Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cheating with the Dealer

alt321

Star
Hey! Looking to play this prompt!

1) I like to be descriptive and creative, so a partner who is very literate is essential. Multiple paragraphs when it comes to RP!

2) I want to plot beforehand and like to do some planning, so that's important too!

3) I generally like to to some RP setup before it gets heated and not jump straight into smut.

That's basically it!

-----

"Come on, babe, it's only five minutes away!"

It's true, Abi Sanchez was your bestie. Since middle school the two of you had been the closest of friends, even though you were polar opposites. You, a pretty, slightly shy, goodie two-shoes; her, an outgoing, gorgeous young party girl. Abi was the reason you were here tonight, at this stupid house party, hanging around people you didn't know. At least, when you had texted him, your boyfriend Dave had come.

Dave, the man of your dreams. The missing piece of your heart. The two of you were horrendously cutesie in public, kissing and smiling and grinning and calling each other names like "Honey bear" and "Sugar pie". It was sickly enough that Abi had decided to do something about your intolerably affectionate relationship.
It's true, Abi Sanchez was your bestie, but she could be an evil cunt.

"Five minutes, seven tops," Abi promised, talking about her 'friend's' house. Supposedly she had left something at his but didn't want to walk there all by yourself, what with it being late and not the best of neighborhoods. That was why she was begging for you to come along.

Of course it was all bullshit, but you didn't need to know that. In truth, Abi wanted to drag you to her dealer Chad's house. It was time to test just how much of a goodie goodie you were. Time to see just how faithful you really were...

Hey! Looking to play this prompt with someone who is literate, up for planning and can write three to four paragraphs!

The general idea is that Abi, your bestie, is going try and get you a bit drunk, more than a bit high on coke (which you would never try) and then hope that you wouldn't be able to resist the ultra butch, super muscled bodybuilder dealer of hers. I would be keen to involved some physical bimbofication (as in outfit play, makeover style, not hypnosis or anything like that). Am also eager to involve some political play (MAGA themed) but this part is not a must. PM me if you want to hear more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom