Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Specific Request for RWBY Fun: I Just Want to be Yang (NSFW Link)

Remira

Planetoid
So, given a recent change in my job circumstances I'm interested in opening up another RP and I've had a specific itch I haven't been able to fully scratch yet. In this case, I would love to replicate this comic (NSFW) in some capacity, with me playing Yang and my partner playing any combination of the other RWBY girls they're interested in/comfortable with. I would prefer more than just a single other girl, so a partner willing to play multiple characters is appreciated but we don't have to do larger scenes if that's beyond your comfort levels. I have more notes on specific interests and desires of mine in the sections below, along with my limits, so please read through everything before responding.

I'm not going to make big demands over your literacy or size of responses. I generally try for 2 paragraphs minimum, and on occasion can do more, but so long as there's plenty for me to respond to I'm fine with smaller responses. I'd just like more than consistent single line responses, as those are harder to respond to. I usually post once per day, missing a day on occasion but with my more flexible schedule I shouldn't miss more than that without warning. I primarily play through PMs, but I'm open to threads if that's your preference. I'm not expecting a perfect duplication of canon characters, as I can't present that myself, just a solid character built off of the traits and voice presented in the show. I'm also open to OCs, though I'd prefer them in addition to canon characters rather than instead of.

While the intention for this RP is heavy on smut, I'm definitely open for adding some light story elements to it beyond slice of life interaction. We can discuss specifics if you're interested in going beyond the basic outline.

I have a link to my F-list here for you to take a look over and check what specific kinks and interests overlap. I'm generally pretty open to sharing interests aside from what's on my "No" list. It's an incomplete list, so please always check before adding something that isn't specifically covered.

YES (These are ideas I'm a big fan of, but are negotiable)
Breast play/large breasts: Fairly obvious, I'm interested in playing Yang who's quite set up for this kink.
Futa: Whether futa-Yang on non-futa other girls, futa-other on non-futa Yang, mix and match, change it up over time, I'm flexible on this option. Also could just go with strap-ons if you like the positions but not the physical bits, and as with the other ones here it's not a requirement..
Group sex: From threesomes to more, but I understand that some people don't like playing multiple characters at once so we don't have to go beyond one-on-one scenes.
Willing transformations: whether gender transformation, breast growth, futa, physical bimbofication, or other options. These are a niche interest, so I'm not expecting much from it but if anything catches your eye go ahead and ask about it.
Incest: Also not for everyone, but if you're down for Yang/Ruby or bringing other familial pairings I'd love it.
MxF pairings: If you really want to play some of the RWBY guys against Yang as well (gender swapped or otherwise), I'm okay with it but it's a lower priority for me.

Absolutely never (these are completely non-negotiable)
Underage: For this RP I'd want all characters aged up to minimum 18. Whether this is an AU where the events of Volume 3 don't happen until the later years, or a time skip to when they're older we can discuss, but I will not play with any characters under that (and I don't mind going a bit older if that's your preference).
Dub-con/Non-con: Everything is consensual on both sides. No forced, no blackmail, no drugging or unwilling changes. Everything is enthusiastic and wanted by everyone involved.
Toilet/gore/vore: Self explanatory.

If you're willing to play this with me I'll do plenty to accommodate your desires and interests into it.

If you want to approach with an unrelated RP offer I will take a look at it but don't expect a "yes" unless your idea happens to hit a spot I didn't realize I was craving.

I hope that covers everything! If this catches your interest or you have any questions and you want to reach out to me please send a PM with "Yang's Medley" somewhere in the title.

Bumping again, had a shot at this that's had some trouble with IRL scheduling.

Okay, after several people responded and vanished without a word (and one person who graciously let me know their schedule changed so they couldn't commit) I'm going to give this another try. Anyone interested in this idea now?

Back
Top Bottom