appraisal and likely reconsidered the truth of his statement, Dylan refrained a laugh.

As she glided away his eyes drifted down to linger on the shadowed image of Tenley's flat stomach and ripe breasts. Obscured from full view by swirling water and dappled sunlight, only the peaks of her nipples occasionally broke the surface. Still, the sight stirred Dylan's arousal. Unknowingly, he bit his lip and pressed his thighs together on the banana lounge.

Her voice drew his attention back to her face. "At least you're honest." Dylan noted she didn't mention if she enjoyed acting or had any great career aspirations and didn't have time to ask before she invited him in. After a hesitation in which his big head told him it wasn't a great idea, Dylan's little head and the challenge in the woman's expression decided him otherwise.

"Would it matter if I wasn't gay? It's only a swim, right?" he answered, moving to his feet and reaching into his pocket for his cell. Once he'd unlocked the screen, Dylan placed it at the pool's edge and hooked his fingers into the hem of his T-shirt.

Women weren't the sole gender in Hollywood selected for film roles based on their physique and Dylan looked after himself. Broad shoulders tapering to a narrow waist and with defined pecs, Dylan's six-pack rippled as he pulled the garment over his head and tossed it on the tiles. Eyes remaining fixed on hers, he unbuttoned his jeans, pushed them down to his ankles and stepped out of them. Left only in a pair of boxers that clung to his hips and hinted at the beginnings of an erection underneath the fabric, Dylan smiled. "I'll keep these on. Marcellus might be watching, and I wouldn't want to get the man too excited." Then he dived in.

Rising to the surface, he shook his head to clear excess water from his hair, grabbed his cell from the ledge and approached Tenley. Droplets beaded his exposed chest and torso when he stopped a foot in front of her and flicked his eyes to her tits. "I don't think spreading images of you cavorting in a pool topless all over social media is what Valerie had in mind." Tone tinged with humour, he raised his head and offered Tenley the phone. "But feel free to take some I can share in private with my non-gay friends. I promise not to auction your nudes off to the highest bidder."

Last edited:
Tenley's smile was wicked, her eyes burning searing lines along the cut of his muscular body as he stripped down to his boxers in front of her. She didn't try to hide her gaze, or shy away from the fact that she was trying to determine just exactly what he was packing under that final layer of clothing. Her gaze snaked back up to his own, laughing as he gave his excuse for maintaining his underwear before diving in. The light splash of water struck her face, and she lifted her hands to wipe at the sprinkles before he rose back up to the surface.

As he came to a stop a foot away from her, she closed the distance. Her hand moved to wrap around his waist, one breast pressing into the curve of his ribcage as she positioned herself under the shelter of his arm, the other lifting so that her free hand wrapped possessively around his neck. Her thumb traced his lower lip as she smiled seductively, her voice lowering an octave.

"You'll want to post these on your public page. Trust me."

Those hazel eyes burned into his own, tugging his lip from his teeth gently before re-positioning her arm so that it casually draped along his shoulder; pressing her body against his underneath the water.

"Use your front facing camera," she murmured as she lifted herself up on her toes and brushed her nose along the edge of his jaw, "Give the public just enough to tantalize… make them want for more…" her words tumbled from her lips to brush over his ear, just as she took his earlobe between her teeth. As he lifted his camera, her hand around his waist dipped a little further, sliding the tips of her fingers along the waistband of his shorts, hidden by the breadth of his body as she flicked her eyes to the camera, looking up at the small screen in his hand as she expertly angled her body to make it clear she was naked, without being pornographic about it.

At least for now.

Proud of his physique and accustomed to showing it off on camera, Dylan wiggled a brow at Tenley, letting her know as she had, that he hadn't missed her appraisal. When her eyes slid down, he flexed his stomach muscles, then dived into the water.

Demure or shy did not describe Tenley. After he surfaced, she draped an arm over his shoulder and pressed the swell of her breasts to his chest. "Trust you? Famous last words." However, that wasn't the least of it and he shivered when her thumb brushed his lips and she nipped at his earlobe. Despite the distraction, and Tenley exacerbating the effect she'd had on his libido by slipping her fingers into his waistband, Dylan snapped a photo per instructions.

What her intent was, he hadn't figured out and that invited caution. Neither did he plan to let her control the situation.

Doing his best to remain composed, he displayed the image to Tenley. A selfie of the couple, arms wrapped around each other and dripping with water. "I'll post it to Instagram and it'll be all over the Internet and social pages by morning". Dylan lowered a hand to her waist, hooked an ankle around her Tenley's calf and brought her closer.

Eyes locked on hers, and lips within kissing distance, he arched a brow. "A teaser to make them want more, as you said. You're a pro at making men want more, aren't you, Tenley. Is that what you're doing here? He gripped her wrist beneath the surface, tugged her fingers out of the waistband, and traced them over his fabric encased erection, "Getting my cock hard on purpose. Why? So I'll fuck you, or do you have other motives? Like screaming for help when I make a move and have Marcellus come to the rescue? An excuse for Tenley Monroe to rid herself of her irksome chaperone and remain blameless."

"I don't trust you, and I despise women who play games.
" Dylan released her wrist, opened the distance between them and tossed the phone on a banana lounge. Folding his arms across his chest, he smiled at Tenley, "We either forget the photo's and head inside or you continue your performance, give me a proper look at the merchandise, and I decide whether it's worth taking the risk over."

Last edited:
It wasn't as though Tenley had any grand scheme about how this entire endeavor would work itself out. She considered throwing Dylan under the bus, or going along with Val's plan to protect her career, or any number of other options and possibilities the same way someone would notice their trash bin is full in the kitchen and consider taking it out to the curb. It was flickering, and brief, and in the end Tenley still wasn't doing anything about it.

She was, however, enjoying the reactions she was getting from Dylan. Feeling his naked flesh against her own and knowing that his shorts were straining under the water as she continued to playfully glide her fingertips over the edge of his waistband as he snapped a photo for his own instagram. Her eyes glittered when he presented the photo, and Tenley couldn't help but appreciate his skill with finding their lighting. She looked good, and damn if she didn't think he did, too.

At least the part to play of being attracted to him was natural. She smirked, feeling giddy with knowing there was so much more going on behind that photo than the world would learn. A picture of a couple who'd been learning about each other in secret for weeks, maybe even months, but in reality they'd seen each other for the first time just an hour ago. She licked her lips as she nodded her approval, before he pulled her in closer.

Surprised barely began to cover it. His mouth hovered over hers, and the way he looked dipping his chin down toward her just enough to tease the possibility of closing the distance… his hand grabbing and redirecting her wrist until his erection filled her palm. Her eyes darkened, and her fingers, at first, remained stiff against his crotch as the shock of his assertiveness had her second guessing her own actions, before his words finally sank in, and she laughed.

The actress didn't attempt to stop Dylan from broadening the space between them again. She kicked back, arms sweeping the surface of the water until she was pressed against the opposite edge of the pool, her green eyes locked on his vexing little grin before flicking up to meet his own gaze.

"You signed up for games when you took Val's offer to play the honorable white knight in the Tenley Monroe drama," she started, canting her head to the side as she dragged her teeth along her lower lip, "Something tells me you're not that honorable though, are you?"

Turning to the side, she waded through the water to the stone steps leading to the surface, stepping up as she reached up and behind her to wring her hair free of excess water.

"Oh, and before I forget, Marcy wouldn't have to catch you doing anything for him to take my side and claim you were forcing yourself on me," Tenley purred, tilting her chin to look down at Dylan as she walked along the edge of the pool to grab a towel, "And if I screamed for help, he'd ignore me until I used my safe word. It's all fun and games, after all."

Winking at him, she crouched down to pick up her nearly-forgotten coffee mug, her eyes glittering with a sense of smug satisfaction before she lifted herself back up to the soles of her feet and moved over to an empty lounge chair. Setting the mug down on the table beside it, she lowered the back of the chair until it was flat, and then laid herself on her stomach with the towel rolled up under her chin like a pillow.

"Though I hear you despise that."

Cheeky little thing, wasn't she?

For the first time, Dylan had gotten to Tenley; evidenced by her reaction when he forced her hand to his erection. Still, the woman remained composed. Despite his claim otherwise, Dylan enjoyed the game as the two continued to size each other up and probed for a weak spot. Although neither had so far back down, Dylan had learned a few things about Tenley Monroe in the short period he’d know her. Chief amongst them was that she was a woman willing to use her body to manipulate men. In that regard, he hoped she’d learned Dylan wasn’t a pushover.

Her laugh rang in his ears as he created space between them. Their gazes met again from opposite sides of the pool. “I didn’t know what I signed up for, but I’m finding out. Maybe I should ask for Valerie for danger money.” Arms folded over his chest, Dylan smirked at her next statement. “I’m an actor; I can play whatever’s required. Honourable if it fits the role, and the payoff is worth it. This one is.”

After he’d denied her a straight answer, Dylan followed her departure from the pool. His eyes roamed over her form, admiring her ass as she clambered over the edge, then lingering on her breasts when she stood. As she turned towards him, he lowered his gaze, gaining a glimpse of her slit with each step. That view improved when she paused on the way past, not doing much to soothe Dylan’s hard-on. Somehow he lifted his eyes to her face, “I like you dripping wet,” and let her words settle in his brain.

“Oh, I never said I despised games.” Dylan pressed his palms to the pool ledge, hoisted himself onto the deck and walked past Tenley. “Only the women who play them; there’s a distinction, but then there’s also an exception to every rule. You could be it. Must be nice to have a loyal friend like Marcellus? Be careful though; if he comes to your rescue one day and involves the cops, all it’ll take is for someone with inside knowledge to leak your club visits to the press.”

Not bothering to dry off with a towel, he perched on the edge of a lounge diagonal to hers, positioned to see Tenley's face, " Then your entire sexual history is in the spotlight. Every guy you’ve slept with since High School, where you’ve been, what you were wearing, if you were intoxicated, how you like it, and how many at once. Men will crawl out of the woodwork to claim they fucked a movie star. Even if it’s all lies, the press will report it as fact. Perception counts, and you become tainted goods. No producer or casting agent will touch you with a ten-foot pole.”

Subtle warning issued, Dylan plucked the coffee from her grasp. “So to help me keep Tenley Monroe’s virtuous public image intact, tell me what goes on in the clubs.” Access restricted to A-Listers and their guests only, Dylan presumed, he’d never received an invitation. “Share that safe word, too, in case I hear you screaming and need to decide whether to drag the guy off or join in the fun.”

Amusement laced his tone as he raised the rear of the lounge to a forty-five-degree angle, shifted back on the cushion and stretched his legs out. With Tenley’s coffee mug placed to his lips, he smiled at her over the rim and trailed his spare hand down his muscled torso. It came to rest on his inner thigh, next to the tent in Dylan’s boxers. Fabric soaked almost opaque from the water clung to his erection and left little to the imagination. “Unless you’d rather come demonstrate?”

Back
Top Bottom