Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unprofessional Obsession (ShadowBinder/FavoredFox)

Today had been an exceptionally stressful day. He'd just learned that he'd been declined for the loan he'd applied for, which meant that he would need to turn to the one person on this world that he absolutely despised; his step-father. He could hear the condescending asshole now, "Oh, Randall, this is what I've been talking about. When you decided to become a professor I told you I could get you a job at the University but you chose the community college, said it was your moral obligation to teach those that couldn't afford the University. Did you even consider how poorly the community college pays it's staff, hmm?" It would go on like that for thirty minutes to an hour before the man would grudgingly provide the asked for money. Then for the next year or two the man would casually bring up the money he had "borrowed" asking if he'd ever pay it back.

Taking a deep breath, Randall leaned back and pulled out his cigarettes. He knew he wasn't supposed to smoke on campus but he only ever smoked when super stressed. Which in and of itself added to his stress levels since he wasn't supposed to be smoking on campus. It was a vicious cycle.

As he released his cloud of smoke, he noticed an envelope on his desk. He didn't remember seeing that earlier. Reaching out he picked it up and opened it. Out fell a series of pictures. Instantly he could feel his xoxo beginning to swell. They had done it. They had gotten the pictures! There was Niko playing tennis, sweat dribbling down his forehead; Niko walking through campus and oh God there was Niko showering! He had no idea how they had managed that one but he would definitely give them a bonus for that treat. It was clearly a locker room and the man was turned away from the camera, but seeing his bare ass made his cock strain against his pants.

Not bothering to put out his cigarette, he undid his pants and pulled out his hard and throbbing cock. Leaning his head back and inhaling on his cancer stick, he began to stroke himself. "Oh fuck." He muttered and exhaled, picturing the naked Niko in his eyes. In his mind it was Niko touching him, Niko stroking and sucking on him.

A noise caught his attention and he glanced up. Fear shot through him as he realized someone had opened his office door. Quickly he manages to for e himself back into his pants as none other than Niko himself entered. His cigarette fell from his lips into his lap, sending him standing up and brushing himself off. "N-Niko, don't you know how to knock?" He asked, trying to sound stern but feeling anything but. His eyes went to the pictures splayed out on his desk and he cursed, trying to cover them up.

Today had been an exceptionally wonderful one. He truly loved Thursdays. It was his favorite day of the week! He and his friends gathered together early in the morning to go for a short jog to breakfast (which may or may not have evened out the heart attack known as McDonald's) then they'd carpool to campus, often fighting over 'Shot Gun.' Today had been the first time in months that all of his precious friends were able to make it. They didn't often have time to spend together off of the tennis court, so these days were quite special to the green haired vixen skipping down the hallway with a duffel bag on his shoulder. Thursdays were also on of many practice days, and though the work was sometimes grueling, he loved every moment.

Niko grinned so wide his eyes shut to slits, his shoes squeaking with each tiny hop, because another reason for his giddy joy of this day was his very favorite class! Well, sort of. The young man did get a hobby-like joy out of Chemistry, but it was the man teaching the class that made it so wonderful: Professor Wildman. The man was tall and cool and pretty green eyes followed his every step around the classroom. It was terrible. He was so smitten! And as... promiscuous as he may be, Niko Robinson wasn't one to feel his heart flutter or his stomach doing back flips, and yet he had to fight the school girl-esque desire to scribble their names on his note books.

Unsure of how he'd managed it, he became fairly good friends with his professor. They would even eat lunch together on occasion; get some coffee at a cafe, work on separate projects while simply sharing space in a study room, working together on projects. It wasn't such an odd thing for Niko to confide in the (slightly) older man either. He gave pretty good advice.

The squeaking of rubber soles on linoleum echoed in the otherwise empty hallway when he came to the door. Taking a second, Niko paused to strengthen his hold on himself. No matter how terribly he wanted more from the man of his dreams, he knew it was for naught.

Sticky, sweaty fingers pushed back damp bangs, tucking away stray locks that escaped from the high pony tail. The stands clung to the back of his ears and to slightly flushed cheeks. Usually, he would have taken a shower in the locker room right after practice, but after last weeks incident, the young man was a little hesitant to do so now. There was no proof, and Niko had no clue who was behind it, but he'd swear up and down he saw the flash and heard the shutter of a camera.

Shaking his head of those thoughts, the excited man forgot about the courtesy of knock, gripped the handle and practically threw the door open. "Professor Wildman!" he chirped. "You know you're not s'posed to smoke... on.... Campus." Blood instantly rushed to Niko's cheeks, burning them a pretty crimson that he was actually glad for, because he knew just where that rush of red blood cells would have gone otherwise. In fact he could still feel the smallest twitch between his legs. His jaw fell and green eyes widened into saucers. He swallowed hard when he caught a glimpse of the erection Randell was hastily trying to stuff back into pants that seemed far too small to hold it.

He stared for a full three seconds before he covered his face with his hands. "Ah! I'm so sorry Professor!" He yipped, making to turn on his heels. He fully planned to run straight home and use this new imagery to pleasure himself. Likely furiously. But... peeking through his fingers Niko caught sight of something that froze him stiff. He couldn't help but try and learn just what his professor and friend got off to. He expected busty babes with soft squishy butts, but not.

Professor Wildman was jerking off to him!

Though his cheeks bypassed heated and went straight into glowing, his body apparently had more than enough blood to send straight down, and the little twitch became a throb. This was a dream... And more than just a little creepy. The candid shots on the streets were weird on their own, but it was the shower picture that had a chill rolling through his veins and dampening his lust... Even if it did create a little flutter of excitement in his belly.

Calmly, Niko closed the door and flicked the lock with nimble fingers, all while attempting to keep eye contact with his newly discovered stalker. Freshly chapstick moistened lips pursed together to create an angry scowl. His nose scrunched and his eyes narrowed as he stalked over to the desk, dropped his bag to the floor, and snatch up the nude picture. Sea foam eyes glared at and scrutinized the photo before turning that glare back up onto Randell. "How dare you," he started, voice raised but not reaching a yell. He didn't want anyone coming to see what was going on after all.

The photo was flipped around to show it off, and was thrust at the man's face to make sure he got a good long look before he continued. "This is a terrible angle! My butt is not that flat! I work hard on my bubble butt and I won't stand for this." Niko 'slammed' the picture down onto the desk, slowing down just before hitting the wood so as to not make much sound. "I demand you take a new one. Under my terms." With a huff and a pout, Niko stood straight and crossed his arms over his chest to stare disapprovingly at his secret admirer.

As Niko stalked over, Randall wanted to hide the pictures. He wanted to swipe them all up and shove them into his desk and lock the drawer. But he couldn't. Somehow he believed that he owed it to Niko to be honest with him. Honest. Right. For months now they had been hanging out and being buddies and he'd never been able to admit that he found the younger man attractive. Yup, there was no doubt about it, Randall was anything but honest with the other.

As Niko crossed his arms and said 'How dare you,' Randall actually flinched and opened his mouth to speak. "I..." Was all he was able to mutter, unsure what else to say. He bowed his head, fully expecting the other to tell him how inappropriate this was and tell him that he was going to go to the dean... This was probably the end of his career. "I understand, I'll..." He started speaking once Niko had finished, already suspecting what the other was going to say but trailing off as what he said finally clicked in his brain.

"Wait, what?" He asked and shook his head. "You're... You're not kidding." He said and stared dumbfounded for a minute. "Wait, you don't... You're not mad?" He asked and smiled a little, starting to feel a little more relieved. "Niko... I would absolutely love it if you would model for me. You have just... An amazing body and..."

Deciding to stop while he was ahead, he stopped speaking about that and instead said, "thank you, for not.being angry with me. Your friendship means a lot to me and I didn't want to risk it, that's why I've never told you... Well... Yeah." He paused and looked at the others face. "What are your terms?"

"Well, that's not quite true," he started, eyes turning upwards as the corner of the photo was tapped on his plush lower lip. He hummed thoughtfully as his professor went on. His rambling was actually kind of cute, and he hoped he could taunt out more of it. "Because I am mad at you." Again he hummed, still tapping the half nude photo of himself against his lip.

Niko brought one arm up to cross over his chest and hold his elbow. That was a good question. What were his terms? "Mmmmm, I'm not sure yet. It's not every day that I offer a pervy stalker a photo shoot," he teased oh so sweetly. "Sooo~" Returning his attention to Randell, the young man clasped his hands behind his back and leaned forward over the desk to get himself just a little closer to the object of his secret desires. "Let's wait a week. That'll give me all the time I need to come up with a really fun game for us to play, and find a good place for us to take naughty pictures. I can take some too, can’t I?” The happy little smile on his lips curved his eyes and lit up his face brilliantly. "And you can spend all week making up for your terrible crimes, and you can start..." Green eyes delightedly settled on the impressive bulge between his friend's legs. "By letting that big guy out for me, because it really isn't fair."

Shifting closer to the desk, Niko placed his hands on the cool surface so that he could lean even closer, until his face was barely a foot from Wildman's. "You've been pleasuring yourself to pictures of me all this time. For who knows how long. While I've been forced to use nothing but my imagination. I've gone through dozens of dildos trying to decide how big I think your cock is." A cute, pink tongue slipped out to lick over his lower lip in a sultry, yet somehow innocent expression. "Not anymore though," he cooed, reaching out to poke the bulge with a gentle fingertip. "Now I get to know for sure. After today, I'll know what it feels and tastes like too. You'll let me, won't you? It's the least you could do, right?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom