Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Undertale rp, looking for a Futa Toriel. [NSFW]

Kyla Dazzle

Video game addict
Okay I'm not usually one for doing fandom based rp, but Toriel is such a sweet character that I really want a Mother X Daughter rp to involve her.

If you're responding to this and don't know Toriel's personality and a bit about Undertale then tell me and we can do a regular Mother X Daughter roleplay, but if you do know Toriel's adorable mannerisms it is a massive plus.

So basically as you likely know, Undertale is a story where humans fall into an underground realm that is inhabited by monsters. Toriel lives in the Ruins that the humans fall into and heartbreakingly enough she tries to adopt each human, but they end up leaving her and eventually either getting slain or being Frisk and such. This story is about a human girl named Kayla (NSFW) who falls into the ruins at the age of 16 - 18 (The reason for the young age is because I want my character to be very innocent in nature), feeling alone and abandoned by her human friends and family. In the Ruins she'll find a futanari Toriel (NSFW) who is very kind and loving to her. I basically want a loving adopted mother and adopted daughter rp that turns lewd and sexual. The Ruins in this rp are exclusively inhabited by Toriel before the human falls in, so Toriel can be as lewd and seductive as she'd like with no one shaming her for it.

My fetishes are heavily cum and cock sucking based too, so if you have Toriel doing stuff like feeding my character glasses of cum and using her cum to season and flavorize the food she gives Kayla that's a huge plus.

Please PM me if you're interested! šŸ˜˜

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom