Unfaithful wife

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hi!
Thank you for taking an interest of my roleplay. This one is another cuckhold roleplay idea of mine. If you are interested, you can check my other cuckhold roleplaying ideas.

You and I have been married for almost 10 years. We love and care about each other, always has been like that. Until you got a promotion. You've been working for the same company since our marriage. It's not a difficult job, but low money. However recently you got a promotion, which is paying almost the double the salary, but it involves lots of traveling time. You'd have to travel twice a month, and each time takes about 10 days. After some discussion, you decided to take the job.

In the beginning, everything was great. The money was good, and whenever you come home, the sex is even better. Everything was going smoothly. However after few weeks, our sex feels little off. After waiting for over a week without a sex, you come home and your wife isn't in the mood for a sex. Often you end up just jerking off all alone. Still, everything was still fine. Good payment, a loving wife, and a home to come back to is what's making you work hard.

Tonight, you are on the way back home early. Work was unexpectedly smooth, and got things done in time. Instead of calling your wife to let her know, you decide to surprise her. You arrive at home around 10pm, your wife should be going to bed soon. When you try to part, you see a car parted in your regular spot. You park behind it, and enter your own house. Not expecting to find out your wife has been unfaithful to you.

Kinks: Humiliation, Voyuer, Cum, dirty talking, cuckhold
Turn ons: Pussy stuffing (with toys), Anal, Risk of pregnancy, teasing
Turn offs: Blood, breath control, piercings, scat

Let me know if you like to continue the story in PM, any questions or discussions are always welcome!

Back
Top Bottom