Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The poker hand that won the slave

I was chatting with a friend on line and had this thought that I think would make for a very sexy fun adventure to explore with the right minded troublemaker

My name is Coffy. I am a young light skinned black woman with shoulder blade length black hair, I'm 5'4", weigh 115 pounds. I'm 34C cup and fit. I was your friends slave. My Master and I have NOT been getting along well at all lately. He was having some friends over to discuss an upcoming Master and slave event and decided I would sit in at the meeting in my skin tight red silk blouse, white leather skirt and heels, tied to a post facing your meeting table. He is angry when he ties me and the ropes are all very tight. Almost sadistically tight as he ties me to this steel post. My ankles, calves, below and above my knees, the middle of my thighs, my hips, waist, ribs, below and above my breasts, and my shoulders all crushed in viciously tight belts of ropes going around me and the post and of course, every belt of rope cinched between my body and the post. My arms are bound just as tight behind the post at my wrists forearms, below and above my elbows. Every coil cinched into my muscle forcing me to stand perfectly straight backed, shoulders wrenched back hard by another rope doing a figure 8 looping back and forth around my shoulders behind the post. A double coil of rough nasty hemp rope noosed tight around my throat fastened to a hook high over my head stretching my neck and digging into my jaw forces me to maintain perfect posture. My panties stuffed into my mouth behind a bright red ball gag hidden under a savagely tight layer of micro foam tape stretching tight around my mouth and the back of my neck and on top of all that, a wide leather belt pulled straight across my triple gagged mouth buckled tight behind the post shuts me up good. As the Masters enter my owner invites them to open a button on my blouse and help themselves to a few spanks and gropes, and orders me to gently hold and stroke any cock pushed into my hands. By the time your meeting starts I have held every cock and cupped every ball sack, my blouse is completely unbuttoned from my skirt up and pried open under the tight ropes tying me to the post. Exposing my chest. And my boobs are looking like my bra is not going to be able to hold them much longer and you are threatening to let them stroke their cocks at me to relieve their tensions. As the meeting drags on and too many drinks are consumed you start playing poker. I start angrily grunting my distaste for being kept tied up like this and that gets my Master exploding in anger. He tells everyone he has had enough of my mouth and has become bored with me. One of the Masters suggests you play one hand and the winner gets .. gets me. My owner walks out and I think he is done with the meeting but he returns dragging this evil leather body sack I have had the pleasure of enduring several times after misbehaving badly. I hate it. It fits me skin tight and is very strong, it must have 20 straps on the outside that strap me up so tight I can't wiggle. He drags it out and sets it on the floor in front of me, opens up the zipper to show there must be 20 ropes inside as he says
'Fine with me. Winner of the hand gets to tie this whining bitch up.. I suggest very tight, stuff her ass in the sack and get her out of my sight forever.'
He starts dealing as I start struggling. But the bastard tied me to the post so tight my struggling is little more than making fists, wiggling my fingers, tapping my toes and grunting pleading mMMm Mmmfff mm Hmmmfff hmm mmmfff moans as I watch them play out their hands.

Any evil ropers out there want to play it out? PM me and let's see where it goes! I write first person and multiple paragraph responses at least twice a week. I like.. uh.. tight bondage, aggressive men, dirty talk, force , intense sexual situations… ummm . . .

Back
Top Bottom