Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jessi9559

Moon
I'm looking for someone to RP within a general open concept world. I have loads of ideas I would love to play but have no one to play with. As an RP partner I've had nearly 15 years of experience in all sorts of settings except fandom settings and have played verity of rolls and positions as well as character types over the years.

What I'm looking for is someone fun and laid back who's not going to sweat small details like spelling errors (dyslexia) and so on. Hopefully, the two (or more) of us can create a world that we're both comfortable in and plan to have a ton of fun in!

My preferred method of RP is through discord as I can easily access that at work as well as chat real time with anyone looking to plot.

Types of Characters I've played and am very comfortable with.

Big Cats
Humans
Fantasy Species (Ocs mostly)
Fantasy Humanoids (elves, demons, etc)
Historical time periods
fantasy settings

I typically play males as that's what I'm most comfortable with and tend to play "dominant" males though I do occasional characters who are a switch or timid or simply not overly confident.

I have absolutely no problems doing sex scenes and can easily conform to your comfort levels on details.

A list of my more favorite characters~

Drago (Demon)

Sealed away for a millennia, Drago arises from the darkness again unable to remember his own name or past and simple arrives in the world on a scene that somehow rings familiar. A human, bound and garbed in beautiful clothing while others stand about crying out some word. The beseechment resonates in his chest and he understands their cries. One human stands forth and gestures wildly, and words tumble into the demon's mind. "Take this offering in return we beg of you this boon. Destroy our enemies." Without a thought, the demon raises his hand and the approaching armies burst into chaos. Once again his eyes return to his offering and a wicked curve of lips shows his approval. Within seconds he's taken his prize and returned to the night from whence he came.

Drago is a character that has no memory of his past or of himself. As such, this leaves loads open to play with as originally I intended his "sacrifice" ends up giving him the name. Drago's world tends to lean toward the more sensual side with plenty of room for kinks to be introduced.

Rael (Feline Centaur)

He awoke on a starfield. The gentle waters rippling away as the lights twinkled into existence. Bi-colored eyes blink in confusion as he searches around him. Something is missing... and yet... he can't quite place what it is. Rising to his feet he begins to explore, slowly gaining understanding and a love for the star world that he lives in.

Originally a character from another group, Rael was originally a tiger. As I left the group after 7 years, I decided to "rebirth" him into a new character. This is more of an innocent RP more for the sake of world building rather than sexual satisfaction. In his old life, Rael was a tiger living in ancient Rome being kept as a sort of hunting companion. He died during a raid and ended up being reincarnated into a "star keeper" or the person who answers those wishes given to stars. He left behind a wife named Ruby and seven children (all tigers). In this new life, he has no remembrance of them whatsoever.

Michael (ABO character Alpha)

He had lived away from normal society that he had long forgotten what it felt like to be human. On the battlefield, it didn't matter who you were, where you came from or what you were. It only mattered that you survived. Now, that he's returned it's all wrong. Away from the world of fights and confrontation, he's thrust back into a society that idolizes alphas over all others and belittles those not befitting their standards. It's as though he's born into the wrong skin. No matter where he goes, people, other humans throw themselves at him for the chance to bare his child. He can't take it anymore. It's what originally led to him going to the doctor in the first place. After all, normal alphas can control their pheromones. But what he wasn't expecting was to find his high school crush working as a doctor. Or that his heat would come so quickly.

Michael was a character originally made by one of my friends and I. They really wanted an A/B/O world and character and I agreed to play along. However, a week into building the world and my friend decided to focus on other stuff instead. As such, I decided it was time for me to see if I can't find someone else to play with Michael. Yes, he was originally meant for a MxM relationship but I'm not really set on the subject as it would be cool to explore other ideas too. He does, however, require someone comfortable with A/B/O concept as well as someone willing to play sexually. After all... that's the whole point of him.

Of course, these are just the start of my character concepts as well as a bit of a taste for what I'm capable of doing characterwise.

Other ships/kinks/wishes I would love to find

Royalty x Servant
Angst
Whump
Soldier x Healer (or person who fixes them)
Healthy family dynamic
Daddy x Younger (as in the "Your daughter/son calls me Daddy too" not incest)
Professor x Student
Opposing sides x each other
Gang members
Police X Gang member/Criminal

and I have loads more.

DM me on Discord (Wings#9467) or on here if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom