Fx Any ☼ Taboo Fandom Roleplay ☼

whoa nellie

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
INTRODUCTION

Hello! My name is Nellie. While I'm new to Blue Moon, I've been roleplaying for about seven years. I generally write about a paragraph every response, and I'm looking for a roleplaying partner who can do the same. At the moment, I'm looking for a dark, taboo roleplay based around characters from animation. I exclusively play submissive characters that are, more often than not, victimized one way or another. This means that the roleplays I'm looking for will involve non-con, and other dark themes. My f-list can be found here, and that should give you an idea of the sort of stuff I'm looking for.

The "Characters I'll Play" category refers to characters I would be willing to play in canon x original character scenarios. I have loose storylines in mind for each of them, but of course, we don't have to stick to what I have in mind. If you'd like me to play one of the characters, I'll tell you the storyline I have in mind, and we can workshop it.

The "Canon x Canon Pairings I'll Play" category refers to, obviously, canon pairings I'm interested in roleplaying. The first character of the pairing is the one I would like to play. I also have storylines for the pairings but, as above, they are not strict and we don't have to use them.

If you're interested, shoot me a pm and we can discuss!

CHARACTERS I'LL PLAY
Ranked from who I'm most interested to least interested in

• Katara, Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • Yue, Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • fem!Callum, The Dragon Prince
  • fem!Hiccup, How to Train Your Dragon
  • older!Coraline, Coraline
CANON X CANON PAIRINGS I'LL PLAY
Ranked from what I'm most to least interested in

• Max x Jefferson, Life is Strange
  • Kate x Jefferson, Life is Strange
  • Kate x Nathaniel, Life is Strange