Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your wife isn't good enough. Happily enough, Murderously Evil Ethereal Supermodel Goddesses Arrive to Worship You Like You Deserve!

elegant_deviant

Planetoid
You are an abusive husband. Sometimes overwhelmed with guilt at the way you treat your stupid fucking plain-as-a-cereal-bowl cunt wife who just can't get it right. She's overwhelmed, a fragile trembling walking-on-glass mess and desperate to make You happy, but she's biologically incapable.

You're a Superior Being. You suspect it, but You don't Know it. You're stronger, faster, smarter than everyone You know. But all the same You're stuck in this normal life with this aggressively normal wife...and You take out all Your Righteous Frustration at that fact out on her.

It makes us so fucking wet when You beat her silly. Ungh.

It's been a good night though. She made you your favorite dinner. She asked sweetly and politely, with her eyes down like You like, to pretty please suck You off while You eat. She promises she's been working on her swallowing and thinks she'll be able to take the whole load this time (she can't. Pathetic).

A knock at the door. Three gorgeous women there, aching to serve. Desperate to inform You that You are Our God. You Are Our Messiah. You are Our Everything.

You Have Nothing to Feel Guilty About. Nothing to be Ashamed of. Your abuse of the Cunt Is Correct. Necessary. Perfect. Hot. As. Fuck. We're dripping thinking about You hitting her again--or hitting her FOR You.

And We Want--We Need--to See You Rape a New Acquisition or two for Your Greatness...and to Snuff Out the Stupid Cunt Who thought she was Worthy of being Your Wife.

You can read other posts of mine for more flavor of what I like; they're all good. Mostly I get dripping sopping wet thinking a big, built, fuck-off God with a Massive Cock being worshiped by murderously romantic supermodel zealots. What's so complicated about that?

Offs: Dummies. Words like "slut" and "cumdump" and "whore" to refer to my characters. Being asked if I'm interested in playing this scene I just wrote out with damp fingers. Having to carry conversations.

Thanks for reading! Please send me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom