Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
98e1a832ac311b48dae4b322e5612a2e.jpg

Hello and welcome to the thread, my name is Monte and I together with a few friends have started a new roleplaying server. We are seeking more members and we are a relaxed and open community. We welcome anyone who wishes to join regardless of fetishes, age, orientation or roleplay experience. The only requirements are that we expect you to come with a smile, an open mind and a respect for the other members of the servers. The majority of the actions will be taking place at a fictional place at Grey Hill Academy, a place inspired off of the X-Men's mansion, where you can interact with the other members on the server and their characters. It is the goal of the setting for my friends and I to create an engaging story with characters that we will remember fondly, and which you will look back on with much joy through all the various tasks they had to complete and the heartbreaks along the way. The roleplay takes place on a discord server, which you can get an invite to by contacting me, either through PM or by directly messaging me on discord at MonteCristo#7091

Setting/premise: So long as more than one being walks this earth, blood will be shed. It is the nature of man to wish harm on those they see as different. Throughout history, mankind has searched for differences to discriminate against. Race, religion, and in more recent years, their very dna. Mutant. Once a word to describe the immediate change in one’s dna, and the next stepping stone of evolution, it has since been adopted as a classification of humans who have gone beyond the limits of their own genetics. These changes sometimes drastic, sometimes miniscule, often manifest usually during childhood, but no one knows exactly when they will occur. Though the true cause of this change has been disputed by scientists the world over, the one thing they can agree on is they are completely undetectable before their emergence and change the course of someone’s life forever. Now, while mutant humans have been around for a long time, public view on them is just starting to shift. Before people saw these mutants as nothing more than freaks and rejects, and unfortunately, many still do. Those who have undergone this magnificent transformation face discrimination based on fear and prejudice. It is in mankind’s nature to fear what they do not know, what they do not understand, but even though we are no longer fully human, we too share this world.

In 1999 there was a woman who wanted to make a difference, Kathrine Adams, a first generation mutant with somewhat supportive, and filthy rich parents. They had a property on the Maine coast that she adopted and made into what it is today, a manor and a school, a place of safety for the mutants of the future. Grey Hill Academy was founded as an institution in late 1999, taking in its first students in that year with a class of only 7. Through the years it has grown, becoming an established home for mutant kind, with some members of its Alum still living there and serving as teachers, staff or other advisors. In 2009 the school’s headmistress was contacted about her mutants, not out of fear this time, but out of a request. To form a team of these mutants to help combat terror, provide disaster relief, and serve for the general defense of mankind. Seeing this as a major step forward she leaped on this opportunity and made a mutant only task force known as the Grey Angels These mutants started serving on missions both in the us and out of it, primarily dealing for humane intervention at the behest of the UN. The Year is now 2019 and Grey Hill is accepting its new class of students into the school, and the air is just starting to chill. What thrilling adventures will they get up to, and do they know of the dangers that could await them in the coming years?

Your Role/Characters: You will be playing a character, and in the future potentially up to several if you are open to the challenge, who make up this fictional world and walk the halls of this academy. You will take upon you the role of a student, teacher or a member of the team. You will then be roleplaying this character, along with any other which you end up making, through the trials and tribulations as the roleplay progresses and the story unfolds. Here you will be partaking the various events, stories and plots which we have in store for you. Some examples of these are missions that you can be sent off, both of more safe nature, and potentially dangerous for your character where you will need to make smart decisions to survive. You will furthermore have the ability to create a superpower for your character, which will help define them and what obstacles and benefits they may encounter while out on missions. Joining: It is pretty simple to join, just send me a PM here or on discord at MonteCristo#7091. We are using discord server and as such I will give you a link. When you are there, all you got to do is fill out a character profile and get it approved by me (and a few other admins), after which you are free to start and partake in whatever you wish!

Back
Top Bottom