Building an Empire- Longterm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybil

Meteorite
[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]Hello all! Welcome to my thread..[/BGCOLOR]

First things first...

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]I prefer a roleplay that is between [/BGCOLOR]20/80-30/70[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)] SMUT/Plot ratio.[/BGCOLOR]

Yes[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]. There will be some glorious, intense, hot & passionate sex... but, we have to get there first![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]I am [/BGCOLOR]selectively[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)] choosing one person to fill the role, so please don’t take it to heart if I decline your offer.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]I am looking for someone who enjoys story [/BGCOLOR]and[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)] plotting and helping the roleplay move along, just as much as they enjoy a good sensual Roleplay. I’ve come to find out throughout the years, any sex scene without the right build up, backstory, tension, and character relationship, makes for an absolutely horrendous, short lived and frankly boring roleplay.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]I am also looking for someone who could potentially play [/BGCOLOR]multiple characters[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]; mostly just dialect perhaps? Regardless, this plot will have many characters that come and go or die off, with the exception to our MC’s.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]This is something I am very very interested in, so please come prepared to give me absolute detail and adequate writing, as I hope for this to be long term.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]I got the plot based off a TV show that I am super ecstatic over at the moment. It seems to have the perfect amount of story, dark themes, and romance I’m into, and I hope you are as well after reading it![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]Your main character in this story will be[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]James Valdez & mine will be Teresa Mendoza[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]So, if you are with me this far, please, continue down to the plot![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]Based on: [/BGCOLOR]Queen of the South

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]When a young girl named Teresa Mendoza loses her parents and was brought up as a money handler in Mexico, the last things she expects to happen is find true love. A young pilot, named Guero Davila who works closely with a drug lord named Don Epifanio Vargas, takes a liking to her after handling his money to get into an elaborate town party. Teresa runs away with him and a year later she is living in absolute luxury, all because someone important loves her. Though, her world comes crashing down around her when she gets a certain phone call. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]Flashback: Guero tells Teresa “if this phone is ever to ring, it means I’m dead and you need to flee.” Come to find out Guero has been stealing product from his boss. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]Teresa, on the run from Epifanios men, gets herself in a bit of some trouble after revealing that she has a book hidden away that could potentially grant her freedom. While hiding away from Epifanio, Teresa is found by [/BGCOLOR]Camila Vargas’[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]men instead; who is the wife of Epifanio, whom had since separated from her husband to build her own empire in Dallas, Texas. Camilla realizes the potential of Teresa and knows that her husband was after her because of more than just being Gueros girlfriend.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]Teresa, away from Epifanios men is safe for the time being.. however, Camilla has plans that put Teresa’s life in just as much danger. She is forced to work as a drug mule for Camilla... and her partner...[/BGCOLOR]

James Valdez[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]... right hand man and best hit man. He has been working for Camilla for many years, trying to claw his way to the top along side of her. He is in charge of leading all the drug/money exchanges.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]Teresa and James are paired together as Teresa is forced to move pills through an airport... inside of her stomach. There is the chance that they could bust, as they had done with another girl hours before Teresa took over. With her life at stake, will Teresa be able to prove her worth to Camilla, just to stay alive? Or will she end up like the girl before her? With a very tight time frame on the line, James is forced to make a hard decision when time starts running low for Teresa to get the drugs out of her system.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]This is where our story will start. On the way to the airport, Teresa has swallowed 22 pills locked in individual bags to get them through airport security. Though, when she starts feeling weird on the way, James starts having a conflict of morals. Not wanting to see Teresa die, he strongly pushes for her to cough the drugs up early.. knowing that this would go down as a failed drug delivery, and Camilla would not be paid.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]Will Teresa listen to him? Or will she pull through with the deal?[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(254, 254, 254)]The story continues after this, I have plenty of drama, action, and adventure.[/BGCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom