Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for a partner in Discord (STATUS: CLOSED)

MikiFubuki

Moon

Hey Y'all~! I am Miki, a 27 yr old female looking for a possible long term partner.

--- BASIC INFO ---

TIME ZONE: GMT:+8:00 Singapore / Hong Kong Time ( This is just my time zone. This isnt where I live )

METHOD OF ROLEPLAY
I only do MESSENGER RPS right now. No email, no docs, no Tumblr. This is non-negotiable at the moment. I just prefer someone who I can chat to and befriend and not have my email spam me if i am talking to someone in a forum-type setting. I am preferring Discord right now, as we can create our own private server and I can be messaged immediately. But I am welcome to Hangouts and Skype as alternatives. Please be mindful that I am not going to voice chat, or share pictures with you though.

PARTNER GENDER
I don't particularly care what gender my partner is. I just want them to be the dom.

--- ROLEPLAY INFO ---

TYPE OF RP
I been roleplaying a lot of topics, being a roleplay for nearly 15 years but sometimes you just want to rp some NSFW. Hence why I am currently, specifically looking for an rp with smut in them. It can be purely smut based or a plot but with a lot of smut in it as long as the distribution is 60/40 or 70/30 if needed. I just want NSFW in there. I am a pervert so I ain’t ashamed to say it. So those who like a lot of story or want plot before smut, please move along.

SETTINGS
I can also do fantasy, medieval, supernatural and modern. I haven't tried sci fi as I am not very familiar with it. But I am willing to try if my partner can help discuss. I do not mind WORLD BUILDING as long my partner creatively discusses them with me. I am not going to bother trying to have an rp if you let me do all the work. I am not also a good GM, so if you are looking for a GM Partner, move along as well.

PAIRINGS
M x F, Futa x F with my role being for SUB FEMALES ONLY. I have been doing too many DOM roles and I need to feel the other side of the coin. Non negotiable.

POV
I only strictly rp in 3rd Person. Please do not contact me if you only do first. I am getting tired of people asking if its okay for them to do 1st but I do 3rd. Also not willing to negotiate on this. Rping in 1st person to me feels creepy. Like i am doing myself instead of a character.

POST LENGTH
I consider myself a literate person, minimum 5 lines for a paragraph then go to semi or full paragraphs depending if I am on a roll. I do not require my partner to be a novelist but just submitting 1 liners or not so detailed response all the time can be boring. Detail helps make the rp better. I need to see your effort too in the RP as if I am the only one doing effort in it, I will get bored and just leave without any notice.

WRITING STYLE
I do narrative style in past tense. Flashbacks are kinda a specialty. I find linear style boring where we start from the ground up. That means, I want something to be established already when we first start. If I have to build up everything from scratch, I will be bored of it as it can get annoying if it takes too long. I did specify I want at least 50 to 60% smut rp so I need some smut. I'm a pervert. I am not going to be ashamed to say that. I am not going to deny plot either as long as it's interesting.

REPLY FREQUENCY
I am a Rapid Replier when I am free. Meaning I take up to 2 to 10 minutes to type up a reply if I am on a roll. Though those are just on the days I am free like for how many hours and can give my time to devote to rping. There are days of course where I won't be online or I just don't feel like it. If I suddenly go away for a period of time, then Life came back and sucker punched me hard. I will be honest and tell you before or after so you won't be kept in the dark. You can always just message me after all. This is the net world, you can leave a message and I will get to it when I can.

REQUIREMENTS:

The main requirements are COMMUNICATION and CREATIVITY. I don't like ghosters. I prefer an honest partner to someone who disappears without a trace. I understand everyone has a life and sometimes we need to cut things short. I sometimes need to do it too. I prefer someone who tells me when I am feeling worried they are gone that they are alive and still want to continue but cannot at the moment or if they feel like they need to be away for a while or they want to stop the rp so it's easier for us to pause or end things amicably.

I do not like it when people leave suddenly then tell me all kinds of excuses to make me feel better on why they ghosted or just decided to go away, or just don't bother telling me and left me in the dust. I do not feel better when I been honest and you can't be honest with me. I devote my time to the rp so let's not waste each other's time just because you can't give me the same courtesy. Please let me know what you want from me as well.

I also like a partner who is creative. That doesn't mean I want you to have all the ideas, I just want you to help think about the plot, the characters, etc. This rp is between us afterall. So don't let me make all the decisions or suggestions. Suggest some ideas too. I will also suggest things. I want this rp to be good for the both of us. I won't know what you want if you don't tell me.

Also respect my boundaries. My limits are non-negotiable so please don't try to tell me to just "try it and see what happens". I been roleplaying for a long time so I already did try them and I don't like them. End of story. If you keep pushing, I will just block you.

KINKS AND LIMITS

KINKS (in no particular ranking):

1. Monsters, Aliens, Tentacles
2. Incest - Mom and Son is NOT my cup of tea. You will need to convince me very hard for me to do this.
3. Amorous Romance (Romantic Lovers but are both freaks)
4. Half Naked Smut
5. Creampies
6. Public Play - (thrill of being caught. No audience)
7. Age Difference
8. OCs
9. Light BDSM and bondage -(No blood, wounds, bruises or dismemberment and extreme pain)
10. Oral Sex (giving and receiving)
11. Size Play - (Tall guy, petite girl)
12: Boob Play
13. Pussy Play
14. Literate / Detailed Roleplay
15. Casual Sex
16. Pervy Doms
17. Dirty Talk
18. Futas
19. Kissing
20. Aftercare
21. Height Difference
22. Messy Sex
23. Big Cocks (can go as large as you prefer. Its RP afterall.
24. World Building (I tend to go for sex-dominated types but willing to discuss anything)
25. Reverse Harems / Gang Bangs
26. Literacy and Detail
27. Shortstacks (short girl, big boobs)
28. Large dick sizes (not necessarily Hyper)

LIMITS
Older Woman, Younger Male, Beastiality, Bathroom Play, Scat, Violence, Abuse, Rape, Piss, Humiliation, Non-Con, Too Wide an Age Gap (5 yrs old to 81 for example), Blackmail, and Anal.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can message me here or message me at Discord at ❆Miki❆#1582. PLEASE NOTE: Just message me first. Do not just send a friend request and then not message me. I need to know what you want and what you are looking for. Don't give me "hi, wanna rp" responses. Let's discuss. Let's not waste each other's time please. Messages with nothing to it will just be ignored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom