Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TURNING OF LEXI.....CindyHarrison & LeFay

CindyHarrison

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Brenda was so relieved that the divorce was finally over.....she, with the urging of her lawyer anyway, insisted that she keep the house and one car....oh, not to mention full custody of their one and only child, the now 19 year old Lexi.
Suprisingly, her now ex hubby didn't raise as much shit as they expected and Brenda discovered why.....turns out he had a 'sugar baby' on the side and was more than happy to stay with her.
Brenda was not exactly innocent in the cheating department herself....as a matter of fact, being caught in bed with a female co-worker was the proverbial 'straw that broke the camel's back'.

Brenda wasn't always a lesbian or even Bisexual at first. Her less than satisfying sex with her husband was what made her stray and explore. Maybe she did have latent sexual interest in women, maybe not, but that night when she visited a female friend and her friend seduced her that was the start.

Mother and daughter were alone in the house most of the time---Brenda thought it best to hide the fact that she was a latent lesbian and restricted her sex life to hotel quickies or when her daughter wasn't at home---and slowly but surely the two of them became much more relaxed around each other.
Both began to wear nothing but bras and panties at home but Lexi became more daring and the fact that her 19 year old daughter had much more sexier lingerie than herself only put more fuel on the fire.

One day Brenda went upstairs to her bedroom and paused at her daughter's room....

Kicking her feet at the beat of the music, Lexi enjoyed the freedom being naked gave her. She had dared to dart around the rooms like this sometimes, usually just from one room to the next. Still though... she was naked, and taking it a step further at a time. What would a world without men be? Naked everywhere... it felt like the pleasure she had missed out on for all these years. And now, with just mommy around. The two of them could be as sexy, or unsexy as they wanted. WITHOUT BEING STARED AT. Christ, let a girl be sexy for herself for once.

Still following the beat, Lexi but up more of a burlesque show for herself than a dance, spreading widely, bending over, the music really started to get to her.

Brenda stopped at her daughter's doorway, silently gazing at the beautiful naked teen's body. It wasn't as if she hadn't noticed Lexi's bodily development...over the years, she noticed the girl's tits starting from the usual prebuescent buds to fully grown breasts....she also couldn't help but notice her pussy....One afternoon recently Lexi was laying on her back, naked, painting her toenails, legs up and displaying her pussy, a touch of brunette fur hovering just above her slit.
Of course the daughter thought little of it. Afterall, how many times had they seen each other naked?

But for Brenda, it added fuel to her sexual fire, a fire that could only be quenched one way....she decided she had to have Lexi, not just for a one time quickie sexual romp, but permanently...she would take her own daughter as her private sex slave.
Brenda wasn't exactly a stranger to bondage or other kinds of restraint....the day that her now ex husband caught her in bed with that female co worker, the girl had a ballgag stuffed in her mouth and tied spreadeagled to the bed when her came in and caught them.

Brenda developed a taste for bondage and equated it with pleasure, meaning in her mind it was impossible to have enjoyable sex unless her partner was tied up and gagged. She had dreams of how her daughter would look bound and gagged and decided this was her golden opportunity.

She quietly went back to her bedroom, fished out her ballgag and 2 lengths of rope. Coming back to Lexi's doorway, she paused for a moment before tiptoeing into the girl's bedroom, coming to within a foot of the bed.
She took the gag by the straps and quickly reached from behind to shove the ball into the girl's mouth, her own body weight keeping the girl pinned down on her belly.

"Be a good girl," she warned...."and maybe you'll find this pleasurable....if not...well, your'e not going anywhere...."
She grabbed the girl's wrists, placed them behind her back and tied them together, then moved down, holding Lexi's feet to keep from beieng kicked by the girl and quickly bound her ankles tight.

Brenda took Lexi by the waist and turned her onto her back.
"Don't go anywhere," she giggled then ran back to her bedroom, bringing back a 2 foot long dildo.

Lexi couldn't believe what was happening, apart from splattering like a fish on dry land, there was nothing she could do! It all happened so quick too, there was no way she could have seen any of this comming. What districtad her from this horrible predicament was the fact that she wondered her mommy had pulled it off so quick and smooth!

She couldn't even properly look bacl at what was happening. Was this some sick present? Bringing in some hot guy or whatever!? Frustrated at the fashion she had done it in...but still fully trusting her mother in this endavor.

To Brenda, nothing looked sexier than her naked and gagged daughter, struggling with the rope restraints.
She took the dildo and slowly pushed it inside Lexi's pussy, inches at a time....once inside half way, she began fucking her, becoming even more aroused with the girl's reaction.

"Mommy's gonna fuck her little darling until she cums," she said, slipping the toy in and out....neither of them were expecting any unwanted calls or visits, so Brenda knew she could use her daughter as long as she wanted.
As she continued to fuck her, Brenda climbed on top of her, nibbling and sucking on Lexi's nipples....

It wasn't until Lexi was screaming and crying in pain that she realised her mother wasn't meaning this well for her. Lexi had done everything to make it clear as day that she was not enjoying this. Tears streaming onto the top of her breasts which were molested as well.

The dildo hurt like nothing before, worst part, Lexi noticed there was plenty of toy left, as well as her mother! She seemed to enjoy that fact greatly.

Brenda continued to rape her squirming daughter, finally pausing only long enough to slowly push the invader deeper into Lexi's pussy, inches at a time to further torment her.

But Mom had other plans as well, plans even more devious than what was happening to her daughter. Lexi would be told, but not just yet....she was going to make the girl wonder what would happen to her next.
After another half hour of pushing she was able to force almost the entire length inside the girl's cunt. Brenda took lengths of duct tape, winding it tightly around the girl's upper thighs and tucking it between her thighs to trap the invader inside her. With Lexi's legs still tied it would take some effort to push out the dildo but now it would be impossible.

Brenda dragged her daughter off the bed and into her closet, forcing her onto her knees, taking additional rope to hang her wrists up over her head, securing them to the cross bar in the closet.

"Now, here's what will happen to you," she explained...."I'm gonna keep you imprisoned in your closet for a few hours and give you time to decide....if you want me to be easier on you, you'll have to bring one of your friends over and not tell her a thing..."

With that, she closed the closet door, leaving Lexi nude, gagged, the dildo trapped inside her.

Every second she spent crying and hurt only made it worse, the fuel, the burning desire to revenge her mother. She had tied this hurtful thing inside of her, not even making her finish in the proces.

What she did have to admit, is that besides the dark closet, she kinda liked the bondage element... not that it mattered to her right now. But being tied up... it made her move slightly just to feel the restraints every once in a while. Of course she'd do anything to get out of this mess, besides... if she were to take revenge, maybe a second person would not be a bad idea after all.

Hours later, Brenda returned, opening the closet, untying her daughter's wrist from the overhead but leaving her hands bound. She dragged the girl out and onto the bedroom floor, gazing at the gagged naked and bound girl.....
"You look better than you do in my dreams," she said, kneeling down. She took the girl's left breast with both hands, massaging it up and down and began sucking on her nipples.

"Your choice," she said as she feasted on her tits...."I'll keep you as my sex slave or you can join me by bringing me a fresh unsuspecting girl....nod if you agree.....oh, and if you do....everything done to you has been filmed....try and tell a friend what's going on and I'll release the tapes to the internet...."

Desperatly Lilly nodded, what did she mean join her? Hopefully mom would take the gag off soon, she wanted to discuss this further, know their terms and what their future planned for them. FILMED!?

Brenda was taking no chances....she took off the gag but left her daughter bound.
"Good.....I'm glad you did what was right for you.....I'm in a no lose situation....keeping you as my sex slave or taking your friend, either way I get what I want."
She untied the girl's legs but kept her wrists bound....

"Yeah, I video'd everything....afterall, I can't take a chance on you running to the cops, now could I?"

She knelt down, slipping a finger into the girl's pussy and gently began thrusting in and out....
"Now, here's what we'll do....you'll ask a cute girl to come over and once she's inside, we'll drug her, strip her and I'll show you how to control and dominate women....you better not cross me or else I'll discipline both of you..."

She untied her wrists.
"Now, get dressed and bring me home a suitable sexy girl to torture...."

Lilly accepted what her mother did, even waited until she was ordered to get dressed before she dared open ger mouth. "May I ask though mother, will she be our possesion? Mine to do to freely as I wish?"

Her second question more personal. "Does that mean we are equal, as in, wi you listen and not act against my wishes?" Lilly asked as she held her wrists out to be uncuffed, she couldn't dress up in this state.

Brenda untied her daughter's wrists.
"whoever you bring over will belong to US, I'll instruct you in domination, but you and our slave will be kept naked while indoors. As for us being equal....you'll be under my training schedules and rules.....we'll discuss everything else later.
When you find a suitable girl, it would be best to find one that's already living on her own or having a lot of trouble with ehr parents, so when she vanishes people won't be looking for her for a while.....we might have to keep her permanently...."

Brenda brought out her smart phone. "Let me remind you.....I have you bound gagged and penetrated all on video, so don't cross me....now....go find us a sexy girl to enslave...."

Gloria had been the lucky, unlucky girl to accompany Lilly home. Even worse, the poor thing thought she'd get pleasured and played with softly, experiencing bit by bit... well...

With somewhat of a smile, Lilly brought Gloria into the bedroom. "Hop onto the bed, I'll blindfold you." Lilly purred as she gently pushed Gloria onto the matress as she fished a blindfold out of a drawer sexily.

The redhead was both nervous and excited when she caught Lilly's attention at school. At 17, she was a year younger and even though she was attractive she was an introvert. Where Lilly was outgoing and had a bubbly personality, Gloria was shy and quiet...and a virgin....
Gloria was sexually curious as most girls her age and just a year before began to look at girls in a different light. While showering with them in the High School gym, she began to appreciate the female form...the way the shower water cascaded over their tits, the way some had tufts of fur hovering above their pussies, some shaved....when a girl noticed Gloria looking, she'd quickly turn away.

So when Lilly invited her over to her house, the 17 year old redhead was excited.

She climbed onto the bed, laying on her back.
"Wha.....what are you gonna do?," she asked as the blindfold was put over her eyes.

"You stay right there..." Lilly said and walked over towards the door, going over to her mother's bedroom and tapping lightly on the door. "I got her blindfolded on the bed, not sure what you want me to do next..." she said with a hesitant voice. "She's a loner, so we are good. But...I don't know if I can do this or watch..." Lilly admitted as she was scared, she has doomed the girl enough by just bringing her in...

Brenda smiled....she wasn't expecting her daughter to snag someone so quickly.
"Allright," she said, getting up from her bed...."Let's see what you got...."

When she entered the room, a most delicious looking sweet redhead was laying on the girl's bed wearing a blindfold.
"first we need to gag her...first timers tend to make noise..."

Gloria shifted her head around then suddenly a large black rubber ball was forced in her mouth and cinched in tight....

"MMMMMPH!!!!....MMMMMMPH!!!"
The redhead squirmed as Brenda straddled her, stripping her naked in minutes...
"Get some rope from my closet....4 sets....tie her wrists and ankles wide apart to the bedframe..."
Gloria twisted and struggled while Brenda kept her pinned down, waiting for her daughter to return with the ropes....whatever Gloria thought being with a girl for the first time would be like, this certainly wasn't it....

Back
Top Bottom