Fx Male Pokemon Egg Birth Plot. Team Rocket Needed.

Welcome to Kendra's World of Pokémon!

I have been craving a Pokémon Egg Birthing Plot, and I am in need of someone willing to write as Team Rocket.

The plot I have in mind goes something like this :

Team Rocket has grown tired of attempting to steal Pokémon. So now, in their secret, underwater laboratory, Team Rocket and their Team Rocket Scientists, have created an IM (Impregnation Machine). With the Impregnation Machine (IM), Team Rocket Scientists have the ability of creating their own Dark Pokémon versions to do their dirty work to take over the world and lands of Pokémon.

Team Rocket kidnaps young woman to become their Pokémon Egg Birther. The Impregnation Machine (IM), injects a serum that contains Pokémon DNA into the young woman's womb. And to help fertilize the Pokémon Egg and grow it, and make sure it becomes a Dark Pokémon, the Impregnation Machine (IM), is also designed to inject a gooey and slimy serum into the woman's womb and into the egg.

I do have other kinks I would like to see included, but instead of listing them here and making this request a mile long, simply ask for them.

Please send a PM if interested.

Hope to hear from someone!

Back
Top Bottom