Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Orb (mypgems & Cowboy)

As he had for the last several nights, Gamal paced about the camp in the moonlight. The moon was waning from the fullness of the dramatic night a few days ago. The comet trail had moved a few degrees from the light of the moon, but still the brightness of its tail was also fading. Gamal barely noticed, his eyes on his footsteps and the sand, lost in his thoughts. He didn’t notice the footsteps approaching until Kiyomi was nearly beside him.

“You are troubled, Master?” she said, not really a question.

“Annabeth: she is asleep?” he responded.

“She rests, Master, but she does not sleep soundly since…”

“Yes. Since the night I completed the destruction of her life,” he finished the thought in his own way.

“Her life is not over, Master. Neither is yours. Prophecy has been fulfilled, but now your lives, both of them, are free and open to your own destiny.”

Gamal shook his head. “I stole her life from her. Her life of aristocracy, her marriage, even her chance at studies, she can never have that back. And I can never - “ He cut himself off.

“Never have the woman you love?” Kiyomi finished his thought.

He looked at her with a glare, but she had hit him hard with his own thoughts. “What we did was not love. I kidnapped her, corrupted her, used the magic of that liar, that deceiver, that beast,” he added with venom in his voice. “I raped her body, feeling nothing but my selfish, corrupted lust. In the end, I almost lost her, but for…” He paused and looked to Kiyomi with softer gratitude, “… but for the intervention of you and the Harem. You saved her, not me.”

“We were all acting from prophecy, Master,” she said softly. “Thousands of years ago, this was all planned by higher powers than us. The gods had to be uncovered and revived in order to meet their ultimate fate. We played a small part in that plan.”

“But was it planned…?” he protested, hesitating, then finishing, “that I would fall in love with her, desire her above all things? I can never have her now. She has only hate for me.”

“You are wrong, Uba Mumti,” she insisted, using his given name. “She loves you as deeply, but frightened as much as you are by her actions and responses to that night. She had a vision of her wedding night that was no relation to how her lust burst free as a vessel of prophecy. She fears her own submission to that lust as you do. Remember, Master, that once prophecy was finished with her, she was left to drown. You saved her, Master; your love for her and sacrifice kept her alive. Your love can help her recover her dreams, her destiny, her love… and yours.”

They continued to walk in silence for a bit. Then Gamal said softly, “You have always been more wise than the rest of us, Kiyomi. Why do you call me Master? Your family has wealth, and I have nothing. Your future is unlimited; mine is a mystery. You have always seen clearly, while my vision was clouded by false prophecy.”

“But I love you, Master, just as I love Annabeth; both of you equally and deeply and eternally. My destiny is with you both, wherever it leads. And your destiny lies together. I know this, with all my heart.”

“She’ll never let me talk to her, Kiyomi. How can we possibly be together?”

“In Khartoum, Master. Let us bathe and rest and eat. It will be days before a riverboat comes. She will let you speak. I know this,” Kiyomi insisted. “Do not give her up.”

Another days journey brought them near nightfall within sight of the city. They were on the other side of the river, but the ferry across was closed for the night and they could not cross until morning. Aziz sought out Gamal after meeting with the tribal elders. “We will not cross with you tomorrow, Master,” the tall muscular ‘servant’ told the one he’d served. “This land will become our new village, a new Mok-Waar. The land belongs to Sheik Assalam, who is related distantly to some of our elders and will grant us the land. It is watered by the joined rivers and we will pay him with a portion of our crops. The purpose of our tribe has been fulfilled under the eclipsed moon, and now our duty is to survive. I must remain here, Gamal. I wish you and yours the best.” The two men clasped hands before Aziz returned to the villagers, already setting up tents as the start of their new village.

Gamal accompanied Annabeth and Kiyomi in a quiet journey to the ferry landing. There was a small building there where they could shelter for the night while waiting for the ferry in the morning. Gamal still did not try to approach Annabeth through the night, leaving her to snuggle with Kiyomi until the ferry came with the dawn. Across the Nile was the city proper, a maze of twisted streets, houses and shops of adobe and mud, and a few modern hotels built for British officers and other men of wealth in their visits. Gamal’s status as a former officer in Gordon’s force was more than enough to get him a pair of rooms at the best hotel in Khartoum. He had currency with him that he had accumulated over the years, held by the villagers and turned over to him from Aziz, since the village had no need of such currency.

In his room, Gamal bathed and rested into the afternoon, but sent a note to the room with the girls asking them to join him for dinner in the hotel restaurant. He also ordered a fresh white suit in colonial style from an tailor shop associated with the hotel. Perhaps in a formal setting, he thought, Annabeth might allow him to speak with her and let both of them open up about their feelings in a controlled atmosphere.

In the time after her talk with Kiyomi, Annabeth had begun to start feeling better about things. She was still disgusted with what had happened but the shame she had been feeling was slowly lifting. The pair had talked a little more with Kiyomi reminding her of the pleasures she had experienced before the ritual. "Remember how you enjoyed them then Annabeth? Except in intensity how different are they from what you felt later? They are just feelings and emotions that we all have. What was wrong was not that you felt them but how you and Gamal were tricked into making something that should have been wonderous into something...perverted. When the time is right, and you give permission, you and he experience it in all of its glory." A slightly blush appeared on cheeks hidden by the fabric of her robes and veil. Annabeth returned her concentration to riding the camel she was on.

That evening the party came to the banks of the Nile with the city of Khartoum on the other side. Annabeth heard what Aziz had said to Gamal about their parting and went to him before the man returned to his people. "Aziz? I wish you and your people every good thing with a bright and prosperous future. And to you...." She wrapped her arms around his huge body to give him a hug. Surprised, the big man did not respond for several seconds before hugging her back. "....my own thanks for being a protector and guardian all this time." As she stepped back and smiled, Kiyomi also came over to hug him as well.

"Mine as well!" Kiyomi grinned.

Aziz's stern face soften in the first smile they had ever seen on it. Leaning down, he lightly kissed both of their foreheads. "And I wish good fortune and happiness to both of you and your Master. Make sure you take care of him for I fear he would be lost without you both."

The girls laughed and waved as Aziz set off to his people.

----------------

Gamal had found them a place to wait until the ferry service that would take them across the river opened in the morning. There was not anything like a bed but after the days on the trail, it did not matter much. As Kiyomi prepared their 'bed', Annabeth looked at Gamal and he at her. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to apologize for her actions, to tell about her fears, her hopes, but above all that she loved him with all her heart.

In the end though, she did not say a word. She still did not know how to talk to him. When morning came, the trio crossed the river into Khartoum.

----------------

The sheer cacophony of noise bouncing off building along with the bustle of people was a massive change from the desert. Only with Kiyomi firmly holding her hand did Annabeth does not panic as they made their way through the streets of Khartoum. Gamal seemed to know where he was going, and the girl dutifully followed behind. In normal times, Annabeth would have been incredibly curious about everything. After being isolated for so long the street life unnerved her.

Kiyomi had encouraged her friend to remove the veil covering her face like she had while leaving the rest on. When she had protested because people would see a 'white' face her friend just laughed. "The sun has given you a nice color, so you are not that pale anymore my love. Besides, we are women so most men instinctively won't pay attention to us."

Kiyomi's instincts seem to be true, no one was paying attention to them. Perhaps not because of their gender but because they had other things to do. Gamal did stop at a stand to buy them all a meat filled pita bread and dates. As they all ate while standing in an ally, Annabeth realized that she was hungry. It had been the previous day since they had eaten.

When she was finished, she looked at Gamal and said "Thank you" while smiling a little. It was the first time she had spoken to him in days. Did he react? She was not sure but Kiyomi certainly did with a smile of her own.

----------------

"This is heaven..." Annabeth sighed happily with eyes closed.

"It’s beyond that..." Kiyomi agreed with an equally satisfied sigh. Then eyes peeked open to look at the red head across from her. "Are you sitting on the soap?"

The owner of the other pair of eyes opened to look at her friend/lover. They were both sitting at the opposite ends of a tub filled with steaming water that was at neck level. The water sloshed slightly as Annabeth's arm move and then the soap bar suddenly floated to the surface. "I was wondering what that was... Sorry..."

The brunette giggled and splashed a little water at Annabeth who then returned the favor. "Since we have the soap perhaps, I should give you another bath but not like the first one. I was too cruel and apologize for that." Both giggled at the memory but Kiyomi noticed a look of distress on her lover's face. "Please don't be scared Annabeth. The pleasures are controlled by you, not the other way around."

"I know but..." her voice trailed off. What if Kiyomi was wrong? What if she had become a slave to the passions and lost control again. It was silly of course but the sheer power of them during the ritual terrified her.

"Do you trust me my love?" Kiyomi got a little nod. "Then come over here and I will show you that you are in no danger." Annabeth hesitated for a moment but then stood up enough to turn to sit back down with her back against her friend's front. Kiyomi encouraged her to settle back and rest her head on her shoulder. Even though the water was still steaming, she felt her lover's body shivering under her touch.

"Relax my love... Close your eyes and let yourself drift..." Kiyomi murmured in the other's ear while fingers stroked her abdomen. "Remember those lovely days we spent in bed learning about each other. You were like a newborn fawn, shy but curious and then eager..." The shivering slowed and then stopped. "I apologize again for that first bath Annabeth. I think I was a little jealous of your pure beauty...." Brown hands cupped the white mounds but did not do anything more for the moment. Just felt their weight and firmness.

Slowly did Kiyomi touch Annabeth in all her exotic places. Just enough to stimulate and make her aware of them but not enough to push her over the edge yet. What she was trying to do was let her experience pleasures but not fear them. A loud gasp erupted from Annabeth when a finger traced up and down her gash until it pressed lightly on the bit at the top. "Doesn't that feel good my love? When you would do it me, I was helpless before you. Now bring your hand down...that's right...good."

Both of Annabeth's hands hand been playing with the hard nipples of her beasts. Now one was doing the work of playing with her clit. That allowed Kiyomi to do something she had never done on her friend: gently probe the opening of her vagina with a finger before pushing it in. With a face a mask of pleasure, Annabeth pushed her pelvis towards the hand while giving a soft cry. "So warm and so.... tight you are..." She circled and flexed her finger in that perfect passage. How Gamal's tool entered her Kiyomi did not know but the thought of how it must feel to Annabeth sent a tingle to her own pussy. Then she added a second and finally a third finger before knitting them together.

It did not take more than three or four slow pistons before Annabeth arched almost out the water with her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. Kiyomi tried to extend the orgasm just little bit longer and then helped her friend lay back in the water. She held the girl close and whispered words of love and endearments while fingers gently stroked the shivering body. Annabeth rapid breaths slowly calmed while her eyes fluttered open. "How do you feel?" Kiyomi asked, hoping that her idea worked.

Annabeth was silent for a moment and then smiled. "I feel...wonderful! I cannot describe it...it was magical! Thank you!"

Sighing in relief, Kiyomi turned enough to give her lover a brief kiss on the lips. "I am extremely glad Annabeth! I wanted to let you experience how pleasure is not something to be fearful of. What happened before can never happen again to you or Gamal. You can live and love to your heart's content." Before the girl could say anything, a finger was placed on her lips. "I know you wish to reciprocate but that can wait. Firstly, we need to dry you off and then you need a nap. A nice, soft bed for a change. We can take our pleasures later."

The red head playful pouted and then nodded. After what she had just experience, Annabeth knew she needed some rest. Cuddled up with Kiyomi would lead to wonderful dreams she knew.

----------------

The pair slept through the heat of the day and only awoke when there was a knock on the door. A tailor from the shop down had brought clothes that Gamal had ordered for them along with a note asking them to join him for dinner. Kiyomi had opened the door just enough for the man to hand her the package but not enough to see the still naked Annabeth lounging on the bed. Even so, he had to be shooed away when he tried to linger at the opened door. The causal robe Kiyomi had slipped on gave hints of the beauty underneath.

"Wonderful! New and above all, clean clothes!" Annabeth exclaimed as she pulled out the first robe. The ones they had been wear had not been cleaned since the voyage up the Nile and barely at that. She quickly slipped the new ones on and admired herself in the mirror. Never again would she wear a corset or the tight, uncomfortable clothes that had been the 'style' in London she promised herself.

"You look as lovely as ever Annabeth," Kiyomi said, joining her friend & lover in front of the mirror. Both were beauties: one with brown skin, big brown eyes, and long dark hair. The other with pale skin, green eyes, and even longer red hair. Gamal would be the envy of every man for having the two of them as his companions. "Did you notice the other item that came with the robes?"

"You as well!" she laughed and stuck out her tongue at her own reflection. Nodding at the western style dress that was on the bed. "I saw it. I think Gamal was giving me a sort of choice as to what world I wanted to belong to. He needn't have bothered for I made that choice when the left the ship and I have not changed my mind." That got her a hug by Kiyomi.

"I am glad. Even after all that has happened Annabeth, you seem more..."

She gave a nod. "I agree. I am living my own life rather than what something planned out for me by others. And I have you and....."

"...Gamal who loves you as much as you love him." Kiyomi said, getting a hesitant nod from the other. "You and he need to talk. Your hearts want...no, need to be together. Talk and you love will bind you together and always."

"With you Kiyomi," Annabeth said, hugging the girl. "We cannot be complete without you there with us."

"Always and forever!"

----------------

Heads turned as the two girls were shown into the restaurant and seated with Gamal in the rear. The pair were modestly dressed in a hijab loosely wrapped around their heads that hid most of their hair. Just a little of the red and brown/black peeked out to show what the hair color was. If Gamal noticed the interest, he showed no reaction. The girls did not at all.

"Thank you master for the new clothes and your choice of rooms. They are wonderful!" Kiyomi said with a smile.

"My thanks to you as well," Annabeth added, looking at Gamal for a moment before looking down at the table. It was wrong to do that but looking at face, into his eyes, set her heart racing. "Have you ordered for us? I trust your judgement in all things." The last was said with a shy smile.

After a period of silence, Kiyomi decided to break it. "Where do we go from here? To Cairo or to Alexandria? My family will offer us lodgings I am sure, but father will ask if we are married before letting you in master," she said with a giggle.

"What are your intentions towards my daughter?" the other two looked at Annabeth who in turn looked up with a grin. "My father asked that of Jack, my future brother in law, when he ask to be allowed the court my sister Penny. When he said it, he had his cavalry saber on his lap, a pistol on the table next to him, and a rifle propped against the chair. He said Jack stood there like 'a blithering idiot' until Penny screamed 'Father!!' at him. She said Jack didn't talk to her for two hours." She then covered her mouth to hide the giggles.

Kiyomi was not sure about Gamal but she had an extremely hard time not breaking out in laughter. "He and my grandfather would have gotten along nicely. Supposedly a suitor for an aunt of mine fainted after being glared at by grandfather." They drew another giggle from the girls.

After the food arrived, the trio were still occasionally chatting quietly about places to go. Every so often Gamal and Annabeth made eye contact and talked a little to each other but never deeper than that. Perhaps they would have talked more except when the trio were intruded upon.

"Excuse us for rudely interrupting your meal sir but I'm afraid we have a question about one of the ladies here at your table," said a man with a distinctive English accent from behind Annabeth.

Her eyes went wide in fright as she was certain her heart had stopped beating for a second. The soldiers at where they had gotten off the ship had said they were looking for her to send back to England. She would force to go back and suffer utter humiliation as a 'fallen woman'. Even worse, one that had run off with one of 'them'. The family would be ashamed off her probably send her to some remote house to be kept there for the remainder of her life. A form of prison where she would be considered an unperson...the equivalent of dead.

A second voice chimed in. "We couldn't help but notice that this young lady...well...does not look to be from this area of world." He was half-politely trying to say that Annabeth did not look like a black or an Arab. "There are a few questions that need to be asked."

Annabeth took a deep breath and looked at Gamal with a slightly raised eyebrow and a calm face that hide the terror she was feeling. A small nod from him and another breath for her and then a put-on smile. "May I ask what you are looking for?" she said in English but with a pronounced Arab accent and a touch of a French one. Turning slightly, she looked up at them. One of the men was middle-age and certainly an army officer even though he wore suit like Gamal's. The other was older, more weather-beaten with the look of someone who had spent much time out in the wilds rather than a city.

"Begging our pardon Miss," the younger said. "You know of course about the Mahdis and the fighting that has taken place in these regions. What is not widely know is that some British and European civilians that were in the area disappeared. A few were ransomed and others killed but the rest remain lost. We have been endeavoring to resolve their fates."

"And you thought I might one of them?" She gave an inward sigh of relief.

"Yes ma’am. Several women are among them and we hoped..." The older man's voice faded off. Looks of disappointment were quickly appearing on their faces.

"Understandable but I am afraid I am not one of them." She could understand why they would be so eager to believe. European women amongst those groups most likely would not be treated with kindness. "I was but a baby when my parents fled Circassia. We had relatives Cairo who took us in after...." The men nodded gravely, knowing about the mass slaughter by the Russian Empire when they conquered the tiny nation in the Caucasus Mountains. "I will pray that inshallah that all that you search for will be safe and returned to their families."

The younger smiled and gave a nod. "Thank you and we will wish you a pleasant journey. Again, our apologies"

"If I might say, you speak English very well but with an odd accent. May I ask where you came of it?" the older asked.

Annabeth gave them a smile. "Thank you. My father said that I must learn the language of the empire that is an enemy of our enemy. Oh, and my tutor was French so..." The men chuckled in understanding.

Bidding goodbye they turned to walk back to their table on the far end of the restaurant. "Circassian. That explains it." The younger said to the older.

As soon as they had left, Annabeth closed her eyes and appeared to be trying not to throw up. Kiyomi quickly grabbed her hand and found it trembling wildly.

"My love, that was...incredible! When did you think that up?" she asked with eyes that were wide.

Annabeth did not reply for a minute or two. Opening her eyes, she saw looks of concern and amazement. "I thought of it just before I started to speak it. I will...try to finish dinner to put a show on but then can we go to the room?" She looked at Kiyomi and then at Gamal. She wanted to be held by him, but they could not, but she wanted it so badly.

----------------

Later, in the evening....

Even after the excitement/terror of dinner Annabeth could not sleep and did not wish to disturb Kiyomi so she slipped on a simple gown and stepped out on to the balcony outside. The air was cooler but had a dampness from the river that the desert lacked. To her surprise she found that she missed it. Yes, it was dry, dusty, and hot but there was a sense of 'cleanliness' and of a quiet that one could easily lose themselves in. The openness gave a person time to think. Perhaps that was why the earliest monks made their way into the vastness.

The balcony connected both rooms that the trio were staying in so Annabeth was not surprised at all when another person stepped out to join her. For the moment, she kept her gaze outward.

"All of life I had wished to see this and more," Annabeth nodded at the moonlit waters of the Nile. "I wanted to see the Nile, and India, and China, and even the Americas. To see them and explore the books, the foods, and especially the people. Not just the 'proper' things a 'lady of my stature' would see." She then gave a sad sigh of regret. "As soon as I was old enough to understand I knew such things were impossible. Even just learning what I wanted and not what I should know was a struggle. When I married the man I did not love, or really care for, my life would be locked into the upper-class drudgery. A position to plan parties, have children, and not to think very much. Servants to do everything, even to raise the children, so I would have had nothing to do. I would have gone mad in short order."

When she turned around to look at Gamal, she saw him in a simple robe as well. "Then you arrived. I was fascinated with you. You were exotic, intelligent, handsome, courageous, and the perfect gentleman. Everything I ever wanted in a man and more! So unlike the man-child I was supposed to marry. I knew there could not be anything more, but I did not want it to end. I think that's why I decided to have that dinner with you." A memory of Meg helping her dress crossed her mind which caused a moment of regret. Meg had been like a mother to her and all of those would've hurt her deeply. "I like to think that had you just asked me to go with you I might have. Not because of any 'destiny' but because of you. To jump at the chance to be with my perfect man and go on a grand adventure!" Annabeth looked down for a moment as she shyly smiled. "I would not have I suspect because I was still too much of a 'good girl' who knew her 'place' even if I despised it."

"I'm glad you made the decision for me Gamal no matter the reasons. I was so angry at the time but if you hadn’t, I would never have truly met you or Kiyomi or feel the freedom I feel now." Still looking down, her pale hand took hold of his brown one. "If you hadn’t, I would never have found that I love you both so very much and don't wish to ever be parted.

As if they were thinking as one, both wrapped their arms around the other to hug them close. Annabeth had her eyes closed and reset her head on Gamal's chest. She smiled at hearing his heartbeat and feeling his strong body against her soft one. THIS was where she wanted to be. "That night on the ship when we saw each other naked for the first time I not only knew I was in love with you but that I desired you so very much. I had never felt such a thing for any man before. You and Kiyomi taught me how give and especially how to experience the pleasure of making love with a person you love."

"What happened that night Gamal was not us," she said softly referring to the ritual. "Whatever it was cruelly perverted and used our feelings and needs. I was ashamed of it afterwards and thought you must hate me for what I did. The fear that you might be made it all the worse because of the thought I might lose you. You can thank Kiyomi for helping set my mind at ease." As Annabeth paused to inhale his masculine scent a memory of Gamal standing naked before her that first time, she had seen him that appeared in her mind.

The slightest gasp of surprise and pleasure came from her lips as she felt a familiar fire kindle within her body. The difference this time was that the flame was not red of the false god but a pure golden of true love. Annabeth set aside the last of the prim rules that she had been taught and embraced those of a woman who needed her man in all the wonderful carnal ways that love could provide.

The young lady leaned up to kiss the young man gently, but which turned more passionate by the second. Passion that was wanted and fed on itself to grow ever more powerful. When they broke the kiss, each looked at the other with a smile of pure joy.

"I don't have that bit of tissue that says that I am 'untouched’, but I have never made love to a man before. Not in the way it should happen." Annabeth reached up to touch Gamal's cheek tenderly. "I would be honored if you were my first lover. First and only lover."

The night they rested in the ferry office, awaiting the morning to cross the river, Gamal looked at Annabeth as she was looking at him, while Kiyomi was spreading a couple of blankets into a palette for them to use to rest. What was in her expression, Gamal pondered silently. Was it still hate from their violent night of Demon-induced lust? The beginnings of forgiveness? Perhaps even longing for the more innocent eroticism of their days before the sacrifice? He longed to ask, to try and rekindle their feelings, but he told himself that now was not the time. Instead, he sat apart on a wooden bench, leaning his head back against the stucco wall with his head scarf as a pillow. He dozed well enough; he’d learned from his military service how to grab sleep wherever it offered, despite the rough conditions.

The next day found them moving through the dense city streets to reach their lodging. At one point, Gamal bought them all a local meal from a street vendor. When Annabeth offered him a smile with her thanks, Gamal nodded with a smile of his own. “It gives me pleasure to serve your needs,” he answered, hoping it might break the ice in the renewal of their relationship. Soon they were comfortably ensconced in the hotel he’d selected, with the women sharing a room next to his. Before relaxing himself, he visited the shops near the hotel that catered to both local women of standing and the wives of British officers and officials. He ordered two outfits apiece for Annabeth and Kiyomi, giving them the option of dressing like Westerners or women of Islam, although the local outfits were not as severe as the black all-encompassing garments of their river journey. With a white suit for himself, he allowed himself to retire to his room, bathe and rest until dinner.

As he greeted the two for dinner, even dressed in their “modest” garments, he had a thought of how the tenets of religion gave a lie as to how covering the females would somehow protect males from sinfully lustful thoughts. There were no ‘safe’ garments to hide the beauty of his two companions. They certainly attracted numerous looks as they took their table in the restaurant. He smiled when they suggested he order dinner, but Annabeth’s statement in her “trust in him in all things,” dimmed his pleasure for a moment. It was, he considered, her trust in him that had brought them both to that fateful night in the temple, and nearly to their destruction. Could he ever forgive himself for that horrible mistake?

The mood lightened as the talk turned to their strict parents, then eased when the food arrived. In the lull, Gamal told them that he’d checked the riverboat schedule. “A decent one is due to arrive in four days, northbound. However, the harbor master said their captain was widely considered rather unreliable in keeping to his schedule. As for me, I was thinking that I still have contacts with the Cairo Museum. They might offer me a position, especially with my knowledge now with pre-Empire hieroglyphics. My father’s legacy is also in a bank in the city, so we’d be decently well-off. So I wouldn’t have to risk the ire of your father, Kiyomi,” he ended with a smile.

The smile quickly dimmed as the two British men approached them with questions about her background. This could be Annabeth’s chance to return to her old life, Gamal thought briefly, but she was showing no desire to do so. He reached surreptitiously to a knife hidden in his trouser leg, determined to fight for her if it came to that. But she artfully, brilliantly satisfied the men’s curiosity, defusing the situation, allowing them to finish dinner without further drama. But it did diminish their pleasure in the outing, and they all soon returned to their rooms.

When am I going to tell her, Gamal wrestled with his thoughts, sleep escaping him into the night. It was hours since he dropped the women at their door, but he could find no rest. And exactly what did he have to tell her? That he wanted her with him always? That he couldn’t bear to let her leave him? How enraptured he was by her fearlessness, her intelligence, her endless curiosity about the world, the past, the present? That he craved her companionship, and even more, the pleasures of their bodies entwining? How could she ever surrender to him without “that night” intruding her thoughts and darkening her desires, or any possible love for him?

Frustrated in his restless fight with his mattress and sheets, he thrust them aside, slipped on a light robe, tightened the sash, and wandered out into the night on their balcony. The half-moon was still a bright beacon in the dark, settling near the western horizon. The rest of the balcony was to the west as well, and so he realized that he was not alone out here. The moonglow shimmered through a thin, almost diaphanous gown that Annabeth was dressed in as she gazed out into the desert across the flowing Nile at the edge of the city below them. She did not turn toward him, but she obviously was aware of his presence, as she began to talk into the night, speaking of her life, her early desires for adventure, her later disappointment at the life she was condemned by her station and culture to live.

Turning to him now, she continued to talk of the effect their meeting had on her, how he seemed to reawakened her adventurous yearnings along with her vision of the kind of man she truly desired to be with. How tempted she was at their dinner in London, and how he had forced the issue to bring her to join Kiyomi and him. And how their time together had resulted in their love. With her declaration, they closed the distance between them so that their arms were wrapped around each other. He felt her head against his chest as one hand rose to gently stroke her hair.

“I came to London to seek the Orb and fulfill prophecy, Annabeth. But from the moment we met at the Museum, I found something so much greater than ancient destiny. I found a woman of such beauty, but also intellect and spirit, I felt somehow blessed, as well as entranced. As a man, it took all my strength to resist the temptation to take and have you for my own. On our journey, we knew, Kiyomi and I, that we needed to prepare you to be the Priestess for the Rites, but we were both overwhelmed with our personal feelings for you, Annabeth, for our growing love and desire. And then… that night…” He took a deep breath, almost shuddering in remembrance.

Annabeth took up the tale, remembering their erotic experiences in the journey had how they had awakened her to sensuousness and love. When she turned to the night of the Rite, she admitted her fears of the effect it could have on their love, and just as strongly now rejected those fears. He tightened his grasp around her with a sharp breath as he recognized his own fears and reaffirmation of his feelings. “Kiyomi is a wondrous gift to us,” he echoed her thoughts. “I hesitate to think where we would be without her. I believe, in the end, we have proven ourselves stronger than the ancient gods. Yes, they used us for their resurrection, but against the force of prophecy, our love endures, while they are destroyed. And I want you now more passionately than ever.”

"First... and Forever," he softly promised. As she lifted her gaze to his, he found himself focused on her lips, a soft silhouette in the moonlight that still entranced him. He moved to meet her lips with his, at first gentle, but then deepening in passion in mere seconds. It was as if they were back on the riverboat, but no longer having to fight against their desires. When they broke, it was so that she offered herself to him, an act of pure love unspoiled by the fog of ancient rites and the lust of a demon god. He placed his own hand over hers against his cheek, smiling and nodding. His other hand reached to the sash of her robe, pulling it open and allowing her robe to part. Her flesh was a pale ghost under the glow of the half-moon, but he still beheld her firm, full breasts and trim belly. His head dipped, to rain kisses down her neck and throat, onto each generous breast, teasing toward her nipples before possessing them hungrily.

Straightening up, he glanced at the doors to Annabeth’s bedroom and whispered, “Kiyomi will be with us eventually, but not tonight.” Instead, he swept an arm under her knees to lift her into his arms, carrying her into his apartment, to his bed, and standing her beside the waiting mattress. Illuminated only by the night sky outside his balcony doors, he eased the gown from her shoulders and watched, his eyes almost glowing with desire to the vision that was unveiled. Her body was hinted at in the gloom, curves and shadows like a chalk painting on black cloth, but his mind and memory still remembered all she offered. He sank to his knees, his arms lifting behind her back, supporting her as his lips again gave worship to her curves: her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, her pelvis… Looking up at her face, his lips offered kisses to her sex, licking at the plump lips that already tasted of desire.

Feeling the tug of his hand at her sash, Annabeth smiled and with a hand of her own did the same to his robe. Their eyes met for a moment before Gamal's went to look at her partially displayed body. Unlike other times, she did not feel any embarrassment of shyness. Instead she felt a sense of pride that her man was so taken with her form. As Kiyomi had said, Annabeth's body was perfectly designed to entice a lover. A light push by her hands caused Gamal's robe to slip silently to the floor so she could take him in as well. A glance down at his firm, muscled body and massive (to her eyes) staff caused her to smile when their eyes locked again. Both had the same love and need for the other in them.

Their gaze only broke when Gamal kissed down to the slopes of her soft breasts. As she gasped from his first licks and nibbles her hands went up to so clasp the sides of his head with her fingers running through his hair. The gasp changing to a soft whimper at how he had begun to suckle at each hard teat. Annabeth could feel the wetness starting at her most private of areas. When they were finally in bed, she knew he could do this forever and she would never tire of it. The sensations were just too perfect! The only thing that might make it better was if the teats were producing milk like during... Annabeth blotted that out of her head but the memory of how it felt still was vivid in her mind.

Needing him more, a tug at his hair made Gamal stand back up to embrace Annabeth for another passionate kiss. She loved how well their two bodies fitted themselves together Especially how her nipples dragged on the light hair covering his chest and how his thick cock pressed into her soft belly. Unable to help herself, she reached down to grasp him in her hand to feel the heat and hardness. She smiled when a light squeeze drew a soft moan from his lips. Annabeth realized that she wanted him just as much as she had that night. This time though, there was no god influencing her mind, just the lust that went with her love for him.

When their lips parted and Gamal whispered about Kiyomi, she gave a nod of approval. They needed this night to themselves, to reestablish what the god had corrupted. The surprise though of his sweeping her off her feet to carry her inside, did make Annabeth cover her mouth to hide the laugh of surprise. She leaned in to place a quick kiss on his cheek for it. That he set on her feet instead of laying her on his bed also surprised but she also not minded it a bit. Nor when he finally pushed the robe off, so they were both naked before each other. The light was much dimmer than it was outside but there was still more than enough to see. The only way it could have been improved on was to have had candles about the room as they were in her dreams. As long as Gamal was there though it was perfect enough.

Then Gamal lowered himself to his knees, kissing her body all the down as he did so. Somehow, he knew all the little spots, that she didn't know were there, on her skin where a kiss or a lick would make her body shiver. Again, her hands grasped his head reached the spot between her thighs and he began to lap at her fragrant juices there. Kiyomi had been so good at doing this but Gamal... The low moans and whimpers coming from her throat told of how exquisite his talents were.

He had only just begun when Annabeth's knees gave way. Fortunately, Gamal's arms guided her down to sit on the edge of the bed. When he looked up to see if she was alright, she giggled at the sight of his face which was shiny from her juices. "Let us lay on the bed so we can pleasure each other like you taught me on the riverboat." The pair exchange no more words as they moved on to the bed. Each on their sides, with Gamal in one direction and Annabeth at the opposite.

In front of her eyes was the hard staff of his manhood and as she watched, a tiny while pearl appeared on tip. The touch of her tongue to lick up caused the shaft to jerk a little. Annabeth smiled as she remembered the first time she had seen and then on the riverboat where she had suckled it to eruption. 'Good girls' were not supposed to do things like but then again 'good girls' missed out on very many things that caused pleasure and enjoyment.

A shudder and a whimper came from Annabeth as Gamal began his 'work' on her womanhood with mouth and tongue and fingers. In response, three fingers of her own took hold of him while her mouth closed around the velvet smooth head of his cock. For just a moment she savored the taste and texture of him before swishing her tongue around. At the same time, her free hand cupped Gamal's balls as if to weigh then a gentle squeeze. They seemed heavy with his seed that would be planted within her that night.

As she started working on his cock, he was driving her crazy with what he was doing at her pussy. Both were making soft, muffled sounds of pleasure as they slowly worked on the other. Neither seemed to be in any great hurry as they had all the time in the world. Annabeth lifted her head up once to give a soft cry as her body shuddered through a small orgasm. As she attacked his cock with renewed vigor, she was rewarded with a bit more pre-cum. When Gamal seemed about to cum her fingers wrapped around the base of his staff and squeezed to delay things until she was about to cum. Why she knew how to do that Annabeth didn't know but at this moment didn't care either.

Finally, with a cry did her hips press into his face while her body shuddered to a wonderful climax. At the same time, she released her grip and allowed his to fire four or more, she didn't keep track, blasts of seed into her waiting mouth. Annabeth had to swallow quickly but with the last she could savor the thick, pungent mass before swallowing it too.

Annabeth gave his still hard cock a final kiss before twisting her body, so she laid in the same direction as her love. Both had well satisfied looks on their faces as they exchanged a long, deep kiss. Their mouths exchanging the tastes of each as they did before rested their heads on a pillow.

"That was most wonderful my love!" she whispered with a smile. Their hands touched and stroked the other's body almost as if they still could not believe they were together while they rested and kissed softly for what was to come next. That dream, perhaps prophecy, of the three of them together with their children played in Annabeth's mind again. She half wondered if it was a gift from CleetOsMatenFookos for the ordeal that FailosTatenRoonos had put them through. That they had fulfilled their destiny to the gods and were now fulfill one to themselves. It was a nice though.

The thought drifted away when Gamal rolled her on to her back while he moved over her with his upper body resting on his elbows. His cock, huge and hard, throbbed against her thigh. An unspoken question and response caused him to lift slightly so she could reach down and take hold of him to her. Soft gasps came from each of their lips when you rubbed the head in her sopping wet gash before placing the tip in her. With a small movement of his hips, Gamal's cock slid into his lover's tight vagina in one smooth stroke while the two stared deep into the other's eyes. For her it was a mass of sensations that all hit at the same time. Like of his weight as his pelvis rested against hers. The feeling of being stretched and then full were incredible!

Briefly, she closed her eyes and winced when his tip pressed against her cervix. When Annabeth opened her eyes again, she saw Gamal staring down with a worried look. "I am alright my love," she whispered in a voice filled with emotions. "You are rather...sizable but you feel wonderful!" As she wrapped her legs behind his knees, she gasped when her pussy squeezed him. "Take me...like a man takes his woman!"

----------------------------

Kiyomi laid in bed with her eyes shut trying to figure out why she just woken up from a sound sleep. It was quite odd! Turning her body, a little she settles back against Annabeth to resume dreaming. That was when her eyes popped open!

Reaching behind her she could not feel anything and turn of her head showed the bed was empty but for her. As she sat up, she called out softly: "Annabeth?" but did not get any response. Now worried, Kiyomi got out of bed to check on the lavatory and just stand in in the room when she found it was empty. Seeing the open balcony door, she peeked outside. At first, she was concerned because the balcony was empty but then she spotted something on the floor. The concern was replaced by relief and then happiness.

Tip toeing out on to balcony, she crept over to Gamal's door and stopped the moment she heard the sounds of two people making love. The emotion of relief joined all the other ones. Annabeth and Gamal had FINALLY conquered their fears to let themselves love.

Part of her wanted to go in and join them but Kiyomi knew she had to give the pair this time to be alone. It would not stop her from listening though.

Gamal on his knees, his hands behind her caressing her ass and the small of her back. They were handy to support her when Annabeth’s knees weakened from the pleasure of his tongue at her sex. He eased her to lean and then sit on the edge of the bed. He smiled as she invited him to join her on the bed, side by side but reversed, so their mouths and hands could mutually pleasure each other between their thighs. One of his arms bent and supported her knee to rise, parting her legs and giving his head room to nestle against her most intimate place. He relished the aroma of her arousal, and soon his tongue and fingers was were encouraging her to produce more of her taste to lap up and enjoy.

Simultaneously her mouth and fingers played with his cock, building him with instinctive skill toward his own peaks. Had it been only two weeks, or just a bit more, when she had been an ‘innocent,’ inexperienced with male anatomy, and hardly much more with her own, he marveled. Taught and trained, Kiyomi and he had awakened what lay ready but dormant, and now she was a lover he could only embrace and worship. Subtle near-climaxes only raised their desires higher, until both of them made noises of ecstasy to mark their mutual orgasms.

He felt her start to shift to move together and he reached to help her so that they were now face to face and arms in arms. Their bodies pressed together as they shared gentle but long lasting kisses, savoring the taste of each other. Entwined as they recovered, hands mutually moving over each other’s flesh. Gamal felt his loins recovering a thickness that had never fully diminished, his firm manhood pressing against Annabeth’s thighs. He could feel her puckered nipples poking into his chest as she gently writhed to his stroking hands, and he took the initiative to roll her to her back and perch himself above her, his weight mostly on his elbows to spare her. Feeling her hands slip down his body, his muscles flexed as he raised his body to give her access to his cock, groaning lowly and biting his lower lip as she maneuvered his smooth thick dome against her still slick labia. “Uba Mumti,” he reminded her softly of his given name, “the ‘strong sceptre’ is ready to serve your pleasure.” She chuckled slightly, becoming a sigh as she directed his lance to the tight, sopping opening they both sought. With a smooth, gentle but determined flex of his abdominal muscles, he opened her and penetrated to her depths.

He knew she needed a moment to adjust; she was so tight surrounding his spear with her heated flesh, even though wet and slick. She assured him she was ready and willing, even eager. He felt her thighs widen and bend behind his knees. He felt the desire but was not desperate for climax, thanks to the previous oral pleasures. So he began a steady pumping, drawing the full length of his cock in and out, back and forth, watching his lover’s face in the moonlight to judge the angles that gave her the most pleasure. Her sounds, her hands, the wriggles of her body told him what was most responsive, and he kept up the rhythm for long minutes of love-making. He varied his speed, going faster to raise her excitement, slowing down to ease off from a peak and increase desire for them both. Occasionally he dropped upon her breasts, crushing the pillowing mounds against him for a moment of breathless excitement, pressing her wrists against the mattress beside her head, only to rise again on his outstretched arms to allow her to gasp in recovery before driving her toward another peak.

Their flesh was slick with perspiration, the exertion burning heat through them like a pursuit through the desert. On his arms, Uba ducked his head to capture her nipples in his lips, sucking and lightly nibbling at the turgid peaks, anchoring his upper body as his lower pistoned more forcefully into her. Relinquishing her breasts, he licked up her throat and sank into her lips, their tongues dueling possessively before parting to gasp for breath. Uba realized that his moment was fast approaching, supporting himself on his elbows again as his back tensed with the nearing orgasm. His back arched and his lips pressed against his teeth, his mouth open in something between a groan and a roar. His body flexed and froze, then spasms that started in his loins and reverberated through his entire body possessed him. He was dimly aware of the soaking wetness spewing from his cock into Annabeth’s depths, but had no ability nor desire to stop it.

Easing strokes, moving his length fully within her to stretch the moments of his climactic pleasure, and, he hoped, of hers. Still breathing like a race horse, he stroked Annabeth’s face and forehead of her perspiration, resting on his elbows to fight the approaching weariness and keep his full weight from crushing her. “My woman,” he breathed hotly against her lips, then kissed her for several seconds. “My love,” he added as a coda as their lips parted.

When he began his thrusts, Annabeth wanted to move with him, but she found that she could not. Each time Uba buried himself in her tight sheath the tip bounced off of her cervix to set off a pulse of sensations that almost froze her body. It was like nothing she had felt before and the only thing she knew to do was to ride it. Her fingers ran up and down his spine before grabbing his tight buttocks. Annabeth loved feeling the muscles moving each time he thrust and then withdrew.

Having her arms pinned and his cock driven hard into her sent a particular thrill through her. The lack of control and being...dominated by the man she loves was enticing somehow. It was something her brain filed away to talk with Kiyomi about before maybe suggesting it to Uba. The sudden sensation of his lips on her nipples and her thoughts gave rise to a small orgasm that hinted at what was to come.

Finally, they both reached their peaks and crossed them at the same time! As his hips thrust into her, her own pushed up to meet his while her hand clutched at Uba's shoulder blades. A higher pitched cry of pure pleasure erupted from Annabeth's mouth before she collapsed back to the bed, mind going blank for many seconds afterwards. The muscles of her vagina throbbing around his cock to pull the thick seed into her dark depths. Neither of them knowing that what the millions of sperm he released wanted was ripe for the taking.

For many seconds, the pair said nothing as they tried to catch their breath. Annabeth could tell that Uba experienced a level of pleasure like she had had. Perhaps their love had propelled them beyond the 'usual' into something greater. Annabeth did not care at the moment for she was busy smiling and wiping the sweat from her lover's face.

Taking the initiative, she gave him a nudge, so he rolled to let her be on top. His hands cupping, and kneading firmly, her round buttocks. "My man," Annabeth whispered and then kissed Uba deeply. "My love. My first. My only. My husband." Each was followed by a gentle kiss to his cheeks, forehead, and lips. He followed with a 'My wife' and a kiss before they took the time to let their racing heart slow. When asked if she had enjoyed it, Annabeth just smiled and kissed Uba again.

A slightly nudge of his hips up reminded her that his cock was still within her hot passage. A slow circular movement of her hips drew gasps from both their lips and caused the length to become fully hard again. Uba whispered a suggestion in Annabeth's ear and with a nod she lifted her body so that she was kneeling astride him. The sight Uba saw nearly caused him to come right then and there: Annabeth's form was nearly aglow in the moonlight, her hands pressed to his chest forced her breasts out, and a look of ecstasy on her face as he penetrated deep.

Taking hold of her waist, he began to guide her hips up and down along his cock......

Later....

As Annabeth cuddled next to Uba's sleeping form she half wondered how many times they had made love. After that magnificent first it just became a blur of passion, orgasms, and above all, love. At some point, Kiyomi had crawled into bed with them, unable to listen to them and not join in. Annabeth and Uba had welcomed her with both pulling her into the madness of ecstasy they had created. Eventually it became apparent that while the spirits were willing, the flesh needed rest.

Kiyomi was tightly cuddled on the right side of Uba as she was on the left. Both had one of his strong arms wrapped around their bodies to hold them close. While the other two were fast asleep, she was still awake for the moment. A smile on her lips as she thought back to the day, she met Uba and all that happened after that.

It was a whole other life. She had always been looking for 'freedom' to study and not marry who she had been forced with. Annabeth now realized that what had wanted was just another cage with a different view. She had to cast aside everything in her life and embrace all that came at her. Yes, some of it had been bad but it had shaped her and, in the end, had made her stronger than what she thought she could be.

Annabeth had always feared being married and trapped at home with little to do. Even worse, becoming the emotionless and distant figure like her mother due to the 'rules' on how children should be raised. She knew she would have Uba's children, as would Kiyomi, but she would not be her mother. Instead of letting servants raise the children and the parents seeing them briefly during the day, she would raise their children give them all the love and attention that they needed and more. Annabeth had never thought of herself as a 'mother' but now looked forward to it.

At same time she looked forward to being with the two people she was lay with at that moment. Of giving her love and being loved in return.

THAT was her destiny.

With that thought echoing in her mind, the former Lady fell asleep in the arms of people who loved her, and she loved.

fini

Back
Top Bottom