Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Give me Fantasy! (dragons pls <3)

Karo

Star
Hello, it's been a while!

I'll save all the details, but I took a long break from this site due to some heavy personal stuff going on, but things have gotten much better since then. I've been missing the RP scene, and had to come back to one of my old haunts.

Here's the down and dirty, if you want to check out my f-list right away to get an idea of some of the stuff I'm into: F-list - Warning

Right now, specifically, I have a few specific things I'm looking for:

Fantasy Settings! I'm not really looking for anything modern or realistic at the moment. You can try to convince me, but it's going to have to be really good.

Dragons! I prefer kind of traditional dragons over anthro, but I'll take what I can get. Specifically I would like male dragon/human(or humanish) female pairings. I do also have a dragon-related plot I've been toying with that I'll detail below.

Age Gaps! I'm specifically looking for an older gent for a younger lady, somewhere in a 20-30 year difference. Possibly an incest or mentor/student situation? :3c

Plot! It's been a while since I've RPed, I miss the story part as much as the smut part.

I'm open to suggestions on any plot snippets or pairings you want to suggest.

My posts lengths are usually about a comfy three paragraphs, and that's kind of what I like my partner to be around, as well. I can deal with occasional short posts, but I'm not looking for anything that's super short/single line posts constantly, or anything that's multiple pages of writing for each post. I'm a busy lady, I don't have time for that!

I generally prefer playing sub characters. I'm willing to play switch, but I only enjoy domming in short bursts.

I have a slight preference for RPing male/female pairings at the moment, but am also open to female/female pairings.

I love playing multiple characters! I have something of character creation ADD, and will gladly play more than one character in each RP.

Pairings and Plots

I have a few ideas for pairings I would like to try out. Bolded are the parts I would like to play, any relative kinks or scenarios that I would be interested for each pairing are listed underneath. None of them are required, just ideas I have in mind. :)

Dragon/Sacrifice
Breeding, Forced Pregnancy, Size Difference, Multiple Characters/Harem​
Wizard/Apprentice
Age gap, spells/hypnotism, drug use, potions, aphrodisiacs, Stockholm syndrome​
Lords of the Fourth: (D&D lore, previous knowledge not super required. Incest, politics, and devils, oh my.)

(Synopsis shamelessly lifted from here)

In name, Fierna rules Phlegethos, commanding the fiery layer from her palace of rock and magma. In truth, her father, Belial, is the power behind the throne. Sequestered away in the central Hall of One Thousand Sighs and Screams, he advises his daughter in the arts of love and pain, taking a personal hand in ensuring she learns all there is to know. Up until now, the situation suited Fierna just fine. But thanks to her flowering relationship with Glasya, she has become more interested in taking Phlegethos in more than just name.

Sacred Rites: (any pairing, semi-structured for playing multiple characters each)

Set in a temple dedicated to a goddess of fertility, the priests and priestesses serve the needs of several small villages, farmers and traders often visiting to ask for the blessing of the goddess to ensure a plentiful year.

The Dragon Plot I've been Knocking Around for a Few Days

So, I've been thinking about a little world building situation that I want to RP out a little bit. It's going to be a little long and rambly, so it's under the spoiler here

(it's also an excuse for more dragon sex)

Dragons are considered a progenitor species; nearly every living thing can trace some dragon ancestry, albeit most is so far removed you could never guess that the relationship was ever there.

This gives dragons a unique trait: They are able to breed with just about everything. Most are choosier, but dragon/beast hybrids are also not unheard of.

During their mating season, which lasts for nearly three months, dragons develop a more voracious sexual appetite than usual, and often younger dragons with less control will pick easier targets than other dragons, usually humanoids, but occasionally beasts or other creatures. Most hybrids inherent their draconian parent's sex drive, and it's often more pronounced.

All dragons are inherently hermaphroditic, and have the ability to impregnate or become pregnant, though not at the same time. All dragons have internal ovaries and testes, a vaginal tract, and penis that remains internal until aroused, similar to reptile or bird genitals. While dragons refer to themselves as 'male' and 'female', it isn't always related to their current breeding status.

Most adult dragons end up finding a biological makeup that suits them best and stick with it. Young dragons, though, are susceptible to hormonal changes to induce a genital change, usually brought about by a stronger dragon fucking them enough times. Dragons are intelligent, and many consider this sort of forced change to be humiliating. These changes are mostly brought on at the beginning of each mating season, with the difficulty rising significantly after the first month.

THE PLOT

It's nearly two weeks into the dragon's mating season, and most of the fighting and scrambling for mating privileges is over. Nyrre is a half-dragon, a human and dragon hybrid, that has the same mating instincts as her full-blooded peers, and this season it's her turn to impregnate others . This season, she's managed to gather herself a small harem of females to breed with: a human, an elf, and a young full-blooded dragon in her first heat. She's settled into a small cavern with her prizes, and everything is going well, until a male shows up to challenge her for her breeding rights.

I'm really hoping someone bites for that one, I would love to play it out (and would be more than willing to play multiple characters, Nyrre and her little harem).

Thanks for looking! Hope to hear from someone soon!

Back
Top Bottom