Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Digitalblue’s Thirsty (NSFW)

Hey

I’m DigitalBlue
And this is my 2nd request thread

Other Thread

Let’s get into it

Hey there, DigitalBlue here. You can also call me Blue. I've been away for a short while but I'm back with some specific cravings that I'm hoping someone might be able to fill. If you're at all curious about me read on, if not skip ahead. I will keep things brief.

I'm 28 years old, my pronouns are he/him and have been roleplaying off and on for a good handful of those years. I have a life outside of the internet with a full time job, some times it can get busy. Usually I try my best to communicate that. The average post frequency I try for is once a day and once a week at the slowest. But I've been finding it harder to find time lately, keep in mind that I will try my best to keep up. The average post length I try to shoot for is 1 to 2 paragraphs maybe more if I'm feeling good or get carried away. Quality wise I'd say I'm average, nothing special about my writing. Though I mainly try to make it sound unique at least.

So... the things I'd like to see out of a RP collaborator and partner. These aren't set in stone and I consider myself very flexible so keep that in mind.
  • Quality — I honestly don't care how well you write or how well you spell or how big the words you use cus' chances are I suck more. But I must be able to understand what you are trying to convey and most words and punctuation must make sense.
  • Quantity — I'd like it if you were able to match my post length or if you post more, great, I'll try my best to keep up. One liners are not really my thing unless roleplaying in a chat or discord or in special cases.
  • Frequency — Like post length, I'd like it if you were able to match my posting frequency, if not that's fine I typically will expect a post a week. But I find the sweet spot for me is 1-3 days.
  • Kinks — I'm pretty much open to many things except for some (see off's for those). But there are a few that are my favorite, just ask.
These are obviously things I want to try to avoid if possible.
  • Ghosting — I am ghost friendly. I prefer it if you'd communicate with me if you're unhappy or bored though. I am always willing to pivot.
  • But things happen, life happens, we move on.

I’m always expanding my tastes and trying new things. Latest craving is to play as a human male against a female or femboy furry/anthropomorphic character. Mainly smut focused but with plenty of story too.
Pretty much what it says on the tin. MC is the only human in an anthro dominated world. Probably he just moved to a new city or something and quickly finds out that he’s the only human. This could take place in a big city like Zootopia or maybe something more like Animal Crossing with a small town or community. Another idea is just Animal Crossing but it’s smutty.
In a anthro dominated world, humans are seen as lesser and often kept as pets or servants. MC is found by YC and kept as a pet.
MC owns a pet. Could be a cat, dog, bunny, ect. But one day awakes/comes to find that they have turned fully anthropomorphic.
I’m pretty much open to anything. I’d love to hear your ideas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom