Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiremino

Yo Susie~!

>> My current obsession <<

Please read to the bottom of this ad. Not doing so will result in me not responding to your PM. Thank you <3

INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLEPLAYER

• My name's Kire!
  • I'm a 28 year old gender fluid person and I'm looking for an RP partner for a long term RP.
  • I'm a FULLTIME College Student doing an online bachelors degree for Anthropology.
  • I'm also a FULLTIME worker as a Photographer.
  • I've been roleplaying for 19 years, so my specifications are purely because I'm picky.
  • I am not busy on the weekends, between shots at work, and later at night on the weekdays.
  • I am married to the love of my life of 13 years, so if you don't like RPing with people in a relationship please keep moving.
  • I have 4 cats and a dog, and I love to show off pictures of them on the daily.
  • I love to talk in OOC chat and share memes. Also I love sharing raunchy fanart of my favorite ships so be prepared.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

• I'm looking for someone 21 or older to RP with since, frankly, RPing with anyone younger is illegal if you catch my drift.
  • I need someone who doesn't censor themselves because my characters curse like a sailor, violence never has a filter, and romance isn't dead. That being said, Stephen King is my muse so if you don't like his writing style please move on because I write almost exactly like him.
  • I'm looking for someone who likes ABO as well. IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT. It is just a suggestion. For those who don't know that's Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. Google it if you don't know, you might actually like it.
  • I require you to be literate. Please. Misspells are totes okay cause I rp on my phone and my phone thinks it's funny to make me spell things like a toddler, but grammatical mistakes and lack of description will be a major no-go for me. You must, must, MUST post AT LEAST three paragraphs per reply. I'm not saying drag on and on, I'm simply asking for a little more than "he opened the door and greeted my character and sat down" because that will not fly with me. Also, when you reply, please PLEASE try to end your reply with some room for my character to either slide in easily or have an action that flows. If you don't know what that means, I don't think we will work out as RP partners. In laymens terms, please write at a college course level.
  • I'm looking for someone who RPs fandoms or Sandbox. No OCs in fandoms please! This is currently what I'm into but I'm totally open for suggestions! Please PM me with your selected fandom and the ships you want to do, or the sandbox idea you may have!
  • Please be caught up in any fandoms you offer!

SOME REALLY OBVIOUS RULES

1. Do not, for the love of God, DO NOT TELL ME YOU'RE GETTING OFF ON AN RP WITH ME. Just don't.
  2. No instant smut. No instant romance. I'm looking for a slowburn. If you're trying to get into my characters' pants after a few posts I'm outtie.
  3. If you don't like me, or if I don't like you, we both have the right to just remove each other and move on. No, it does not need to be mutual. Sometimes it just doesn't need to be said.
  4. I am busy, you are busy. Please do not poke me and I will do the same in return. Sending images or whatever is totally fine, along with little good mornings, but do not pester me for a reply. I haven't forgotten you.
  5. If you can't talk to me in OOC, then please don't message me. I enjoy a good conversation just as much as a good RP.
  6. I have some super strong opinions on things. If anything I say ever insults or offends you please let me know. I'm an adult, I can handle it and I will apologize with dignity.
  7. If I remove you, DO NOT TRY TO READD ME OR HARASS ME FOR ANOTHER CHANCE. I gave you a chance. You fucked that up.
  8. I only roleplay over Discord. Please don't ask me to roleplay over anything else because I don't.
  9. READ EVERYTHING IN MY AD, ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM. I cannot stress this enough.
  10. If you don't send me a sample of your roleplay style in your conversation starter I will ignore you.
  11. Just because I don't like the way you type DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE BAD AT WRITING. It simply means I am very picky about whom I RP with - please do not call me names for this.
  12. I have an Flist! Since apparently that is something I didn't know existed until just recently: My F-List DO NOT REQUEST ANYTHING IN MY "NO" SECTION, YOU WILL BE IGNORED IMMEDIATELY. I HAVE IT UNDER NO FOR A REASON; AKA, IT GROSSES ME OUT.

ITALICS means I play | BOLD MEANS I WANT YOU TO PLAY | Yellow means it's my FAV

South Park

(aged up high school/college)

YCqzPi6.png
CARTMANButters(fem)

CARTMANKyle(fem)

CRAIGTweek(fem)

CRAIGStan(fem)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

PART 4
OKUYASUJosuke(fem)
ROHANJosuke(fem)

PART 5
(not finished yet so no spoilers | Up to anime)
BRUNOGiorno(fem)
ABBACCHIONaranchia(fem)
MISTAGiorno(fem)
BRUNOMista(fem)
MISTATrish
BRUNOTrish

PART 7
This is the only part of Jojo I will accept OCs, BUT ONLY OCS. No main cast.
YWaan44.jpg

Boku No Hero Academia

My Hero Academia

(please be caught up in the manga)

kaHh5Lm.jpg
If you're interested in a Boku No Hero Academia Group Roleplay please click this link right here!

BAKUGOUIzuku(fem)
SHINSOTodoroki(fem)
SHINSOIzuku(fem)
KAMINARI
Jirou(fem)
KIRISHIMABakugou(fem)
DABIHawks(fem)
JINToga
KIRISHIMAMina
BAKUGOUTodoroki(fem)
AIZAWAHizashi(fem)
BAKUGOUUraraka

Borderlands

KRIEGGaige
BRICKMorty(fem)

Pre-Seq
JACKNisha

TALES
RHYSFiona
RHYSVaughn(fem)
JACKRhys(fem)
RHYSSasha
AUGUSTSasha

q2lCR54.jpg

Team Fortress 2

RLRZyuy.jpg

SCOUTPauling
ENGIE(Dell)Soldier(Jane)(fem)
ENGIE(Dell)Pyro(fem)
SPY(JeanMarie)Scout(Jeremy)(fem)
SNIPER(Mundy)Spy(JeanMarie)(fem)
SNIPER(Mundy)Scout(Jeremy)(fem)

Undertale / Deltarune

UNDERTALE
SANSFrisk
SANSFriskPAPYRUS
SANS
Chara

DELTARUNE
SUZIELancer
KRIS(male)Suzie

EMUNvHL.jpg

Overwatch

h32S9rg.jpg

SOLDIER(Jack)D.VA(Hana)
SOLDIER(Jack)Tracer(Lena)

REAPER(Gabriel)Sombra
ROADHOG(Mako)Junkrat(Jamison)(fem)
SOLDIER(Jack)Reaper(Gabriel)(fem)

OFF

(RARE PLEASE CONTACT ME)

BATTERZacharie(fem)
ZacharieSucre

fdaVKMe.png

Left 4 Dead 2

jIzK9Fo.jpg

NICKEllis(fem)
SMOKERHunter(fem)

(^This is basically the infected can talk and interact with each other as if they were human, but they're still infected)

Persona

PERSONA 3
SHINJIMinako
SHINJIMitsuru
AKIHIKOMitsuru
AKIHIKOMinako

AKIHIKOShinji(fem)

PERSONA 4
YURise
YOSUKEChie
KANJINaoto
YUYosuke(fem)

PERSONA 5
AKIRA(Joker)Ryuji(fem)
AKIRA(Joker)Makoto
RYUJIAnn
YusukeAkira(Joker)(fem)

g0sgZv6.jpg

IB

gNOQZM2.jpg

GARYIb
GARYMary

Homestuck

DIRKRoxy
DAVEJade
DAVERoxy
KARKATTerezi
JOHNVriska

BPLkfcW.jpg

THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY SHIPS I DO, IT'S JUST THE ONES I CURRENTLY CAN THINK OF. YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO OFFER UP OTHERS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have a couple AU settings if you want to mix them up with your fandom choice!

ChS52KY.jpg

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

SLICE OF LIFE

(Basically anything pertaining to daily life - easily mixed in with other themes and fandoms)
QR0SSuG.jpg

VIZkToI.jpg

COLLEGE
(Teachers or Students, drop-outs)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SANDBOX IDEAS
All ideas can be worked upon or brainstormed with your ideas!

ALXQXD3.jpg

MEDIEVAL FANTASY

I was thinking DnD-esque with the large group of adventurers, a completely homemade cast consisting of anything from demons to humes, and having a general story of action, humor, anguish, sorrow, and romance.

DEMONS

So I have a couple ideas I was mulling over pertaining to this. We could have an arranged marriage between a demon and potentially an "angel" or another demon from another "clan" of sorts. I was also thinking "Sorcerer summons powerful demon who now has to fight alongside him against their will" (think the Bartimaeus trilogy). The possibilities are endless!

z5wU1qi.jpg

OnhCQPa.png

DYSTOPIAN FUTURE

So essentially I'm thinking "fed up civilians get sick of upper-class/government that is siphoning their city of resources" kinda thing. Or potentially "government has gotten so big they've created their own metropolis and the middle-lower class civilians are stuck surviving on their own, gotta fix this". This is not steam punk.

SPACE TRAVEL

This goes hand-in-hand perfectly with futuristic if you wish to allow it to go that route. I'm thinking "strictly space travel" akin to "Guardians of the Galaxy." Earth is still a thing, of course, but all other planets, all other solar systems, all other GALAXIES are at our fingertips.

RVFF9ji.jpg

yIhc1uh.jpg

PIRATES
Anything, really, pertaining to pirates or sailing. This can stem towards mythical creatures under the sea, on board, and this can even stretch into "medieval fantasy" if we would like.

BLACKLISTED FANDOMS
(please stop asking me for these)

• Game Of Thrones
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Butler
  • MARVEL (temporary - burnt out)
  • FNAF
  • Umbrella Academy
  • Supernatural
  • Gears of War
  • DC
  • Star Wars

WRITING SAMPLE:
Two years.

It took Rhys and Fiona two years to finally be able to escape the vault and live a "normal" (if anything on Pandora could be deemed normal) life.

Jack had kept up his promise to leave Rhys to his own devices; for the time being, of course. The Atlas leader welcomed the AI into his corporation with open arms, under the strict pretense of 'not taking over like some crazed HAL'; his own words. Jack, begrudgingly, agreed.

And Sasha. Rhys felt like he was on cloud nine. Everything was going right. Atlas was taking off without a hitch, Jack was being relatively decent, and Sasha; he and Sasha were finally going to get married.

Until Jack, per his usual self, stuck a big wrench in all of his plans.

"What?! What do you mean 'someone stole our project'? Jack, talk to me."

Rhys' hands were splayed out on his desk, leaning forward and up at the immaculate window where Jack's AI was displayed. The AI wrinkled his nose, crossing his arms and scoffing.

"Rhysie, really, I have no idea how you want me to explain this any clearer. You, Mister 'Oh no don't take over my corporation don't put up firewalls' decided to leave your ass wide open. Someone hacked in and stole our plans. Is that better, oh high master?" Jack gave Rhys a front row seat of a less-than-enthusiastic version of jazz hands.

"Yeah, I get that. But, why didn't you stop it?" Rhys demanded, which only made Jack laugh, his grainy voice bitter.

"WHY? Why? Seriously?!" Rhys gave Jack a look, which the AI returned with wide eyes. "You're serious. Okay! Well, let's start with you saying you didn't want me messing with your codes. Striiiiiike one," Jack put up a finger, as he floated from the floor-to-ceiling windows and off to the many monitors surrounding Rhys' desk.

"Strike two was when you told me you didn't want my help with the firewall. You said," Jack cleared his throat and kicked on a recording of Rhys' voice. "I don't need your firewall, I have my own." The AI mouthed the words as they were spoken.

Rhys at least had the decency to look ashamed. "Fine! Fine, okay. Well, what's strike three, then?" He asked, hesitant on the answer.

Jack paused at a monitor, only to pull himself close to the screen. "Strike three, was you not offing all the Hyperion assholes when you had the chance." He pulled back, crossing his arms and looking at the nails on one of his hands. "I know who stole it."

"REALLY? You led me on this huge goose chase just to tell me that?! WHO! Jack! Answer me!" Rhys' hands slammed onto the desk.

Jack laughed, as he uncrossed his arms and waved a single hand absently. "I don't know who, exactly, because whoever hacked in was using my name. So! Whoever it is, knows my code. Which means, he knows your code. Which means, you-hue are so fucked, Rhysie." Jack's head turned to glance at Rhys over his shoulder, his lips quirking up. That set a fire under Rhys' ass.

With a heavy huff, Rhys grabbed the mental aux port laying over his desk and shoved it into his temple. Jack disappeared off the screen with an electrical hiss, then sputtered to life as a walking, talking hologram beside him. Rhys yanked the port from his temple and stormed off toward the entrance, Jack following behind slowly.

“Rhysie, it’s not that big'a'deal," A pause, then. "Okay, it is a big deal. But!” Jack pushed off the ground and floated beside him, hands behind his head. “Pandora is only so big. And there are only so many places someone can live without, y’know, burning up…or freezing…or corroding away. Hell, even suffocating! I mean, unless they aren’t human.” Jack shrugged, which only angered Rhys further.

“Can’t you put a tracker on them?” Rhys demanded. Jack rolled his eyes.

“Do you not understand ‘they used my name’? What, you want me to track myself? Well, here I am, princess! Take me!” Jack opened his arms, rolling in the air as he did.

Rhys groaned and threw up his arms in exasperation. The door in front of him slid open, he and Jack exiting the office and starting down the metal-encased hallway.

Rhys' workers all bowed their head in respect as they passed, before resuming their respective jobs once more. The Children of Helios were all but upset to join Rhys in his quest to start a new corporation, especially one that wasn't hellbent on killing everyone whom joined.

“This isn’t helping.” Rhys muttered, which only made Jack scoff. “No shit, bud.” He tucked his hands behind his head again, and Rhys shoved his hands into his pockets.

“What am I gonna tell Sasha…”

“Nothing. Duh. What, worry her before her big day? You. Are. ASKING for trouble, bud.” Jack spoke, before he was interrupted by a loud beeping from Rhys’ metal palm.

The brunet groaned, withdrawing his hand from his pocket and lifting his palm. He tensed the moment he saw Sasha's face flicker over his palm. "Heeeey hun!”

Hey hun.” Jack mimicked him, making Rhys send him a venomous glare.

Please PM me with your favorite color as the subject and "FxM" so I know which ad you replied to! Also please provide a natural writing sample!

<3 Kire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom