Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Plots Plots and more Plots

Jez

Seducer of lost souls
Withdrawn
The deepest recesses of your dirty little mind
What I expect – 2-4 paragraphs per post. I want something to respond to and do not wish to do all the work of moving things along. I will do my best to do the same and if I don't, tell me. I encourage OoC conversations to make sure we are both on the same page and that we are both enjoying what is happening. I also ask that you please proofread before hitting enter. I am not a grammar nazi and I do not mind the occasional typo here and there but I would appreciate that some level of effort is put into the reply.

I prefer to write on the forum. I will no longer be accepting any request to play through PM or discord or email. The ONLY exception to this will be those that I have already agreed to do in PM with select people. It is too easy to overlook a message when you get behind. I do currently have at least one going in PM but prefer the rest to take place on the board. Some times it may take me longer to respond to one post than it does to another. It is not that I have lost interest in replying. It is just simply how the muse works. Some days it is easier to slip into one character than it is another and I do not like replying with inferior responses.

I am always willing to discuss possible new roleplays and below is a list of my favorite pairings as well as plots. I also will consider fxf plots and pairings. If you contact me with a pairing in mind that is fine. Just do not ask me to do one of the plots on my list but then try radically twist and change it into something else. Sometimes I will put up for discussion on one which means I will consider changing it. Also, I do not do group plots with multiple characters. They never work out well in my opinion and someone always get the shitty end of the stick. I do not and will not do canon characters/plots. While I may do something loosely based on a universe that is as far as I go. Also, I prefer not to play Dominant characters but, however, I will play manipulative little bitches that scheme to get their way and boss people around. In my opinion, there is a very big difference.

Pairings I enjoy –
Father/daughter,
Brother/sister
Other familial pairings that are blood-related (not step/related by marriage only)
Boss/employee
Rapist/victim
Kidnapper/victim
Dom/sub (I only play submissive roles. I am not comfortable dominating so please do not ask)
Master/slave (see above statement)
Blackmailer/target (depending on plot I will also play the blackmailer)
Teacher/student
Possesed by demon/victim of the possessed (Kinda lends itself to specific types of plots. I will not play the possessed)

Plots

Jesse is not the kind of guy who falls in love easily but when he met (MC) Margo he fell almost instantly. Unfortunately, she begins dating his best friend, a popular jerk who has never been able to be faithful to a girl, Bryan. Bryan convinces her that the tales of his treachery are just lies made up by jealous idiots and she ends up falling for him. She and Jesse become close and she can not deny there is an incredible connection between them but is in love with Bryan. Jesse warns him that he better not hurt her but Bryan ends up cheating and getting caught the night of Paige Masterson's party. Bryan also shows his dark side, getting a bit physical toward Margo.
It is a tale of two high school best friends who everyone seems to think belong together but it never works out that way. A couple of weeks after graduation they get into an argument because she finds out he got a girl pregnant. She knows he is just doing the right thing and the girl is going to hurt him. At first, they try to stay friends but after he marries the girl she insists that he stop seeing his friend. She ends up getting him to move across the state to be near her family. After a few years, he is back, divorced and lost. This is where we would begin. They run into each other and she agrees to meet him for drinks. Basically passionate sex on the vanilla side.

The Aftermath - Silas had never been the type of man who cared what others thought of him or his proclivities. He was a successful, attractive and influential man from old money While he had a constant stream of women willing to drop their panties for a taste of what he had to offer it was the high he got from seducing a challenging woman into giving in that he had grown to crave. If he wanted something he went after it with all his might and did not give up until he had exactly what he desired. When he set his sights on Marnie Phillips he knew she would be his next conquest. It was an easy enough task to get her into his bed. However, in only a few short weeks of knowing this vixen, he had fallen for her. A wedding followed soon after, much to the dismay of his family and from there, things only got worse for Silas. The one good thing that came out of the crumbling marriage was his beautiful daughter, Piper.

This tale begins after the bitter divorce is over and Silas ends up with full custody. As the girl gets older she grows more willful and he sees a lot more of his wife in her, not only her looks but behaviors as well. Determined not to let her turn into a worthless whore like her mother he decides to take matters in his own hands and teach the girl the proper way for a woman to behave.
Alexis spent a good deal of her childhood being shuffled between relatives and foster homes when her mother, who was barely 17 when she was born, could not take care of her. She knew little of who her father was or why he was out of the picture. It isn't until her death that she finds out the real story of what happened between the two. After doing a little research on the net she finds out that he is a successful, well-respected family man with a seemingly picture-perfect life. It is then she decides to insert herself into his life and destroy it for how he abandoned her and her mother.
When it comes to picking men, Emma is the worst. She always seems to fall for the same type of guy and each time they break her heart, or worse. She has given up on the idea that she will ever find a man who will truly make her feel safe and loved and convinced herself she doesn't deserve to. It is then that she meets HIM. He gives off the typical bad boy vibes, the rugged masculinity that she has always looked for, that roguish grin, all of it and immediately, she tells herself to keep her distance because it will only lead to heartache. HE is different. HE sees her, not her job, or her looks or her scars. HE sees what is inside which is something that will scare her.

If you are interested in finding out more, message me and I will tell you exactly what I have in mind for his character. I have a specific aesthetic and character traits I wish the character to have.
Growing up Candace had always heard the whispers about her uncle and his shady business associates. He was the kind of man you called when you were in trouble and you needed to make it go away quickly, quietly and permanently. Despite all of the tales of his dirty dealings, she had always loved him and he had a soft spot for her. He never denied her anything. Now that she was grown, his feelings toward her have become a bit more taboo. She is a very attractive girl after all. When she finds herself in a very sticky situation she has no one else she can call but him. He offers her a way out at a price.

This story can be straight coercion. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours type of deal where he simply demands that she give him what he wants, or it can be more of a "you owe me a favor that I will collect on later" that gives him some prime blackmail material. Either way for him to fix her problem, she is going to be his to play with.
For over a century members of the Winterborne, family has led very private lives. The immense fortune that they possess affords them many creature comforts, as well as the fear of outsiders. The paranoia they have about polluting the bloodline as well as allowing anyone to take from them what they feel is rightfully theirs can be attributed to many generations of inbreeding. Whenever children come of age, they are either paired with a familial partner or disowned. Partners can be anyone within the Winterborne bloodline including their own parent if that parent is not currently married. Several have met mysterious ends due to leaving the family. No one has been able to pin it on them directly but the whispers are always present.

This tale begins with the annual pairing party. Several members of the WInterborne family have reached the proper age, including Astrid. This offers a lot of options for who her new mate will be within the family. This can be a modern setting or a bit of a fantasy world where this sort of thing is a bit more common.
Rick has been on his own for a few years and seen more of the real world than he knew existed. His parents kept him and his younger sister very sheltered. When an accident claims their life, Alexandra turns to the only person she can, Rick. He has her move in with him. The family is wealthy and thanks to some smart investments he has made quite a bit on his own. He lives in a large house and has a staff of several people including a cook, maid, driver, and gardener. His sister is very naive and trusting so he sees a lot of potential dangers. He keeps a very close eye on her, including having cameras installed in her room and private bathroom. He watches his staff's behavior around her but feels he must take further steps to protect her. He begins to grow jealous of the attention she gives the male staff and decides it is time to do something about it. He knows she obedient, so he decides to push things much further.
The basic plot idea is that after a buyout from a larger company, Jill could be out of a job. She is a hard worker and desperately needs to keep this job since she has a husband and a young child at home. She finds out later that she not only has kept her job but she has secured a lucrative new position as the personal assistant to the new owner's son whom she went to high school with. It isn't until she accidentally breaks company policy that she finds out he has a score to settle.

This is all about him coercing and blackmailing her into a sexual relationship but it could possibly turn into a situation that she enjoys until her world blows up. I am thinking for the incident he gives her something while working late that has drugs in it. Nothing too strong but enough that it will show up on the mandatory drug test that they have for all employees the next day. He makes her believe that he has the resources to make sure that no one will believe her if she says he dosed her so she either gives him what he wants or she will be fired and he will make sure no one will hire her or her husband again.

Last edited:
THREE BRAND NEW PLOTS
Eric hates his new stepmother Colleen with a passion. The woman is, in his opinion, evil incarnate and he wants to destroy her for how he treats his dad. She cheats on him constantly. He goes on the dark web and hires someone to rape her. What he doesn't expect is the man is more twisted than he realizes. The sick bastard makes sure that Eric and his sister are home when he breaks in under the guise of a robbery, and then makes Eric rape his own step mother and his sister. (I will play both female roles. I would prefer that any action between the two of them be minimal so I am not left to write HUGE chunks of the story on my own.)
Life as an IT tech at Barstow Inc. is typically boring. That is until one of the employees calls because they are having problems with their work laptop. Once the files on it are checked, they find the problem. It is a nasty little virus from visiting a xxx site. It has put all of the information on there at risk from hackers. Luckily none of the files were damaged or leaked as far as the IT tech can tell. What else they find is some career-ending kink. Once the files are backed up on a zip drive they have that employee right where they want them and begin blackmailing them.
John is a degenerate gambler who lately has been having one hell of a cold streak. He owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to some very shady individuals. He knows he doesn't have the money to pay them and his wife is fed up with the bullshit. She is ready to leave him unless he finds a solution. He comes up with a plan to tell them that his wife will do whatever they want if they forgive the debt. When he tells her that the man he owes the money to will let her “work off the debt” through sexual favors, she agrees, not knowing just what the man has in mind.

Three new plots

This plot does not include the usual man gets seduced and ruins his marriage.
From the outside, Kelly's life looks perfect. She has a beautiful home, a loving husband and two wonderful children. She made very good money at a job that she loved. It was everything a woman could want. Her sex life is far from satisfactory. It's closer to nonexistent. Her newest client begins to flirt with her. She finds it harder and harder to resist when he starts putting the moves on her. They begin an affair and only find out later what his reasons for choosing her really are.
Jacob's teenage years and early twenties were spent bedding one beautiful woman after another. He seduced them, screwed them, then left. Not all were one night stands, so he left more than a few broken hearts in his wake. It was all a game to him. When he got older a near death experience made him change his ways. He was bedding a married woman whose husband beat him so severely he nearly died. He changed his ways and started going to church. He considered himself reborn and reformed. He works at an office in upper middle management, has a wife and a baby on the way as well as two children a boy 7 and a girl 9. Life was good. That was until he was assigned a new secretary with his promotion. Heather ticked all the boxes for the kind of woman he once hunted, and now there she was right in front of him. At first, the temptation was bearable until Halloween night.

The two had to work later than usual and after the others had left, she asked if she could change into her costume so she wouldn't have to worry about it when they were finished. That is when the trouble begins.
Lacey is a timid, modest girl who has never drank, smoked, taken drugs of any sort other than otc, and never had sex. She is the picture perfect example of a good girl. She lives in a shitty neighborhood with her youngest brother. Her parents and 2 other siblings are dead and the only real family she has left is Craig. She works a dead end job that barely makes enough to cover their living expenses as well as his medical bills. He is in desperate need of an organ transplant. She is having a phone conversation with someone about the cost of the procedure and it is overheard by Josh Knightly. He is a shady individual that is well known in the neighborhood. He sees potential in Lacey and strikes up a conversation with her. He offers her an incredible job as his new assistant. He claims he can make all of her financial problems go away and even get her brother the organ he needs if she comes to work for him. She can not resist and says yes. He then systematically seduces her, pushing her further and further into a dark deviant world with the ultimate goals unknown to the girl.

Ones I never finished but am resurrecting...

MC works at a dive bar that's on a back road outside of town. During the course of her shift a biker who gives her a very bad feeling from flirts with her and takes it a bit too far. She ends up pissing him off. Feeling like he needs to make an example of her, he returns after the bar is empty that night when she's closing up. The actual attack can take place either in the bar/parking lot area or he can kidnap her. Either way this can get very dark.

YC has known MC since they were both young. She was always a flirt who left him tongue tied. She liked him but he was too shy and timid for her liking. She left for college and several years later returns to their hometown where he still lives. The two of them run into each other at a party and she finds out just how much he has changed. He has become more dominant and sure of himself. He decides that this time he is going to show her just what kind of man he has turned into.

Last edited:
New ideas overload
No More Regrets – Sam has known Rachel for years. The two became even closer friends after break ups with their significant others. He doesn't get into another relationship for a while and she had just broken up with her boyfriend 3 months prior to the wedding of one of her cousins. Not wanting to go alone, she asks Sam to accompany her on the trip. After many drinks and some slow dancing, Sam decides it is time to tell her that he has feelings for her.

The price of infidelity – After trying and failing to rekindle the spark in his marriage, Henry starts having an affair with a woman he met online. His wife spends most of her time at her sister's house helping with the new baby to even notice anything is amiss. Unfortunately, their daughter Micaela catches her father and the woman coming out of a sleazy little motel. She confronts her father and threatens to tell her mother all about it. She uses the information to blackmail him into giving her things she wants and finally it escalates to sex. (This could take a very dark turn if he becomes tired of her demands) -TAKEN

The Lies We Tell Ourselves – When Lexi meets a man through an online dating site, she is completely smitten. He knows all the right things to say and do to make her swoon. She is so wrapped up in his pretty little words that she is oblivious to what is really going on. Tom is a master manipulator and sees her as an easy mark. Things go great in the beginning, to the point where he moves in with Lexi after telling her a sob story about losing his job and apartment. She keeps telling herself that everything is perfect while he starts pushing her further and further out of her comfort zone. He eventually has her do things like have sex with his friends and even strangers, always convincing her that he loves her.

Daddy's Home – What do you do when you come home and find your innocent teenage daughter that you have been lusting after since she started blossoming into a woman naked on her bed touching herself? Fuck her brains out whether she wants it or not.

Motherhood – All Alison ever wanted in life was to get married and have a family. She marries the love of her life, Jake and they start trying to have kids. Four years pass and no luck. He refuses to get checked out, saying when it is meant to happen it will, but she desperately wants a child. So Alison does the one thing she can think of to finally have the family she always wanted. She approaches Jake's brother who has always been flirty with her if he will help her get pregnant.

Next time call the cops – After a trying night at work, Avery comes home longing for a peaceful night so she can relax. Instead, she finds her neighbors, the Borellos, have left town leaving their teenage son alone. Of course, the first thing the boy does is throw a party. She tolerates it as best she can but when the noise is still going on at midnight she decides to go over and put an end to the bullshit. Most of the guests are gone, leaving the son and two friends alone in the house, clearly drunk and not in the mood to listen to the bitch from next door's rantings. They drag her inside and take turns teaching her a lesson she won't soon forget. -TAKEN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom