Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Hot Idea: THEDAS: The Smoke Age [Updated: 2023, April17]

Mtvarisa

Super-Earth
Hello, welcome to my craving idea thread.
Here I will have one idea per post, with current craving on top. (But you can browse down through other ideas as well, and please do check the link at the end of this post too, you can see what kind of roleplays I am in, what are my limits, my main kinks and other details there. Off the hand I'll just say that most anything goes, or is under possibility, except of scat, mind control and pregnancy)

(This roleplay is also possible if you're not familiar with Dragon Age series, as I can explain whatever is necessary without problems)

THEDAS: The Smoke Age
Genre:
Fantasy, Steampunk, , FanFiction (The world of Dragon Age), Action, Drama, Horror
Smut Level: Up for discussion
Duration: Long-term preferred
Response: Everything from 1 paragraph to as much as you wish (NO one-liners please)
Literacy Level: I am not English speaker myself so I don't judge other people's grammar too harsh. Just put some effort and try to make it understandable please :)
The story starts in Thedas (The world of Dragon Age setting) centuries after the events of the first game. (We should probably assume that DA2 and DA:Inquisition didn't happen). Technology evolved to the point of Steampunk. The church isn't as powerful as it was. But most of all, the mages' circle is almost gone. Scholars question the events of The Dragon Age itself, calling blights just uprises of infected, thinking about some unknown infection or the virus and not really believing the ancient history involving Andraste, Archdemons or darkspawn.

We should play the characters that stumble upon the facts that legends of past are indeed true, that scientists aren't always right, the magic still exists... And most important of all - The new blight is not far ahead.
How the events unfold, is up to us. I am all about worldbuilding, suggestions and brainstorming
T-TSA.png

For my main ideas and plots see this thread:

Attachments

• arnon-lau-leliana-front.jpg
    arnon-lau-leliana-front.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom